Bring4th
I got fired. Lesson learned. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I got fired. Lesson learned. (/showthread.php?tid=18047)

I got fired. Lesson learned. - GreatSpirit - 03-11-2020

So I'm out of a job now all because I was overheard allegedly saying I wanted to punch my boss.

I'm sure I probably did say it, but someone must have ratted because I vented and I talk pretty low. I admitted under duress to the chief security officer that I said I wanted to punch my boss, because he was using language like "don't let this go any further than it has to", implying he'd get law enforcement involved if I didn't confess. I let him clearly know that my confession was strictly under duress.

It sucks, but not only did I now learn not to make friends at work or even think of anyone at work as my friend......but simply just not speak to anyone at work because you can't trust anyone. 

I wanted to get out of that place so bad so maybe God answered my prayers. 

Just hope I can collect unemployment for awhile.

Wish me luck.

RE: I got fired. Lesson learned. - RitaJC - 03-11-2020

(03-11-2020, 01:06 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote: I wanted to get out of that place so bad so maybe God answered my prayers. 

I believe this is exactly what happened. How wonderful!

RE: I got fired. Lesson learned. - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-11-2020

Dude, if your job sucked, you didn't lose anything.

RE: I got fired. Lesson learned. - Plenum - 03-11-2020

(03-11-2020, 01:06 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote: I wanted to get out of that place so bad so maybe God answered my prayers. 

Just hope I can collect unemployment for awhile.

Wish me luck.

Hope you can find a better gig.

My own job came to end on February 27. Times of change  Smile

RE: I got fired. Lesson learned. - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-11-2020

Yeah no s***. I am REALLY living up to my moniker lately. It's like I wake up one person and go to bed as somebody else. That's a pretty much daily thing at this point. Change is rapid. This planet is changing. Things are changing. Stuff is accelerating faster and faster, yet it seems like less and less time is going by than is actually going by. Change is this... big thing for the planet I get the feeling. Like I know it's like that with EVERY planet, but... it's like complete and total transformation is like the karmic theme of the planet or something. It's hard to describe. I don't quite get it.And maybe I'm just talking out of my ass. I dunno. But yeah, "times of change" indeed.

RE: I got fired. Lesson learned. - Black Dragon - 03-19-2020

(03-11-2020, 10:43 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Yeah no s***. I am REALLY living up to my moniker lately. It's like I wake up one person and go to bed as somebody else. That's a pretty much daily thing at this point. Change is rapid. This planet is changing. Things are changing. Stuff is accelerating faster and faster, yet it seems like less and less time is going by than is actually going by. Change is this... big thing for the planet I get the feeling. Like I know it's like that with EVERY planet, but... it's like complete and total transformation is like the karmic theme of the planet or something. It's hard to describe. I don't quite get it.And maybe I'm just talking out of my ass. I dunno. But yeah, "times of change" indeed.

Your not talking out your ass, this planet is a focal point for what's basically a universal shift or cycle that's bigger than just another 25,000 year planetary harvest cycle coming to a close, although those two things coincide at this point.

RE: I got fired. Lesson learned. - Black Dragon - 03-20-2020

(03-19-2020, 08:19 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:
(03-11-2020, 10:43 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Yeah no s***. I am REALLY living up to my moniker lately. It's like I wake up one person and go to bed as somebody else. That's a pretty much daily thing at this point. Change is rapid. This planet is changing. Things are changing. Stuff is accelerating faster and faster, yet it seems like less and less time is going by than is actually going by. Change is this... big thing for the planet I get the feeling. Like I know it's like that with EVERY planet, but... it's like complete and total transformation is like the karmic theme of the planet or something. It's hard to describe. I don't quite get it.And maybe I'm just talking out of my ass. I dunno. But yeah, "times of change" indeed.

Your not talking out your ass, this planet is a focal point for what's basically a universal shift or cycle that's bigger than just another 25,000 year planetary harvest cycle coming to a close, although those two things coincide at this point.

Another thing. I listened to an ET channeling that really resonated with me last night, and from what he said, you hit the nail right on the head about the "theme" of Earth being massive transformation. One can completely remake themselves here. He basically said that some of the nastiest beings you can imagine have come here to change, and came out completely loving and STO, so I'm assuming Earth is an exceptional planet of choice for those who took the STS detour all the way up to mid 6d to repolarize. I'll share the vid with you if you'd like, but some people here find this sort of thing "transient" because woooo, aliens and galactic history, but this really resonated with me because this being gave a lot of valuable spiritual and philosophical insights along with the basic "get to know you" info people generally request, his appearance, planet, etc. He talked a bit about galactic wars and history, but the thing I found most enlightened was he said a lot of people have a lot of those type of memories/issues surface because they "haven't fully stepped in to their human shoes", and its actually kind of a setback because that's old stuff that we came to put behind us and transform.

RE: I got fired. Lesson learned. - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-20-2020

Kickass dude!

Gem, I suggest you look at my recent posts and Black Dragon's as well.

Namw of the game lately is FACE YOUR FEARS. It's not even hard. I am finding oit QUICK that this virus is a fucking blessing in disguise.