Bring4th
Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? (/showthread.php?tid=18053)

Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - AnthroHeart - 03-12-2020

I think that some who learned the Ra material get caught up in Harvest.
Those that did not know of it will probably have an easier time to harvest.
This is because trying to harvest is counterproductive and will probably result in you not harvesting.

What should we do besides "not care about harvest?"

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - RitaJC - 03-13-2020

(03-12-2020, 11:10 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I think that some who learned the Ra material get caught up in Harvest.
This is because trying to harvest is counterproductive and will probably result in you not harvesting.

You might have some real insight here Smile

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - Jim Kent + - 03-13-2020

(03-12-2020, 11:10 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I think that some who learned the Ra material get caught up in Harvest.

What should we do besides "not care about harvest?"

I "got caught up in The Harvest" in 1986 when I was 15 and activated my Heart-Chakra during a prolonged period of naturally motivated STO, so your premise is not true for me and many others. ( Isn't incarnation into 3rd Density primarily about making The Choice? )

Even though I did not Polarize through the intellectual study of metaphysics such as The Ra material, I am grateful to it and those of L/L / Q'uo for explaining what exactly happened all those years ago and since.

"Those that did not know of it will probably have an easier time to harvest" : maybe, but not if they believe that they know / understand anything prior to Harvesting! That point alone, if true, has made the discovery of The Confederation's philosophy valuable to me personally, and I suspect many others.

This is because trying to harvest is counterproductive and will probably result in you not harvesting." - If you're not ready, you're not ready, it's as simple as that, but I agree that often forcing the issue prematurely doesn't help.

"What should we do besides "not care about harvest?" - There are about 7.5 billion Humins currently on Earth, each individual's path is potentially as valid as any one else's and you seem to asking - "what should I do with my life", and that man, I cannot answer for you, and I doubt if many people on this planet can / could!

Jim

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-13-2020

For most, I would say "not know"

Why?

Because most people read the Ra material and end up TRYING to polarize, which practically stops them dead in their tracks. The power elites who have been running this world for tens of thousands of years have been TRYING to polarize negative, and largely failed where Ghengis Kahn, Rasputin, Taras Bulba, those two Nazi's and maybe a few others took WAAYYYY less time to succeed because they knew the rules and were ATTEMPTING to polarize instead of just polarizing. If these arrogant motherfuckers had just done what it was THEY ACTUALLY WANTED to do, they'd have probably graduated positive A LONG time ago, and caused FAR LESS SUFFERING in the process.. Now they are a bunch of rapidly depolarizing hot messes who are losing their empire, losing "control" and losing their minds. Hitler tried to polarize too quickly and drove himself insane. Many people have KILLED THEMSELVES trying to polarize, because the pressure got to them. Some people who are naturally very positive read the LOO material think it is "easier" to graduate negative and start becoming negative a*******, trying to polarize negative so they can graduate, and of course fail because that is NOT how polarizing works... JUST LIKE REAPER'S FAMILY. Both Reaper and I can say for sure that we only started sewing any REAL progress when we stopped giving a s***. And now we are both polarizing positive FAST. And she has THOUSANDS OF YEARS of deliberate negative peogramming to work through. And she's STILL rapidly polarizing in the positive. Why? Because she's not TRYING to. She just IS. Because now tjat she doesn't care anymore about graduating, she only does what she REALLY wants, and that is the exact opposite of what she has BEEN doing for millenia. She is polarizing POSITIVE way more quickly than she was ever able to polarize negative, even while enslaving the masses. Polarization is not really so much about what you DO, so much as it is knowing what you WANT to do. The doing is then a natural byproduct of that.

And really, what the f*** does 51% positive or 95% negative even mean? How is that information useful to us? How can we even know what percentage we are? Do we have a magical calculator which can tell us? HARDLY. Useless information. Pointless. Does nothing but get people caught up in the percentage points and the attempt at "making the grade" instead of knowing themselves and their Will.

The LOO material is not for everybody. That's why Ra warned Don multiple times: "Never mind you the counting" of people drawn to LOO seeking. Don arrogantly beleived he knew best though what was best for others, and decided to include all kinds of useless transient material in order to entice people towards spiritual seeking: come for the moon men, UFOs, Aliens, Men in Black and Sasquatches. Stay for the spirituality. Well... They most certainly came for the moon men, got their fill of moon men, and then left to go continue their distraction from spiritual seeking with more moon men.

FOR SOME, the LOO material has been useful to galvinize our road to spiritual seeking. We are the ones such material is meant for. For us, it is better that we read it than that we hadn't. For the rest, it is better that they find their way elsewhere, on their own time, to the beat of their own drum. Different strokes for different folks.

So to anybody who thinks the Law of One need be disseminated to all, I remind you once more of Ra's words:

NEVER MIND YOU THE COUNTING.

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-13-2020

Gem, Rita, Jim...

YES, YES and YES! You people get it!

Graduating is NOT the point of graduating! And that is why it is best to just let seekers find this stuff on their own. No need for everyone to get into it.

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - sillypumpkins - 03-13-2020

I think.... there are those who gravitate towards the material, and there are those who don't... and that is it

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - isis - 03-13-2020

that which is needed finds you.

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - Aion - 03-14-2020

Neither, there is no better, only perspective.

On the flipside, there's a reason for the saying ignorance is bliss.

Qualifying anything as better or worse always requires a comparison, but how do you compare a life? Lots of people read it and dismiss it, others turn to it for the rest of their lives. I would say, it is like food, some people have preferences, some aren't picky, some have allergies. I think we have the same response to philosophies.

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - Asolsutsesvyl - 03-15-2020

I think spiritual knowledge, when pure enough, adds to a kind of inner connection within people where a spark can be ignited. For others, it doesn't "do" much of anything. In those where it can make a difference, it can drastically change the meaning and orientation towards life. The rest depends on further, individual choices.

I think spirituality is mostly about what people bring with them to the world, and how that manifests, and perhaps ends up changing. The barrier between that and physical life can lessen, or thicken, with a variety of developments. Spiritual knowledge is like an enabling factor, but just like catalyst, all it does is make it easier for some stuff to happen.

A main feature of the Ra material is how it recommends a balanced approach and avoids giving people many hard and fast rules. But people are often drawn, by whatever individual biases they have, to come up with hard and fast rules and focus in some narrow way in order to "advance", perhaps painting themselves into corners in the process. I think no amount of "divine assistance" would be able to change this basic feature of human psychology. I.e., humanity simply is the way it is.

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - AnthroHeart - 03-15-2020

I'm glad now I am familiar with the Ra material. It makes me less afraid for all the pandemonium that is going around lately.
In fact I am able to open more to love and light than before.

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - Nau7ik - 03-15-2020

I think it’s better to know than to be ignorant. Being self conscious is what creates the edge in polarization. Being unconscious, you are going back and forth. It takes a lot longer to become harvestable if one goes the natural route. Evolution is inevitable however it will be quite slow.

Not everyone is obsessed or concerned about being harvestable who are privy to this knowledge. I say, let concern fall away. Focus on your path and applying the principles of what you’re learning to your life. I think many will find that they are harvestable because they had worked with the catalyst that their lives had given them and strive to become more than they are now. Better than they are now, more balanced and focused.

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - flofrog - 03-15-2020

I feel like Aion, it’s a question of perspective.

I love having discivered it because it went with things I was studying before, but mostly for the love of Ra I feel in his answers, and for the lovely souls here Jim, Austin, Gary, Carla of course, Quan, Gem, Infinite, Aion, Glow, Nau, so many....

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-15-2020

No offense but...

NO s*** IT'S A QUESTION OF PERSPECTIVE.

Gem is asking for peoples' perspectives. If your only perspective on it is that it is a matter of perspective, you are not really sharing much perspective.

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - sillypumpkins - 03-15-2020

are we talking.... is it better to know ABOUT the Ra Material or is better to know the material contained in the Ra Material?

I dont think this is a question that can be broadly answered. I think the knowledge contained in the books is useful for some and useless for others. basically.... it resonates for some and for others it doesn't. why it does this for some and not for others... I dont know!

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - isis - 03-15-2020

(03-15-2020, 11:26 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: No offense but...

Gem is asking for peoples' perspectives. If your only perspective on it is that it is a matter of perspective, you are not really sharing much perspective.

you're so delightful

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - Aion - 03-20-2020

(03-15-2020, 11:26 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: No offense but...

The irony is that I am indeed sharing my perspective. So should I or should I not share that?

Your own demand for emotional content has little to do with my opinions.

People always want you to 'pick a side', but then that isn't really asking for a perspective, is it?

Too much or too little will never be enough for some people, and I don't owe anybody anything.

Judging by your affirmative post where you are excited that other people 'get it', I feel like you're maybe just looking for an echo chamber at the moment. That's fine, we all need affirmation and to feel confident in our own ideas.

However, to the point, my answer was pretty clear, I said 'neither', because I don't think it is better or worse, I think it is a catalyst and it is qualified only by comparison within context of an individual's life. So, the question itself is, I think, impossible to truly answer in black and white terms.

Sorry if you don't find that perspective agreeable, but I also don't ponder for the sake of approval, lol.

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-20-2020

It was a tautological perspective. So yes, it was technically your perspective. Which is really just ANOTHER tautological statement.

(03-20-2020, 09:58 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: It was a tautological perspective. So yes, it was technically your perspective. Which is really just ANOTHER tautological statement.

Welcome to philosophy!

Are you expecting me to be of some use to you? That is mighty telling.

I am not here to satisfy you, or anyone really, so if you're just looking to get something then you can look elsewhere.

You may judge me now. Wink

RE: Is it better to know or not know the Ra material? - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-20-2020

I don't have the emotional attachment to judge you. No offense.

And since you are aware your perspective is useless I see no reason to convince you to change it.

You need to lighten up, bud, maybe relax a little, eh?

If your only intent is to change my mind, then there is little to no discussion being had.

The only reason I can imagine that you are so attached to the supposed pragmatic value of my words are because you have some expectation.

I'm certainly not making any attempt to meet expectations.

However, you are revealing what you feel about the idea of having any 'useless' perspectives in yourself, would you say all your perspectives are useful and pragmatic? (Whatever that even means to be honest, I'm not sure why we're using 'perspectives' as a noun, this whole thing is silly, lol)

I'm not worked up atm. But yeah, relaxing sounds good to me.

Don't need to be worked up to relax more! Always room for more chill. Especially in the wackiness of this world.

Now THERE'S a perspective I'm totally down with.

It would be great if more people were.

Honestly, though you may find my perspectives useless for yourself, they provide me with an internal fluidity and peace of mind in many ways.

I actually take after the Freethinkers and so have a certain agnostic approach to knowledge, I do not like to dwell in absolutes and always attempting to step in between any duality I see.

I always remember the story I heard of the Church stopping people at the side of the road way back when and demanding to know their beliefs/opinions, and the Freethinkers would reply, "I am free!", implying people are enslaved to their opinions and beliefs.

When it comes to a lot of things I feel the same way, people want you to be concrete so you are tangible, I often prefer to dwell in intangibility. This upsets some people, but every part of a personality is going to upset someone, lol.

Well I find MOST of your perspectives useful,. Just not that one. Whatever.

You are free to think as you please aha that's my whole point, doesn't bother me none.

That being said, the other question was, what can we do besides 'not care about harvest'?

This question is the reason for my response, which was ultimately, stop trying to reduce everything to dualities of good/evil, positive/negative, etc, and try to move between them.

Ra points out multiple cases of misplace positivity and 'well-intentioned slavery' often enforced through adhering to black and white moral codes.

Stop thinking of life in terms of binary conditions and see it for the continuum it is. This means spending less time warring the elements of reality against eachother in your mind and finding peace between mutual opposites.

Learn to be comfortable in the middle of paradoxes.

Everybody uses the catalyst differently, some don't use it at all, some go back for more.

It is the use of the catalyst that spins it positively or negatively. Oops, there I go doing it too, can't escape the dualities, lol.

A saying I've heard is "follow your bliss", seems to be along the right idea.