Bring4th
Communicating with gut bacteria - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Communicating with gut bacteria (/showthread.php?tid=18056)

Communicating with gut bacteria - Surfboard - 03-14-2020

So I had crohns my whole life and after a series of fortunate event I can now sense my gut.

Growing up I felt an overwhelming sense of equality after a traumatic brain injury where I saw the light and didn’t “deserve” it yet.

So Like any rational young being I tried to reciprocate the feeling of light and equality.

Over the years I manipulated my gut bacteria to be exactly half bad and half good. After years of extreme anxiety and crohns trying to balance my emotions I am now letting the holy spirit come out and guide me.

The holy spirit is helping me transform my bad bacteria into good bacteria.

So, I was wondering if anyone can sense their gut and would be willing to give me any advice. For me it seems my gut has controlled my thoughts and refining these bad thoughts to love is healing me.

RE: Communicating with gut bacteria - Surfboard - 03-14-2020

So ironically my good bacteria needs me to focus on my self and not get help from others.
Bad bacteria flourishes with fear and me trying to get strangers help on the internet which was my fear that I am not strong enough to do it alone.

I want you all to know I’m not ignoring you if you post. I’m just trying to heal in one piece. And that starts with getting to know my own energy. I will be back when my gut is healed.

Thanks for your time,
Love Hayden

RE: Communicating with gut bacteria - ada - 03-14-2020

I think opening up and seeking connection/help is the goodest of good, haha. Smile

RE: Communicating with gut bacteria - Diana - 03-14-2020

Considering the astronomical number of microorganisms in the human body, and that when you think about it, the human body is a collection of beings (I think of this with my organs as well), it is wise to be on friendly terms with all the beings who make up your body.

What I do is acknowledge them, include them, listen to them, and feed them. As a reflection of the LOO and all entities in this universe, we are all one regarding my physical body (and the other forms of being that coincide with the physical) which make up this Earthly manifestation of me. I don't try to control them. Rather, I try to love this collection of beings who are me at this point in time.

Personally, I feel that the physical must be attended to as well as the spiritual aspects of this life. Here are a few things that may help, if you aren't already doing them:

1. Add in whatever superfoods your digestive system can handle: probiotics, spirulina, omega 3/6/9 oils, apple cider vinegar (helps digestion), and any other herbs, foods or supplements you intuit you need.

2. Exercise is super important. I would think especially for Chrohn's as it may help move the digestive system with light to moderate exercise such as walking for instance.

3. Skin brushing. It helps to detoxify the lymph system.

4. Massage.

RE: Communicating with gut bacteria - sillypumpkins - 03-14-2020

I've read that fermented foods are good for the gut biome

o ya and like Diana mentioned... exercise! even walking is good for you

have fun!

RE: Communicating with gut bacteria - flofrog - 03-15-2020

Have the best time Surfboard !

This web site created by doctors on alternative medicine has some excellent tips on Crohns,

GreenMedInfo.com

Much much love Surfboard!