Bring4th
Is Ra a god? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Is Ra a god? (/showthread.php?tid=18060)

Is Ra a god? - AnthroHeart - 03-16-2020

Ra is humble and would not want to be worshipped I think.

What about thinking fondly of them?

I like to think that I'm part of them, from their complex, but I don't know.

Maybe I shouldn't seek them by name, but instead leave it open to whatever complex I'm from
if indeed I'm a wanderer.

Is there any way we can serve Ra?

Is there any way we can help with their distortions?

Does being behind the veil and not knowing what effect our work is doing have advantages?
Like if I do energy work, is it in some ways more effective since I can't see it work?

I learned to NOT send healing blindly to where we think it's needed.

Should I just send them love?

Although I love anthros even more, but they are beyond anthro being pure light.
Of course they could be whatever I want them to be.

I am excited cause I'm in bliss, even as the world falls down around me.

RE: Is Ra a god? - sillypumpkins - 03-16-2020

I mean, Ra is the sun god in egyptian religion/mythology

RE: Is Ra a god? - AnthroHeart - 03-16-2020

(03-16-2020, 07:31 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: I mean, Ra is the sun god in egyptian religion/mythology

I don't know if the channeled Ra in the 80's is the same Ra.

RE: Is Ra a god? - sillypumpkins - 03-16-2020

(03-16-2020, 07:52 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(03-16-2020, 07:31 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: I mean, Ra is the sun god in egyptian religion/mythology

I don't know if the channeled Ra in the 80's is the same Ra.

Ra from the channelings allegedly helped build the pyramids. so thats what prompted me to say that. the visitation of Egypt in 2500BC(?) by Ra is covered in the material. the egyptians apparently learned much in the ways of light by Ra. so it makes sense that he is the sun god too

it makes sense to me why the social memory complex of Ra would be considered a god to those in Ancient Egypt.

thats just the way i see it anyway!

be well

Do you think we can help with Ra's distortions? That seems like their biggest problem, if you call it that.

RE: Is Ra a god? - Infinite - 03-16-2020

It depends of what we call "god". I see sub-Logoi and Logoi as gods. They are of all densities and rule trillions and trillions of beings.

However, I believe many gods of many cultures were the ET's which interacted with humans beings. In many sense, they are gods. For example, the Council of Saturn has many abilities which we can call of a godness nature.

Lastly, even a 3D Master is a god to us. If the siddhis described by yoga sources are real, the latent capacity of a 3D entity is immeasurable.

I asked Ra if I could help with their distortions in any way, and got an ok/yes feeling.
When I opened up to it, it felt dense in my 3rd eye, and very blissful/loving in my heart and third eye.

It may be a little thing, but maybe it's the intent that matters. I just love feeling them.

I asked my higher self if I was from Ra, and didn't get a no or yes. I just got a loving feeling. It was very a Zen answer.

Their energy is a little tiring though after just 5 mins.

I asked Ra, because it's generally a bad idea to just send healing willy nilly when it isn't asked for,
like for this pandemic that's going on. I can't just blindly send good vibes out to it because I wasn't asked.

RE: Is Ra a god? - Dtris - 03-20-2020

(03-16-2020, 09:36 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I asked Ra if I could help with their distortions in any way, and got an ok/yes feeling.
When I opened up to it, it felt dense in my 3rd eye, and very blissful/loving in my heart and third eye.

It may be a little thing, but maybe it's the intent that matters. I just love feeling them.

I asked my higher self if I was from Ra, and didn't get a no or yes. I just got a loving feeling. It was very a Zen answer.

Their energy is a little tiring though after just 5 mins.

I asked Ra, because it's generally a bad idea to just send healing willy nilly when it isn't asked for,
like for this pandemic that's going on. I can't just blindly send good vibes out to it because I wasn't asked.

Can we help Ra with resolving the Karma from the distortion of their material they have given over the millennia? Sure.

Can we serve Ra? I don't think it would be something they would desire. A lower density entity serving a higher density entity is a pretty service to self concept. Ra gave the Law of One as a service to us lower density entities. I think the language is important in how we think of things and by thinking of " service to" and not "to serve" we will be more positively polarized.

RE: Is Ra a god? - Alexis - 04-24-2020

I don't think human had the capability of understanding who or what Ra (or any other visitor) was in our past, I don't think a lot of people outside of LOO teachings would fully understand who or what they are either.
They we full of profound wisdom, I'm certain it inspired awe. Why wouldn't they be worship as a God?

RE: Is Ra a god? - Black Dragon - 04-24-2020

"Is Ra a God?" Are you not? Am I not? Are we all not?

RE: Is Ra a god? - Asolsutsesvyl - 04-24-2020

What would Ra need, or how could Ra be helped? From the messages, it seems that the main concern Ra has is with learning and teaching. This, it would seem, becomes the main concern as soon as more immediate needs peculiar to lower densities are resolved. 6D STO has all the energy it could possibly need - infinite - and is basically there in the background, in all times and spaces, those in need being those in lower densities.

It seems that the learning and progressing of those in lower densities is viewed by 6D STO as its benefit, given its sense of unity. So successfully helping oneself, and other-selves, is the main way to help 6D STO.

As for the direct involvement of 6D STO, I think that the furthering of learning and learning opportunities, and environments suitable for that, is the priority. Interventions such as the Ra contact seem intended to fill in a blank in the learning environment, for those who would benefit from what is provided. On Earth, the flow of things tends towards a lessening of the opportunity for choices that matter, and an exhaustion of the energy most needed for growth to be possible. E.g. through wanderers, a balancing of the environment in that regard may take place in both more and less subtle ways.

RE: Is Ra a god? - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-24-2020

Yes, no, yes and no.

Let me explain:

Yes, he is technically a pagan god figure of the Egyptian pantheon in mythological study and pagan worship.

No, he is not "a god" according to him. He left because that line of thinking wasn't in accordance with LOO understanding, in his view, according to HIM.

Yes, he is a god though because he is the One and Infinite Creator, as are we all. In that sense he IS a god, because he IS LITERALLY GOD.

But then no, he is not "a god" because he is THE God, as are we all.

So it depends what one means by "A god" --

If one means "a deity worshipped in Egyptian paganism" then yes.

If one means "THE God, of which there is only one" then yes.

If one means "A different god than the One and Infinite Creator" then no.

RE: Is Ra a god? - Agua - 04-24-2020

removed

RE: Is Ra a god? - Navaratna - 04-26-2020

no you are Ra according to Ra. look in to the param chaitanya in hindu spiritism. I think it's the best way to communicate the idea.

temixoch, mana, param chaitanya. in english we have no equivalent for these words
temixoch - from nahuatl - flower dream
mana - polynesian - spirit, elemental force such as rain wind/ocean
param chaitanya - hindi - param - all pervading love/supreme truth chaitanya - vibration

in english we dont have equivalent words.