Bring4th
Weeds and thought - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Weeds and thought (/showthread.php?tid=18066)

Weeds and thought - Surfboard - 03-19-2020

Im kind of on a wild journey here that I’m just beginning to uncover.
Any tips on smoking weed are appreciated.

Backstory: When I was young I split my head open in the middle of my forehead and became aware of light.

Fast forward 20 years and I’m struggling with my colons health. I’m stuck in a mode of survival focus and spatial awareness.

I start smoking again and I start having these thing called thoughts.
I had them before but never in my forehead.

So now I’m aware of thinking and I have the ability to create. So like anyone else who hasn’t been able to create since having their childhood brain. I kept smoking and kept traveling and really messed up. But first some positives before I got too far ahead of myself.

I’m able to feel my gut and can determine that it’s caused by negative thoughts. A balanced orange sub red is all I get up to.

I’m seeing possibilities and introduce myself to time management.

It seemed like weed was the answer so after helping me become more balanced I smoked more and repeated.

Next thing you know I’m tuning in to space wars or some s***.
I’m not sure what happened there but I ended up looking at the light.
I began to dissociate a little after that. I could sense my chakras and kept them open. My survival kept closing out of fear.

Badly enough I kept thinking, only love can conquer fear, but what I didn’t know was fear was trying to protect me.

I began to think I had multiple personality disorder and made myself believe I was being tested with lessons. I created fear and kept conquering it with love. I’m pretty sure I was balancing high up and just didn’t have a solid base.

I feel like I got stuck in my higher chakras and couldn’t leave.

Now the main point of this is to get a better grasp on how weed effects energy healers or empathy.

My body and mind seemed to be unaware of each other before smoking.
My mind has been overreacting and my body was foreign through it all.

Was I just supposed to fear and let the energy come back down?
Do I have to wait till weeds totally out of my system?
Do I have to wait till my mind loses the connections it made?
I’ll probably just wait a month but any tips are helpful.

Ps: My mom flushed all my weed and took my medical card so I can’t get more but I wasn’t planning on it too soon. She says she won’t have it in her house any more! I learned a lesson there too.

RE: Weeds and thought - Surfboard - 03-19-2020

Oh and last but not least could I have seriously screwed my energy up?
Or as I become less conscious again will dreams balance me?

I did learn a lesson in my dream this morning and could hear the higher vibration.

My first thought when I started smoking weed again was that I’m conscious. Crazy stuff weed brings me back to life.

RE: Weeds and thought - flofrog - 03-19-2020

Lots of love Surfboard... hang in there Wink

RE: Weeds and thought - Black Dragon - 03-19-2020

As somebody who smokes cannabis on the regular and is trying to get off of it...well I can't tell you about what you should or shouldn't do regarding drugs on this forum for one, but I'll phrase it in terms of me and my own experiences. Also, everyone's different so your "mileage may vary" with it. For me, it was helpful in the beginning, but not in the long run. Becoming a regular smoker or dependent on it is not healthy from my perspective and experiences. To put it in a way one channeled source said it, "once you get the message it's time to hang up the phone". It's up to the individual to take what they learned from the perspectives of weed after a few times or short period in life of semi-regular smoking and apply it to their life or find other ways of reaching that type of state without consuming the substance any more. With 20/20 hindsight, I know I would have been better off doing it this way and never becoming a habitual smoker. There was another thread where I posted something similar when I just joined, but I don't think it got approved, because maybe the mods are sort of sketchy on drug related discussions.

There are now non-invasive electromagnetic therapies for mental and brain health, and mental, meditative, and spiritual practices, dietary changes, vitamins, and many other things that could possibly help with the chronic symptoms of your childhood brain injury. I'm not an expert on drugs or health, so maybe in your case it could turn out that prolonged weed use could be beneficial in some way that outweighs any negatives. I'd just be careful about becoming a habitual user/dependent on a substance, even just weed.

RE: Weeds and thought - Ozziwtf - 03-19-2020

While I recognize that telling someone to stop doing something is considered negative here, smoking weed actually is. I had my own experience with it, it hooked me in and helped me with my social anxiety. But after a while, I didn't need it anymore and still used it for a few years. The thing is, it makes your body feel anxious which sooner or later spreads to your mind, causing paranoia. There is this constant nagging anxiety that your mind feels and starts thinking that it owns this feeling, and you slip into this state of constant fear. Every single though you have gets twisted by this fear and that's why you start having really weird thoughts even about healthy stuff. If you stop after years of usage, it will take a few months to get better, but the good news is, it isn't as addictive as smoking or alcohol, so it won't be too hard. If you stop, you should feel better within a few months.
By the way, this method where the body gets sick and gradually infects the mind is in general how all drugs work, in my opinion. I really liked living like there was no tomorrow too, so it felt bad to realize this, especially when I realized how much work it will involve to stop using them, but hey, it will be way better afterwards.

RE: Weeds and thought - Black Dragon - 03-19-2020

(03-19-2020, 02:55 PM)Ozziwtf Wrote: While I recognize that telling someone to stop doing something is considered negative here, smoking weed actually is. I had my own experience with it, it hooked me in and helped me with my social anxiety. But after a while, I didn't need it anymore and still used it for a few years. The thing is, it makes your body feel anxious which sooner or later spreads to your mind, causing paranoia. There is this constant nagging anxiety that your mind feels and starts thinking that it owns this feeling, and you slip into this state of constant fear. Every single though you have gets twisted by this fear and that's why you start having really weird thoughts even about healthy stuff.  If you stop after years of usage, it will take a few months to get better, but the good news is, it isn't as addictive as smoking or alcohol, so it won't be too hard. If you stop, you should feel better within a few months.
By the way, this method where the body gets sick and gradually infects the mind is in general how all drugs work, in my opinion. I really liked living like there was no tomorrow too, so it felt bad to realize this, especially when I realized how much work it will involve to stop using them, but hey, it will be way better afterwards.

Yeah, my post that got deleted or not approved on the subject on another thread went into more detail, but not as much as you have here. What you said here is not wrong, and I can confirm the truth of it with my own experiences. I'm feeling the anxiety and paranoia and dependence cause by long term use, and now realize it's time to give it up, though it's not particularly easy. Like I said before, I think that using weed a couple times to get a different perspective can be a positive thing, but habitual use/dependence on it negates any positive influence and ultimately just leads to the situation you described and I find myself in.