Bring4th
A Personal Corona Experience - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: A Personal Corona Experience (/showthread.php?tid=18068)

A Personal Corona Experience - Agua - 03-20-2020

removed

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - Glow - 03-20-2020

I was thinking about you just 2 days ago.
I’m glad you are making it through.

I haven’t caught it yet but am in isolation due to possible exposure.
Thankfully I have done a lot of death work so it isn’t effecting me to much(the knowing going through the collective) I have been to that place you met the collective. It’s quite wonderful.
A gift when like you, one is not tied to their identity.

I believe you are quite right about what people will face with this, and the fear or rather choice to look away from their fear as long as possible. I believe we are seeing that internationally.

It’s a transition. People will have to face the shadows they have been unwilling to face and while I wish it could happen in a more gentle way for my beloveds(all creation) I apparently do not know best.

I hadn’t thought of the requirements of isolation as you mentioned to face one self. That is a gift though a hard one to accept and use properly.

I’m glad to read your words. You give some insight I didn’t have so thank you for sharing.

I agree with you too about financial impact. It’s not one or many that will be effected but ll of us are to varying degrees going to lose financial security. I hate to see my beloveds suffer and scared but again I do not know best.

Thanks for sharing Agua it was bold of you to do a ceremony while so catalized by the collectives shadow(from the virus). I had been thinking of doing similar but feel led it is not my path at this time.

Maybe if I catch it though. Love to you. Let the light keep shining. Heal well.
Keep us up to date please on your health.

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-20-2020

Wow! That was even more interesting than I anticipated! Thank you Agua!

I will respond via email, but I woukd like to thank younfor sharing this.

"Death work"?

Glow, would you please explain what that ia and how I may practice it under quarantine? I am DETERMINED to face my fears and trauma without having to get this s***.

I was already growing in motivation to do so.

Knowing it is the higher purpose this virus serves only strengthens my resolve!

If you have any more info on this "death work" you speak of, please feel free to share. Thanks Smile

Hi EP unfortunately I have been working at it for a few years both with help of the shamanic teachers and with my higherself.

It’s not something I could teach, I’m still on the path.
it is a long path though so it definitely it would be good to get started on.

Agua might be able to help since you’ve been working with him and he has been working with those who could teach. Likely his way will flow more smoothly from what you guys have already been working on.

Basically it is the unwinding of self, over decades if need be, healing all of what makes you you till,
it is unwound sufficiently where you are no longer trapped at first by your experiences and eventually even by an identity. One only need to go to the point they are comfortable and can return to it after years away to continue when one feels called back.

It is a very gradual dropping away of everything that makes you “self” till you can wear “self” as a costume for the time(life) and not fear no longer existing as who you are now, or being an individual at all if you go that far. Death while alive is freedom.

Varying degrees of end point based on the individual and their path.

I would like to say and I hope you will take this as the compliment intended.

I’ve been away but on my return I noticed you have made progress in your healing.
I see your anger but also see your self awareness has increased greatly. You get triggered but can maintain or catch your balance quicker. You are doing well, keep at it.

I hope that was ok to say. Much love to you.

Thank you Glow. That was helpful.

With all due respect though... f*** taking decades!

There has GOT to be a way to face death without getting this damm virus and without having to fight i. World War fucking Three.

If ANYBODY has any advice on how to accomplish this, please feel free to share.

This is the most IMPORTANT thing I can do right now. I just had Reaper run a diagnostic on my chakras amd as expected, they're f*****. And I have come to realize that FACING THIS FEAR is necessary to heal them. Nothing elae will be substantial and if I'm being real, until I face my fear of death, I will not be motivated to really do any of it. I must face this s*** and process my fear. There MUST be some way to be engulfed in it somehow. Public speaking wouldn't work even without this virus, because I do not get stage fright. Cold approaching a beautiful woman was a good idea, but I procrastinated on it and now there is a quarantine. I don't wanna have to make a majour drop and face my fear of heights, but I might have to. Due to this virus though, all theme parks are closed down. Great excuse LOL. Would much rather cold approach a beautiful woman than that. If I remain receptive, patient and ready, an opportunity to harmlessly engulf myself in fear will UNDOUBTEDLY arise. I just need to keep it at the forefront of my awareness, stay receptive to it, be grateful for it and pray for it. I shall also pray for Agua's recovery.

If ANYBODY has any ideas how to face my fear without putting myself in any REAL danger, let me know. It's time I nip this in the bud, amd f*** taking even ONE whole decade to do it. I am GOING into Yesod.

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - Agua - 03-20-2020

removed

EP no worries I said can take decades. Some people really aren’t able to face things so it can take time till they are ready to progress further. I’m sure you are in good hands with Agua.

Thanks. Took him decades though. Whatever. Now is a time for RAPID change and I embrace it, starting with my fears. First step is just relax, meditate, get i to my body, have and maintain present awareness and chill the f*** out. That's his advice, worded differently. Reaper says use my fear of the virus. Go outside for a cool walk. I'll do that too. When the virus clears, I'll cold approach a beautiful woman and use some of that UBI money to purchase Cobra Breath training. THAT should really help. Also just be aware of the mechanisms I use to suppress it.

And by the way, THANKS GLOW Smile

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - AnthroHeart - 03-20-2020

Have you tried guided meditations on YouTube EP?

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - hounsic - 03-20-2020

Thanks for sharing your experience Agua, WOW.
It was really nice seeing your post in the feed I hope all is well!

(03-20-2020, 09:30 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Have you tried guided meditations on YouTube EP?

Guided meditation defeats the point I think.

Just MEDITATE. If it seems difficult, it's because of the emotions coming up. Stay with them. When distracted, REDIRECT YOUR FOCUS back to present awareness. I don't think it's rocket science. We complicate it and turn it into something we convince ourselves we can't do because we don't really wanna do it. Because it makes us WILDLY uncomfortable. Like Nike says: Just do it.

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - flofrog - 03-20-2020

Agua, that was so beautiful, so powerful, so generous. Thank you thank you

Take good care dear friend

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - flofrog - 03-20-2020

About thirty-two years ago, when my son was in a coma, I met this shaman who talked about many things, but at the end, relaying the thoughts of a my spiritual guides, he said, you are privileged to live through these times as you shall see an Earth come out with human living a much more simple and happier life.

It goes well with what you see of what this virus is creating right now.

Multi thanks Agua

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - Highrculling - 03-21-2020

(03-20-2020, 07:53 AM)Agua Wrote: I realized, that this will affect the totality of humanity on various levels, but mostly on a spiritual level, on a level of practical spirituality (as opposed to a conceptual spirituality).

I like where this is going. Thank you so much Agua. A big fat thumb-up to you!

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-21-2020

(03-20-2020, 08:05 PM)Agua Wrote: Hmm, you are a funny dude Smile

I recommend stepping back a little and then rereading your post!
You might realize the fear is already very present in you.
It shines through every word.

Why not relax into it? Sit down, do nothing and just breathe deeply.
All is well. You are safe.
And obviously, the situation triggers old fears.

We all will get the virus sooner or later. You will be fine.
Relax and breathe into the fear for the virus.
Its old fear projected on the virus.

Open your eyes, look and see where you are. You are today, not some 30 years ago. You are now. You are safe.
Breathe, that helps in releasing and realizing that you are now Smile

You're right Agua. I have calmed down and learned how to transmutate this virus into something POSITIVE.

Question is, WHAT do I want her to represent exactly and how do I personify that into a Divine Feminine energy that I can use for positive change? I would like to hear your input on this idea of mine. Looking forward to your feedback!

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - Agua - 03-21-2020

removed

Hmm... Well, when you put it THAT way, I get what you're saying.

Basically, just chill out, don't take this s*** too seriously and stop creating a problem to solve instead of simplu experiencing an experience right?

That makes sense.

Still, this coronavirus IS what we make of it.

So I might as well consciously CHOOSE how I interpret it, if for no other reason than that I'm gonna interpret it in some way or another. Might as well interpret it in a positive light. But you're right, I'm being too dramatic. And I'm overcomplicating it. Thanks Agua Smile

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - Scah - 03-21-2020

Thank you for sharing. Just to echo some of your thoughts with my own experience.

My professional training is in the finance industry. Long before I was on my seeking path, I have understood clearly that the current economic system that the human collective has adopted is one with the goal to control the mass population with power.

Since the first stock market circuit break two weeks ago (or a week ago?) coupled with the promise of most major governments in the world promising to print more money to "save" the economy, I thought to myself that maybe this would be the opportunity for the mass to understand and realize fully that since the government can just print money to "save" economy then it would have implied that this manipulated capitalistic monetary economic system we have is a social construct created solely to enslave the majorities.

I seriously hope the current situation would be the lightning-struck-tower state of the collective human consciousness and that we will be the one fell to the ground safely and realizing that all that has been struck down is an illusion.

I guess one can always optimistically hope. If it doesn't happen, I guess another catalyst will come along to make it happen.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience.

(03-20-2020, 07:53 AM)Agua Wrote: Greetings, brothers and sisters!

Economic pressure, the pressure to function in our totally outward focussed lifestyle first increases and then collapses.
Economies worldwide will be seriously affected, but on such a large scale that its not about you or me, we or them, its about „us“.
It affects all of us.
And we all together will have to find a solution for all of us.
I am deeply comvinced that we will collectively have to re-evaluate how our economic system works.

Please take my experiences with a grain of salt. These are just my experiences.
Although I believe this is how the virus works, that doesnt mean its true.
It could be true only for me, who knows.
But hopefully there are some details that might help one or the other through the process.

Apart from that, I recommend to take it serious on a material level.
We should try to slow spreading down as much as possible. Our health systems operate close to the limit in normal times already.
When the number of infected increases too fast, too many people need intensive care at the same time. And when the health system exceeds its limit,  a considerable percentage of people will not make it.
Get out of your little box!
The are almost 8 billion people on this world, even a small percentage like 1% percent would mean 80 millions.
A bigger percentage like 5% would mean 400 million people.

Much love
Agua

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - flofrog - 03-21-2020

Thank you Scah, this is lovely...

( I think this time, it might work) Let's have good hope, that nobody gets too hurt in the process

Scah...

Hardly.

More fundamental changes need to be made first. Argua's right. They need to face their fear of death.

Until that happens, they will NOT step into a state of empowerment.

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - Scah - 03-22-2020

(03-21-2020, 10:20 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Scah...

Hardly.

More fundamental changes need to be made first. Argua's right. They need to face their fear of death.

Until that happens, they will NOT step into a state of empowerment.

To be completely honest, I agree with you and i so don't want to.
I just sum up my eagerness as me not understanding the whole.
I meditate on the courage to step into the unknown for us all.

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-22-2020

"I guess one can always optimistically hope. If it doesn't happen, I guess another catalyst will come along to make it happen."

Yup. ***coughcoughworldwarthreecoughcough***

Anyway, I am not worried. More catalyst will do humanity some good if it does not change from the virus. So it's good to look at the positive change brought about by the catalyst.

I have faith in humanity. Don't worry about being overly-optimistic. Just focus on healing yourself and helping people around you to heal. Humanity will get better the more we raise the vibrational frequency of the planet. Anything else we do for others is basically just icing on the cake. I'ma focus on making money.

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-22-2020

"We should try to slow spreading down as much as possible. Our health systems operate close to the limit in normal times already.
When the number of infected increases too fast, too many people need intensive care at the same time. And when the health system exceeds its limit, a considerable percentage of people will not make it."

Problem is, here in the US, they only TEST for the virus (when you think you have it) if you meet their overly long list of criteria. In certain European countries, they are not only testing EVERYONE who wishes to be tested, but calling everyone they came into contact with and asking THEM to get tested as well. THAT really helps to slow down the spreading of the virus.

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - unity100 - 04-04-2020

It was told by French president that majority of youth who died from the virus in France used anti inflammatories.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/14/anti-inflammatory-drugs-may-aggravate-coronavirus-infection

People should watch out if they catch the virus to avoid using anti inflammatories without doctor instruction.

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - BrotherInWaiting - 04-29-2020

(03-20-2020, 07:53 AM)Agua Wrote: Greetings, brothers and sisters!

I wanted to share my personal experience with the Corona Virus, in case it is helpful for some of you.

Background:
I live in Europe, Germany, and I am pretty close to the (current) epicentre of the situation.
I caught the virus myself and become seriously sick the past days. The symptoms were partly similar to a ordinary flu, coughing, sore throat, general weakness and pain, fever.
The critical thing was, breathing became more and more difficult and my respiration was near to not working anymore.

Additional background:
I have been working with Ayahuasca, a psychedelic plant medicine (that probably most have heard of) intensive for a few years now and have been apprenticing for quite some time now with a shipibo curandero, learning their ways with the medicine.
So I decided to work through this myself with the medicine.
Here is what I experienced in my healing ceremonies:

First thing that came up was an energy that was very dark, very painful and very very intense.
In fact, it was considerably more intense than what I experienced so far.
The medicine helped me to collect lots of it throughout my system and get it out.

After that „initial stage“ the path was clear to go deeper.
What I encountered was the virus itself working in my body. I will describe how it actually works (in my body).
It seems to activate a combination of „energetic states“ in my (predominantly physical system) system. (I say predominatly for lack of better words, it is on the physical plane, but the physical plane is not limited to what I thought the physical plane is).
They are physically located in the cells of the lungs and the bronchi.
So, those „states“ are:

- an energy that is completely live-denying. It is at the same time dark pitch-black, pale lifeless grey, very heavy, feels like a dead body. It is an energy of death, so to say. An energy, when activated, that actually terminates life on a physical level.
- this energy seems to have its origin in a)trauma b)very negative lifecircumstances in early years (violence on the physical, emotional and mental level) c) everything that added to this in later years like aggressive surroundings, unhealthy lifestyle (bad food, smoking, alcohol and so on)

- The second „category“ were „energetic states“ that could be described as „negative beliefs“, however not on a cognitive level, not on a mind level, but on a physical level. Beliefs that are stored as „physical states“ so to say.
- These beliefs and states are/were completely disempowering. They can be described as helplessness, powerlessness, hopelessness.
- Those are energies that all origin in trauma, we exactly these states have been experienced, they are deeply ingrained on a physical level, stored in the cells.

- The third „category“ is an intense fear to face these energies. This is because of the combination of powerlessness with a life-terminating energy.
- In that combination, there is a denial of those energies. Hoping it is not true if I dont look at it.  Because, when I look at it, I will see an energy that terminates my life and there is nothing I can do about it.
- This fear is protected by a fear of looking at a fear, an energy that says „dont allow the fear“.

- This is a fatal combination!
- I found that the virus activates those energies in me, no matter if I experience them consciously or not. If I shy away because of fear, the program is running and I wont realize it before it terminates my physical life.

What happened next is, I went into the fear first.
It was quite intense, a fear of death. I was feeling I was about to die and there is nothing I can do about it.
I stayed there, not pushing it away. Then the „life-denying“ energy filled the space more and more. Without resisting it, I allowed it to spread fully. It was not a pleasant experience to say the least.
However, when I was in there completely, I realized this energy is NOT the truth. And so, it slowly started dissolving, making the lightful energy of truth behind it more and more visible.
I just started healing this energy and there is much more of it in my system, but it seems that is the path, at least for me.

Next thing that happened were I fell repeatedly in traumatic states. It was mostly states were I didnt understand at all what was going on, all I can say, there was something really threatening happening, I tried to fight against it, but didnt succeed.
I was completely powerless in those states.
Beimg in those states, they more and more „connected“ with my normal consciousness and I started to realize, they are not true.
This is hard to put into words, but in short, I could say as long as I fight, resist, deny, avoid I am still identified with that aspect of me, that beliefs this is happening right now.
The solution was to accept there is no solution, this opened up the space for the realization that these are OLD states and not true anymore.
But resisting, fighting, denying, avoiding I would keep them alive and hold them true.
I went into various aspects, that all seemed to stem from early trauma and they slowly started to appear less true.

Still a lot of work to do onviously, but my physical state after the ceremonies improved considerably. I still am sick, but it doesnt feel critical anymore.

Next thing I experienced was, I „met“ the  irus consciousness. This experience complete defies words, but  I ll give it a try nonetheless:

I experienced a huge consciousness, very different from what I encountered so far, very different from a human consciousness.
I met it on a, I call it spiritual and collective plane for the lack of words. It was a plane were I saw humanity as a collective and I experienced a consciousness (the virus) offered a sacred service to whole humanity.
I realized, that this will affect the totality of humanity on various levels, but mostly on a spiritual level, on a level of practical spirituality (as opposed to a conceptual spirituality).

In conclusion, I experienced that the virus activates    a life-denying energy, that every human being carries to a degree, it activates an energy of total disempowerment that also every human carries to a degree and it activates existential fears that also every human has.
For the majority, those energies will not be life-threatening (as a physical outcome), but they will nonetheless have the opportunity (because they have no choice) to process, to work through these energies and dissolve at least a part of them.

Others will have a rough time because of the intensity, but will in the end be able to make it through.
Some will unfortunately not be able to face it sufficiently and those programs will play out and end their lives.

All those energies are energies that are already in us, they just come to conscious awareness.
They are NOT created by the virus.

The fear that goes around the world is fear that ALREADY is in us, it is not created by the virus.

Whoever may have „designed“ this virus on a material level, the virus benevolent conscious obviously is much more effective than any negative purpose some people might have hoped for...

Additional implications:
These are interpretations, so take it with many grains of salt.
This already affects almost the entirety of humanity.
Schools are closed almost worldwide, public life is being shut down worldwide and so on.

The majority of humanity is being sent into a retreat. Simultaneously.
The majority will be forced to slow down, to look inward. So many distraction fall away bit by bit.
Work. Consumption.
A tetreat is a big challenge, always. But it will initiate change and growth also for those who did not change or grow up to now.

Economic pressure, the pressure to function in our totally outward focussed lifestyle first increases and then collapses.
Economies worldwide will be seriously affected, but on such a large scale that its not about you or me, we or them, its about „us“.
It affects all of us.
And we all together will have to find a solution for all of us.
I am deeply comvinced that we will collectively have to re-evaluate how our economic system works.

Please take my experiences with a grain of salt. These are just my experiences.
Although I believe this is how the virus works, that doesnt mean its true.
It could be true only for me, who knows.
But hopefully there are some details that might help one or the other through the process.

Apart from that, I recommend to take it serious on a material level.
We should try to slow spreading down as much as possible. Our health systems operate close to the limit in normal times already.
When the number of infected increases too fast, too many people need intensive care at the same time. And when the health system exceeds its limit,  a considerable percentage of people will not make it.
Get out of your little box!
The are almost 8 billion people on this world, even a small percentage like 1% percent would mean 80 millions.
A bigger percentage like 5% would mean 400 million people.

Much love
Agua

Many thanks, friend

RE: A Personal Corona Experience - Navaratna - 04-30-2020

Please take a look on my advice on how to -kill- viruses. Not how contaminate a paper mask, not most importantly how to medicate, but how to prevent you from catching it in the first place first and foremost by -destroying- them

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18172