Bring4th
Complete lack of energy. What to do? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Complete lack of energy. What to do? (/showthread.php?tid=18085)

Complete lack of energy. What to do? - rinzler - 03-22-2020

No mattter what I do nothing works. I keep trying but it just won't work. I have so little energy I can't get up do something. I feel like the spark inside of me is gone. I don't know how else to explain it. It feels like I'm empty. Like my soul left because of all the trauma or whatever. I feel lost. I don't have the energy to do anything...

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-22-2020

check out the advice I just gave Surfboard in his "A Broken Heart" thread.

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - RitaJC - 03-22-2020

How about just be OK with that and rest?

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - Glow - 03-22-2020

Rinzler - it is wonderful you are so self aware of what you feel.

I believe Rita to be right often when we hurt so much our heart closes and with that we can no longer feel our own divine spark. It’s ok it’s still there.

It is a time to self nurture. Do things to help your heart heal.
Show yourself the care even if it is just mental care not feelings of self love.

Feed yourself good food, sleep in a healthy schedule in accordance with the circadian rhyhem, take yourself for a walk, wear comfortable clothes, read and seek out peaceful positive things for yourself not further trauma. You need time to heal and build up those inner reserves again.

I’m sorry you are in this state but know it hasn’t left you.
This would hea great time to meditate. Love to you

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - Diana - 03-22-2020

I second what RitaJC says. Smile

But, I would also suggest moving your body in a mild way. Walk a little outdoors. Spend some time "clearing out" something, such as, take some no-longer-needed clothing to Goodwill. All things change. All things pass.

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - unity100 - 04-04-2020

First take care of your health. A lot of issues which people experience comes from neglecting their health and then their vital energies depleting to make up for the lack of health in their body.

Watch what you eat. Watch how much you sleep. Lose weight to catch your ideal weight for your body size. Cut down sugar, sugary drinks, excessive salt. Check if you are allergic to gluten and remove wheat from your food etc.

First take care of your body complex.

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - AlgolSon - 04-06-2020

This has happened to me. I was aware of why. The negativity of a few was too overwhelming. Not the world, but just a few. My illogical positivity was confronted by the illogical negative. Are you aware of why? The only way through it is to question negativity. First, recognize the negative. There is no avoiding the confrontation. The confrontation emerges to challenge you. You will be confronted until you make the correct choice.

In my case, I stopped going to work. No call, no show, never answering calls. I lay in bed. I drank water and would eat rice every few days. I've read that simply being still is a form of meditation. That's what I did for six weeks, unknowing that I was 'meditating' until I read about it years later. This is the meditative power of fictional Sherlock Holmes. He had to be still for long periods. To be honest, the Sherlock Holmes character is very familiar to me, but I don't solve crimes nor do cocaine. I solve basics for others and drink alcohol.

I meant to write about my experience from the Creator later but will write now. In the sixth week of stillness a force came through my feet. It passed into my torso and I was scared as hell. I had been under attack too many times to count, but never through my feet. It had always been through my shoulders, first, and then went to my head. I had gotten so good at wrestling with negative entities that I could fight them head on. In extreme circumstance I would just 'eat' them.

But this force through my feet was as endearing as it was powerful. I lost my fear and let it move. I let it come through my torso and when it reached my head I became another entity.

I was not Tim. Nor was I in any place like Earth. Nor was that place describable, for there wasn't height, length, nor width. I did not have a body. Space was infinite. But there was time. For a time I drifted around. I was not lonely though I was alone. I felt very happy. There was color and temperature and I explored moving around, testing the sensations of color and warmth.

I had no eyes nor body, so could only feel. And then an entity came and grasped me. I cannot describe the entity because I could only feel. I surrendered to it because I only knew myself, never another, and could not fight against it's grasp. I was taught rules. I cannot say what rules as a human, because I do not know the language. I just know they were rules. I listened.

I grew a body after that. Feet, then legs, then torso and head, and then I could fly. I did not grow wings but I could soar. I was very haughty after that!

I cannot describe the atmosphere or perception I had, then. It is easier to describe the non-dimension. I flew around laughing! It was fun! And then I met another entity. It was cordial, but I ignored it. Very rude of me. We got into a fight. I beat it up. And then I woke up very slowly.

It was a strange day. After six weeks of self isolation my 'sociopathic' father came to talk to me. He was nice. We went to eat Thai food. I knew that Buddhists would be there from the countryside. They came. But I did not pursue the precognition. I let myself slide back into 'maya'.

That all happened a while ago. Though I am somewhat 3D now, I am not 3D. The experience after the Creator's giving made me different. I never feel that Earth is real and I always feel that my body is my vessel. I control the vessel. This is my 'earth ship'.

Much more happened since then, but they are in human terms. This is the only experience I can share that is without humanity.

Don't fret about your loss of energy. If you consciously review happenings, you can find the negativity. They won't stop until you are conscious of them, waking, and make a conscious choice.

Energy is infinite. Loss comes from certainty. Be uncertain. Trust.

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - Nikki - 07-27-2021

(03-22-2020, 03:40 AM)rinzler Wrote: No mattter what I do nothing works. I keep trying but it just won't work. I have so little energy I can't get up do something. I feel like the spark inside of me is gone. I don't know how else to explain it. It feels like I'm empty. Like my soul left because of all the trauma or whatever. I feel lost. I don't have the energy to do anything...

Hi, do not know much about you yet because am new on this site. What is expressed to you from your sister is only to aid, to point to situations that may help but only you know within what is happening. I speak from love. Just reading your comment lead to questioning if you are entering the "Dark Night of the Soul". Have experienced this and it is not a dark night, it is dark times, mine lasted for two years and cried everyday. It is the dropping of all thoughts, beliefs and perceptions that no longer serve you. It feels like the losing of self but in truth it is the true self starting to shine through. When the light shines through, darkness fades. It may feel that you do not know who are are anymore because those thoughts are not who you are as believed. Everything you thought you knew is not reality but an illusion programmed since we were born. What to do, do not resist, love the experiences, know it, accept it, love self, accept self and love all. It is a time to reconcile the light and darkness that we are, we are both. It is a wonderful time even thought it may not feel like it. May this help you and bring light on your path.

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - confusedseeker - 07-27-2021

What is your diet like?

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - ada - 07-28-2021

Hey rinzler,
My advice may be personal and not as useful to you, but I somewhat also experience/d this kind of fatigue and lack of energy.

I try and remember what Ra told Carla during the channelings as to have more energy and that is exercise.
I don't particularly like working out that much but it's somewhat true, even if I only do streaching/yoga I feel much better afterwards and want to do stuff and not be in bed all day.
My favorite is walking early in the morning and just looking around the neighbourhood, it's very relaxing.

Quote:25.2 Questioner: The second question the instrument requested was: How may I best revitalize myself not only now but in the future?

Ra: I am Ra. This instrument is aware of the basic needs of its constitution, those being meditation, acceptance of limitations, experiences of joy through association with others and with the beauty as of the singing, and the exercising with great contact, whenever possible, with the life forces of second density, especially those of trees; this entity also needing to be aware of the moderate but steady intake of foodstuffs, exercise being suggested at a fairly early portion of the day and at a later portion of the day before the resting.

Also another factor to me for lack of energy was myself, mainly depression and anxiety. I started seeing a psychologist and decided on taking pills and that has helped me tremendously. I don't plan to live on that but for now it has helped me to stabilize mentally and be myself again.

If this resonates with you feel free to pm me.

Wish you well and thank you for reaching out.

edit: I didn't notice this thread was from last year BigSmile oop

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - omcasey - 07-28-2021

I was hoping someone would see that. Did we ever hear from rinzler again ( or before ) this post? ( its just the first thing I wonder.

This feeling of tired and fatigue is so common right now it seems with near everyone I know. It is not all the time, or every day but like a wave that come on periodically and last for days or weeks. I have taken to keeping an eye on the Schumann Resonance. It began spiking regularly off the known grid ( 0-40 hertz ) a few years back. I'm sure someone on the planet knows why, or can intelligently hypothesize but finding these few isn't easy. I seem very sensitive to the Schumann, each time something unusual energetically is being experienced on my end it matches when one of these spikes is occurring. They are growing more and more frequent now. Is anyone here keeping an eye on this by chance?

Anyway.....periodic extreme energetic fatigue, yes . . I am feeling it, too. I like all the suggestions of light exercise. 

Gardening - and just being outdoors may also assist.

Casey

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - Loki - 07-29-2021

(07-28-2021, 04:43 PM)omcasey Wrote: Anyway.....periodic extreme energetic fatigue, yes . . I am feeling it, too. I like all the suggestions of light exercise. 

Think of a white ray of light coming from the centre of the planet and powering each of your energy centres. If you cannot "see" the colour of one of your centres it might be blocked.
I had a time I could not see my red centre and I imagine it as being locked in a dark rock. I was able to blow the rock to pieces and the red light started shining. Intention is very important.
Imagine that all the dust and dirt falls from your centres into the white light under your feet and your centres are shining clear. Do this few minutes every day. Don't forget to ask you higher self for permission and to accept that light and healing service to self. It is not and STS service. It is just your duty towards yourself.

Once you master this first exercise you can start invoking also the adept ray of light from above thorough the crown chakra. The two rays (above and below) can then meet at green chakra which will be used to power and heal your different bodies.

I hope this helps.

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - Eddie - 07-30-2021

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - ada - 10-20-2021

(03-22-2020, 03:40 AM)rinzler Wrote: No mattter what I do nothing works. I keep trying but it just won't work. I have so little energy I can't get up do something. I feel like the spark inside of me is gone. I don't know how else to explain it. It feels like I'm empty. Like my soul left because of all the trauma or whatever. I feel lost. I don't have the energy to do anything...

Hi rinzler, I don't know if this might help, but I so happened to listen about prana(energy) and pranayama last night and I felt that maybe it can help you too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z-qtOQjW7w

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - the - 10-20-2021

did you take Covid vaccine?

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - Phoenix - 07-22-2022

Maybe vitamin D deficiency.

RE: Complete lack of energy. What to do? - MrWho - 07-22-2022

Dear Rinzler know that all is well.