Bring4th
Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Covid-19 as a tool of the creator (/showthread.php?tid=18098)

Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - Glow - 03-29-2020

I was thinking just before sleep last night if consciousness raising to the next level is the evolution of earth COVID-19 is a pretty effective step in helping people face their blocks to evolution more directly or open their heart/consciousness further.

1. It effects globally. No modern country will be free of it, so it has potential to elevate everyone on their path regardless of race, religion, creed, affluence, political leaning etc.

2. It will effect countries differently depending upon how the governing body and its citizens are set up to work together, value each other, and support, respect each other, and the vulnerable.

Groups more green ray/heart centred with social support systems in place or as basis for their government will likely fair better in the economic aftermath and slowing the spread because of these characteristics predisposing them to protect others and to see one another provided for.

Groups working from yellow ray/only self or family interested will have catalyst presented to help them work through this heart blockage.

3. The death or near death or facing ones mortality are varying degrees of the death experience. Nothing really is more transformative of course depending on degree of the experience. At present or in the very near future all of us will accept the real possibility of our mortality.

RE: Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - AnthroHeart - 03-29-2020

I don't think it's from Creator, as Creator doesn't create as much as it experiences itself according to Ra.

I read that pregnant mothers with COVID-19 don't pass it onto their child, and the child in fact builds a natural immunity to it.

I hear some saying that it's a harvest mechanism to take out 3D and bring on 4D. That doesn't seem like a very STO thing to do.

I try not to follow conspiracy theories that say it was manmade.

I'm not worried about the hows and whys of it. I just stay home and work on not getting it myself. I don't want to spread it to others.

Maybe that's not spiritual, but I didn't choose a really spiritual life. I can only do my best.

RE: Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - Glow - 03-29-2020

Everything is the creator.

RE: Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - sillypumpkins - 03-29-2020

i think a collective mortal threat to the entire population of the planet is a great way to set catalyst in motion. in fact, i cant think of anything much better! lol.

RE: Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - flofrog - 03-29-2020

lol  I agree.... we definitely created a nice catalyst.  

Gem I hope everyone on Earth is wise like you Wink  seems pretty spiritual to me your post Tongue

RE: Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - isis - 03-29-2020

i just want to say covid-19 or coronavirus or whatever you want to call it hasn't affected me at all other than i shall buy a new laptop with my stimulus check

I am on disability so I probably won't get the full $1200.

i got laid off so my stimulus check will help with rent groceries and utilities for maybe a month and a half.... wish i could spend it on a new laptop!

(03-29-2020, 01:42 PM)isis Wrote: i just want to say covid-19 or coronavirus or whatever you want to call it hasn't affected me at all other than i shall buy a new laptop with my stimulus check

Well even the need to assert it isn’t effecting you is a sign you are catalyzed by how others think it’s effecting things.

Maybe the catalyst to you is furthering your confidence in all is well.
I didn’t necessarily mean everyone would be traumatized.

I haven’t been. If anything I am feeling better than normal because the catylist of the epidemic has driven me to step farther into trust all will be well even more so.

glow i've been feeling some of that all-is-wellness too. its been a little hard cause shelter, food, security seem to be iffy. but ive found all of it to be a great exercise in acceptance Smile

Same.
My husband is laid off. I was potentially exposed(someone in the household of a client I was with was sick) so had to self quarantine for 2 weeks and will have to catch up on that work and $ next week.

I realize being 43 with lots actually elderly or simply unwell friends(over weight, asthma, cancer...) I could potentially never see any of them again, but really that is true of every day on earth, we just don’t realize it generally. So I am grateful for times shared and trust despite what happens all will be well.

It actually feels strange my husband and I have been having so much fun hanging out everyday and night that when we wake up we are newly asked to remember “oh yeah this isn’t vaccation” others are really struggling out there and say prayers for them to be comforted and helped along the path.

Interesting times. Lots to learn.

RE: Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - Agua - 03-29-2020

removed

RE: Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - Aion - 03-29-2020

Like so many things (maybe everything really) it is another catalyst which urges people to make choices in their lives. I've been laid off from my job and had a lot of time for personal introspection the last two weeks and it is definitely something that I needed to help organize my own thoughts and emotions.

It does also offer a lot of opportunity for people to engage compassion, empathy, etc, or to reject it. As many sweeping catalysts it is stimulating the choices present in everyone's live according to their own make-up.

Following on what Agua says, I think we canot even fathom the shock that will take place here. I find the situation of the nurses, doctors and helping staff heartbreaking. I think too, systems will change. I think compassion will appear everywhere because we will have lived through it, and seen.

It is said that the world around us reflects what's going on inside us.

Does this mean that a lot of my own internal issues are causing the external?

Maybe the best thing to do is work on ourselves.

I still have fears. I have a couple of potential spiritual guides who are people that may be able to help me.

Just having problems with Skype.

So if I really work on myself, will the world around me become better?

(03-29-2020, 07:31 PM)flofrog Wrote: Following on what Agua says, I think we canot even fathom the shock that will take place here. I find the situation of the nurses, doctors and helping staff heartbreaking. I think too, systems will change. I think compassion will appear everywhere because we will have lived through it, and seen.

Likewise. They are walking into a certainty of being exposed everyday. Seeing them visit their own family through glass so not to expose them is heart wrenching knowing the children don’t really have capacity to deal with the fear of their parents walking into this and the incredible selflessness of choosing to do so as medical professionals knowing it may cost them their lives, and the loss to their child of a parent.

My sister works at a nursing home. She will see some stuff. They are used to death but not this fast, not so wide spread and she has horrible resilience health wise. Quite naturally susceptible to illness. At 48 it might cost her, her life too.

Heck on the non medical front some dingus nearly chose to expose himself to my closest friend last week.

My friend had forgot their appointment days prior so was on his way to the clients place when thankfully they texted him to ASK my friend if he would prefer they reschedule. His Covid test hadn't come back yet but the client had all the symptoms and had been in American hotspots 12 days earlier.

I’m so grateful my friend forgot to go days prior. Could have cost him, his life, me my best friend, his boys a father.

There is a lot of potential for loss, struggle and uncertainty that’s for sure.

Amazing opportunity to polarize further that’s for sure.

Love to you all

(03-29-2020, 09:30 PM)Glow Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 07:31 PM)flofrog Wrote: Following  on what Agua says,  I think we canot even fathom the shock that will take place here.  I find the situation of the nurses, doctors and helping staff heartbreaking.  I think too, systems will change. I think compassion will appear everywhere because we will have lived through it, and seen.

Likewise. They are walking into a certainty of being exposed everyday. Seeing them visit their own family through glass so not to expose them is heart wrenching knowing the children don’t really have capacity to deal with the fear of their parents walking into this and the incredible selflessness of choosing to do so as medical professionals knowing it may cost them their lives, and the loss to their child of a parent.

My sister works at a nursing home. She will see some stuff. They are used to death but not this fast, not so wide spread and she has horrible resilience health wise. Quite naturally susceptible to illness. At 48 it might cost her, her life too.

Heck on the non medical front some dingus nearly chose to expose himself to my closest friend last week.

My friend had forgot their appointment days prior so was on his way to the clients place when thankfully they texted him to ASK my friend if he would prefer they reschedule. His Covid test hadn't come back yet but the client had all the symptoms and had been in American hotspots 12 days earlier.

I’m so grateful my friend forgot to go days prior. Could have cost him, his life, me my best friend, his boys a father.

There is a lot of potential for loss, struggle and uncertainty that’s for sure.

Amazing opportunity to polarize further that’s for sure.

Love to you all

Thanks for your post. Can you give some insight on how to polarize further?
Not that I'm wanting to do just that, but for me it's not a "for sure" thing, because there's nothing really I can do.
I hope I'm not being selfish. I'm not a healthcare worker, so I can only stay in my home and distance.

(03-29-2020, 07:42 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: It is said that the world around us reflects what's going on inside us.

Does this mean that a lot of my own internal issues are causing the external?

Maybe the best thing to do is work on ourselves.

I still have fears. I have a couple of potential spiritual guides who are people that may be able to help me.

Just having problems with Skype.

So if I really work on myself, will the world around me become better?

More so it’s our interpretation of events that reflect what is going on inside you.

Do you see others suffering and wish to sooth them? Or do you feel nothing for them? Perhaps indifference or even glee others are suffering but not you.

Do you see the people making sacrifices to help others and feel moved by their strength and sacrifice? Does it make you want to help? Or do you see them as foolish? Maybe deserving of suffering because they chose to help and risk themselves?

Do you see the virus and feel hate for some conspiracy creator of it? Looking first for someone to blame?
Do you burry your head in the sand preferring normalcy bias? Or do you look at it, see what it’s showing you, do the work it’s asking you to, and accept yes even this can be a gift from the creator or we can as done in past see it as the devil and stay in fear refusing to do the work being asked?

That’s my take. I’m sure others see it differently.

(03-29-2020, 09:37 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Thanks for your post. Can you give some insight on how to polarize further?
Not that I'm wanting to do just that, but for me it's not a "for sure" thing, because there's nothing really I can do.
I hope I'm not being selfish. I'm not a healthcare worker, so I can only stay in my home and distance.

Even staying home is a great help.
It slows the spread so reduces the number of cases that will hit all at once.

Any action of love is service and polarizing.

Your elderly mom lives with you and is very vulnerable to this.

You ensuring she doesn’t have to go out and be exposed is serving.

I’m sure she normally offers you plentiful opportunities to be patient and tolerant beyond what she offers in return. I have no doubt she is even more difficult right now with the world as it is. Every opportunity you can offer love and compassion over anger and contempt is a polarizing opportunity.

I do not know your set up but it’s pretty straightforward when you are triggered into hate/indifference/anger do the work to heal that genuinely till what is left is wise love inspired by compassion for self and other.

Each catylist offers you this choice. Covid-19 will have people acting like less evolved, less healed versions of themself as we are all triggered at once. It offers limitless opportunities to choose love even if it’s just internally working on you so you can see each with love.

I hope that helped a little.

More tangible outer focused service. I’ve had lots of incoming phone calls lately. People needing connection because they are scared and also not handling isolation well.

Offering your companionship when requested or calling people to check in on how they are fairing then really listening so they do not feel alone in this, that is something anyone can do and it’s appreciated.

I’m sure you’ll find your own wonderful Gem way. Smile

I think that if you are not able to be a healthcare, the thoughts of love are just as important. Gem, I love you so much, your heart is so full you have little to worry except doing what you do, sending love and compassion, that is what so changes the picture.

Glow I love you and silly and peregrine, and so many here, gosh I don't know how to thank Jim, Austin and Gary for this site.

❤️❤️❤️likewise

RE: Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - Agua - 03-30-2020

removed

RE: Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - Jeremy - 04-24-2020

I've contemplated the possibility of this being one of the many ways the population starts to dwindle as Ra mentioned regarding the transition to 4th density. They never went into detail as to how it would happen which makes me believe that they deliberately avoided it due to the potential of causing fear which is more of an sts attribute as well as preserving free will.

RE: Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - Navaratna - 04-27-2020

Everywhere I look, a person has their own agenda spun in to this thing. It irritates me. Trump getting criticized just because he's Trump. Look in to quinine related to chloroquine. It has worked wonders. But you know what else? a treatment of quinine costs 100-200$ in a developed country compared to 1-4$ in a 3rd world nation.

We see the W.h.o. as a completely obvious face of the totalitarian Chinese government. Refusing to acknowledge that Taiwan exists. Putting false info on the front page of Reddit every day which they hold a huge stake in. look it up, it is just like how they had a stake in Grindr the government forced them to divest because they were tracking the GPS of foreign citizens. Everyone on Earth should know.

Doctors and nurses wearing paper towels over their faces instead of copper mesh or brass chain outfits. Dying. they wear cheap, disposable, contaminated cloth that gets disposed in to biohazard bins that people have to handle just to cut costs or out of ignorance. Their bosses should know, the chief of the W.H.O. knows, Trump I bet doesn't know but is also too interested in talking about what he did weeks ago.

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW about copper silver ions and oligodynamism. Everyone should know that health care industry people make a profit off of your seeking treatment, there is no profit off of you preventing yourself from becoming ill. Not all doctors think this way but their bosses further up along the ladder definitely do.

Every day governments say everything is perfectly fine, this will just disappear overnight. It's not like this could just be life for humans for the rest of our existence. Because even with cures and ways to physically destroy diseases, it is asymptomatic for two weeks and there will need to be incredible travel restrictions. I can imagine countries with millions of uneducated people with no idea what a microbe even is being torn to bits because of underfunded medical complexes being trampled over.

Researchers even found out that it can be carried on heavy air particle pollutants over miles. There's also just insane people who would WANT this to spread either because they're ill, or have an agenda to disrupt the worlds economy. Rogue states wanting world powers to stumble. I'm not worried, I am just truly amazed how much false or useless information is being parroted. Instead of saving lives people want to save face. Service to self above all else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WTBkj8gFfI&t=6s
don't forget the wave of warfare the 2008 crisis kicked off. which never ended.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUf_8jyxbiM

RE: Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - Minyatur - 05-04-2020

Today marks the day my province starts a progressive removal of the lockdown, with certain security measures for the places that reopen.

A highly criticized move, yet one that indirectly reminded me of an album I've been meaning to listen to and had totally forgotten about. The album is titled "Love over Fear".

RE: Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - Minyatur - 05-08-2020

On the night of the 6th to the 7th, I broke the confinement to do a magic mushroom trip at a mountain with a friend (1st of the year!). It was truly a magical experience, like always, and beyond the majestic last supermoon of the year we didn't know was happening and the majestic sun rising we contemplated from the mountain top, there was one more thing that made this event special. I saw a lot on the internet about that the planet is healing due to covid, but it was not something I had experienced myself. Yet this time on the mountain top, there were two things that were especially great. The first was that the air had a purity that was purely cleansing to the soul, something which I had never experienced before, and the other was that we could see so very much further away than any of the many times I've gone there before, so much that it was completely mind blowing. Other mountains that used to be shadows were visible clearly in a way I would never have thought could be possible. The far away big city, that usually you can have a vague idea that it is there, we could see its buildings clearly. It was really cool to first be impressed by this without the sun even being up, just the moonlight was enough to be impressed by how far we could see.

It would be impossible from where I was standing to not deeply feel within myself that the planet is truly using this opportunity to heal and, as such, that the covid tuly is a tool of the Creator.

RE: Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - AnthroHeart - 05-08-2020

Thank you Minyatur. Your post warms my heart.
Yes, Gaia is healing. I can feel it.

RE: Covid-19 as a tool of the creator - Wai - 05-08-2020

(04-24-2020, 08:26 AM)Jeremy Wrote: I've contemplated the possibility of this being one of the many ways the population starts to dwindle as Ra mentioned regarding the transition to 4th density. They never went into detail as to how it would happen which makes me believe that they deliberately avoided it due to the potential of causing fear which is more of an sts attribute as well as preserving free will.

I also had this thought in March that the virus may be one of the ways the population starts to dwindle. And if the elites get their way and insist that we all get vaccinated, then even more people will perish.

BTW, in the book"The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events", Seth (channeled by Jane Roberts) explains why epidemics occur and how one can learn from them and eventually avoid them. If you don't fancy reading the book, check out Tim Hart's videos.

Like most people, I was angry and upset when I had to stay at home. But now, I am enjoying the peace and its a great time for some self-reflection. This CV is turning out to be a catalyst for me.

[/url][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj7Z3A7WbwA&list=PLPDTOFbrYdqCP75LefLEf6cZi3fOLMp36http://]