Bring4th
Carla's accelerated physical rate of decay from channeling - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Carla's accelerated physical rate of decay from channeling (/showthread.php?tid=18152)

Carla's accelerated physical rate of decay from channeling - NoBodyNoThing - 04-15-2020

Hi guys. First thing, thank you to Carla, Don, and Jim for getting together on this planet and in this incarnation for the work you did. You three have done this work repeatedly while having lived prior incarnations as part of graduate races in other systems, before you came to Earth for the human lessons. Thank you for your service here and in the previous systems I encountered you three. I'm curious to know your thoughts and perspectives. When Carla was channeling Ra for the Law of One Ra Contact Material, rather than using Carla's intellect/intelligence, Ra decided to use his own intellect/intelligence in each session he was asked and answered. Ra's use of his own intellect/intelligence resulted in Carla's body expending vast amounts of energy to keep up with Ra. Since the golden ones known as Ra and his frequency are naturally of a higher density. For Ra to go from his sixth density energetic body, downwards across densities, and into Carla's third density energetic body requires a massive shift in energy. Should Carla have had lacked experience, training, and a strong will to channel Ra, she would have caused the neurons in her brain to misfire, frying the circuitry. Glad that did not happen. Carla's health condition deteriorated rapidly in the three years of the material, 1981 to 1984. Until 2015 when she embarked on the journey to return home. Home is everywhere, as the Creator is everything and everywhere.

I love Ra. I love Oxal. I love Hatonn. I love Laitos. I love Latwii. I love Thoth, he's either sixth or seventh density entity. I love my higher self. I love the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the One Infinite Creator. I love the Creator. I love myself. I love you all. Adonai.

RE: Carla's accelerated physical rate of decay from channeling - Foha - 04-15-2020

I love you, NoBodyNoThing

RE: Carla's accelerated physical rate of decay from channeling - sillypumpkins - 04-15-2020

I love you too NobodyNoThing

I was only aware of Don’s rapid “decay” after the channeling, not Carlas.

It is “Risky business” for sure !

RE: Carla's accelerated physical rate of decay from channeling - AnthroHeart - 04-15-2020

Love you too NoBodyNoThing.

Carla indeed was a being of love.

RE: Carla's accelerated physical rate of decay from channeling - Surfboard - 04-15-2020

Is there any way to restore brain circuitry if neurons misfired?

RE: Carla's accelerated physical rate of decay from channeling - flofrog - 04-15-2020

I love you too NoBodyNoThing.Wink I, too, am so in awe of Carla, Jim and Don's work. I just love Ra.

RE: Carla's accelerated physical rate of decay from channeling - Jeremy - 04-21-2020

(04-15-2020, 02:02 AM)NoBodyNoThing Wrote: Hi guys. First thing, thank you to Carla, Don, and Jim for getting together on this planet and in this incarnation for the work you did. You three have done this work repeatedly while having lived prior incarnations as part of graduate races in other systems, before you came to Earth for the human lessons. Thank you for your service here and in the previous systems I encountered you three. I'm curious to know your thoughts and perspectives. When Carla was channeling Ra for the Law of One Ra Contact Material, rather than using Carla's intellect/intelligence, Ra decided to use his own intellect/intelligence in each session he was asked and answered. Ra's use of his own intellect/intelligence resulted in Carla's body expending vast amounts of energy to keep up with Ra. Since the golden ones known as Ra and his frequency are naturally of a higher density. For Ra to go from his sixth density energetic body, downwards across densities, and into Carla's third density energetic body requires a massive shift in energy. Should Carla have had lacked experience, training, and a strong will to channel Ra, she would have caused the neurons in her brain to misfire, frying the circuitry. Glad that did not happen. Carla's health condition deteriorated rapidly in the three years of the material, 1981 to 1984. Until 2015 when she embarked on the journey to return home. Home is everywhere, as the Creator is everything and everywhere.

I love Ra. I love Oxal. I love Hatonn. I love Laitos. I love Latwii. I love Thoth, he's either sixth or seventh density entity. I love my higher self. I love the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the One Infinite Creator. I love the Creator. I love myself. I love you all. Adonai.

It actually wouldn't have done any of that because had Carla not been who she was as well as having Don and Jim there, the transmission would've never come through to begin with. The only reason Ra found them was precisely due to their combined energy. 

They never sought out Ra. It was just another day of channeling when Ra suddenly came through. 

If I remember correctly, the negative effects to her body were from an STS entity attempting to disrupt the transmission but I could be wrong. 

Oh don't forget that Ra is a social memory complex so it's not a single entity so they instead of he would probably be more appropriate Smile