Bring4th
Michael Love & Pleiadian channelings - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Michael Love & Pleiadian channelings (/showthread.php?tid=18160)

Michael Love & Pleiadian channelings - ostatni dan - 04-20-2020

Hello Everyone.

I was wondering what do you think about Michael Love and his channelings. Check out some of the latest ones on his website:

http://intothelight.news/files/category-michael-love.php

What do you think about these channelings? I know a lot is happening lately and probably a lot more behind the curtains, but in The Law of One they spoke about transition as a period of even 100-700 years. In Michaels channeligs it seems like we are on the verge of a new world and Pleiadians are going to make contact with us soon. Another funny fact - in the beginning of march i participated in an Ayahuasca ceremony and one of the guys in our group has been contacted by Pleiadians. They said that due to earths carmic debt a lot of people will die soon but they would be taken home so no need to worry. Anyway, interesting things might be ahead of us, no matter what will happen, the 4th density is inevitable so sooner or later only Love shall remain.

RE: Michael Love & Pleiadian channelings - moyal - 04-20-2020

Quote:...THE BLINDING LIGHT OF HIGHER AWARENESS AND TRUTH...

Stopped reading right there. If light is blinding instead of illuminating...
Also this WRITTING ALL IN UPPER CASE I FIND SUSPICIOUS BECAUSE THIS HAS A MESMERISING EFFECT.

I would generally be suspicious about messages comming through people under potent hallucinogen drugs.

Just my oppinion of course, but you asked for it.

RE: Michael Love & Pleiadian channelings - the - 04-20-2020

I think there`re a lot of truth in his message. and it`s positive overall.

I can tell he `copied` some message from David Wilcock, but there`re still many new stuff there in his message.

If you also some of his previous message, you will notice the message put a lot of emphasis on `creator consciousness`

RE: Michael Love & Pleiadian channelings - ostatni dan - 04-20-2020

@moyal - and thank you for it. Interesting point with blinding light. Psychedelics are a different discussion though, let me just say that my experience was life changing spiritually. But doing this with an experienced shaman (aka healer) is a key.

@the - it definitely is positive, and i hope there is some truth in it. If its false though, then even if it is positive it gives people false hope. Thats why its best to stay neutral and be an observer.

RE: Michael Love & Pleiadian channelings - Agua - 04-20-2020

removed

RE: Michael Love & Pleiadian channelings - moyal - 04-20-2020

(04-20-2020, 10:02 AM)ostatni dan Wrote: ...Psychedelics are a different discussion though, let me just say that my experience was life changing spiritually.

I don't categorical dismiss the use of drugs.
But I just would be careful about stuff coming out of experiences that are not your own.

RE: Michael Love & Pleiadian channelings - Black Dragon - 04-20-2020

I still find some channelings interesting, but I approach them quite skeptically, and there's a lot of sources I don't see as legit(probably the vast majority), and a lot of buzzwords that alert me to BS(for example the terms "mass arrests", "ascended masters", and "blue avians" are pretty much guaranteed to get me to stop listening). Anything that references "secret space programs" (at least as they relate to Wilcock and Goode's whole spiel) is another red flag. Anything putting "wanderers and starseeds" on some sort of elitist pedestal, slam dunk in the garbage bin. Introductory information like where they are from, what they look like, their history/connection to Earth and other ET races, and backgrounds on galactic history-a bit of this is to be expected, and I find it interesting, but if the channeling goes into too much minutia about this kind of stuff without making any good spiritual or philosophical points, I might as well just read/watch a space opera or Sci-Fi story.

The most interesting channeling I've listened to lately was actually a being from Orion of all places(From a timeframe/timeline or particular planetary complex not involved with what you'd call the "Empire", where that has already broken down leaving individuated planetary complexes, some of which are STO). There was some transient information, but interesting points on being grounded in your earth identity, that a lot of past life memories and issues come up because we don't fully "step into our Earth shoes". Also, a statement that the Earth is a place of immense transformation, where even some of the most STS beings have transformed and repolarized. I'm not saying I can 100% verify this source, but the information did have substance, and did not seem subversive or misleading in any way. At worst, I'd say it was completely harmless and mildly interesting, at best, there's some points that really did resonate.