Bring4th
Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing (/showthread.php?tid=18206)

Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - Sunclarity - 05-02-2020

Hi, everyone. I'm Jonnathan, 21y. Since my teens, it seems, I have a neurodegenerative illness that destroys my body. As a teen I thought it was normal because the symptoms were mild back then, but with time they worsened considerably and now I'm in a great depression. I believe there is a reason behind the often overwhelming sufference I experience.

I wasn't and am not a genius, but for as long as I can remember, I have wanted clarity. Even now, it's my greatest wish. However, for all this time, which includes the present moment, I've been refusing clarity. In my view this illness came to relocate my attention so that I can fulfill my wish, and so part of me wishes to have it as I feel I have much to learn from it.

That is the case, but concurrently I believe I could grow much more easily if this illness was to go away, and so I'm here. There is no medical treatment of any kind available for my condition, so... I don't know what to do about it. I hope you all stay well and thank you for reading.

RE: Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - AnthroHeart - 05-02-2020

You could try my free Intention Repeater saying "thank you for my clearing and my healing."

https://www.intentionrepeater.com

The web one is good, but the Python version (on Directions page) is even better.

It repeats your intention a million times per second in the computer and makes things happen.

I really hope it helps.

RE: Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - sillypumpkins - 05-02-2020

Hi sunclarity,

I'm sort of confused as to what your "condition" is.... have you been diagnosed by a medical professional with a neurodegenerative disease? Like parkinsons or alzheimers?

Not trying to put your suffering into question, just trying to understand a bit more

Wishing you well

RE: Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - Agua - 05-02-2020

removed

RE: Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - Bosphorus1982 - 05-05-2021

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=19156

RE: Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - Ymarsakar - 05-05-2021

Joe Dispenza's work?

RE: Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - Anders - 05-06-2021

I recommend dry fasting, although experts say that it should be done under professional medical supervision, which probably is wise when doing it for the first time. Will it work? I don't know but dry fasting is efficient for regenerating the body.

RE: Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - Ymarsakar - 05-06-2021

Fasting is like one handed pushups. There's an order to doing it.

RE: Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - Diana - 05-06-2021

(05-02-2020, 05:55 PM)Sunclarity Wrote: ... but concurrently I believe I could grow much more easily if this illness was to go away, and so I'm here. There is no medical treatment of any kind available for my condition, so... I don't know what to do about it. I hope you all stay well and thank you for reading.

Hi Jonnathan, and welcome here.

The main thing is that you listen to your own inner voice and intuition, but I will add my thoughts for your consideration.

If it were me, instead of hoping the illness would go away, which is a completely understandable and human reaction, I might make an effort to just accept whatever it is and go from there. Then I would try to be as healthy as possible with good, organic food, some sort of exercise I like, and a centering each day with some kind of meditation (even 5 minutes).

I would also spend some time connecting with nature: looking at the sky/clouds; standing on the ground barefooted; walking in a wood or garden area where you can hear natural sounds.

Big hug to you. Smile

RE: Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - Steppingfeet - 05-07-2021

(05-02-2020, 05:55 PM)Sunclarity Wrote: Hi, everyone. I'm Jonnathan, 21y. Since my teens, it seems, I have a neurodegenerative illness that destroys my body. As a teen I thought it was normal because the symptoms were mild back then, but with time they worsened considerably and now I'm in a great depression. I believe there is a reason behind the often overwhelming sufference I experience.

I wasn't and am not a genius, but for as long as I can remember, I have wanted clarity. Even now, it's my greatest wish. However, for all this time, which includes the present moment, I've been refusing clarity. In my view this illness came to relocate my attention so that I can fulfill my wish, and so part of me wishes to have it as I feel I have much to learn from it.

That is the case, but concurrently I believe I could grow much more easily if this illness was to go away, and so I'm here. There is no medical treatment of any kind available for my condition, so... I don't know what to do about it. I hope you all stay well and thank you for reading.

Hey Sunclarity. I love that username. I don't know life in your shoes, or what it's like to have a neurodegenerative disorder, but I do know depression in various phases, from background mild to crushing-overwhelming. I've never been non-functional - that is, I always see to my honor/duties - but I have been stuck in darkened corners of my mind and lived through hard chapters of my life. It's funny how one's whole universe changes in accordance with the breadth of one's point of view. Depression  seemingly boxes one in on all sides, limiting the point of view under the weight of that all-encompassing, life-opposing energy. But when those walls open up and the light comes in, and one can see further, or from a higher vantage point; and in that extended vision, strength, peace, and sometimes even clarity are there, like the sun rising to cast away the shadowed world of the night.

That brings me to a thought. It is not so much the catalyst that is the greatest challenge - hugely significant and perhaps debilitating though your medical condition is - but rather how we relate to it. Whether we fight or resist it, or judge ourselves because of it, or fear its potential or inevitable outcome, or in anyway feel our identity lessened because of our physical condition.

In that case the lack of clarity may be less a function of the physical condition (though meds can certainly play a part) and more a result of our attitude and our inner narratives about our catalyst.

Which brings this quote to mind:

Quote:Ra: The instrument was instructed to spend space/time contemplating itself as the Creator. This, done in a more determined fashion, would be beneficial at times when the mind complex is weakened by severe assaults upon the distortions of the body complex towards pain.

There is no necessity for negative thought-forms regardless of pain distortions.

The elimination of such creates the lack of possibility for negative elementals and other negative entities to use these thought-forms to create the worsening of the mind complex deviation from the normal distortions of cheerfulness/anxiety. -  77.6

I interpret Ra to mean that however much the body hurts, however impaired its functioning may be, there is no necessity for corresponding negative and self-defeating attitudes. There is the sensation of pain and there is the story we hold about the pain. There is the impairment of our body and there is the identity we make about that impairment.

(Ra goes onto say, in my interpretation, that, in Carla's case, elimination of negative thinking also removes the possibility of negative entities intensifying and worsening her psychic health and well-being - her usual optimism, cheerfulness, and faith. While in some ways this may be specific to Carla, I think that a universal principle is illustrated here. It is a healing of the chinks in our armor which, unhealed, offer inroads to negatively intended entities. Though even they, too, offer a service.)

(05-02-2020, 05:55 PM)Sunclarity Wrote: I believe there is a reason behind the often overwhelming sufference I experience.

I can tell you that it is not random, nor is it designed as a punishment, nor is it purposeless. You are right: there is reason. And there is authorship on one level or another in your being. And whatever that reason is, its discovery may become gradually more known to your conscious mind through what Diana was pointing to: the practice of acceptance. Accepting your circumstance, its limitations and its impact as deeply as you can.

I don't see acceptance as resignation or the release of all attempt to mitigate physical pain or improve your condition. Rather I see acceptance as releasing the inner resistance, trusting that all is well, that life is working for you, that there is a positive response to this (and to all situations). Acceptance that you are on a journey and there is a plan, murky though it may be to your vision. Acceptance that this too can be loved, that this too is part of the Creator, and that you are that Creator.

(05-02-2020, 05:55 PM)Sunclarity Wrote: There is no medical treatment of any kind available for my condition, so... I don't know what to do about it.

I cannot speak an iota to the medical dimension of your experience, but I can highlight a passage from Ra that may speak to your dynamic:

Quote:Ra: We might note further that when the one wishing to be healed, though sincere, remains unhealed, as you call this distortion, you may consider pre-incarnative choices and your more helpful aid to such an entity may be the suggestion that it meditate upon the affirmative uses of whatever limitations it might experience. - 73.19

Your knowledge of the permanence of this condition, at least for this lifetime, could be an aspect of that clarity which you seek. And if indeed this condition is not susceptible to healing, at least on the physical level, then Ra's advice is to look at that catalyst and ask yourself what are its hidden gifts for you? What lesson or balance or ability does it offer that might not have been possible without this teaching aid? What are the affirmative uses?

They also suggest to the seeker the consideration of "preincarnative choices." This consideration dovetails with the one in the previous paragraph. In this consideration one learns to re-see themselves not as the victim of cruel fate or external forces, but as the author of their own journey, the one writing the script. This reorientation alone can be profoundly healing and perspective-changing, opening the tightly held container of that depression to allow in the sun's clarity.

Please of course chuck any of this that doesn't resonate. Blessings to you, brother/sister - may the hardness of this road toughen your feet and open your heart to the discovery of who you really are as a whole and perfect representation of the Creator.

RE: Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - flofrog - 05-07-2021

Bosphorus,
thank you for bringing this thread back. I hope Sunclarity will visit again.

Heart

RE: Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - Steppingfeet - 05-10-2021

(05-07-2021, 08:28 PM)flofrog Wrote: Bosphorus,
thank you for bringing this thread back. I hope Sunclarity will visit again.

Heart

Oh. May 2020. I'm typically really good about checking the dates of posts. Missed this one. But indeed hopefully Sunclarity will visit again. Thanks Flo. Smile

RE: Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - Nikki - 10-11-2021

(05-02-2020, 05:55 PM)Sunclarity Wrote: Hi, everyone. I'm Jonnathan, 21y. Since my teens, it seems, I have a neurodegenerative illness that destroys my body. As a teen I thought it was normal because the symptoms were mild back then, but with time they worsened considerably and now I'm in a great depression. I believe there is a reason behind the often overwhelming sufference I experience.

Hi Jonnathan, hope you are still coming to the forum.  It seems that you are truly looking for clarity and is your greatest wish.  Would really love to serve you in some way.  Do you believe in the Creator?  Do you meditate?  Do you realize you are connected to all things and all life?  Feel it is the purpose for your life here that you are searching for - is that correct?  Will wait until you answer and will serve in any way to ease your heart and mind.  Shared in love.

RE: Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - schubert - 10-22-2021

if there's one source of info about healing chronic illness that's given me clarity, it's medical medium/anthony william. true healing through simple, natural diet. very powerful stuff. he has some books and a blog and almost certainly has addressed your illness or something related.

RE: Sufferer of a neurodegenerative condition seeking healing - flofrog - 11-01-2021

indeed schubert, Anthony williams is quite wonderful !! Great advice.

Jonathan, I hope you stay around and still visit the forum. Best wishes, friend on this journey, much love.