Bring4th
Finding Acceptance in the Face of Control - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Finding Acceptance in the Face of Control (/showthread.php?tid=18248)

Pages: 1 2

Finding Acceptance in the Face of Control - Aion - 05-11-2020

Many here know me and know that I often prefer to write in parables and analogy. In a lot of ways, this is reflective of a sense I have of the difficulty of 'pinning down' knowledge or wisdom. I strive not to learn for others but only express what I have learned as I understand it. This is because ultimately I have no control over the receptivity of others, only over that which I output.

This extends further, when you don't have any control over other peoples' behaviours, thoughts or emotions. Perhaps 'control over' is a misnomer, but I think it is a direct opposite to 'let it be'. The truth is, usually we're nowhere near either extreme of total control or acceptance, but instead we struggle between them to obtain one or the other. This struggle can tear us apart.

It becomes even more complicated when it then involves people you love, people you want to take care of and see good things for. What if they have self-harming behaviours? That can make acceptance of a person's self-destructiveness very difficult and spur the desire to try and control the behaviours.

In various philosophies the idea of control is essentially equated with evil or negativity, including the Ra material. Although in the context of the Ra material, it is specifically the acceptance or control of catalyst that is considered along these lines.

However, there are other philosophies which see a certain control as necessary to balance. Even Ra expressed this as a necessity at one point.

Quote:25.6 Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you said by “failure to accept that which is given?”

Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.
It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.

To take this in to a more human example, I have a lot of people in my family who work in support services or with people with disabilities. There was a case of one man who had a disorder which caused him to eat away at his own skin. Of course, he was supervised and living in a care home for this reason. If he was left completely to his own devices it's very likely he would kill himself.

Now, for many people, they would see this form of control as necessary, maybe even compassionate, because they view it as preventing a worse harm. This is the same sort of philosophy I think that Ra was expressing. Sometimes, for the greater good, there needs to be a little bit of control.

Taking that then to it's extreme, however, in a society where freedom of activity is lauded as the pinnacle of human experience, any form of control becomes the major enemy, and viewed simply as an adversary or limiter. Yet, to my view, the extremes don't really exist. There is only the ongoing struggle.

I have never seen or experienced a person with total control or total acceptance. Even in stories of saints and yogis and wizards and gods and demons and all that, the only only time you see perfection is in those unified deities which are beyond mortal experience.

However, as I have been pondering this, something has revealed itself to me. I realized that if "controlled" or "acceptance" are the two ways catalyst is 'utilized' that means that catalyst itself is not polarized, but it also means that its default state is "uncontrolled". In otherwords, acceptance is the default state and it only changes when an individuated consciousness 'catches' the flow, or grabs hold of it and tries to change its flow. That being said though, what often isn't touched is that you can actually use catalyst both ways. You can start off using catalyst negatively, and then eventually release it back in to acceptance. Like snatching a fish out of a river and then putting it back. Of course, it's not always so simple if you decide to consume the fish.

In this idea though, we have the idea of bending realities, if catalyst is the cascading flow of reality as it marches towards consciousness then when that consciousness grabs hold and changes the direction of that catalyst it is effectively a shift in reality. The new flow of the catalyst is no longer the same as it once was, so catalyst brought under brief control, shifted and then released again under acceptance.

This is because trying to 'hold on' to catalyst or control it is like trying to cup water in your hands, or redirect a river. Catalyst is continuously flowing and while you're caught up trying to hold on to what you've got there is a whole bunch more flowing behind it. Sometimes this results in a bottleneck and then people will have shift, the catalyst will move and suddenly a whole bunch of stuff will happen in their life all at once.

Sometimes this back-up is for yeeears, and when it all comes down it can be absolute hell, a true dark night of the soul. What's more, is that during this time this catalyst can't be controlled, no because this is finally the release. This is the breath you have been holding in forcing its way out. It has been so completely controlled there is nothing left to control, it must flow and trying to control it now will only make it more likely you'll drown.

This can lead people to make extreme decisions to try and escape the onslaught, it can be incredibly painful, I think this is often the time when people decide to see themselves out the door, and it is very difficult and painful for everyone around.

Sometimes though, there are people who have seen this happen, they watched you fall in to the river, and they've started running alongside it, throwing in ropes or kicking down logs for you to grab. Sometimes these things may pass you by, you won't notice because you are so concerned about drowning and just keeping your head above water. Sometimes you may even think you're better off just letting yourself drown, at least it would make the pain, the struggle, go away.

For the people running along, this is their catalyst. They don't have to help you. They could simply let you drown. Would that not be the path of acceptance? These are the kinds of moral dilemmas I feel reveal the flaws in Ra's wording when it comes to these ideas, but at the same time strike to the very heart of it.

I have found, for myself, that there is always a need for balance. Total control or total acceptance, neither are actually desirable. In the words of the Sepher Yetzirah, imbalance is equated with evil. Extremes are 'evil' or destructive.

There are times when degrees of control are needed so that acceptance can find its footing again. The interaction between the polarities doesn't need to be a battle. That is what I am starting to understanding. It doesn't have to be a war. It can be a dance, it can be jamming, it can be teamwork.

The day and the night do not war with eachother but rather dance in eternal embrace, one side of each attached to the other. So too should we treat our own light and darkness and see that we are the Earth they both revolve around.

If you are driving, you have to use the brakes to control the vehicles so it doesn't harm anyone. Control is like the brakes. Too much and it becomes dangerous, too little and it becomes dangerous. It is never perfectly safe, of course, but that is how life is.

I have gone through a lot of personal difficulties over the last year or so regarding other peoples' behaviour and the extents I have gone to 'damage control' other peoples' lives. For awhile I struggled with the idea of the balance between acceptance and control. I am a person who likes to believe in people, but sometimes the evidence is clear that a person either needs help or guidance. Sometimes people ask, but then there are the many times when you have no idea anything is wrong and it's not until things get dirty that you have a chance to react.

It is in those moments that I think our own nature is most revealed to us. You never really know how compassionate you are until you're the one in harm's way, or someone you love is at risk. Fear, anger and pain can turn people in to beasts very quickly. It can cause them to make irrational decisions, putting themselves or others in danger. This is, really, the human animal side emerging in all its strength. Fighting for its very survival, or that of the pack. Sometimes, that even makes people turn upon themselves, especially if they see themselves negatively.

It is important, I think, for us to be aware of this nature in ourselves, but at the same time, I don't think it's something that can be forced. The fact is that we are on a planet with many, many individuated consciousnesses and the truth is that there is actually nothing we have control over or the ability to accept besides the catalytic experiences of our own life.

Life is ever-flowing, and even if some entity here or there puts the brakes on, it doesn't stop. So with that in mind, don't be afraid to use the brakes when you need to. If catalyst needs to be shaped or redirected, have no fear in doing so.

If something bothers you incredibly, it is not a greater path of acceptance to ignore it, because ignoring completely it is putting the brakes on. For awhile is fine, but eventually there will be smoke and maybe fire from the burn out.

By that same note, if you are so full of joy and acceptance you are ignoring the house burning down around you, you're really just ignoring the burning house.

In either example we see extremes of acceptance and control. All or nothing.

In truth, I think that most of the time things take place somewhere closer to the center.

You don't need to choose between acceptance and control, they are two states that are meant to alternate. The fundamental binary of consciousness. Rather, it is becoming aware of the states that proves useful towards observing your own nature.

Know thyself, as the old saying goes.

RE: Finding Acceptance in the Face of Control - sillypumpkins - 05-11-2020

Thank you so much for sharing this wisdom Aion.

My brother has been going through a difficult time the last couple years. I've struggled a lot with striking that balance of "accepting" and "controlling." It gets real difficult when it's someone you love so dearly. It's true, there can be such a moral dilemma that comes with it.

My brother isn't talking to me at the moment. I spent a lot of time for the better part of 2018-the beginning of 2020, trying to "help" him. Giving him unsolicited advice, and that kind of thing. It made him frustrated when I would do that, even though my intentions were good (the road to hell....). I realized that it wasn't right of me to do that sort of thing, so I stopped, and just started listening to him these last almost 6 months or so. I really feel I learned a lesson there. Instead of controlling how he was going about his life, I just started accepting and listening.

I told him I was moving away with my girlfriend this fall and that seemed to trigger something in him. He became really angry. He told me hated me, I ruined everything, he can't believe I'd do this to him. He called me a couple times and was pretty horrible in what he was saying. I was listening, I told him I wanted to understand. It was just hard when I was being accused of so many things and being called so many names.

It almost felt like, the more I listened, the angrier he became. And the worse the situation got.

He's not talking to me anymore.

I suppose I had to get that off my chest. I've been struggling with it since it happened. I feel confused about it. Perhaps it partly has to do with me thinking that "accepting" the situation would make everything "better" or "easier." It just goes to show, life is not black-and-white.

Anyways, thanks again Aion. I'm pretty tired right now so I'm going to revisit this post over the next couple days. You're wonderful

RE: Finding Acceptance in the Face of Control - Aion - 05-11-2020

Thanks for sharing, I know what that is like in a way.

It sounds like he definitely has some abandonment issues that were probably triggered. This is exactly a situation where such a balance can be difficult. I've had people like this in my life where they always have troubles and they never want your advice, but once you stop offering it, they turn on you and say you don't care anymore.

I've had situations like this where the person doesn't want you to control them, but they do want you to 'fight for them', and when you stop making that effort they take it as though you have given up on them.

In both these situations the difficult thing is that the other person is actually engaged in a dialogue with themselves of which you are only a character. It's not actually you he's angry with, it's the idea and expectations he built up in his own head that has made him angry. I think he took it out on you because you're maybe the one person he thought did care and now that has changed in his mind, even if it's not actually true.

That can be incredibly hard to discern when the person is being frustrated and confrontational to begin with, so you can't blame yourself for the misunderstanding either way. I think there are lessons in this for both of you.

The inability to control another persons' ideas is perhaps the greatest struggle of all. Behaviours are overt, they can be assessed that way, but you can't shape a persons' mind.

I live with a lot of mental illness around me, it's in my family, friends and fiance's family. A lot of my energy is spent on reassurance or helping to manage others' anxiety and fears. There is unfortunately a point where there is only so much you can do that is preventative and you really just have to be on your toes, but it can get exhausting and there is risk of resentment coming up. It doesn't help trying to manage my own depression as well.

Some days are really difficult. Yesterday was a tough one, by the end of it I felt like I was being crushed by a boulder, but I also know that I just have to keep moving forward.

I believe you have echoed my point that the underlying reality is the 'flow', and that control or even balance is like trying to hold water in your hands, but yes I agree with you. Perhaps you misread what I was expressing.

My guess if everyone was immortal and infinite they would explore limitation as the only way to experience new things.

I'll be honest, I think that's pretty much what's happening.

As a musician, I'll admit I don't really know what people mean by a 'balanced vibration' or whatever. Life is music to me, ever flowing and changing in its patterns. Sure, you can hold a chord for a long time, but that doesn't really make a very interesting song.

I'm familiar with these chains of mythologies and the concept of primordial vibration, AUM.

I'm not sure what you're getting at though?

RE: Finding Acceptance in the Face of Control - Navaratna - 05-11-2020

(05-11-2020, 04:36 PM)Aion Wrote: I'm familiar with these chains of mythologies and the concept of primordial vibration, AUM.

I'm not sure what you're getting at though?

Someone pointed out that if we are indeed the infinitely beating heart of the creator, an infinite, One, universal truly perfect being embodied by limitless divine all-pervading love...

Well, what would be the point in being this God in this perfect state?
Doesn't it sound almost..like it'd be boring?
If you could be and feel and sense and infinite be everything..yawn. It's not like there's anything to get up and go attend to. There's infinite peace/love and no purpose. Sounds redundant. Sounds great and all, but going through 100 years of that sounds a little bland

What would be the point?

...Maybe creating a reality with billions upon billions, trillions if counting all the non-human entities [insects/animal + more] on Earth...would be a better way to keep your imagination occupied. As funny as it sounds humans do the exact same thing with Nintendo 64 and Xbox One. What do you truly gain from that on a practical level other than deepening your imagination?

I remember older people would tell me, just imagine how senselessly boring being a Tibetan Buddhist monk in a monastery with no women around due to celibacy practices and religious ordering. Sure you'd achieve a perfect vibratory complex but people are pretty difficult to satisfy. Very few want a life like that even though in essence it is what the Ra material is describing.. but that is my opinion. I could think of ways to make it more exciting but just on the surface I think it'd appeal to almost nobody.

Oh okay, yes, that is basically exactly what I was implying.

The idea that "the One became Two became Three" is quite an old one, but I think we're on the same page.

Just look at an example of how homeostasis is what keeps the mind and body in a state of health.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeostasis

chemical imbalances lead to mental health problems. the more severe the imbalances the more severe the lunatic.

meditation restores it. the body strives to achieve it.

I mean, yeah, homeostasis is pretty commonly understood as the balance related to health, not just physical but mental and emotional too.

I appreciate what you're presenting and offering, but also am gonna be honest that I take any "best" or "rapid" methods as such with a grain of salt in terms of universal application.
It's great if these things are working well for you.

I meditate every day, that I definitely support.

As a guy who has held free meditation circles I resent that a little bit, but I get where you're coming from, lol.

I have seen many "true paths", and have seen them each work for some and not for others. I think it's great what is being offered and I support it.

There are so many methods of meditation that have worked for different people over time, I think it's good for everyone to find something to work with that they enjoy and can connect with.

I think group meditation is great. Like you say, gotta do what works for you.

I'm not in any way opposing your personal experience, it's good that you're sharing your positive experience for those who might also feel drawn towards that path themselves.

RE: Finding Acceptance in the Face of Control - AnthroHeart - 05-11-2020

You probably can't imagine what is possible with meditation and energy work.
Meditation is important, if that is your path.

The reason I'm so convinced of the Sahaj samadhii method is this...

After prolonged practice and clearing of the negative hot energy that is felt on the left palm/fingers [the method is meditation with hands facing upward] you'll feel a breeze and cool temperature change
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rūḥ
check the laitaif e sitta here

Lai-taif e-sitta is the Mideast term for kundalini in Persian and Islamic mysticism.

Ḥurīyyah or Freedom: Ibrahim Bin Adham said, "A free man is one who abandons the world before he leaves the world". Yaḥyā Bin Maz said, "Those who serve the people of the world are slaves, and those who serve the people of ʾĀkhirah are the free ones". Abū ʿAlī Daqāq said, "Remember, real freedom is in total obedience. Therefore if someone has total obedience in God, he will be free from the slavery of non God"

This involves the chakras on your fingers/palm/veins which most systems completely ignore.

Maybe there was a tone of knowing-it-all in my last post and it's funny, ego and asserting correctness on the topic of spiritual enlightenment and ego death.

You ready to FISTBOX over it bro?

Oh man, put em up, cause it's on! Wink

I get where you're coming from, and I have experienced what you are describing. I am also familiar with the concept that there are many more than just 7 chakras (I think the Baghavad Gita says there's like 22,000 or something lol), and actually am very in to the use of the points on the hands, head and feet. It's parallel with the concept of reflexology whereby there is basically a map of the body on each appendage, so by working the hands, feet and head in various ways you can affect the whole being.

Actually the method I was taught in Reiki is meditating with your palms upwards on your lap. I think that particular bit was influenced by the Karuna Reiki style which incorporates Tibetan influences.

One of my favorite yogic stories is of a master who is seeing off his student who is going off for his first major retreat. He is nervous and as he is departing on the boat he asks his master for any final advice. The master laughs and turns around and lifts his robe, showing the student his calloused and pock-marked behind. The message here is, "do the work!", and the example is, sit, meditate.

It reminds me of another sort of similar story of a master who is on his deathbed. His students are all gathered around, and they are asking him if he has any final words to share with them.
He says, "Attention."
They say, okay, but what else, attention and what?
He says again, "Attention."
They are confused but they are thankful, they hope to get anything that can help guide them, so they ask one more time.
He says again, "Attention."
The master then passes away, and the students finally realize the teaching. Had they given their attention, they would not have needed to ask any questions, but instead would have been totally present with the master.

I like these little parables as ways to demonstrate the need for care and the effort that goes in to work in consciousness.

(05-11-2020, 06:18 PM)Navaratna Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 05:58 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: You probably can't imagine what is possible with meditation and energy work.
Meditation is important, if that is your path.

Human trying to imagine what I'm describing without art, graphs, or CGI / gigantic monuments is pretty futile. Trying to imagine simply 384 days in a mental overhead projector is a strain.

When I was making my first threads tying together Mesoamerican, hindu navaratna, and the Law of One I thought damn I wish I knew how to make CGI or visualizers because no one is going to have the time to care to see what I'm describing illustrates human experience interwoven with....everything.

Fortunately our forum poster Confused saw the significance of my post and dug around more, and found the number 52 [Ra Venus cycle] in the angles of the pyramid and I remembered Marcel Vogels work and there were already some animations made about the human faces in the pyramid.

People who didn't even know of each others research beat me to it. The only thing is that it's all in bits and pieces.

No one has ever attempted to interweave it all in one program.

It will take time but eventually the right people will understand, and construct a computer program with a 14 [chakra] density hologram of the human universe. The right people will be able to calculate moments of danger, and moments of tremendous transformation.

Eventually it will be recognized as data, info, recognized as precise -calculation- of future and prior events rather than imaginary magic and religious astrology

No, it will be science. Giving us a tool to shine light in the face of shadow entities wishing to disrupt our hologram from unfolding. They are enemies to human evolution and wish to drag us down in to dark places.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18245

That reminds me of the book The Foundation by Isaac Asimov and the mathematical science of predicting the future. I gotta give that book a read again.

For some reason that stuff reminds me of the Magical Squares of the Planets.

https://www.learnreligions.com/planetary-magical-squares-4123077

Interestingly, the "limitless energy device" is a common theme found related to Atlantis as well.

There is definitely some interesting paralleled inversions to be found between Western and Eastern occult traditions. Same is true for Northern Hemisphere vs Southern hemisphere.

RE: Finding Acceptance in the Face of Control - Louisabell - 05-11-2020

Really interesting observations. The below quote stood out to me in regards to what you touched on:

LOO Wrote:18.6 Questioner: Basically I would say that to infringe on the free will of another self or another entity would be the basic thing never to do under the Law of One. Can you state any other breaking of the Law of One than this basic rule?

Ra: I am Ra. As one proceeds from the primal distortion of free will, one proceeds to the understanding of the focal points of intelligent energy which have created the intelligences or the ways of a particular mind/body/spirit complex in its environment, both what you would call natural and what you would call man-made. Thus, the distortions to be avoided are those which do not take into consideration the distortions of the focus of energy of love/light, or shall we say, the Logos of this particular sphere or density. These include the lack of understanding of the needs of the natural environment, the needs of other-selves’ mind/body/spirit complexes. These are many due to the various distortions of man-made complexes in which the intelligence and awareness of entities themselves have chosen a way of using the energies available.

Thus, what would be an improper distortion with one entity is proper with another. We can suggest an attempt to become aware of the other-self as self and thus do that action which is needed by other-self, understanding from the other-self’s intelligence and awareness. In many cases this does not involve the breaking of the distortion of free will into a distortion or fragmentation called infringement. However, it is a delicate matter to be of service, and compassion, sensitivity, and an ability to empathize are helpful in avoiding the distortions of man-made intelligence and awareness.
The area or arena called the societal complex is an arena in which there are no particular needs for care for it is the prerogative/honor/duty of those in the particular planetary sphere to act according to its free will for the attempted aid of the social complex.

Thus, you have two simple directives: awareness of the intelligent energy expressed in nature, awareness of the intelligent energy expressed in self to be shared, when it seems appropriate, by the entity with the social complex, and you have one infinitely subtle and various set of distortions of which you may be aware; that is, distortions with respect to self and other-selves not concerning free will but concerning harmonious relationships and service to others as other-selves would most benefit.

So an act that would be improper and imprisoning for one person, can be comforting and liberating for another. Discernment is a valuable asset.

(05-11-2020, 07:25 PM)Navaratna Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 07:07 PM)Aion Wrote: There is definitely some interesting paralleled inversions to be found between Western and Eastern occult traditions. Same is true for Northern Hemisphere vs Southern hemisphere.

It's all the Chaoskampf. Celestial storm interacting with or taming Earthly chaos

Chaos & life. order/disorder. passive/aggressive
light/dark good evil

I think you read my other topics but

Roman/wales flag of red Dragon
Greek Caduceus
Egyptian Mehen
Chinese Dragon
Hindu Naga

US Indians: Snaketown, Arizona, Piasi bird of Cahokia/Alton [a.k.a. water panther] Ouroboros = Kundalini. Look at the art
Central America: Quetzalcoatl/Kukulkan Chichen Itza shows 7 serpent chakras
South amerca: Peruvian Amaru . Look at the art, it's Quetzalcoatl
Aboriginal Rainbow serpent

It's almost like there's some kind of overarching patterns across our planet, eh? Wink

I am not really one who believes in the "it all happened totally by chance" idea, it just seems too weak.

I am being a bit facetious, but yeah I think all knowledge already exists and anything humans tap is not 'original' to them.

Preaching to the choir in a manner here.

RE: Finding Acceptance in the Face of Control - Aion - 05-12-2020

Yes, I feel the same way and am definitely studying the Light in my own way for sure.

The Light is a very important concept in a lot of Western occultism.

RE: Finding Acceptance in the Face of Control - Diana - 05-12-2020

Coincidentally, I have been thinking about control as well lately. I have been doing a read-though of the Ra Contact with the new books, which highlighted it for me.

Some thoughts:

Control of self is very different than control of others. Control of self is discernment and self-discipline based on discernment. Control of others is an entirely different thing, which, according to the LOO is a STS action, or, an act of ignorance deriving from basic survival instinct and within the sinkhole of indifference.

However, my interest in control has surfaced thinking about the Veil. The experiment of the Veil is definitely controlling this density. It seems that this density suffers greatly because of it, and I am not sure on balance that the reason for it (to promote faster growth and more harvestable entities) justifies the control.

I would like to hear other opinions of the Veil and the idea of control.

RE: Finding Acceptance in the Face of Control - flofrog - 05-12-2020

Diana, do you not think that in fact the control of the Veil is in fact in each of us separate hands, so becomes in fact just a personal control for each one of... that control ? Decidedly there is a moment where the young soul starts to plan its own incarnation, so there is a pinpoint moment where it all falls on us really, and as work takes place, each one of us will pierce the veil more and more via different disciplines and see through.

Well, I would theorize that if the quarantine was put in place due to abridgment of free will, then the intention of that quarantine is probably to prevent further abridgment.

The Veiling is an experiment that is actually crux to the 'efficiency' of the third-density, but as it is an experiment it has been refined and will continue to be so probably until the end of time. (If that's a thing.)

That being said, the first veiling was between the Matrix and Potentiator of Mind. In that we have....

Quote:79.31 Questioner: Then at this point, would the Choice exist at this point, the creation of the first service-to-self polarity? Is there a choice at that point or is it a non-choice?

Ra: I am Ra. Implicit in the veiling or separation of two archetypes is the concept of choice. The refinements to this concept took many experiences.

The Choice.

I see an Ouroboros lurking there.

RE: Finding Acceptance in the Face of Control - sillypumpkins - 05-12-2020

(05-12-2020, 01:23 PM)Aion Wrote: That being said, the first veiling was between the Matrix and Potentiator of Mind. In that we have....

Quote:79.31 Questioner: Then at this point, would the Choice exist at this point, the creation of the first service-to-self polarity? Is there a choice at that point or is it a non-choice?

Ra: I am Ra. Implicit in the veiling or separation of two archetypes is the concept of choice. The refinements to this concept took many experiences.

I don't wanna get this thread off-track. I've just started studying the tarot and am almost ready to start with the Potentiators.....

so does The Choice lie between each and every archetype? Is it between each one, including each Mind/Body/Spirit Matrices/Potentiator/Catalyst/etc, (Such as the Matrix of Mind having the Veil between itself and Experience of Body, or Veil between each Potentiator of Body/Spirit, etc etc) or is it just between Matrix-Significator, Significator-Catalyst, Catalyst-Experience, etc etc

Again, dont wanna get things off-track, if someone wants to PM me a reply that'd be great

EDIT: started a new thread: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18255

please carry on with your regularly scheduled programming

That's an interesting speculation, I would say it's possible because theoretically any two archetypes could be veiled from eachother. This produces a lot of permutations for experimentation. Also, Ra does say the "first" experiment was betwixt Matrix and Potentiator, implying there were other set ups.

RE: Finding Acceptance in the Face of Control - Diana - 05-12-2020

(05-12-2020, 12:59 PM)flofrog Wrote: Diana, do you not think that in fact the control of the Veil is in fact in each of us separate hands, so becomes in fact just a personal control for each one of... that control ?   Decidedly there is a moment where the young soul starts to plan its own incarnation, so there is a pinpoint moment where it all falls on us really, and as work takes place, each one of us will pierce the veil more and more via different disciplines and see through.

Yes, I see your point. But until that moment of which you speak, and until enough evolution of consciousness takes place, there is separation because of the veil, and from that, much suffering—and not only for humans but also for 1st and 2nd density life.

I have no idea if it would be better without the veil in terms of evolution of consciousness. I can only imagine how tricky being a guardian or overseer is. I have a little pond in which frogs/toads spawn, and I keep water for the desert animals and give them some food. I am constantly aware of the responsibility of helping the desert creatures. Early on, for example, when I first moved here, and I put water dishes out, I learned that I had to put rocks in the dishes so lizards and baby quail and the little creatures didn't drown with no way to get out. There is so much to consider in being a caretaker of a property with wildlife—how much to help; not to do anything; grow natural food sources, let them naturally exist in the desert. I feed the polliwogs cooked spinach because I read that they will eat each other when there isn't enough food. Should I do that? I don't know; I only know that they are there and I can do it, and it seems okay. Smile

I am controlling my property and the welfare of the animals here by being a caretaker of the land and the creatures on it. The alternative is to see them without water in the heat (land developers built over the local watering hole) and without food sometimes when things really dry up, and that can happen to the deer when they are pregnant. If I extrapolate from my own little experience here, how much more complex is the task of the guardian or overseer of this entire place? 

RE: Finding Acceptance in the Face of Control - Navaratna - 05-12-2020

(05-12-2020, 09:25 PM)Diana Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 12:59 PM)flofrog Wrote: Diana, do you not think that in fact the control of the Veil is in fact in each of us separate hands, so becomes in fact just a personal control for each one of... that control ?   Decidedly there is a moment where the young soul starts to plan its own incarnation, so there is a pinpoint moment where it all falls on us really, and as work takes place, each one of us will pierce the veil more and more via different disciplines and see through.

Yes, I see your point. But until that moment of which you speak, and until enough evolution of consciousness takes place, there is separation because of the veil, and from that, much suffering—and not only for humans but also for 1st and 2nd density life.

I have no idea if it would be better without the veil in terms of evolution of consciousness. I can only imagine how tricky being a guardian or overseer is. I have a little pond in which frogs/toads spawn, and I keep water for the desert animals and give them some food. I am constantly aware of the responsibility of helping the desert creatures. Early on, for example, when I first moved here, and I put water dishes out, I learned that I had to put rocks in the dishes so lizards and baby quail and the little creatures didn't drown with no way to get out. There is so much to consider in being a caretaker of a property with wildlife—how much to help; not to do anything; grow natural food sources, let them naturally exist in the desert. I feed the polliwogs cooked spinach because I read that they will eat each other when there isn't enough food. Should I do that? I don't know; I only know that they are there and I can do it, and it seems okay. Smile

I am controlling my property and the welfare of the animals here by being a caretaker of the land and the creatures on it. The alternative is to see them without water in the heat (land developers built over the local watering hole) and without food sometimes when things really dry up, and that can happen to the deer when they are pregnant. If I extrapolate from my own little experience here, how much more complex is the task of the guardian or overseer of this entire place? 

I can sort of relate to that.

There was a dog that has been kind of indecisive on how he wanted to behave toward me
One day he kept staring at me from afar but didn't want to get to close.

I didn't want to give him too much of my food, but he was very intrigued by me around the corner of a wall.
Every time I came closer to try and show him friendliness, he backed off quickly and tried to get away.
I tried to show him friendliness with the same response each time and gave him a snack.

I gave up after a while, and I didn't want to give him all my food. I sat back and tried to simply meditate on him to give him energy. He started barking aggressively, sensing my energy and it being so unfamiliar to him. The odd feeling of a much more intellectually powerful, and physically stronger entity directing "vibrations" at him intimidated/scared him and he started barking loudly. I simply closed the entrance and said adios.

I imagine Ra must have felt the same way with primitive humans, as Neanderthals or Homo Erectus. At times amusing and fun, other times encountering frustrating or obnoxious behavior. Ra wasn't willing to sacrifice his soul the same way I wasn't going to give the dog all my food.