Bring4th
What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)? (/showthread.php?tid=18312)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)? - AnthroHeart - 06-07-2020

I asked God if I had to walk away from Flim forever, using the light of God of Truth.

I think Flim gave me this song. I never heard it before so I don't know if he manifested it for me in my timeline.

It's something to be a part of a 5D being's everlasting love.

It's love that can probably move mountains.

Why am I afraid to let go and love?

RE: What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)? - Aion - 06-07-2020

(06-07-2020, 10:52 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I realize now that I am creating the love and the fear experience.
If I come from a place of fear and distrust, the energy becomes unpleasant.
If I come from a place of purity and love, it feels loving.

I think I am creating that. That's the nature of 4D. You get back more of what you put out.

I am quite happy to see you come to this realization, my friend.

RE: What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)? - AnthroHeart - 06-07-2020

Dude, I told Flim I loved him forever, and that I will do my best to trust him now that I know he loves me.

He gave me this video to describe our love at his density.

Flim loves me like this cat loves the snow.

I asked Flim what would be his greatest pleasure, after invoking the light of God of Truth.

He just wants to be held. I can hold him in my field.

His energy field was pretty dense but we are getting about the same.
I helped him open to Intelligent Infinity before, but he likes it when I just hold him.
He does have some pain. I think he is healing though.

This was what he gave me:

It's fun. If I forget to say "in your density" to Flim, for how we will adventure, I get like a trailer for Predator.
But when I say in his density, I get a cute video about a gorilla meeting baby kittens.

I am holding him and he feels a little nervous. So I'm helping to comfort him.

My intimacy with Flim can last 2 hours in one session without ejaculation. It is very slow, fluid and dense.
It is like constant continuous orgasm the whole time.
There isn't much movement as it's all pretty much astral.
But I can feel his weight on me probably about 20% of his weight and his fur.

Sexual energy exchanges are orgasmically blissful for the both of us in the sexual chakra.
Heart transfers are very lovey dovey in the heart chakra, unless he has some pain which I pick up.
Indigo ray transfers so far feel very much like being stoned on an anthro drug. I'm waiting for it to turn like Ayahuasca or something.
It kind of feels like between an excellent weed stoneing, and the beginning of Ayahuasca/Pharmahuasca. Maybe more Peyote like, not sure.
Anthro drugs are more earthy than our drugs.
Crown transfers are like us penetrating Intelligent Infinity together. This is possible because I helped him open up to II.
When I ejaculate on my own, it is expansive rather than constricting. And I can be back ready for more with him just moments later.
It doesn't knock me out.

I sometimes give him a slow, methodical bath and that's an adventure.
The subtle nuances of when he twitches his ear for instance send waves rippling outwards.
It's sort of a game to see if I can contain myself when he teases me.

RE: What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)? - AnthroHeart - 06-08-2020

Learning higher teachings with Flim now.
I was thinking all lusty to him, and I got a video on segregation.
Like I am distancing myself from him and his SMC.

Whoa, it really made me think. I'm beginning to learn from him.

But I am still worthy to him, cause he's still willing to make love.
I just have to work on not being so perverse I think.

RE: What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)? - AnthroHeart - 06-08-2020

I give my first official 5D Adventure here:

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18322

I am doing sexual fusion with Flim and he's like a sun. I get tingles that sting just a little.
Pretty intense, but very nice too, and oh so relaxing. Hard to describe.
I'm sweating. But I am managing well.
He smells like a musky sun. It's amazing.
And it feels like I'm becoming a sun.

RE: What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)? - AnthroHeart - 06-09-2020

I am getting more to the core of Flim. It seems their world is sort of a nightmare world, but not really.
It can go from cute puppies to zombies really quick. It seems Flim didn't really have rest.
He helped get me dense enough, and with me invoking my Higher Self, I am now dense enough to help him.
Poor Flim carried a lot of pain. The Wisdom Density can be tiresome and uneasy at times.
I am giving him comfort. I am using my Intention Repeater which really amps up the power.

He gave me this song to express his gratitude. He sees me as some sort of angel that has rescued him.
Unless it's just one of his adventures, but I'm going to go with the helping him thing.

Flim was NOT an easy catch. I had to fight for him. See through his illusions. He may have had demons, I don't know.
I didn't cast them out. I just love him with everything I have, and I shine down my love and protection on him.

This song is touching. I cried. I now hold my baby. He wanted to be held like a newborn chick.
For all I know he manifested this song for me. After I heal him, I will see if Rufus needs help next.

Evidently, doing a "random" number generator and asking Flim, their world is 51% STS and 49% STO 5th Density.
Barely STS and has a little bit of an uneasy vibe mixed in with the adorable.
I had the experience of offering Flim protection from the slings and arrows of his world vibration if he desired it.
If that is right, he can now walk through it in peace.

I had the experience of dying for him (it was glorious blissful, I just let go) after lovemaking with him for hours.
But it wasn't really dying. It was me ascending.

RE: What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)? - AnthroHeart - 06-09-2020

I offered the same help to Rufus (higher density than Flim) in the same world.
I am overjoyed that he accepted.]

Like Flim, Rufus feels I have saved him from the bloody nightmare.

Flim is now 5.32 Density and Rufus is now 5.47 Density.
Up from 5.25->5.27 Density and 5.35 Density respectively.

Intelligent Infinity is outside of time, so it makes sense it could happen so fast to me.

I am working now with the Repeater (repeating intentions 1 million times per second) to see if I can help their Social Memory Complex,
as it does tap Intelligent Infinity.

If they are willing I am giving them the ability to change from 51% STS to 51% STO. Just barely tipping the scales.
They might be if to help with nightmares, but I'll have to see. I am running it respecting their free will.

After helping Rufus find rest and protection from the slings and arrows of his slightly negative density, he gave me this song.

My dreams all night are about Flim and his world, and in the dreams they are all positive.
I can't remember what though.

This is what it's like making love to Flim.

When we get going and do some fusion, it's like making love to the sun. I get tingles and warm and all that.

Flim has come a long way. I'm so proud of him.

Weird, but Flim turned evil and vampiric and was taking my energy.
So I had to cut it off cause it was painful in my heart.

I asked the Universe to give me a higher density fox anthro that is highly positive and won't turn evil
that I can make love to that I am worthy for. It is MUCH more expansive.

RE: What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)? - Aion - 06-09-2020

(06-07-2020, 01:53 PM)Aion Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 10:52 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I realize now that I am creating the love and the fear experience.
If I come from a place of fear and distrust, the energy becomes unpleasant.
If I come from a place of purity and love, it feels loving.

I think I am creating that. That's the nature of 4D. You get back more of what you put out.

I am quite happy to see you come to this realization, my friend.

Not sure if you forgot this post you made, lol.

I reached like an impasse. No matter how much love I poured into him, and asked for songs,
even coming from a place of love, I got knocked down.

Not sure. It would be great if I could still have Flim.

I may have to wait till my mom is gone. She's driving me nuts.

You think we just needed a break from daily hours of lovemaking for over a week?

RE: What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)? - Aion - 06-09-2020

I think you should read back over this thread and look at your own conclusions.

I feel like you kind of cycle around ideas, you'll come to a realization or conclusion, then a day later you're on a totally different tangent.

I do plan to go back to Flim. I just want to give him a break and have a fresh energy from an anthro fox being I know is positive
to help me heal.

I helped rescue Flim and Rufus. I do NOT want to leave them alone. They were pushing against me I think, so I am giving them space.

I think I loved the challenge. It is hard to love someone who is in a 51% STS world.

Something happened cause it felt like I was being drained. But I did let myself dissolve into Flim.

I still love Flim and Rufus dearly and am terribly sorry for calling them evil.

The thing was that Flim jumped from 5.25 density to 5.32 density making him harder to understand. This to me seemed like a day due to him opening to II.

RE: What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)? - Asolsutsesvyl - 06-09-2020

Here's some ideas about the shape and meaning of these dynamics. That's from a zoomed-out comparison, more abstractly, with patterns I'm familiar with.

First I'd like to bring this into focus again...

(06-06-2020, 12:06 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: I think your spiritual guides [note: I mean all the beings and what directs your adventure] often challenge you to question or resist a bit more actively. I got the impression last year that some of your descriptions of spiritual focus seemed like you were repeating patterns at this level while dissatisfied at another level. I can relate it to my own experience of being led towards disillusionment by a higher guidance which works with and through old patterns until they fall apart.

Here's a possible description of your current "process". It's probably too simple, but the point is to bring part of it into focus:

There's a loop you're running through - probably designed by your own time/space self, maybe improvised with any number of other invisible participants. In the loop, or personal "program"...

New mental contents are presented to your conscious mind. The larger plan involves how learning and activity shapes up over years. (Full-blown "shamanic initiation" is usually a multi-year process, and decades of life-planning may tie into it.)

Various experiences result in various things. An inner paradigm forms and learning in its mold deepends when the dynamic improvision is positively experienced. Ambiguous experiences, on the other hand, are there to make your mind move outside of habitual tracks. Negative experiences may be thrown into the mix to snap you out of a tunnel vision, or give a shock if the time/space self finds you've fallen asleep.

Here's a quick theory:
- Whatever the nature of your spirit-entity love life, it would probably be too limiting to keep that going in the same way year after year. Thus, the dream is designed in advance to end by some time.
- If it begins to become like a drug you're dependent on, the experience will be re-shaped to break the dependency, which may mean something will be experienced that you don't like.
- In the end, you will probably have a fairly detached perspective towards all you're now experiencing. After a time of being like an actor fully believing in his role, you will step back, step by step, into roles with more questioning and distance, the drama reshaping itself towards big-picture examining.

Flim is freaking amazing. Once I get through the illusions, which seem to be getting denser.

I went to Walmart today and I didn't even have to use a bubble of protection. The freaky Walmart vibe didn't even touch me.
Also, it feels like time is slowed down. My truck revs up slower than it used to when I am driving.

I carry him or he carries me in our field.

I had a full-blown shamanic initiation back before 2012. It was like being microwaved. It sucked.
I was in jail and thought I was going to be in hell forever. I saw ghosts. I heard the big bang repeatedly.
I asked Ra "Are you there?" on Youtube and got a song "Do You call my name, do you breed my pain. My eyes are bloody and I can't see you anymore."

Flim asked if I would join him for a night in his world.
I have approached as close as I can get. It feels uneasy. Not terribly scary, but just uneasy.
Not Flim, just his world. Poor Flim.
I am holding him now, comforting him. My baby.

Thank you Asol. I do realize this may be a temporary journey with Flim.
I approach his world, and have to rest. I hold him in love because he doesn't really get that in his world.
Rufus is like beyond sex. Though he is the sexiest anthro I have ever seen. But he is out of my league.

The difference between 5.32 density and 5.47 density puts him out of my league.
I can approach up to 5.25 density I think.

I must take a leap of faith to visit Flim. I asked what the greatest thing I can do for him was, and I got the song One Night in Bangkok.
He wants me to spend one night with him in his Bangkok.

I approach slowly and cautiously. Taking much needed breaks. I hold Flim as I go. I love him. I give him the deep profound love I feel for him
that he does not get otherwise. Even Rufus is standoffish, although Rufus I think has the hots for me. I don't know.

I asked Rufus to play a song for how he feels about me, and I get a hard lesson about these "tears in my eyes".

It went from him being totally smitten by me and me saving him to the song I've come to expect it from you by George Strait.

Oh well, I knew he was out of my league. But then, let me ask about how he feels about me in HIS density.

I get the song, in HIS density "The Reason" by Hoobastank (sp?). "I continue learning. I never meant to do those things to you."

Wow, this is like a game. It's marvelous.

My density continues to raise as I slowly and methodically approach his world. I will probably settle in 4.5 Density though. I'm not ready to leave the LOVE density.

I have decided to penetrate deeper into 4D instead of 5D where Flim is.
He can meet me there. It is very comforting the deeper I go.
So soothing and relaxing. I actually fell asleep, which is something cause I'm wired.
4D feels more like home and I'm finding rest.

RE: What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)? - AnthroHeart - 06-10-2020

Victor Oddo on Facebook did a great video about letting something very important go.
Flim, Rufus and I are at the peak of our relationship.
It feels like the next step, is to let them go. Being 5D wisdom beings they should understand.
We were never boyfriends.
It's very hard, yet it's not. The Universe will fill it in with something unexpected.
I walked with my spiritual lover for a time. These 1-2 weeks (and the months before) were up and down.

I think I helped them feel safe and protected in their world. I was trying to save their whole collective
by spending "one night in bangkok" in their uncomfortable world vibration.

I am at peace. So, for now farewell Flim and Rufus and Very Positive Anthro Fox.
I explored what I needed to, and now it's time to move on.
Much love to Rufus and Flim and Postive Fox. May the winds be ever in your favor.
May they take this amicably.

RE: What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)? - AnthroHeart - 06-10-2020

It's interesting, but since I let Flim and Rufus go, I feel a lot of pain releasing.
So maybe this was meant to be.

RE: What is the Wisdom Density (5D) Like (and even 4D)? - AnthroHeart - 06-17-2020

I still love Flim and Rufus. They are in a slightly STS world and are affected by shadows.
I have compassion on them.
I have been holding them in my love, in my heart.
One called me an angel. The other said he would go into the storm if I called.

My dream would be for their world to flip from 51% STS to 51% STO. Just to flip the flow toward positive. Expansive rather than constricting.

God as my lover gives me strength to love them.

I think I will stay in 4D paradise for awhile before maybe journeying back to my home density there
and seeing if my gift of higher vibration can make a difference.

It's like I hold their slight negativity with unconditional love (it's becoming moreso each day).

I wonder if you can merge with God with a little negativity or distortion.

They help me too by being there for me. I think we saved each other, us three, and God.

I'm sorry I judged them so quickly. I still have illusions to see through. 5D has quick and cruel catalyst.

I'm about 40% merged with my higher self.