Bring4th
Balancing - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Balancing (/showthread.php?tid=18313)

Balancing - flow - 06-03-2020

i came to conclusion that i can not grasp the meaning of balancing. Confederation sources talk about it many times and stress its importance, and yet i think i fail to understand what exactly balancing is and how is it done. As if now i perceive balancing as a medirative practice of counteracting our emotional responses by their counterpart to sort of even them out, but i don't see how it helps with our polarization, because the way i perceive polarization is that it is concious imbalance toward either STO or STS.
Please, help me understand: 1. what Ra and Q'uo talk about when they talk about balancing, 2. how is it done?
Quotes are highly welcome.

RE: Balancing - Infinite - 06-03-2020

In my view, balancing would be not only the free flow of energy through the chakras, but also the balance between these chakras, mind, body and spirit. It's like someone playing a musical instrument, that instrument being the mind / body / spirit complex. The more skillful the entity is in playing this instrument in harmony, the more beautiful the song will be.

There are several methods for balancing. The goal is for the catalysis to be properly processed by the mind. The way in which each deals with the catalysts is reflected in the chakra system and the way in which the energy flows.

Quote:15.9 QUESTIONER Can you tell me a little bit about the definition of the word “balancing” as we are using it?

RA I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the One Infinite. You have no picture. Thus, the process begins. Love creating Light, becoming love/light, streams into the planetary sphere according to the electromagnetic web of points, or nexi, of entrance. These streamings are then available to the individual who, like the planet, is a web of electromagnetic energy fields with points, or nexi, of entrance.

In a balanced individual each energy center is balanced and functioning brightly and fully. The blockages of your planetary sphere cause some distortion of intelligent energy. The blockages of the mind/body/spirit complex further distort, or unbalance, this energy. There is one energy. It may be understood as love/light, or light/love, or intelligent energy.

RE: Balancing - flow - 06-03-2020

Infinite, thank you for response.

so does that mean/ balancing = removing blockages?

how do i explain balancing to soneone who isn't familiar with concept of cakras?

RE: Balancing - AnthroHeart - 06-03-2020

For me, balancing is walking perfectly with an energy field that is dense enough that it can throw my body through the air into a chair if I go against it too quickly.

(06-03-2020, 09:23 AM)flow Wrote: Infinite, thank you for response.

so does that mean/ balancing = removing blockages?

This is one way to see it. However, removing blockages is only part of the process. After the centers are clean, they need to be balanced with each other.

(06-03-2020, 09:23 AM)flow Wrote: how do i explain balancing to soneone who isn't familiar with concept of cakras?

I think it's difficult to deal with metaphysics and the like, not to mention people's hidden anatomy. What you can do is use concepts of love and service, and the importance of meditation as a way of balancing yourself mentally and emotionally.

RE: Balancing - Dtris - 06-03-2020

If you look at the realm each chakra corresponds to it will help you understand a little bit better.

Red-Survival
Orange- Social Family
Yellow-Social Society
Green- Love
Blue- Communication
Indigo- Creative Energy
Violet- Sacramental Nature

Lets say someone makes an offhanded remark about not being able to eat. If this causes you stress and anxiety you might have a red ray blockage. If you are overly concerned about survival given the circumstances, or overly unconcerned, you would possibly have a blockage. If you hoard food or other items, or any behaviors or thoughts which are disproportional to the actual circumstances, would indicate an unbalanced red ray.

Red is possibly the easiest to see this in. This is why people in general think preppers and hoarders are nuts. The same logic applies to all the chakra. Each individual will have a unique balance, so for some people the right amount of concern for survival will differ. Someone might have very harmonious family social skills, be somewhat awkward in larger society, and yet have an abundance of love and compassion for everyone. This person would have a bright red and orange ray, dimmer yellow, and bright again green. The awkwardness may serve them well and be in proper balance for them. For someone else that may not be so.

Balancing then is first to know yourself, your biases, and typical reactions, and then to view these in relation to those about you and the circumstances, and change that which does not seem appropriate.

That sounds complicated but we all do this to some extent already. You might feel like you never get to say whats on your mind when talking with friends, so you try to speak up more. You might overeat, so try to eat more healthily. Maybe you spend too much time on twitter, so you cut back and try something else.

The purpose of the mirroring exercise when you experience an emotion is to make you aware of the different possibilities, so in the moment next time you are able to consciously choose how to respond. YMMV.

(06-03-2020, 09:59 AM)Dtris Wrote: [...]

This. There are several types of balancing. From red to violet, as well as balances between mind and body, mind and spirit, etc.

My answer was an attempt to give an overview of this complex subject. Ra's responses to the kundalini are crucial to some understanding of this subject:

Quote:The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower, or negative pole, will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.
(49.5)

Quote:We have two types of energy. We are attempting, then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along, or upward along, the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst, the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator. Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.
(49.6)

Quote:It takes some consideration to accomplish the proper perspective for grasping the sense of the above information. The south, or negative, pole is one which attracts. It pulls unto itself those things magnetized to it. So with the mind/body/spirit complex the in-flow of experience is of the south pole influx. You may consider this a simplistic statement.

The only specific part of this correctness is that the red-ray, or foundation energy center, being the lowest, or root, energy center of the physical vehicle, will have the first opportunity to react to any experience. In this way only you may see a physical locus of the south pole being identified with the root energy center. In every facet of mind and body the root, or foundation, will be given the opportunity to function first.

What is this opportunity but survival?
This is the root possibility of response and may be found to be characteristic of the basic functions of both mind and body. You will find this instinct the strongest, and once this is balanced much is open to the seeker. The south pole then ceases blocking the experiential data, and higher energy centers of mind and body become availed of the opportunity to use the experience drawn to it.
(50.2)

What we can extract from all this is that we have an outer and an inner nature. It's said in Indian texts that the kundalini is asleep in the first chakra. This is due to the fact that the basic answer to the experiences is the type of survival. As we comfortably experience and process the day-to-day catalysis, this reaction becomes more and more complex and the meet between these energies moves through the chakras. Balancing then has to do with producing that encounter higher and higher in the higher energy centers. The closer to balance, the higher the true color of the entity. And closer to being the Creator back the entity will be.

However, there are more nunces to this as I said above. Apparently there is what Ra called the minimum balance and as they suggested here, there are several types of blockages to be balanced:

Quote:The mind complex has a relationship to the spirit and body complexes which is not fixed. Thus blockages may occur betwixt spirit and mind, or body and mind, upon many different levels. We reiterate that each energy center has seven subcolors, let us say for convenience. Thus spiritual/mental blockages combined with mental/bodily blockages may affect each of the energy centers in several differing ways. Thus you may see the subtle nature of the balancing and evolutionary process.
(51.5)

RE: Balancing - Diana - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 09:08 AM)Infinite Wrote: In my view, balancing would be not only the free flow of energy through the chakras, but also the balance between these chakras, mind, body and spirit. It's like someone playing a musical instrument, that instrument being the mind / body / spirit complex. The more skillful the entity is in playing this instrument in harmony, the more beautiful the song will be.

There are several methods for balancing. The goal is for the catalysis to be properly processed by the mind. The way in which each deals with the catalysts is reflected in the chakra system and the way in which the energy flows.

Great summation. Just one adjustment—catalyst can be processed by mind, body, or spirit:

Quote:93.12 Questioner: Then presently we receive catalyst of the mind as we are aware of Ra’s communication and we receive catalyst of the body as our body senses all of the inputs to the body, as I understand it. But could Ra then describe catalyst of the spirit, and are we at this time receiving that catalyst also? And if not, could Ra give an example of that?

Ra: I am Ra. Catalyst being processed by the body is catalyst for the body. Catalyst being processed by the mind is catalyst for the mind. Catalyst being processed by the spirit is catalyst for the spirit. An individual mind/body/spirit complex may use any catalyst which comes before its notice, be it through the body and its senses or through mentation or through any other more highly developed source, and use this catalyst in its unique way to form an experience unique to it, with its biases.

And here Ra says about balance in all the energy centers:

Quote:15.12 Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows:

The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental.

The next energy complex which may be blocked is the emotional or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power, manipulation, and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex.

Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.

The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least-distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and having also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.

The remaining center of energy influx is simply the total expression of the entity’s vibratory complex of mind, body, and spirit. It is as it will be, “balanced” or “imbalanced” has no meaning at this energy level, for it gives and takes in its own balance. Whatever the distortion may be, it cannot be manipulated as can the others and, therefore, has no particular importance in viewing the balancing of an entity.

More on balance:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Each energy center has a wide range of rotational speed or as you may see it more clearly in relation to color, brilliance. The more strongly the will of the entity concentrates upon and refines or purifies each energy center, the more brilliant or rotationally active each energy center will be. It is not necessary for the energy centers to be activated in order in the case of the self-aware entity. Thusly entities may have extremely brilliant energy centers while being quite unbalanced in their violet-ray aspect due to lack of attention paid to the totality of experience of the entity.

The key to balance may then be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences, thus using experience to the utmost, then applying the balancing exercises and achieving the proper attitude for the most purified spectrum of energy center manifestation in violet ray. This is why the brilliance or rotational speed of the energy centers is not considered above the balanced aspect or violet-ray manifestation of an entity in regarding harvestability; for those entities which are unbalanced, especially as to the primary rays, will not be capable of sustaining the impact of the love and light of intelligent infinity to the extent necessary for harvest.

As infinite said, the key, it seems, to facilitating balance is the processing of catalyst. Many people aren't even conscious of the idea of catalyst. According to Ra, everything is catalyst. Somewhere in the material (can't find the quote) is the exercise Ra gives for processing catalyst (and I will paraphrase so don't take me too literally here). It is something to the effect that after the fact (say you get angry in the grocery store at someone or something), you process it later in meditation by recalling the anger, intensifying it as much as possible, recognizing the entropy of this random use of energy, then finding love in it.

(06-03-2020, 11:18 AM)Diana Wrote: Great summation. Just one adjustment—catalyst can be processed by mind, body, or spirit:

Yes. It was just a simplification. As I said, there are several types of blockages between mind, body and spirit.

(06-03-2020, 11:18 AM)Diana Wrote: And here Ra says about balance in all the energy centers:

Yes. Each center is a balance type.

(06-03-2020, 11:18 AM)Diana Wrote: As infinite said, the key, it seems, to facilitating balance is the processing of catalyst. Many people aren't even conscious of the idea of catalyst. According to Ra, everything is catalyst. Somewhere in the material (can't find the quote) is the exercise Ra gives for processing catalyst (and I will paraphrase so don't take me too literally here). It is something to the effect that after the fact (say you get angry in the grocery store at someone or something), you process it later in meditation by recalling the anger, intensifying it as much as possible, recognizing the entropy of this random use of energy, then finding love in it.

Quote:The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this redray energy is perceived, not as folly in itself, but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used. Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex. The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.
(46.9)

RE: Balancing - Aion - 06-03-2020

Stand on one foot.

Now stand on the other foot.

Then stand with both feet.

Thus you have balance.

The left foot is your inner self, all you do internally.

The right foot is your outer self, all you do externally.

Can they stand together? Can they walk together? Can they run and jump together?

As you become more balanced, they can do more together, they become more together until they are in total cooperation.

RE: Balancing - flofrog - 06-03-2020

Thank you both Diana and Infinite. Since I started to study Ra several years ago there was one moment where I started to use Ra's quote that Diana mentions as that everything is a catalyst, and when I started to keep this in mind and observing the different things happening day to day it made for such a happier path. I used to do this more when in my twenties I became an ardent student of buddhism but somewhere my awareness lagged due to events of normal life accumulating. Ra's view really helped me back on track again.

I find to day that anger easily dissolves itself once I each time look really into it and welcomes it. It is definitely an inward process which becomes easier by the day as I look back on the last five years and where one sees definitely love replacing anger once it is looked and cleaned sincerely.

RE: Balancing - Sacred Fool - 06-03-2020

(06-03-2020, 11:18 AM)Diana quoting Ra Wrote: The key to balance may then be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences, thus using experience to the utmost, then applying the balancing exercises and achieving the proper attitude for the most purified spectrum of energy center manifestation in violet ray.

I find this part exciting.  My whole life people have been telling me I need to work on my attitude, and now, for the first time, I see much more deeply into what they were trying to tell me.  If I can (1) pay attention deeply to my experiences and (2) find the attitude that allows them to become transparent up to my crown, then I'll finally be hitting on all cylinders, as it were.

I'm already pretty good at milking catalyst for refined content, but I've never thought about how to  offer it to succeeding chakras in ways that would allow them to quickly digest it and refine it and send it higher up.  It never occurred to me to have the violet ray center as a goal.

RE: Balancing - Navaratna - 06-04-2020

I read that point about the north pole being the chakra chakra lately on Jims blog and it reminded me of two other things

So there are artifacts from Olmec and Chinese society of these stones called lodestones. They're the strongest natural magnet. Some are very small, yet some are boulder sized. They are formed when lightning strikes iron.

Humans discovered compasses with these objects. Someone somewhere discovered if you take a block of wood on water and put a lodestone on, it will face northward.

Olmec temples were oriented with this concept in mind. Jim says face northward when you meditate. And in the Seth material, Jane is told to make the top part of her bed face northward.

The way I'm picturing this is that if you are laying asleep and your head Is facing the north pole, you are being inducted with the Earth's crown chakra energy of pole magnetism.

RE: Balancing - AnthroHeart - 06-04-2020

(06-04-2020, 03:42 AM)Navaratna Wrote: I read that point about the north pole being the chakra chakra lately on Jims blog and it reminded me of two other things

So there are artifacts from Olmec and Chinese society of these stones called lodestones. They're the strongest natural magnet. Some are very small, yet some are boulder sized. They are formed when lightning strikes iron.

Humans discovered compasses with these objects. Someone somewhere discovered if you take a block of wood on water and put a lodestone on, it will face northward.

Olmec temples were oriented with this concept in mind. Jim says face northward when you meditate. And in the Seth material, Jane is told to make the top part of her bed face northward.

The way I'm picturing this is that if you are laying asleep and your head Is facing the north pole, you are being inducted with the Earth's crown chakra energy of pole magnetism.

Uh, sorry there's Magnetars (extremely magnetic neutron stars),

[Image: vmPZEX8NsPD9tYwYLExjHL-1200-80.jpg]

RE: Balancing - Diana - 06-04-2020

(06-03-2020, 03:35 PM)peregrine Wrote: My whole life people have been telling me I need to work on my attitude, and now, for the first time, I see much more deeply into what they were trying to tell me.  If I can (1) pay attention deeply to my experiences and (2) find the attitude that allows them to become transparent up to my crown, then I'll finally be hitting on all cylinders, as it were.

I like this. Isn't it amazing how you can refine and distill the same concepts over and over?

(06-03-2020, 03:35 PM)peregrine Wrote: I'm already pretty good at milking catalyst for refined content, but I've never thought about how to  offer it to succeeding chakras in ways that would allow them to quickly digest it and refine it and send it higher up.  It never occurred to me to have the violet ray center as a goal.

I think this is the domain of the adept. So to further this idea, a look at the archetypes would likely assist.

RE: Balancing - Sacred Fool - 06-04-2020

(06-04-2020, 10:20 AM)Diana Wrote: I think this is the domain of the adept. So to further this idea, a look at the archetypes would likely assist.

If you could wring something pertinent to this out of that archetype stuff, I'd be interested to read it.

RE: Balancing - AnthroHeart - 06-04-2020

I've always thought of archetypes as rails that your mind rides on.

RE: Balancing - flofrog - 06-04-2020

I have to say, even though I tried to study the cards/archetype  seriously,  my mind and intuition do not seem to access it. Confused

So Diana, anyone, I would be interested too !

RE: Balancing - Diana - 06-04-2020

(06-04-2020, 02:08 PM)peregrine Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 10:20 AM)Diana Wrote: I think this is the domain of the adept. So to further this idea, a look at the archetypes would likely assist.

If you could wring something pertinent to this out of that archetype stuff, I'd be interested to read it.

I have been studying the archetypes over the last months and have not gotten quite all the way through them. Let me give it some thought and get back with you. 

Just as a preamble, the archetypes were intended as a blueprint, so to speak, of the way this particular reality was designed (the first 9 being in place before the veil), to be of use by the adept. According to Ra, and I love this quote, They haunt rather than explicate.

RE: Balancing - Sacred Fool - 06-04-2020

(06-04-2020, 04:26 PM)Diana Wrote: They haunt rather than explicate.

You know what?  That statement also describes myself rather succinctly.

I wonder what that means?

RE: Balancing - Diana - 06-05-2020

(06-04-2020, 08:36 PM)peregrine Wrote:

I understand it to mean that the structure of this existence created by this Logos cannot be spelled out in words and neat formulae to follow; rather, each individual must pierce the mystery themselves in their own way—and here I conjecture—in doing so, something new is created each time. 

This would be the purpose of the archetype images—to reveal the structure (a particular order from randomness or all possibilities) in a set of symbols, telepathically projected long ago, which point to a visceral, subconscious, and cosmic sense of how to navigate effectively within it. This blueprint being a reflection only from intelligent infinity, like the moon reflecting sunlight to us, which is why it haunts.

RE: Balancing - sillypumpkins - 06-07-2020

beautifully put diana!

RE: Balancing - AnthroHeart - 06-07-2020

(06-05-2020, 10:54 AM)Diana Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 08:36 PM)peregrine Wrote:

I understand it to mean that the structure of this existence created by this Logos cannot be spelled out in words and neat formulae to follow; rather, each individual must pierce the mystery themselves in their own way—and here I conjecture—in doing so, something new is created each time. 

This would be the purpose of the archetype images—to reveal the structure (a particular order from randomness or all possibilities) in a set of symbols, telepathically projected long ago, which point to a visceral, subconscious, and cosmic sense of how to navigate effectively within it. This blueprint being a reflection only from intelligent infinity, like the moon reflecting sunlight to us, which is why it haunts.

How do you know when to keep pushing, and when to give up? I know answers are revealed as you go deeper and deeper into truth. It certainly takes bravery.

RE: Balancing - Green_One - 06-20-2020

(06-03-2020, 08:30 AM)flow Wrote: i came to conclusion that i can not grasp the meaning of balancing. Confederation sources talk about it many times and stress its importance, and yet i think i fail to understand what exactly balancing is and how is it done. As if now i perceive balancing as a medirative practice of counteracting our emotional responses by their counterpart to sort of even them out, but i don't see how it helps with our polarization, because the way i perceive polarization is that it is concious imbalance toward either STO or STS.
Please, help me understand: 1. what Ra and Q'uo talk about when they talk about balancing, 2. how is it done?
Quotes are highly welcome.

I hope this  lengthy reply helps Smile I been attempting balancing slowly since reading the LOO twice since last year

After reading the Law of One books 1-5  last year
I got some answers to how to do balancing back last year in August 2019 via meditation/ clairaudience …

[Image: tSnlI2t.jpg]

This particular Hieroglyph was shown to me showing the balancing process as taught to the Egyptians in my meditations

I was told to write a list  on 3 ring notebook paper

Writing out "I Accept "

not only difficult feelings/emotions/situations/thought forms  

I was dealing with at the time but also things from my past....

I'd daily write "I accept" at the beginning of all I felt I needed to accept on paper

5.2 Questioner: We have decided to accept, if offered, the honor/duty of learning/teaching the healing process. I would ask as to the first step which we should accomplish in becoming effective healers.

Ra: The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

The Ra Group did mention metaphysical workings on paper indirectly when answering L/L Research on another topic....

5.3 Questioner: There seems to be an extremely high probability that we will move from this position to another residence. If we should move from this residence and cease using this room for workings with Ra, is there a magically appropriate ritual for closing the use of this place of working, or is there anything that we should do with respect to leaving this particular place?

Ra: I am Ra. It would be appropriate to remove from this room and, to a lesser extent, from the dwelling, the charging of what you might call the distortion towards sanctity. To remove this charge it is valuable either to write upon your paper your own working or to use existing rituals for the deconsecrating of a sacred place such as one of your churches.

I felt so much negative energy clearing from me early on when I first started writing my acceptance list.....

about 4-5 days a week I'd  read over my list (each page) not once over but twice over to really let it sink into my unconscious mind.....

Daily I'd write down what I needed to accept eventually placing the pages in a binder which is thick as a book now....

It's very key to meditate while attempting the balancing process....

61.11 Questioner: It says here it would seem the proper balancing exercises for all the sensations of the body would be some form of inactivity such as meditation or contemplation. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is largely incorrect. The balancing requires a meditative state in order for the work to be done. However, the balancing of sensation has to do with an analysis of the sensation with especial respect to any unbalanced leaning between the love and the wisdom or the positive and the negative. Then whatever is lacking in the balanced sensation is, as in all balancing, allowed to come into the being after the sensation is remembered and recalled in such detail as to overwhelm the senses.

Meditating most days for 20-30 mins  before doing balancing sessions in a quiet place has helped me clear a lot of negative energy, see painful supressed full memories I need to accept (not only ones where I was hurt by others/ but where I was unkind to others), see my life's purpose/mission, and begin to balance my total mind/body/spirit in it's totality....

I used to meditate with moldavite/black tourmaline and dravite [brown tourmaline] (a good stone for practicing acceptance)

Some days I have my tears reading over my lists, some days inner rage slowly will come out as I read the things I need to accept on the papers I wrote it on...…

over time as I've mediated between balancing sessions I was told in mediation to begin to write "I forgive" on paper forgiving everyone I need to forgive including myself....

18.12 Questioner: You stated yesterday that forgiveness is the eradicator of karma. I am assuming that balanced forgiveness for the full eradication of karma would require forgiveness not only of other-selves but forgiveness of self. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. We will briefly expand upon this understanding in order to clarify.

Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self.

34.5 Questioner: If an entity develops what is called a karma in an incarnation, is there then programming that sometimes occurs so that he will experience catalyst that will enable him to get to a point of forgiveness thereby alleviating the karma?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, in general, correct. However, both self and any involved other-self may, at any time through the process of understanding, acceptance, and forgiveness, ameliorate these patterns. This is true at any point in an incarnative pattern. Thus one who has set in motion an action may forgive itself and never again make that error. This also brakes or stops what you call karma.

I start each statement of forgiveness I write down with " I forgive myself and [The person I'm forgiving] or just "I'm forgive myself" when forgiving me solely....

I do believe the key to balancing is to be VERY HONEST with your statements you write down to later read aloud in acceptance/ forgiveness....

85.16 Questioner: I have a question here from Jim. It states: “I believe that one of my primary pre-incarnative choices was to open my green-ray energy center for healing purposes. As I see my compassion developing is it more appropriate to balance this compassion with wisdom in my healing exercises or to allow the compassion to develop as much as possible without being balanced?”
Ra: I am Ra. This query borders upon that type of question to which answers are unavailable due to the free-will prohibitions upon information from teach/learners.

To the student of the balancing process we may suggest that the most stringent honesty be applied. As compassion is perceived it is suggested that, in balancing, this perception be analyzed. It may take many, many essays into compassion before true universal love is the product of the attempted opening and crystallization of this all-important springboard energy center. Thus the student may discover many other components to what may seem to be all-embracing love. Each of these components may be balanced and accepted as part of the self and as transitional material as the entity’s seat of learn/teaching moves ever more fairly into the green ray.

When it is perceived that universal love has been achieved the next balancing may or may not be wisdom. If the adept is balancing manifestations it is indeed appropriate to balance universal love and wisdom. If the balancing is of mind or spirit there are many subtleties to which the adept may give careful consideration. Love and wisdom, like love and light, are not black and white, shall we say, but faces of the same coin, if you will. Therefore, it is not, in all cases, that balancing consists of a movement from compassion to wisdom.

We may suggest at all times the constant remembrance of the density from which each adept desires to move. This density learns the lessons of love. In the case of Wanderers there are half-forgotten overlays of other lessons and other densities. We shall leave these considerations with the questioner and invite observations which we shall then be most happy to respond to in what may seem to be a more effectual manner.

82.3 Questioner: Jim has a personal question which is not to be published. He asks, “It seems that my balancing work has shifted from more peripheral concerns such as patience/impatience, to learning to open myself in unconditional love, to accepting my self as whole and perfect, and then to accepting my self as the Creator. If this is a normal progression of focus for balancing, wouldn’t it be more efficient once this is discovered for a person to work on the acceptance of self as Creator rather than work peripherally on the secondary and tertiary results of not accepting the self?”

Ra: I am Ra. The term efficiency has misleading connotations. In the context of doing work in the disciplines of the personality, in order to be of more full efficiency in the central acceptance of the self, it is first quite necessary to know the distortions of the self which the entity is accepting. Each thought and action needs must then be scrutinized for the precise foundation of the distortions of any reactions. This process shall lead to the more central task of acceptance. However, the architrave must be in place before the structure is builded.

I started the balancing process back on 8.21.2019

Since ALOT HAS FALLEN AWAY for me of negative nature that is no longer needed on my positive path...…

80.20 Questioner: Sorry about that. Can you tell me what the twentieth archetype would be?

Ra: I am Ra. That which you call the Sarcophagus in your system may be seen to be the material world, if you will. This material world is transformed by the spirit into that which is infinite and eternal. The infinity of the spirit is an even greater realization than the infinity of consciousness, for consciousness which has been disciplined by will and faith is that consciousness which may contact intelligent infinity directly. There are many things which fall away in the many, many steps of adepthood. We, of Ra, still walk these steps and praise the One Infinite Creator at each transformation.

Many of my negative sexual imbalances, habits of seeking unloving friendships, and self indulgent behaviors have slowly faded away... Pain in my hand that lingered for months after I hurt it on accident went away after I began accepting it and forgave my self for it....

I still have a WAYSS TO GO IN MANY AREAS but I notice a BIG difference in my energy this year than last year

68.12 Questioner: It would seem to me that since I can’t imagine anything anything worse, shall I say, than this particular result, other than possibly the total disintegration of the mind/body/spirit complex due to nuclear bomb, that it would be very advisable to seek out the magical training and defense for this situation. Could Ra and would Ra instruct in this type of magical defense?

Ra: I am Ra. This request lies beyond the first distortion. The entity seeking magical ability must do so in a certain manner. We may give instructions of a general nature. This we have already done. The instrument has begun the process of balancing the self. This is a lengthy process.

To take an entity before it is ready and offer it the scepter of magical power is to infringe in an unbalanced manner. We may suggest with some asperity that the instrument never call upon Ra in any way while unprotected by the configuration which is at this time present.

I also see the balancing of wisdom a lot concerning catalyst designed to teach me how to love myself/others more openly..

The balancing has slowly made me see more clearly through the fog of the 3d illusion and see compassion for all even those who have harmed me (including me)…

Now that my lists are super LONG i'll spend 2 hours 4-5 days out the week reading aloud a hour of the acceptance list and an hour of the forgiveness list... reading different sections while adding to it daily....

I've also been sure to accept the rejected material that has fallen away in my path to not create imbalance from not accepting it...

41.21 Questioner: You mentioned in the last session that fasting was a method of removing unwanted thought-forms. Can you expand on this process and explain a little more about how this works?

Ra: I am Ra. This, as all healing techniques, must be used by a conscious being; that is, a being conscious that the ridding of excess and unwanted material from the body complex is the analogy to the ridding of mind or spirit of excess or unwanted material. Thus the one discipline or denial of the unwanted portion as an appropriate part of the self is taken through the tree of mind down through the trunk to subconscious levels where the connection is made and thus the body, mind, and spirit, then in unison, express denial of the excess or unwanted spiritual or mental material as part of the entity.

All then falls away and the entity, while understanding, if you will, and appreciating the nature of the rejected material as part of the greater self, nevertheless, through the action of the will purifies and refines the mind/body/spirit complex, bringing into manifestation the desired mind complex or spirit complex attitude.

I can vouch from my own experience that the Ra Group gave legit info concerning the balancing…

it's just they had to word it in a mysterious way in keeping with the first distortion the law of confusion so it wouldn't be a loss to their polarity during the channeling by infringing.....

18.1 Questioner: I was thinking last night that if I were in the place of Ra at this time, the first distortion of the Law of One might cause me to mix some erroneous data with the true information that I was transmitting to this group. Do you do this?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not intentionally do this. However, there will be confusion. The errors which have occurred have occurred due to the occasional variation in the vibrational complex of this instrument due to its ingestion of a chemical substance. It is not our intent in this particular project to create erroneous information but to express in the confining ambiance of your language system the feeling of the infinite mystery of the one creation in its infinite and intelligent unity.

Two more things stood  out to me on balancing  in the Law of One ...…

while on earth we have the ability to balance our Karma via [acceptance and forgiveness] but in the astral or spirit realm we can only forgive self and plan another incarnation to balance what ever karma we did not balance while here...

71.7 Questioner: Is the process in positive time/space identical with the process in negative time/space for this healing?

Ra: I am Ra. The process in space/time of the forgiveness and acceptance is much like that in time/space in that the qualities of the process are analogous. However, while in space/time it is not possible to determine the course of events beyond the incarnation but only to correct present imbalances. In time/space, upon the other hand, it is not possible to correct any unbalanced actions but rather to perceive the imbalances and thusly forgive the self for that which is.

The decisions then are made to set up the possibility/probabilities of correcting these imbalances in what you call future space/time experiences. The advantage of time/space is that of the fluidity of the grand overview. The advantage of space/time is that, working in darkness with a tiny candle, one may correct imbalances.

I Reckon the proper attitude is to transcend it (move pass) our imablences at our own pace via balancing (understanding/acceptance/forgiveness)… in conjunction with meditation...

18.5 Questioner: Thank you. I have a question here from Jim that I will read verbatim: “Much of the mystic tradition of seeking on Earth holds that belief that the individual self must be erased or obliterated and the material world ignored for an entity to reach ‘nirvana,’ as it’s called, or enlightenment. What is the proper role of the individual self and its worldly activities in aiding an entity to grow more into the Law of One?”

Ra: I am Ra. The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

The orientation develops due to analysis of desire. These desires become more and more distorted towards conscious application of love/light as the entity furnishes itself with distilled experience. We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One; this preserving the primal distortion of free will.

The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming thus creates the further environment for holding onto that which apparently has been overcome.

All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate description shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One.

It is, shall we say, a shortcut to simply ignore or overcome any desire. It must instead be understood and accepted. This takes patience and experience which can be analyzed with care, with compassion for self and for other-self.