Bring4th
Me passing time :) - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Me passing time :) (/showthread.php?tid=18332)

Me passing time :) - Sunclarity - 06-12-2020

Dears, you may reply to this text, but if I can be honest, I'm currently viewing this post as mostly a manifestation of my diary. At this moment, 3 pm for me, I'm presenting considerable confusion. I'm seeing cruelty, loneliness, sadness, among other distorted images.

I know they are illusions, but in my confusion, I feel like talking about them, even if for a bit. With that said, here I read many selves saying they don't fit in. That they are not supposed to be here. That no one understands them. Why that would be so? And isn't this forum enough?

Outside of here, I personally and generally don't feel understood by anyone. Here the situation doesn't improve in my view. I already shared some thoughts with you, but you didn't understand. I know I don't know more than you, so I really wish you and everyone else could just see.

Why is all love? Is intellect required to embrace creation? Is it really bad to eat meat? What is even bad? Can we get answers? Is it really wise to so desperately seek guidance from higher selves or other entities? Is evil really to be avoided? Why yes and why no?

These aren't questions you ask, are they? I don't know who is reading this now, if anyone is, but many I talked to didn't pay attention to them. That's why I suppose sufference is so useful. Mine is so great that had I not asked and answered these questions, I'd be dead now.

I believe many haven't experienced sufference to this degree. I'm glad but sad at the same time for it means that, in my periods of confusion, I have no choice but be alone, without help. I know the problem is non-acknolwegement from self to self, so you are not at all to blame.

But I am still here. Suffering so much and without knowing/accepting the way out. I do lexically. That is, I can describe the solution perfectly well with words but that's not enough. I want/need to know/accept more intensely, more clearly, but, as it stands, I'm simply stuck.

How I wish I could have someone to help me, even if just a little. I want to love more than my mom, more than my pillow, more than this ego. I want to love all there is as intensely as I possibly can and I would so so appreciate a help to shape my will into this perfect, infinite love.

Thank you for reading those who read and thank you for living those who didn't.

RE: Me passing time :) - flofrog - 06-12-2020

Sunclarity, perhaps some of the questions you asked were not answered, as others may feel their answers might not fit with your own unique self. I am sure you may have read in other threads that the answers are always to be found inside, so it is true that what you may find here, are more sincere testimonies of experiences, very personal to each one, but not necessarily a direct answer to your questions ?

I am so sad for your suffering, I found that often starting by just feeling grateful for having been given the gift of incarnating is the beginning of healing one's own suffering. It is indeed a gift, and often when we suffer, we forget about this present.

Do not forget that all the love is there, in you, and if you see someone who needs help, you will help that person.

best wishes to you

RE: Me passing time :) - Sunclarity - 06-12-2020

(06-12-2020, 04:20 PM)flofrog Wrote: Sunclarity,  perhaps some of the questions you asked were not answered,  as others may feel their answers might not fit with your own unique self.  I am sure you may have read in other threads that the answers are always to be found inside, so it is true that what you may find here,  are more sincere testimonies of experiences, very personal to each one,  but not necessarily a direct answer to your questions ?

I am so sad for your suffering,  I found that often starting by just feeling grateful for having been given the gift of incarnating is the beginning of healing one's own suffering. It is indeed a gift,  and often when we suffer, we forget about this present.

Do not forget that all the love is there, in you, and if you see someone who needs help, you will help that person.

best wishes to you

Thanks. There was a lot of kindness in your text and I was able to see it. I'm grateful for that.

RE: Me passing time :) - Diana - 06-12-2020

Sunclarity,

I could not have said anything better than what Flofrog said above.

Hang in there. That is what we are all trying to do in our own ways. Smile

RE: Me passing time :) - flofrog - 06-13-2020

Lol diana and I who is so curious of what you’re going to post, kind of disappointed...

Hang in there Sunclarity, you‘re really not alone Smile

RE: Me passing time :) - RitaJC - 06-14-2020

(06-12-2020, 03:23 PM)Sunclarity Wrote: Dears, you may reply to this text, but if I can be honest, I'm currently viewing this post as mostly a manifestation of my diary. At this moment, 3 pm for me, I'm presenting considerable confusion. I'm seeing cruelty, loneliness, sadness, among other distorted images.

I know they are illusions, but in my confusion, I feel like talking about them, even if for a bit. With that said, here I read many selves saying they don't fit in. That they are not supposed to be here. That no one understands them. Why that would be so? And isn't this forum enough?

Outside of here, I personally and generally don't feel understood by anyone. Here the situation doesn't improve in my view. I already shared some thoughts with you, but you didn't understand. I know I don't know more than you, so I really wish you and everyone else could just see.

Why is all love? Is intellect required to embrace creation? Is it really bad to eat meat? What is even bad? Can we get answers? Is it really wise to so desperately seek guidance from higher selves or other entities? Is evil really to be avoided? Why yes and why no?

These aren't questions you ask, are they? I don't know who is reading this now, if anyone is, but many I talked to didn't pay attention to them. That's why I suppose sufference is so useful. Mine is so great that had I not asked and answered these questions, I'd be dead now.

I believe many haven't experienced sufference to this degree. I'm glad but sad at the same time for it means that, in my periods of confusion, I have no choice but be alone, without help. I know the problem is non-acknolwegement from self to self, so you are not at all to blame.

But I am still here. Suffering so much and without knowing/accepting the way out. I do lexically. That is, I can describe the solution perfectly well with words but that's not enough. I want/need to know/accept more intensely, more clearly, but, as it stands, I'm simply stuck.

How I wish I could have someone to help me, even if just a little. I want to love more than my mom, more than my pillow, more than this ego. I want to love all there is as intensely as I possibly can and I would so so appreciate a help to shape my will into this perfect, infinite love.

I might be able to help you. Interested? Drop me a PM and let's talk

RE: Me passing time :) - Quan - 06-14-2020

(06-12-2020, 03:23 PM)Sunclarity Wrote: Dears, you may reply to this text, but if I can be honest, I'm currently viewing this post as mostly a manifestation of my diary. At this moment, 3 pm for me, I'm presenting considerable confusion. I'm seeing cruelty, loneliness, sadness, among other distorted images.

Thank you for sharing and being so honest, it takes such bravery and strength to do that.. something that can show what you are truly capable of. May love an light shine on you. May I extend what RitaJC has said in such kind words we are here for you and can contact me also.

RE: Me passing time :) - Navaratna - 06-15-2020

I have been listening to Seth audiobooks lately. I also for the past few months have been thinking about evil in the world and how it's foolish to say that heads of countries like North Korea China/Syria/Iran/Russia are in complete control of the world, but they do ostensibly have power. It's evil. It just was bothering me lately why is it that even though people have practiced all kinds of illumination psychic practices for millennia that we never succeeded in wiping it all out? Consumerism depends on you not being satisfied or at peace. It depends on enslavement of hundreds of millions and polluting the planet.

There are parts of this book which challenge the idea that evil even exists. The idea is that all events are actually just expressions of creative force, and all events are simply avenues towards more creativity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7mGDHMwu-Y