Bring4th
Coronavirus emerged alongside the discovery of an extinction-level meteorite crater - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Coronavirus emerged alongside the discovery of an extinction-level meteorite crater (/showthread.php?tid=18338)

Coronavirus emerged alongside the discovery of an extinction-level meteorite crater - Navaratna - 06-15-2020

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/08/asia/australasian-impact-crater-laos-intl-hnk-scli-scn/index.html

I've mentioned this before, but I keep on going back to this. Now this article was published in January on CNN but the discovery was made about a month or two earlier, right around the time COVID emerged in Wuhan.

Some people think "what the hell does that have anything to do with the other?"

Well how about the fact it nearly made humans go extinct when it landed hundreds of thousands of years ago? And ever since it was rediscovered, ever since covid started spreading it seems like we're been plunged deeper and deeper in to calamity.

I just read the global economic recession has not been this bad since World War II and there is no sign of us making a swift economic recovery. I think of how bad things can really get and if they get too out of hand..which they may, considering whole nations are at the brink of economic collapse and gun stores across the nation are suddenly flooded with people lined up around the block to protect themselves. Well if they do get bad what if warfare intensifies. Reading about places like Syria right now just makes me wonder when the next war will erupt. I don't think it's some apocalyptic s*** but doesn't this sound so similar to some crazy huge event in Asia impacting humans and driving us to the brink? In a way similar to a big explosion of a meteor killing countless Homo Erectus ancestors of ours, and the atmospheric debris storm creating a huge problem for countless years.

There was already widespread protest in Latin America months before the media outlets became distracted with blackout reporting on domestic problems centered around the virus and now those issues are making many millions of people develop food insecurity.

So many countries depend on oil or tourism yet oil crashed which is the money that keeps places like Saudi Arabia afloat. Dubai is on the verge of economic collapse.

The Arab Spring began as a result of widespread unemployment among youth and with all the rioting right now in even first world nations..I bet it has a lot more to do with unemployment and poverty than anyone on the idiot box is ever going to suggest. People would be at work busy making money if it wasn't for this odd parallel reality we seem to be entering. What the Hell is it with the day lockdowns were going to be lifted that all this rioting started? Too coincidental in my opinion.

I think everything is interconnected.

There's some evidence that the Pantasma crater in Nicaragua hit Earth at the same time at the directly antipodal point as the Asian crater. Almost like it was sent here.

I remember years ago seeing the Asian tektites from this crater which have been held as talismans by people since prehistoric times judging by archaeological discoveries throughout Asia such as Filipino, Thai, and Chinese graveyards loaded with them.

I have some, they are not expensive because this impact was enormous...it covered 10% of the planet with meteoric glass. It's a truly strange piece of geology they really have this energy like they are alien. The first time I saw one in a store I was so fascinated. I could sense this foreign energy in the faceted stone set in this silver bracelet. I thought maybe it was obsidian. I asked the staff and they said it was a Filipino tektite [phillipinite]. Very weird. I wonder sometimes if they're something bad to have because the impact killed so many homo erectus, yet at the same time the Chinese name for it is Inkstone of the thunder god implying that maybe rain men used them in ritual.

Who knows...but this crater which was formed by an impact that nearly made us go extinct being discovered alongside a virus that might toss us in to global warfare and already has caused tremendous social upheaval is an eerie parallel I can't just brush off.

RE: Coronavirus emerged alongside the discovery of an extinction-level meteorite crater - AnthroHeart - 06-15-2020

I still say this that Corona is everyone starting their Kundalini journey.

RE: Coronavirus emerged alongside ... - Diana - 06-15-2020

(06-15-2020, 05:00 AM)Navaratna Wrote: Reading about places like Syria right now just makes me wonder when the next war will erupt. I don't think it's some apocalyptic s*** but doesn't this sound so similar to some crazy huge event in Asia impacting humans and driving us to the brink? In a way similar to a big explosion of a meteor killing countless Homo Erectus ancestors of ours, and the atmospheric debris storm creating a huge problem for countless years.

I sure hope not. I hope humankind can find a way to ease through this mess and come out on the other side a little more awake. It's not out of the question that some sort of thinning is happening. The statistics (as much as they can be believed) in AZ say that 94% of COVID deaths are attributed to people over 65 with at least one chronic medical issue. While this sounds logical, it could also be seen as convenient, since life extension and the baby-boomer generation are a definite drain on government funds (in the US) anyway).

In the 80s, when AIDS started infecting (mostly) the male gay community, many thought eugenics were involved with its inception, and there is some evidence to support that. This idea is no more crazy than a new lethal virus conveniently infecting an "unwanted" (from the point of view of certain groups) portion of society just randomly.

(06-15-2020, 05:00 AM)Navaratna Wrote: There was already widespread protest in Latin America months before the media outlets became distracted with blackout reporting on domestic problems centered around the virus and now those issues are making many millions of people develop food insecurity.

So many countries depend on oil or tourism yet oil crashed which is the money that keeps places like Saudi Arabia afloat. Dubai is on the verge of economic collapse.

Two thoughts come to mind regarding the above.

Food scarcity is a such a great tool to keep people in fear. It's a complete myth in reality. Put simply with no details, if we stopped factory farming animals and grew plant crops for humans instead, there would be no problem feeding the world.

Regarding economic collapse, I think one of the underlying factors involved in societal, financial, and cultural crises is inertia ("a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line, unless that state is changed by an external force.") If humanity and its structures could be more fluid and flexible, we would not have collapse. Renewable energy is a good example. We have had solar energy options for many decades, as well as electric cars. But due to various known or unknown reasons, we have clung to what is either comfortable or pushed upon us.

(06-15-2020, 05:00 AM)Navaratna Wrote: The Arab Spring began as a result of widespread unemployment among youth and with all the rioting right now in even first world nations..I bet it has a lot more to do with unemployment and poverty than anyone on the idiot box is ever going to suggest. People would be at work busy making money if it wasn't for this odd parallel reality we seem to be entering. What the Hell is it with the day lockdowns were going to be lifted that all this rioting started? Too coincidental in my opinion.

Certainly poverty is at the very root of so many problems in this world. Add unemployment to that and the situation escalates.

"A riot is the language of the unheard."—Martin Luther King

(06-15-2020, 05:00 AM)Navaratna Wrote: I think everything is interconnected.
There's some evidence that the Pantasma crater in Nicaragua hit Earth at the same time at the directly antipodal point as the Asian crater. Almost like it was sent here.

Along with the idea that all things are interconnected, all things are possible. This is something I sometimes try to get across to people, when they start debunking. Even beyond the wave/particle duality and superposition which most people (as far as I can tell) think of as weirdness in the realm of fantasy, everyday human experience is very mysterious. The things the average person believes in or takes for granted—such as God, or the Big Bang, or even that this universe exists at all, or the human body which science knows very little about—are just as crazy, when you really think about them, as most of the debunked conspiracies out there.

(06-15-2020, 05:00 AM)Navaratna Wrote: I remember years ago seeing the Asian tektites from this crater which have been held as talismans by people since prehistoric times judging by archaeological discoveries throughout Asia such as Filipino, Thai, and Chinese graveyards loaded with them.

I have some, they are not expensive because this impact was enormous...it covered 10% of the planet with meteoric glass. It's a truly strange piece of geology they really have this energy like they are alien. The first time I saw one in a store I was so fascinated. I could sense this foreign energy in the faceted stone set in this silver bracelet. I thought maybe it was obsidian. I asked the staff and they said it was a Filipino tektite [phillipinite]. Very weird. I wonder sometimes if they're something bad to have because the impact killed so many homo erectus, yet at the same time the Chinese name for it is Inkstone of the thunder god implying that maybe rain men used them in ritual.

I used to have some tektite as well, and I completely agree about its energy. I had a piece which had a sort of thumbprint depressed area that my thumb fit right into. It just looked like a lump of petrified poop, but I was immediately drawn to it (the piece I had came from the Himalayas as I recall). When examined closely you could see the brownish glass-like quality. After a few years it disappeared one day and I never found it. I have had a few other stones or gems disappear—and its not usual that I lose things—and some reappear, but the tektite never did reappear. 

RE: Coronavirus emerged alongside the discovery of an extinction-level meteorite crater - Navaratna - 06-15-2020

It's more of an affordability crisis when it comes to food instead of actual scarcity. Inflation becomes a real thing and with the trillions being tossed in to the economy with government stimulus packages, it makes currency in third world places lose value against the dollar to the point where it turns people away from investment and the cost of basic necessities skyrockets to people who aren't receiving any assistance.

As for the thing about AIDs, that Plandemic video criticizing Fauci made me look a bit closer at the allegations that people with HIV were furious with him and it seems that they were rightfully angry at him for not including them in treatment trials. It seems like the news articles pop up on these engines like Bing and Google have recent stuff trying to portray him in a positive light but I'd like to hear from some of the original protestors. He was ignoring their pleas for help which is why they resorted to storming his campus.

A group of infected people called ACTUP it looks like the media tries to portray as radical but it seems out of the ordinary to me for people to storm a campus it looks like they must have been ignored for a long time to take such drastic measures. It doesn't add up. It deserves more scrutiny and reading articles before 2019 seem a lot less biased in favor of Fauci. I'd like to hear the opinions of the few surviving members of ACTUP. Calling some people with a deadly disease radicals when they were watching all their friends drop dead and were already marginalized is as outrageous as Bill Gates comment recent "I never had anything to do with any microchip thing" when he's the founder of MICROCHIPSOFT...wtf just think for 5 seconds and it falls apart

edit: as for the survival rate of covid, it may be high in the U.S. but keep in mind that although our healthcare system is feudal in the way the finance is operated, we are far ahead in terms of technology and staff/treatment compared to the majority of countries and people are well fed. People have healthier immune systems and access to endless water while hundreds of million probably aren't starving but are malnourished in some way, have poor hospitals, and for example don't have endless amounts of water they can drink for free to stay hydrated. The death rate in other countries is a lot more serious but who cares to cover it? There's also no way of knowing in many cases if someone who died in their home died of covid or natural causes or flu. Who is testing dead people?

RE: Coronavirus emerged alongside the discovery of an extinction-level meteorite crater - unity100 - 06-17-2020

Unfortunately, covid-19 likely emerged much, much earlier than that.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/05/health/germs-fort-detrick-biohazard.html

Like starting from May 2018, all the way until July 2019.

RE: Coronavirus emerged alongside the discovery of an extinction-level meteorite crater - Navaratna - 06-17-2020

(06-17-2020, 03:29 PM)unity100 Wrote: Unfortunately, covid-19 likely emerged much, much earlier than that.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/05/health/germs-fort-detrick-biohazard.html

Like starting from May 2018, all the way until July 2019.

The concept isn't saying coronavirus arrived to Earth on an asteroid

RE: Coronavirus emerged alongside the discovery of an extinction-level meteorite crater - wisdom seeker - 06-22-2020

(06-15-2020, 07:40 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I still say this that Corona is everyone starting their Kundalini journey.
https://joytigoel.com/A-Comprehensive-Analysis-of-the-Covid-19-Crisis.pdf have it all detailed here

RE: Coronavirus emerged alongside the discovery of an extinction-level meteorite crater - AnthroHeart - 06-22-2020

(06-22-2020, 10:14 AM)wisdom seeker Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 07:40 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I still say this that Corona is everyone starting their Kundalini journey.
https://joytigoel.com/A-Comprehensive-Analysis-of-the-Covid-19-Crisis.pdf  have it all detailed here

Sorry, I can't read 72 pages. Do you have a synopsis. I saw 5G and it looks like a conspiracy paper.
I'm going through Kundalini right now and it's rough.

RE: Coronavirus emerged alongside the discovery of an extinction-level meteorite crater - Navaratna - 06-23-2020

"Lol going through kundalini right now and it's tough"?

I'm just picturing some big sweaty white guy with a headband on.

Come on Great Central Sun, you'll get through this.

RE: Coronavirus emerged alongside the discovery of an extinction-level meteorite crater - AnthroHeart - 06-23-2020

(06-23-2020, 01:46 AM)Navaratna Wrote: "Lol going through kundalini right now and it's tough"?

I'm just picturing some big sweaty white guy with a headband on.

Come on Great Central Sun, you'll get through this.

I am definitely getting through this. It sometimes feels like getting hit in the balls lightly, but all over my body.  Like 3/10 - 6/10 pain.
I did invite God in again and am building an intimate relationship with him again.
He also sent an angel to help with my healing. So that's good.
Teacher says I'm 60% merged with my higher self.