Bring4th
New video by Lawofone author clears up any confusion aboutwhat densities are: chakras - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: New video by Lawofone author clears up any confusion aboutwhat densities are: chakras (/showthread.php?tid=18357)

New video by Lawofone author clears up any confusion aboutwhat densities are: chakras - Navaratna - 06-19-2020

Hopefully people will spread this around. I've gotten in to discussions with people disputing this and to me it seems obvious that the color rays and densities are the same thing but often times people think that it's some sort of portal or way of thinking that people have.

They are levels of your own being. Whether you have progressed through a level of your own being is entirely up to you. There is no need to wait for some global event to happen to open a persons heart chakra. The way you do it is through meditation. There are some other techniques but the most consistent and gradual one is meditation. I have heard people compare differences in techniques as to opening a flower prematurely compared to allowing it to blossom at its own pace.

I will further add that this kundalini diagram in Sahaja Yoga lends direct support to the concept of the 9 Hindu astrological jewels [navaratna] is visually related to this diagram of the kundalini. The energy of meditation.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/05/SahajaSubtleSystem.svg/1200px-SahajaSubtleSystem.svg.png

the fourth planet of navaratna is venus [4th - heart chakra] the 8th and 9th are sun and moon.

7 chakras, 7 colors, 8 is moonlight, nine is sunlight. It is nine varieties of light. These shape our being and our experience.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navaratna

RE: New video by Lawofone author clears up any confusion aboutwhat densities are: chakras - Asolsutsesvyl - 06-20-2020

It's a good video. There's also the summary which can be found in the latest book, A Concept Guide.

Ironically, the video leads to pointing out what has been pointed out to you before: your Sahaja or Navaratna levels are not the same as the density levels. The numerical lists are only superficially similar, their items related to very different concepts at a more abstract level.

The color rays are used as a main framework by Ra. The 7 colors can also be mapped to 7 musical notes, as an alternative mode of presentation. It seems the main thing you have been doing, in a number of threads, is to map the 7 rays to planets, and then throw in additional concepts and calculations. When looking at how you use the resulting items, particularly most of the time when you translate things back from your own framework to that of densities, the meaning of what you write directly contradicts the definitions part of the scale of densities.

(05-12-2020, 12:14 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: 7D is at the center of such logical problems. 7D represents a unity about which little more can be said than that everything is one in 7D. The entire cosmos could be described as a "7D thought form", but with such descriptions, all differentiations which make some physical objects more or less 7D-related disappear. 7D erases the difference between all separate things and beings.

To move past 7D would mean to move past a complete unity of/with this creation to a new or different creation. Ra's description of that is that until that happens, knowledge of what it means is missing. All attempts to fill in the blanks result in using things we know or can at least imagine to describe things we can neither know nor even imagine - not even at the 6D level.

Whatever is meant when referring to a person or thing as 8D or 9D, etc., doing so is logically incompatible with the Ra scale of densitities if you try to say that any distinct person or thing in our creation is more related to 8D or 9D than any other.

It's been frustrating to read some of your posts, because you ignore all feedback and keep copying your points over and over again. But I don't think it's because you understand what others are saying and then troll them. It looks more like, while you are great at taking in data and writing it back out again, you don't have the reading comprehension needed to deal with abstract concepts and really get their structures so as to be able to work with them logically.

For the general sake of the discussion, and in relation to the above post, here's an attempt to straighten the things mentioned out a little:

1. The video gives a quick look at some abstract ideas tied to the scale of densities.
2. The ideas of 7 colors and octaves are used as symbols by Ra, in connection with two distinct things: chakras, and densities.
3. A more complex structure is part of how the chakras and densities are related; each chakra is a distinctly different concept from the density of the same number.
4. Astrological systems attach different concepts to their lists of items, as in planets; again, each is different in meaning from each in <chakras>, <densities>, <...>.
5. If you're simply playing around with syntax, then you can however do whatever you want with the symbols, without generating contradictory content.

And so, for example...

A. Saying that the fourth density is the same thing as the color green is confusing. Green is only a symbol. The actual meaning is defined in relation to 4D.

B. Saying that the fourth density is the same thing as the note FA (after DO, RE, MI) is confusing. FA is only a symbol. The actual meaning is defined in relation to 4D.

C. Saying that the fourth density is the same thing as the planet Venus (in system where it is #4) is confusing. Venus is only a symbol. The actual meaning is defined in relation to 4D.

In all three cases, the point is that the meaning of 4D is not the same thing as any syntactic symbol, be it a color, a musical note, a planet, etc.

I don't know if it would help you to study formal logic, basic set theory and mappings, etc., a bit, since you're the kind of guy who plays around well with numbers and simple calculations, and it is roughly as simple or complex as what you already do, when learned. Then you'd learn things like the difference in meaning between A implying B and B implying A, and why you cannot replace one with the other. For example, Ra's system gives item 4 in densities green and item 4 in chakras green, but given simply green, what does that mean? Since green can refer to several items which are unequal to one another, you need to be careful.

RE: New video by Lawofone author clears up any confusion aboutwhat densities are: chakras - Navaratna - 06-20-2020

They obviously have multiple meanings but that doesn't take away from the fact that they are in a similar position on a hierarchy. This idea I've seen referenced to countless times on this site and elsewhere as us or the planet having to wait to enter 4th density is not an idea for people to guide themselves with. No one needs to wait for it.

Of course the planet Venus isn't a green ray of light shining in to your heart but it is on the same level of a hierarchy. It's a microcosm and macrocosm thing to me. Your form is reflected in the layout of the Earth and the solar system.

A good example is of Jim describing the north pole as the planets crown. The solar system is a macrocosm of a humans system.

For example a recent blog post by him:
https://bring4th.org/members.php?uid=214&catid=all

In the infinite universes, there is only one energy. It is what the Confederation calls love/light, light/love, or, intelligent energy. Ra says that:

The origin of all energy is the action of Free Will upon Love. The nature of all energy is Light. The means of its ingress into the mind/body/spirit complex is duple. - 54.27

What are the duple means of ingress?

• The upward-spiraling, universal light energy moves through the south, or negative, pole of our magnetic system of energy centers.

• The downward-spiraling, inner light moves through the north, or positive, pole of our magnetic system of energy centers.

• The locus where these two energies meet within the system is the measure of the entity's level of ray activity. (e.g.: yellow-ray entity, green-ray entity, etc.)

• This locus moves upward as the entity becomes more polarized. Earth traditions describe the energy being raised as kundalini. Ra says that it may be better conceived of as the meeting place of the outer and inner natures.

"North Pole || Violet Ray

Moving onto the second method, we continue where we left off with 49.6:

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.
"

ok - Navaratna - 06-20-2020

Ra makes it clear he has a message about vibration.

RE: New video by Lawofone author clears up any confusion aboutwhat densities are: chakras - Asolsutsesvyl - 06-21-2020

(06-20-2020, 09:43 PM)Navaratna Wrote: I addressed this part of your post in my thread and did not get a response. We may have ended the 25,000 year cycle in 2012, entering 8th density.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18240

"To move past 7D would mean to move past a complete unity of/with this creation to a new or different creation. Ra's description of that is that until that happens, knowledge of what it means is missing. All attempts to fill in the blanks result in using things we know or can at least imagine to describe things we can neither know nor even imagine - not even at the 6D level."

The reason I did not respond is that it seemed like a repetition of what is logically guaranteed to be nonsense. I.e., I interpreted it as you simply not taking the previous feedback seriously and instead just repeating your old line of thinking.

In down-to-Earth terms, an 8th density "new or different creation" is not the same thing as the year on the calendar changing and still being here.

In relation to this creation, 8D is completely timeless, since complete unity is timeless. However, 8D may insofar as it is linked to 7D and 7D to 6D, play a mysterious role in energy flowing in connection with unity. Mysterious here means something also mysterious to 6D.

Logically, it is impossible for Earth after 2012 to be more 8D than Earth before 2012. Any movement in the range of densities between 3D and 4D is unrelated to degree of 8D-ness. But it is possible that 8D may play some role in flow of energy in relation to graduation. Something which lacks the form and limitations of the current creation reaching back through the 7D melding-point, including working with 6D in some way not fully understandable below 7D.

(06-20-2020, 09:43 PM)Navaratna Wrote: the 25,000 year cycle [approximate time for precession of the equinoxes length] described in these readings is related to 8th density
https://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18245

The 25 000 year cycle and the related harvest-times, on the one hand, and the logos completion, on the other hand, are two different types of cycles. Like the time when you claimed the Ra material talked about 9D (and it doesn't), here I think you have misread or misremembered something. The additional quotes you included would only make the case if the two types of cycle were the same.

(06-20-2020, 09:43 PM)Navaratna Wrote: I think this is proof that there are people already beyond the scope of what Law of One communicates. It is acknowledged and the life of Edgar Cayce is an example of a person who was in 8th density.

In your terms, which are different at least in part from those of the Law of One, that may be so. In terms of the Law of One, being a person is logically incompatible with being more/less 8D than any other person, as already pointed out.

In terms of the Law of One, your understanding, if it were to turn out real and valid, also shows that you yourself is above 6D in terms logically irreconcilable with the structure of ideas in the Law of One.

Maybe you simply need different definitions, so your numbers will fit them? You can potentially do that, or alternatively find suitable concepts elsewhere. What I don't really get is why you try to bend the Law of One concepts into a logically impossible shape, instead of finding or defining something which really works for you?

RE: New video by Lawofone author clears up any confusion aboutwhat densities are: chakras - Navaratna - 06-21-2020

That definition of 7D corresponds to what is written about the violet or crown chakra. The violet chakra being one that does not need to be balanced as it is one that fills us with energy and can't be imbalanced. https://www.lawofone.info/c/Balancing

The reading on 8th density clearly says there are more densities but they haven't been witnessed yet.

Considering that the 25,000 year cycle came to an end and we may have taken a step up, it is logical to think that it was the cycle of 8th density being finalized considering that precession of the equinox number is derived from the 8th planet of navaratna which is moon.

I don't see how this is incompatible with what you're suggesting. It just means 8th density may have been tuned to direct more energy in to our experience than previously. This is like 7d for example doesn't mean that we're going to have something grow on top of our physical 6th chakra and sprout antennas it just means that energy is amplified.

As for ninth density...how about this. Why is it do you think that most people hundreds of millions if not billions identify Ra as the Egyptian Sun god rather than as Venus? Tell me your personal opinion.

Ra may have been 4th density at one point and evolving in to a 6th density memory complex and continued on to become 9th density as Ra as a part of an Egyptian sect more evolved than the Ra complex. Ra is identified as the Sun 'god' to many many more people than Ra as Venus. That is the ninth planet of the Hindu astrology and that chakra chart I linked. It's the most accurate one I have ever found. A chakra system with no details showing the energy on the hands/wrist is incomplete. In my opinion is shows a person has not fully observed their inner energy.

___
Violet Ray
33.19 Questioner: Uh, just a minute. I don’t think that anything I could ask at this time would be brief enough. Just a minute. [Sounds of papers being handled.] Yes, there’s one question. Is there any difference in violet-ray activity or brightness between entities who are at the entrance level to fourth-density positive and negative?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The violet ray of the positive fourth-density will be tinged with the green, blue, indigo triad of energies. This tinge may be seen as a portion of a rainbow or prism, as you know it, the rays being quite distinct.

The violet ray of fourth-density negative has in its aura, shall we say, the tinge of red, orange, yellow, these three rays being muddied rather than distinct.
48.10 Questioner: Could you tell me how the various bodies, red through violet, are linked to the energy center, centers, red through violet? Are they linked in some way?
Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

As we have noted, each of the true-color densities has the seven energy centers and each entity contains all this in potentiation. The activation, while in yellow ray, of violet-ray intelligent infinity is a passport to the next octave of experience. There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

Is there any brief query before we leave this instrument?

RE: New video by Lawofone author clears up any confusion aboutwhat densities are: chakras - Navaratna - 06-21-2020

Also

"Carla discusses what the Mayans, western astrology and the philosophy of the Law of One offered by those of Ra say about 2012, and give a brief account of L/L Research’s contact with their Confederation of Planets sources, especially Ra and Q’uo. Then she fleshes out this exciting story of evolving consciousness on Planet Earth by talking about the basic principles of the Law of One – unity, free will, love, light, polarity and the nature of our energy bodies. I will conclude by describing the simple rules for preparing for the exciting energy shift of 2012 and graduation into the next density of creation. Introduction by Dr. Michael Salla."

RE: New video by Lawofone author clears up any confusion aboutwhat densities are: chakras - sillypumpkins - 06-23-2020

Quote:Questioner: Then each entity is on a path that leads to the one destination. This is like many, many roads which travel through many, many places but eventually merge into one large center. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct but somewhat wanting in depth of description. More applicable would be the thought that each entity contains within it all of the densities and sub-densities of the octave so that in each entity, no matter whither its choices lead it, its great internal blueprint is one with all others. Thusly its experiences will fall into the patterns of the journey back to the original Logos. This is done through free will, but the materials from which choices can be made are one blueprint.