Bring4th
has anyone accessed intelligent energy/infinity? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: has anyone accessed intelligent energy/infinity? (/showthread.php?tid=18376)

has anyone accessed intelligent energy/infinity? - dexter101 - 06-23-2020

Title is the question.

RE: has anyone accessed intelligent energy/infinity? - flofrog - 06-23-2020

Lol. I have no idea if that is it, but I write letters to the universe for friends who have something difficult going through.. the really hilarious thing is that it takes exactly two weeks for things to change each time, BigSmile

RE: has anyone accessed intelligent energy/infinity? - AnthroHeart - 06-23-2020

Why do you want to know?

RE: has anyone accessed intelligent energy/infinity? - breakingties - 06-23-2020

I did it a couple of times. A combination of compassion and knowledge will get you there. And also a powerful imagination.

RE: has anyone accessed intelligent energy/infinity? - Navaratna - 06-23-2020

Param Chaitanya of sahaja meditation Samadhi

RE: has anyone accessed intelligent energy/infinity? - RitaJC - 06-24-2020

I AM IT. And each of us is, no matter if we believe it or not. It's our true nature, because that's all that truly is

RE: has anyone accessed intelligent energy/infinity? - Raukura Waihaha - 06-24-2020

I'm assuming you mean consciously merging with the self, so that one perceives no separation between now and forever?
Yes.
It is the state we reach, through meditation on forgiveness and acceptance of self, although the same process, extended outward, yields equal results. That being, forgiveness of all, by understanding all is self, which leads to the acceptance of self, as all. Or the acceptance and forgiveness of self as all, thereby recognising the unity of all, as self.

RE: has anyone accessed intelligent energy/infinity? - LukeM7 - 06-25-2020

I've experienced this type of state many times--is it what people call "nirvana" or "enlightenment"? In my experience of this I feel the love/light energy shoot right up through my chakras in my energy body right to the top. I can be describe it as the most wonderful state of unspeakable joy or ecstasy or love--depending on how clear my chakra system is it can become intense.
But if you meant "accessing intelligent infinity" as in to do magical powers or something like that, well I'm not experienced in this sort of stuff, although I have done banishing ritual once or twice in my time and you can really feel its power in the room!

RE: has anyone accessed intelligent energy/infinity? - Infinite - 06-25-2020

(06-25-2020, 05:30 AM)LukeM7 Wrote: I've experienced this type of state many times--is it what people call "nirvana" or "enlightenment"? In my experience of this I feel the love/light energy shoot right up through my chakras in my energy body right to the top. I can be describe it as the most wonderful state of unspeakable joy or ecstasy or love--depending on how clear my chakra system is it can become intense.
But if you meant "accessing intelligent infinity" as in to do magical powers or something like that, well I'm not experienced in this sort of stuff, although I have done banishing ritual once or twice in my time and you can really feel its power in the room!

Well, I haven't accessed intelligent infinity yet. But as far as I studied, nirvana would be what Ra called penetration into intelligent infinity. Enlightenment seems to me to have more than one level, the difference being how open one is to intelligent infinity.

Regarding magical abilities, the ancient scriptures say that all kinds of psychic abilities are acquired when one attains nirvikalpa samadhi (nirvana). However, through magical techniques having to do with the third eye, many skills can be "trained".