Bring4th
Nubian Pyramid uses - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Nubian Pyramid uses (/showthread.php?tid=18381)

Nubian Pyramid uses - williamstrutner@gmail.com - 06-24-2020

I recently purchased a Nubian-style pyramid and began meditating under it once a day. I am wondering if I am doing it correctly and what effects I should expect. Also, I am curious if there are any other uses for the pyramid such as water structuring. Any links or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

RE: Nubian Pyramid uses - Navaratna - 06-24-2020

https://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18278

I have a [mostly] clear quartz pyramid now and was thinking of getting a synthetic glass one to see the color rays more.

That's interesting you have one large enough to seat yourself under. Ra criticizes how the dwellings people live in in modern times don't serve any energetic function for the most part. Even wooden ones have a beneficial function according to the texts.

The way a pyramid shapes light is described here. Search the term 'funnel' or look at the pyramid section on the lawofone.info

58.17 Questioner: Thank you, that explains it nicely. I apologize for asking so many stupid questions on this, but I am really functioning here with very little knowledge. I do not wish to get into subject matter of no importance. I had assumed [that] questions about the pyramid were desired by you due to the fact that some danger was involved to some who had misused the pyramid, etc.

I am trying to understand the way light works and trying to get a grasp of how everything works together, and I was hoping that questions in this area on the pyramid would help me understand the third distortion, I’ll say, which is light. Now, as I understand it, the pyramid shape acts as a funnel, in this way increasing the, I’ll say density of energy so that the individual may have a greater intensity of actually the third distortion. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. In general, this is correct.

59.13 Questioner: Then the first spiral has a different factor of cohesion, you might say, than the second. What is the difference between this first and second spiral?
Ra: I am Ra. As the light is funneled into what you term the zero position, it reaches the point of turning. This acts as a compression of the light multiplying tremendously its coherence and organization.

23.7 Questioner: When you spoke of pyramid healing, I am assuming that the primary healing was for the mind. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The healing, if it is to be effectuated, must be a funneling without significant distortion of the instreamings through the spiritual complex into the tree of mind. There are parts of this mind which block energies flowing to the body complex. In each case, in each entity, the blockage may well differ.

First, however, it is necessary to activate the sense of the spiritual channel or shuttle. Then whether the blockage is from spiritual to mental or from mental to physical, or whether it may simply be a random and purely physical trauma, healing may then be carried out.

RE: Nubian Pyramid uses - williamstrutner@gmail.com - 06-24-2020

(06-24-2020, 04:58 PM)Navaratna Wrote: https://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18278

I have a [mostly] clear quartz pyramid now and was thinking of getting a synthetic glass one to see the color rays more.

That's interesting you have one large enough to seat yourself under. Ra criticizes how the dwellings people live in in modern times don't serve any energetic function for the most part. Even wooden ones have a beneficial function according to the texts.

The way a pyramid shapes light is described here. Search the term 'funnel' or look at the pyramid section on the lawofone.info

58.17 Questioner: Thank you, that explains it nicely. I apologize for asking so many stupid questions on this, but I am really functioning here with very little knowledge. I do not wish to get into subject matter of no importance. I had assumed [that] questions about the pyramid were desired by you due to the fact that some danger was involved to some who had misused the pyramid, etc.

I am trying to understand the way light works and trying to get a grasp of how everything works together, and I was hoping that questions in this area on the pyramid would help me understand the third distortion, I’ll say, which is light. Now, as I understand it, the pyramid shape acts as a funnel, in this way increasing the, I’ll say density of energy so that the individual may have a greater intensity of actually the third distortion. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. In general, this is correct.

59.13 Questioner: Then the first spiral has a different factor of cohesion, you might say, than the second. What is the difference between this first and second spiral?
Ra: I am Ra. As the light is funneled into what you term the zero position, it reaches the point of turning. This acts as a compression of the light multiplying tremendously its coherence and organization.

23.7 Questioner: When you spoke of pyramid healing, I am assuming that the primary healing was for the mind. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The healing, if it is to be effectuated, must be a funneling without significant distortion of the instreamings through the spiritual complex into the tree of mind. There are parts of this mind which block energies flowing to the body complex. In each case, in each entity, the blockage may well differ.

First, however, it is necessary to activate the sense of the spiritual channel or shuttle. Then whether the blockage is from spiritual to mental or from mental to physical, or whether it may simply be a random and purely physical trauma, healing may then be carried out.

Thanks for the info! The pyramid I bought is pvc pipe with 3D printed connector angels. This allows me to sit inside of it.

RE: Nubian Pyramid uses - Navaratna - 06-24-2020

I am trying to remember the section but Ra says something about crystals I think it was where he strongly advises against the shape of things like crystals that are fashioned in to unusually shaped round-edged boomerangs. It may sound like oddly specific advice but I have seen things like large tumbled chunks of carnelian that resemble such a shape. Ra says they cause imbalances in vibrations and recommends against them.

So I don't know for sure if Ra would recommend a Nubian pyramid. The Egyptian pyramids are at 51-52 degree angles. But then again there are obelisks which are even more narrow.

I wouldn't lose sleep over it but it is worth mentioning. I think it's one of the readings about crystals stuff about it should come up if you search the term "crystal" on the pages

RE: Nubian Pyramid uses - flofrog - 06-25-2020

(06-24-2020, 04:30 PM)williamstrutner@gmail.com Wrote: I recently purchased a Nubian-style pyramid and began meditating under it once a day. I am wondering if I am doing it correctly and what effects I should expect. Also, I am curious if there are any other uses for the pyramid such as water structuring. Any links or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Remember that Ra recommends to not sit under for a prolonged time... Wink

RE: Nubian Pyramid uses - williamstrutner@gmail.com - 06-25-2020

(06-25-2020, 11:58 AM)flofrog Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 04:30 PM)williamstrutner@gmail.com Wrote: I recently purchased a Nubian-style pyramid and began meditating under it once a day. I am wondering if I am doing it correctly and what effects I should expect. Also, I am curious if there are any other uses for the pyramid such as water structuring. Any links or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Thank you. I have only done about 10 mins each time so far...

RE: Nubian Pyramid uses - Navaratna - 07-17-2020

(06-25-2020, 12:21 PM)williamstrutner@gmail.com Wrote:

Sorry for late response but it particularly says to not make pyramids out of base metals which are common ones like copper/zinc.

57.19 Questioner: Is there any variation in the effect with respect to the material of construction, the thickness of the material? Is it simply the geometry of the shape, or is it related to some other factors?
Ra: I am Ra. The geometry, as you call it, or relationships of these shapes in their configuration is the great consideration. It is well to avoid stannous material or that of lead or other baser metals. Wood, plastic, glass, and other materials may all be considered to be appropriate.

__

66.24 Questioner: There’s no best material?
Ra: I am Ra. There are better materials which are, in your system of barter, quite dear. They are not that much better than substances which we have mentioned before. The only incorrect substances would be the baser metals.

RE: Nubian Pyramid uses - williamstrutner@gmail.com - 07-17-2020

(07-17-2020, 01:04 PM)Navaratna Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 12:21 PM)williamstrutner@gmail.com Wrote:

Sorry for late response but it particularly says to not make pyramids out of base metals which are common ones like copper/zinc.

57.19 Questioner: Is there any variation in the effect with respect to the material of construction, the thickness of the material? Is it simply the geometry of the shape, or is it related to some other factors?
Ra: I am Ra. The geometry, as you call it, or relationships of these shapes in their configuration is the great consideration. It is well to avoid stannous material or that of lead or other baser metals. Wood, plastic, glass, and other materials may all be considered to be appropriate.

__

Ra: I am Ra. There are better materials which are, in your system of barter, quite dear. They are not that much better than substances which we have mentioned before. The only incorrect substances would be the baser metals.

Thanks so much for the info and the 2 references!

RE: Nubian Pyramid uses - reason - 07-30-2020

Hi William, could you enlighten us a bit about the the pyramid you use, how to build it and such?

I am currently experimenting with smaller pyramids and might want to increase their size later on. Any insight would be appreciated!

RE: Nubian Pyramid uses - williamstrutner@gmail.com - 07-30-2020

Hello, I didn't build my pyramid. I bought it from https://www.etsy.com/listing/716125142/pvc-meditation-pyramid-nubian-style-6ft?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=pvc+nubian+pyramid&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&organic_search_click=1&frs=1
I try and sit in it 20 mins a day while I meditate.

RE: Nubian Pyramid uses - reason - 08-05-2020

Thank you for the link. Any effects meditating underneath the pyramid?

RE: Nubian Pyramid uses - williamstrutner@gmail.com - 08-05-2020

None so far - but I am horrible at doing it consistently...

RE: Nubian Pyramid uses - Navaratna - 08-09-2020

There are wood framed pyramids about the same size and price on ebay as the copper one you mentioned. Wood is one of the materials recommended by Ra. I now have small wooden pyramids and I think they do emit some kind of power. towards the end of the section about pyramids it is mentioned that the size can be one that you could fit under a pillow for your yellow ray, but if you want the benefits for your indigo chakra then they need to be larger.I think that they're referring to a cushion as a pillow in this reading but I could be wrong. It's also worth noting that there are pyramidions which are capstones put upon the pyramids. and some other readings that mention that the capstone was made of gold but that was the kind that humans later added and wasn't the original capstone. Considering that this reading mentions that only baser metals are the kinds that shouldn't be used... But mentions more valuable materials, I wonder if a golden pyramid would be suitable. but I bet that the reason why they wouldn't want base metals is because there is little transparency through metal for light to shine through. Pyramidion capstone's that have been discovered are sometimes made of black granite. I wonder what I should put over my wooden pyramids for the capstone. I'm thinking maybe Mica. It is a material that has been used in many North American pyramids such as at teotihuacan and Cahokia in treasure troves and in sheets insulating the buildings throughout temples in mesoamerica. Strangely enough Mica is used in modern technology as an electrical insulator. it's possible that people discovered that are static electricity was conducted by it. Just sit on a couch on a warm day with a sheet and feel the static electricity build up around your neck and then put a piece of mica up to it or copper and it will absorb your static energy.

Questioner: I assume that this energy then, this spiraling light energy, is somehow absorbed by the energy field of the body. Is this somehow connected to the indigo energy center? Am I correct in this guess?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The properties of this energy are such as to move within the field of the physical complex and irradiate each cell of the space/time body and, as this is done, irradiate also the time/space equivalent which is closely aligned with the space/time yellow-ray body. This is not a function of the etheric body or of free will. This is a radiation much like your sun’s rays. Thus it should be used with care.

Questioner: Is there a best material or optimal size for the small pyramid to go beneath the head?

Ra: I am Ra. Given that the proportions are such as to develop the spirals in the Giza pyramid, the most appropriate size for use beneath the head is an overall height small enough to make placing it under the cushion of the head a comfortable thing.