Bring4th
Marduk Ra × Quetzlcoatl Thoth - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Marduk Ra × Quetzlcoatl Thoth (/showthread.php?tid=18382)

Marduk Ra × Quetzlcoatl Thoth - Raukura Waihaha - 06-24-2020

I've been contemplating the idea of the tower of Babel, being synonymous with the great pyramid. If Marduk or Ra, was Nimrods chosen God, the tower would be a manifestation of Ra. Perhaps Yahweh destroyed the capstone, which meant it was like a piano, out of tune.
I've also had the idea of Thoth being the relation of Ra, who went to South America and became Quetzlcoatl.

I'm interested in other's perspectives on this.

RE: Marduk Ra × Quetzlcoatl Thoth - Infinite - 06-24-2020

I see the Tower of Babel as an allegory for telepathy. Perhaps in the Atlantean period this type of communication was common.

RE: Marduk Ra × Quetzlcoatl Thoth - Raukura Waihaha - 06-25-2020

Perhaps it is both?
Perhaps the tower was another pyramid?

Perhaps the Orion group renamed Marduk, Ra, as a means of confusing the people?
It is completely possible that the Orion group attempted to overlay their narrative by assuming the names of those who were more positively oriented.

This is what I'm trying to understand.

RE: Marduk Ra × Quetzlcoatl Thoth - Aion - 06-25-2020

I would look deeper at the concept of shape and form itself.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/ancient-pyramids-around-the-world-10343335/?page=7

https://subtle.energy/the-aetheric-physics-of-shape-power-part-1/

A study of sacred geometry is, I believe, necessary to scratching the surface of these mysteries.

If you look at the God of the Bible, since the story of the Tower of Babel is in Genesis in the Old Testament, then you know that it was "Yahweh" that is behind the confounding.
However, according to the Gnostic school of thought, Yahweh of the Old Testament is in fact the Demiurge, a being which has created a system where souls are trapped in cycles of materialism in echo of its own existence outside the light of the Creator, YHWH.

Ra said that Yahweh originally worked with Mars and then came to Earth 3,600 year ago~ and by genetic fiddling apparently created the Anakim, but which in Hebrews they are considered to be the descendants of the Nephilim. In Biblical thought the Nephilim are the offspring of the fallen angels with human women, but then by the Gnostic notion these would be the servants or children of the Demiurge. Another thought would be humans who have become vessels for the Archons whom are similar to the Greek Titans.

However, Ra then says that the being formally called Yahweh no longer went by Yahweh (now YHSVH) because that name had been compromised and usurped, and it was AFTER that they actually incarnated and directly birthed the beings of Anak.

Quote:The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.
Quote: There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

Then, these larger beings were basically duped by the Orion group in to being elitists and this was actually their first major inroad on to the planet. Now you can sort of see a history forming where giants consider themselves rulers of the world and subjugate all other species to themselves. Wonder where all these weird giant, way too big for humans, structures came from across the world?

HMMM.

The Tower of Babel story could be an allegory for the introduction of negative philosophy on to the planet, the philosophy of separation.

Point here being that pyramids can serve different functions based on their apex angles, so I think that needs to be looked at. Ra emphasizes the importance of the geometric ratios of the Great Pyramid are what give it the power it has. I figure the same is likely true for all pyramids. and perhaps there are pyramids (or other forms of temples/structures) that have been built by both negative and positive forces across the planet to differing effects?

Maybe these things are all strategically placed on ley-line crossing points so as to have major influence over the vortexes of energy which interconnect all life on the planet, and there has been a war over thousands of years for command of these places of power?

Am I giving away too much yet? I kid.

What I'm picking up, is that the orion group were using the Nephilim as avatars and usurped the names that were of old?

That's a good take on it, the Nephilim are the "negative image" of Yahweh that was impressed upon the Anakim, and later Hebrew cultures, by the Orion Group. They are a thought-form which is a projection of the Orion group's own negative systems, condensed in to an image of power.

RE: Marduk Ra × Quetzlcoatl Thoth - AnthroHeart - 06-25-2020

I saw a show on Gaia called Initiation by Mathias. He says there's a portal in Orion that's the largest in the galaxy. They fight over that cause it gives access to every dimension.
6th dimension you can change reality.

"Stargates" as they may be called sometimes, are like ley-line crossings of the universe itself. There are zones where dimensions form tesseracts and space and time fold together and can be traveled and traversed, sometimes.

As you say, they can give access to multiple dimensions, or rather, they allow you to move 'between' dimensions instantly. So travel to anywhere in the universe is possible in a blink through these gates, very powerful stuff.

We actually have a couple in our own solar system, one major one.

RE: Marduk Ra × Quetzlcoatl Thoth - AnthroHeart - 06-25-2020

The Sirians gave me a portal they call 417, but I never went through it. I did accept it though and it seemed to help me to be a more powerful creator.

RE: Marduk Ra × Quetzlcoatl Thoth - Infinite - 06-25-2020

Hatonn:

Quote:The Tower of Babel referred to in your Bible refers to the loss of ability of the people at that time to communicate with each other, using what you call telepathy. Telepathy is the normal technique for communication.

Source: https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1974/1974_0328.aspx

(06-25-2020, 07:57 AM)Infinite Wrote: Hatonn:

Quote:The Tower of Babel referred to in your Bible refers to the loss of ability of the people at that time to communicate with each other, using what you call telepathy. Telepathy is the normal technique for communication.

Source: https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1974/1974_0328.aspx
Thanks for that Smile
The confusion is starting to shift.
So we used the pyramids for healing and the ability to boost our telepathy?
Perhaps Yahweh didn't like the focus on knowledge and ascension?
So he scattered them...we're here to dig for gold, not think?!

RE: Marduk Ra × Quetzlcoatl Thoth - Infinite - 06-25-2020

(06-25-2020, 04:39 PM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote: Thanks for that  Smile
The confusion is starting to shift.
So we used the pyramids for healing and the ability to boost our telepathy?
Perhaps Yahweh didn't like the focus on knowledge and ascension?
So he scattered them...we're here to dig for gold, not think?!

It is complex to analyze biblical information without knowing the exact context. Hatonn implies that the issue of the Tower of Babel is symbolic. That is, there was probably no literal city or tower. Perhaps they were doing something to ascend (ascending to the heavens seems to me very suggestive) and Yahweh (probably the false one) did something so that there was a loss of telepathy by the people of the time.

RE: Marduk Ra × Quetzlcoatl Thoth - TheAmbiguousSod - 07-01-2020

I would like to add in future Quo channeling, they mention that our logos has a bias towards sound communication and it allows a broader group of lessons to be learned. It comes with the veil so to speak and is useful in accelerating our growth.

When you get to the development necessary for telepathy, it is likely you are balanced enough so it isn’t advantageous in an unfair manner.

RE: Marduk Ra × Quetzlcoatl Thoth - AnthroHeart - 07-01-2020

I can easily channel beings like the Essassani (Bashar's people) telepathically, but haven't tried it with another human.

RE: Marduk Ra × Quetzlcoatl Thoth - Alexis - 07-17-2020

I'm part of a group that participates in channeling 6D beings, some are STS Orion members, like the reptilians. One reptilian group identifies themselves as Quetzl and I have wondered if there is a link between them and Quetzlcoatl. I have not spoken to them directly but I have been present while someone else was speaking with them.