Bring4th
How to do Magick Easily (paper by me) - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How to do Magick Easily (paper by me) (/showthread.php?tid=18383)

How to do Magick Easily (paper by me) - AnthroHeart - 06-25-2020

Here is a short paper, just over one page, that covers techniques for easily working with magick, even if you don't have much experience.
I am able to shape clouds with thoughts to a certain extent, and lower temperature 10 degrees if it's too hot, without an AC.

.pdf   How to do Magick.pdf (Size: 20.13 KB / Downloads: 41)

RE: How to do Magick Easily (paper by me) - flofrog - 06-26-2020

(06-25-2020, 01:49 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Here is a short paper, just over one page, that covers techniques for easily working with magick, even if you don't have much experience.
I am able to shape clouds with thoughts to a certain extent, and lower temperature 10 degrees if it's too hot, without an AC.

Quote: The trick also is to surrender to the Universe. When you can accept everything you are able to, the Universe becomes your oyster.

Very wise and on target, Gem ! Wink

RE: How to do Magick Easily (paper by me) - Sacred Fool - 06-26-2020

(06-26-2020, 09:26 AM)flofrog Wrote: The trick also is to surrender to the Universe. When you can accept everything you are able to, the Universe becomes your oyster.  

Very wise and on target, Gem !  Wink

1.  If you accept the Universe, then why change anything?  Would you alter the Universe just to adjust your comfort of suit you whim or.......?

2.  Is this STS?

RE: How to do Magick Easily (paper by me) - AnthroHeart - 06-26-2020

(06-26-2020, 01:25 PM)peregrine Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 09:26 AM)flofrog Wrote: The trick also is to surrender to the Universe. When you can accept everything you are able to, the Universe becomes your oyster.  

Very wise and on target, Gem !  Wink

1.  If you accept the Universe, then why change anything?  Would you alter the Universe just to adjust your comfort of suit you whim or.......?

2.  Is this STS?

Why not create your own reality? You are your YOUniverse according to Bashar.
I don't know if it is STS, but people tend to avoid that like the plague at the simple mention of it.
We each have a balance of STS and STO.
I strive to be happy and make others happy through radiating my joy.

What does acceptance have to do with not changing anything? There are few absolutes.
I can accept who I am, but also strive to better myself.

Interesting you ask if it's STS. Are you afraid of that?

Ra created a pyramid. They changed the Universe. Does that sound STS to you?
Sure, they created it for initiations. I also am working on creating an anthro world to bring joy to
millions or billions of beings.

I have experienced a bubble reality where what I experience is mostly unknown to others.
Like something I find fascinating and there is hardly any information on the web about it.

Why judge STS or STO? I don't think Ra was completely descriptive in these.
If you mean STS domination, then no, I am not that.

But if you develop yourself, like meditation and such, that could be STS because it is yourself.

You can create worlds if you trust your imagination, and bring great joy to countless beings.
It does involve taking note of each step. I try to walk with God, and am always learning.

RE: How to do Magick Easily (paper by me) - flofrog - 06-26-2020

When I typed that it was wise to accept the Universe I was more thinking in terms of how we recognize the power of the universe/creation as I was thinking more of the universe as intelligent infinity in some way... sorry if I misguided the thread due to my poor wording... Wink

(06-26-2020, 02:28 PM)flofrog Wrote: When I typed that it was wise to accept the Universe I was more thinking in terms of how we recognize the power of the universe/creation as I was thinking more of the universe as intelligent infinity in some way... sorry if I misguided the thread due to my poor wording...  Wink

Thank you flo so much for clearing that up. I hope I didn't come across as STS for wanting to create my reality.

I'm working with Cyan to create a whole anthro species, going first through first density (how they will power their world)
and now on second density where I am creating laws/guidelines to help build them into a good society.
I love them so much. As much as I feel God loving me, I love them.

There is no greater love that I know of than a creator has for its creation.

RE: How to do Magick Easily (paper by me) - Sacred Fool - 06-26-2020

I wasn't trying to rain on your parade, but I thought the questions were worthy of the asking.  And yet, like in so many other areas, the specific characteristics of the lens through which one views the matter greatly inflect one's perception of it as well as the internal response.

Whereas, on the one hand one is encouraged to be a co-creator, on the other, I strongly feel that one has an abiding responsibility to periodically ask the above questions of oneself.  Is the universe better off for my machinations, or would it be better left alone?  Is this action driven by love for others or love for the Creator or by a personal need for......recognition, power, security, etc., etc.?

I'm not trying to overstate this.  I know you both favor personal accountability.  I was just offering catalyst for such, not only to you, but to others who might read this discussion.

(06-26-2020, 03:07 PM)peregrine Wrote:  
I wasn't trying to rain on your parade, but I thought the questions were worthy of the asking.  And yet, like in so many other areas, the specific characteristics of the lens through which one views the matter greatly inflect one's perception of it as well as the internal response.

Whereas, on the one hand one is encouraged to be a co-creator, on the other, I strongly feel that one has an abiding responsibility to periodically ask the above questions of oneself.  Is the universe better off for my machinations, or would it be better left alone?  Is this action driven by love for others or love for the Creator or by a personal need for......recognition, power, security, etc., etc.?

I'm not trying to overstate this.  I know you both favor personal accountability.  I was just offering catalyst for such, not only to you, but to others who might read this discussion.

Yes, I try to weigh each change. I did cool the temperature, to make it more comfortable for both myself and my mom's dogs.
Though I did notice that it got over 100 degrees in the arctic circle. I don't know if they are related. Once I have working air conditioning on the 7th I won't change the weather then.
I live in Texas and it can get 100 degrees here. But if me changing it really affects other places, I will have to concede.

I think the type of creation you are doing can factor in.

I think some Logoi are probably 3D beings talking to other Logoi and creating. I seemed to have created the beginnings of a star system.
I found this electrical power structure to be best for their particular growth. This is first density work when creating their world.
Cyan has been guiding me.

15.4% Geothermal
15.2% Hydroelectric
0.45% Biowaste - Will give them their natural musky scent
13% Solar (fun)
14% Onshore and Offshore wind (integration)
13% Free Energy Zero-Point
7.5% Free Energy Intelligent Infinity / Crystal
8% Fusion
7.5% Nuclear
4.25% Coal/Oil
2.5% Natural Gas

Each of these power sources gives them different traits. Like solar adds a degree of fun to them. Wind helps with integration. Nuclear gives them strength.
Hydroelectric gives them water traits like helping eyesight and keeping their body from corroding. Coal and Oil help with imagination and hiding your true intentions.

So I am not creating willy-nilly. I am planning each density out. We talk to guides and use things like YouTube Roulette to consult infinite intelligence.