Bring4th
Channeling practice - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Channeling practice (/showthread.php?tid=18390)

Channeling practice - Strannik - 06-29-2020

Has anyone tried to continue the practice of channeling with Ra? It would be useful to continue to develop the Law of One with new questions.
Angel

RE: Channeling practice - Black Dragon - 06-29-2020

I was told once I had an innate ability to channel if I'd learn, but I didn't pursue it, because I was a bit afraid at the time and not in the right place. I'm still not fully in the right place, but the idea of at least doing automatic writing is interesting to me. As far as channeling Ra specifically, there's a lot of strings attached and caveats that make them seem like an unreliable source for me to want to connect to, or anyone by themselves that doesn't have a dedicated group of at least three. I wouldn't recommend trying to channel Ra alone or in an inexperienced group.

They are a very narrow bandwidth, and there's a lot of nasties waiting to pounce on someone channeling alone who doesn't get/hold that bandwidth with very little distortion. The process also seems to be much more draining on the channel than with any other contact I've heard of. As far as I know, Q'uo (which includes Ra but is a wider bandwidth) is still channeled as far as all the newly released transcripts, which can be found all the way up to the first couple months of 2020 in the transcripts library(haven't seen a new one for the past couple months, so hopefully they update soon).

Anyone who wants to channel solo  and/or isn't very experienced, I'd recommend attempting to connect to their own higher self first and foremost, and then from there have the higher self facilitate connections with guides that are "approved" by the higher self, rather than trying to channel some group or entity by name based on the channelings of others.

RE: Channeling practice - Stranger - 06-29-2020

Seconding Black Dragon's points. It can be very tricky to verify that you are talking to who you think you're talking to. Even if you are, the contact can suddenly and seamlessly be derailed by those who would wish to corrupt the message, and they can be very clever in sounding "just right" to lead you astray without alerting your discernment. Finally, unless you're trance channeling as Clara did, your own mind can begin adding content that fits with the message you've been receiving, and it can be challenging to tell the difference.

For these reasons, I would be very suspect of anyone claiming to channel Ra individually. It can be done, but the results would require filtering through a very high bar of discernment.

RE: Channeling practice - AnthroHeart - 06-29-2020

(06-29-2020, 01:28 AM)Strannik Wrote: Has anyone tried to continue the practice of channeling with Ra? It would be useful to continue to develop the Law of One with new questions.
Angel

I tried channeling them once. Was dense and I got hot. Did that about 30 minutes.
Didn't learn much.
Posted here my channeling.
Almost no interest so never attempted again.
Usually belief here is you have to have three people.
Though you can do it with one when you have intelligent infinity.
May try again, maybe. But I have my own creation that's more important to me right now.