Bring4th
Ignorant people - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Ignorant people (/showthread.php?tid=18407)

Ignorant people - GreatSpirit - 07-04-2020

I'm boycotting 2 "related" convenient stores because of the pure ignorance of their employees. 

I don't know what gets inside these peoples' heads. Like they think it's ok to be ignorant to customers and that nothing will happen to them. Maybe in India you can do that, but this is America....and you can't do that.

Well guess what buddy boy??  I'm calling both stores tomorrow and asking to speak with the manager. I will demand that the employees be fired. Hopefully they'll get sent back to what country they came from because we certainly don't need ignorant foreigners who aren't even American citizens harassing us. If you're going to mess with me, at least be a citizen.

If I wanted to, I could call immigration under the suspicion of an undocumented immigrant working. They will certainly hassle them, but I'll be nice and just call the store to complain.

RE: Ignorant people - Spaced - 07-05-2020

What did they do exactly?

RE: Ignorant people - Glow - 07-05-2020

(07-04-2020, 09:06 PM)GreatSpirit Wrote: I'm boycotting 2 "related" convenient stores because of the pure ignorance of their employees. 

I don't know what gets inside these peoples' heads. Like they think it's ok to be ignorant to customers and that nothing will happen to them. Maybe in India you can do that, but this is America....and you can't do that.

Well guess what buddy boy??  I'm calling both stores tomorrow and asking to speak with the manager. I will demand that the employees be fired. Hopefully they'll get sent back to what country they came from because we certainly don't need ignorant foreigners who aren't even American citizens harassing us. If you're going to mess with me, at least be a citizen.

If I wanted to, I could call immigration under the suspicion of an undocumented immigrant working. They will certainly hassle them, but I'll be nice and just call the store to complain.

For being ignorant you want to take away their means of feeding/housing themselves at a poverty level? For being ignorant you want to deport them and uproot the lives they have struggled to build even to a poverty level? For being ignorant you treat them as other and want them to suffer pretty extreme consequences?

Life has been bafflingly hard this year for everyone. I am sure you and the minimum wage workers, at the store included. This year has been low in green Ray energy being extended to one another. People are just so stressed. It’s been all judgement and acts of separation and me first attitudes. I don’t think more of that is going to change the tide.

I do not mean to talk down to you as I know you are intelligent and have been struggling too but you posted this here on the forum where you might get another perspective so here it is.

I’m sorry this year has been so monumentally difficult. The last thing you needed was to feel unwelcome in the daily activities you are required to do. I bet the store clerk feels the same.

Maybe consult your higherself in meditation on this matter and see if you can feel less confronted and perhaps your higherself can shed light on this situation for you.

Either way. I do hope you feel less stressed and more supported in the days ahead. Life is tricky right now. We are all trying to keep balance but unfortunately it’s not as easy as it has been in more peaceful predictable times. Love to you

RE: Ignorant people - GreatSpirit - 07-05-2020

(07-05-2020, 12:16 AM)Spaced Wrote: What did they do exactly?

Now I'm sure this incident is karmically related to me drinking too much and just not taking care of myself. Understandable. 

I didn't even bother to call the store. Not worth it because he'll slip soon anyway and I just don't want to accrue more karma. He'll piss off someone more unstable then me.

So you know what I do? I take my money somewhere else and I simply tell people not to do business at that store. Their stores are dirty anyway and full of expired stuff. Basically it's for booze, gas, cigarettes and lottery tickets. 

Anyway, I went to buy booze for the 4th and he takes his sweet time and then puts a mint in his mouth while he's looking at me weird and said something I couldn't understand. I'm like "I can't understand you". He didn't bother to repeat himself because he wasn't asking a question. But I knew what he was doing.

But then I'm like here we go again, because he was rude/sarcastic to me last week too!! Then, he asks me what color bag I want. I'm like "man, now you're really getting on my f*** nerves!" So when I got my stuff, I called him a f**n ahole as I left. He was just a total D bag. I knew exactly what he was doing. That stuff doesn't fly well with me.

Besides last week, I had no prior problems with this guy before. But if I didn't buy booze, I would've screamed at him and made a scene. I think you'd know what I would say. All he would've done is kick me out and tell me never come back.

RE: Ignorant people - sillypumpkins - 07-05-2020

spirit you might have a lot more in common with this person than you might think........

I concur with Glow.

take care.

RE: Ignorant people - AnthroHeart - 07-05-2020

If you can't learn to forgive, lessons will keep repeating, and may get even harder.
My mom neutered my dog when I was in jail for a schizo breakdown but I forgave her.