Bring4th
On the "Thought War" - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: On the "Thought War" (/showthread.php?tid=18416)

On the "Thought War" - dcprice - 07-12-2020

An interesting Session in LOO, one that struck as pertinent to now while in meditation...

Session 65 LOO:

Questioner: Would the coming changes as we progress into fourth-density such as changes in the physical third-density planet due to the heating effect and changes such as the ability of people to perform what we term paranormal activities act as catalyst to create a greater seeking?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The paranormal events occurring are not designed to increase seeking but are manifestations of those whose vibratory configuration enables these entities to contact the gateway to intelligent infinity. These entities capable of paranormal service may determine to be of such service on a conscious level. This, however, is a function of the entity and its free will and not the paranormal ability. The correct portion of your statements is the greater opportunity for service due to the many changes which will offer many challenges, difficulties, and seeming distresses within your illusion to many who then will seek to
understand, if we may use this misnomer, the reason for the malfunctioning of the physical rhythms of their planet.

Moreover, there exists probability/possibility vortices which spiral towards your bellicose actions. Many of these vortices are not of the nuclear war but of the less annihilatory but more lengthy so-called “conventional” war. This situation, if formed in your illusion, would offer many opportunities for seeking and for service.

Questioner: How would conventional warfare offer the opportunities for seeking and service?

Ra: I am Ra. The possibility/probabilities exist for situations in which great portions of your continent and the globe in general might be involved in the type of warfare which you might liken to guerrilla warfare. The ideal of freedom from the so-called invading force of either the controlled fascism or the equally controlled social common ownership of all things would stimulate great quantities of contemplation upon the great polarization implicit in the contrast between freedom and control.In this scenario which is being considered at this time/space nexus the idea of obliterating valuable sites and personnel would not be considered an useful one. Other weapons would be used which do not destroy as your nuclear arms would. In this ongoing struggle the light of freedom would burn within the mind/body/spirit complexes capable of such polarization. Lacking the opportunity for overt expression of the love of freedom, the seeking for inner knowledge would take root aided by those of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow which remember their calling upon this sphere.

Glory through The One Infinite Creator
DP

RE: On the "Thought War" - Dtris - 07-13-2020

Great find. I think that bolded line is very pertinent to the current situation. I hope we never devolve to guerilla warfare, but there is certainly more reasons to meditate lately.

RE: On the "Thought War" - StormShadow - 07-14-2020

I think we’re past that vortex now, as Ra was talking about the United States and Russia specifically. How does this relate to thought war?

RE: On the "Thought War" - dcprice - 07-14-2020

(07-14-2020, 09:19 PM)StormShadow Wrote: I think we’re past that vortex now, as Ra was talking about the United States and Russia specifically. How does this relate to thought war?

Salutations Friend,

Eye inward, within the space/time of thy own mind/body/spirit complex. I ask do you feel see the want need of a balancing for freedom and control? we are all "walking" vortices on this plane no?

Within and without of "nations" has this concept been brought closer to "The Self " ?

Asked not to confront but to fuse our thinking...

Cheers!

RE: On the "Thought War" - StormShadow - 07-15-2020

I’m sorry, what?

I know this is a metaphysical topic, but sometimes I do need to ask people to converse in plain English so I can keep up with what you’re saying. Kindly restate in normalspeak?

RE: On the "Thought War" - unity100 - 07-15-2020

This is a large topic.

As it pertains to ever-increasing number of 4d entities and their higher connection to 4d vibrations and the 4d vibratory logos that is forming, it is a huge topic to examine. As 4D is the first density that makes thought become things, there is literally no end to the implications.

Of course, we are not talking about super-duper stuff here, since starting 4D entities are themselves late 3d entities. They are just newly adjusting to 4d vibrations, and many would be new to this planet (due to coming from other planets) and that could require them to adjust to the mind/body complex used in this planet as well. Including the mind complex of the planetary consciousness.

So, while they would be new to 4d, their thoughts, desires, biases could still create dynamics, thought forms, energy situations and many more. Its a gigantic topic to examine even at that early level. So im skipping that.

Instead i will note that even if these entities can considerably impact the planetary environment, there is still the problem of advanced destructive weapons on this planet. The amount of positive thoughts and energies these entities create may or may not be enough to prevent a delirious lunatic extremist group from initiating a war with nuclear weapons or tesla weapons. Or biological weapons. The thing with these is that, these are physical devices and means which only need pulling of a trigger, so to speak.

The late 3d society on this planet, and the early 4d society that is emerging from it, must make sure that no kind of delirious extremist movement or group can ever get enough power to effect such a situation.