Bring4th
why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? (/showthread.php?tid=18426)

why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - dexter101 - 07-18-2020

i think it is well known that the orion empire resides there. as the name suggests
i really hope someone could clear that up.

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - Spaced - 07-18-2020

Do they align with Orion's belt? Or with the constellation Cygnus? http://mysterious-america.com/cygnus-orion.html

Edit: Ra also only claims to have erected the great pyramid, not the others

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - AnthroHeart - 07-18-2020

I know that the largest stargate in the galaxy is in Orion, according to the Initiation show on Gaia.

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - Raukura Waihaha - 07-18-2020

Because Ra is from that group.

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - Raukura Waihaha - 07-18-2020

I'm open to someone showing me in the material, where they say they're not, or somehow give any indication of where they were, PRIOR OR AFTER their 3D venus experience.

I'm Arcturian and Peiadian, having a 3D experience here.
Ra isn't from Veuns, they just incarnate there. Perhaps they are the beings who live on the sun and the orion group usurped the name? The orion group may have added the other pyramids to manipulate the original intent.
Just throwing random ideas out.

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - ada - 07-18-2020

That's the beauty of free will.  Tongue  
But such thoughts, imo, aren't healthy for the mind.

Because I'm wrong?

(07-18-2020, 10:27 PM)ada Wrote: That's the beauty of free will.  Tongue  

I'm interested to know what's unhealthy about putting ideas out there and searching for clarity?

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - ada - 07-19-2020

(07-18-2020, 10:43 PM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote:

I'm interested to know what's unhealthy about putting ideas out there and searching for clarity?

Well, that depends on the person I'd guess. Just in general, the specificity isn't of great importance. One can indulge and worry and find exactly what worries them to no end. There's just no pinpoint understanding to be found.
In the unveiled metaphysical realm, if all can be seen as one, then anyone can be seen as anything. Just as the occurence where those of Yahweh we're replaced by other beings whom called themselves the same but had different workings. It's just my opinion of course, I don't know better than anyone. But I've seen what this does to people, myself included. And some weaker minds can lose trust in the world around them quite easily so, that is why I suggested it's unhealthy. We are free to explore whatever our will, but we have to be aware of how it affects others too.

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - Raukura Waihaha - 07-19-2020

(07-19-2020, 12:45 AM)ada Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 10:43 PM)Raukura Waihaha Wrote:

Well, that depends on the person I'd guess. Just in general, the specificity isn't of great importance. One can indulge and worry and find exactly what worries them to no end. There's just no pinpoint understanding to be found.
In the unveiled metaphysical realm, if all can be seen as one, then anyone can be seen as anything. Just as the occurence where those of Yahweh we're replaced by other beings whom called themselves the same but had different workings. It's just my opinion of course, I don't know better than anyone. But I've seen what this does to people, myself included. And some weaker minds can lose trust in the world around them quite easily so, that is why I suggested it's unhealthy. We are free to explore whatever our will, but we have to be aware of how it affects others too.
I think it's quite relevant, in a thread asking about Ra and a correlation to orion, to get specific. What you're implying is 6D philosophy. Although we have the ability to embody this energy and see all as one, its actually irrelevant and arguing semantics, over the intention of the question.
Are you saying it's unhealthy, to get lost in the creation? The world is part of it.
I'd suggest that you've seen what it has the potential for, as far as misinterpretation or perhaps weaker minds are concerned. This feels like a projection of your experience of questioning, onto others.

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - LukeM7 - 07-19-2020

Well my question is why would the Ra social memory complex try to purposely make the pyramids and its shafts align with some constellations and stars? Any alignments would be of a transient nature due to factors such as the Earth’s degree of axial tilt (which changes over the course of the year), along with the Earth's spin on its axis, and so forth. I'm sure they would align up at certain points in time, but it's only a transient alignment.

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - Raukura Waihaha - 07-19-2020

While I'm throwing ideas around, I might as well put this out there too.
I feel that alot of things people assume about Ra, are distorted.
For instance...Ra and Yahweh had alot more to do with each other, than is depicted with their selective speech.
I feel like Ra was actually quite involved in the wars of Atlantis. I feel like Ra and Thoth were the ones fighting.
They became entangled in our karma and chose to remain, not too far from 5D, because they're dead. Thoth got anothet chance because some didn't want to fight n it was self defense.
They left by dying...not bell craft. It doesn't say they took off, does it?
So they are the Da'at or in between positive and negative...the 6D balance of light we all become, after death and life review.
I'm open to being shown how this is distorted.

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - Black Dragon - 07-19-2020

First off, I'd say that while I agree obsessing in a fear based manner over such issues isn't healthy, there's nothing wrong about posing questions out of curiosity, or to want to know about the occult and ET influences that shaped our history. While I agree that it can be a slippery slope to "losing trust" in the world around us, if that trust was based on ignorance and being withheld information, then it was never a strong foundation to begin with. Yes, if you already have a negative theory that your obsessing over, you will find information to support it, but if you simply want objective and undistorted truth about something, I'd say that's healthy.

Here's what I know for a fact about the great pyramid, tied into accounts of our galactic history that to the best of my discernment, seem plausible and credible. It's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the entrance gallery of the Great Pyramid was originally designed to align with the star Vega. Ra does not take credit for construction of the other pyramids, which create a formation based on Orion's belt. This was done later, by different hands with different agendas. There is, however, a possible connection in terms of galactic history.

From the best of my knowledge based on sources I find most consistent and credible, sapient, humanoid races first dropped down from higher densities and began incarnating in 3d(I believe this was already after the veiling of 3d, as the first ones to descend into the veil) in the vicinity of Lyra, and the first major breakaway/offshoot civilization established itself around Vega. Vegans were the first to actually explore and colonize our own solar system, in the prehistoric era tens if not hundreds of millions of years ago.

The whole story is too much to tell, but while exploring prehistoric Earth, they tried some genetic engineering and created a race of their DNA(mammalian human much like us) mixed with the DNA of some of the more advanced of the available 2d life forms at the time(yep, dinosaurs). This was basically a similar story to our own, but much longer ago with a race that was the first sapient 3d Earth born race...one that has a lot of infamy, conflicting information, and sensationalism as well as outright disinformation, confusion, and projection of fears surrounding the topic. That's more of a side story, but worth mentioning. They achieved independence and left eventually. Later, Lyrans came to the solar system and there was conflict.

The main point is that Lyra and Vega became the two main factions that spread across the galaxy and seeded other civilizations, and also fought over our solar system. The most well known descendants of Lyra are original Earth humans and Pleiadeans, though there is some Vegan influence in these cultures as well. The most well known descendants of Vega are Earth Reptilians, Sirius, and Orion, and likewise, there is some Lyran influence mixed into these cultures.

So what's the exact connection of all that to the pyramids? I don't know, other than the Great Pyramid was originally aligned with Vega, and Ra takes credit for that, while the others were added later to make the whole Orion thing, and Ra doesn't seem to take credit for this. As far as galactic history, we are all sort of a big dysfunctional family, having closer ties to a lot of these races than we might think, so the full story is anyone's guess. Perhaps certain groups from Orion felt that their Vegan descent gave them claim to the great pyramid and to interact with Egyptian human culture at certain times.

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - AnthroHeart - 07-19-2020

(07-19-2020, 05:34 AM)LukeM7 Wrote: Well my question is why would the Ra social memory complex try to purposely make the pyramids and its shafts align with some constellations and stars? Any alignments would be of a transient nature due to factors such as the Earth’s degree of axial tilt (which changes over the course of the year), along with the Earth's spin on its axis, and so forth. I'm sure they would align up at certain points in time, but it's only a transient alignment.

They have said the time of the pyramids is past and that they play the tune now so poorly. So they probably knew they would be temporary.

You can still initiate in astral pyramids though, although much more slowly and perhaps not as traumatically.

Or someone messed with them

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - Raukura Waihaha - 07-20-2020

(07-19-2020, 09:06 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(07-19-2020, 05:34 AM)LukeM7 Wrote: Well my question is why would the Ra social memory complex try to purposely make the pyramids and its shafts align with some constellations and stars? Any alignments would be of a transient nature due to factors such as the Earth’s degree of axial tilt (which changes over the course of the year), along with the Earth's spin on its axis, and so forth. I'm sure they would align up at certain points in time, but it's only a transient alignment.

They have said the time of the pyramids is past and that they play the tune now so poorly. So they probably knew they would be temporary.
It seems illogical to build something from everlasting Rock, that has a limited lifespan.
It seems more plausible that the capstone was removed and there was interference, IMO

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - omcasey - 07-21-2020

(07-18-2020, 01:01 PM)dexter101 Wrote: i think it is well known that the orion empire resides there. as the name suggests
i really hope someone could clear that up.

Excellent question.

I am enjoying the discussion.

C

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - flow - 07-22-2020

dexter, perhaps it is an example of STS; nfluence. just like orion empire "hijacked" jewish people by corrupting Moses, i assume they did the same with pyramids by adding 2 others to make an orion pattern. i wonder why this question hasn't been covered in Ra material. perhaps it was and we just missed it? either way, we have to remember that STS presence is ancient and very powerful.

Quote:...Consequently, there was an inborn tendency towards aggression which had only been encouraged by the second wave of genetic manipulation. This set the stage for entities we shall grandly call the space pirates. The space pirates were, in these entities’ way of describing them, from the fifth density, and they had many minions from the fourth density, but these densities being in the negative sense a very pure path along the path of service to self.

It was discovered that if these entities used those with a hunger for power to encourage and hone their appetite for power and domination, these entities in turn would do their best, through the processes of aggression and war, to conquer and control that which was seen as desirable, whether it be geography, position, money or power. And these entities found, perhaps due to the limitations of your human imagination, perhaps due to the limitations of imagination of fourth-density minions, that their greatest tool was the very blunt instrument of war and consequently, when the forces that learned their trade within the culture that this instrument calls Atlantis, whenever these entities show up their plan is always to encourage division, strife and, if possible at all, the largest war available.

For this in turn [subverts] the energies of youth and maturity towards the entrainment of conscious thought processes until entities moved into that space within their minds where they believe and accept as true the necessity of war, the rightness of the native land’s authority figures, and the real and genuine desire to make the world a better place through rearranging the geography, the people (inaudible) power in a way which keeps those in power in even more power and simply enslaves the attitudes of the minds of all of those who follow them into furnishing the physical vehicles that march off to the war, and by their dying, their suffering, and their injustice thereby spread the suffering, the pain, and those other negative emotions ever higher, evermore violently, ever at a greater level.

The goal of these space pirates is simply to achieve a (inaudible) so that third-density cycles come and third-density cycles go and there is either a very small harvest or no harvest at all, most of the harvest, therefore, being that which this instrument might call spent energy or entropy, except that it has to do with the burden of sorrow, grief, suffering and pain of those who have not made the harvest.

This began to cycle in Atlantis and has moved through its complete cycle at this time. In all three cycles, then, there has been almost no harvest and as your peoples approach the end of this present cycle of time, which is the final opportunity for harvest within this particular planetary third density, the energies of Atlantis remain. There had been incarnations of groups of entities which first did the bidding of these space pirates in Atlantis. Not yet once, but as the gazing eye looks at history this group can be found again and again. Within those of Babylonia, within those of Rome, within those of Germany, within those of Germany once again, and now within that which is the United States.

These energies have grouped, gathered and arisen as a natural event, since graduation is at hand and these entities are attempting to graduate in service to self. Consequently, once again millions and millions of earth natives who are otherwise very close to being harvested have been entrained in their minds and in their thinking by the discussion of subjects that lead the mind to war and to the just reasons for it, thereby once again placing these millions of entities in the uncomfortable space of being dimly aware that their true freedom is being taken from them, but truly having no real capacity to figure out what is going on and why there is no rest or peace for them...

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - Black Dragon - 07-22-2020

(07-22-2020, 12:09 AM)flow Wrote: dexter, perhaps it is an example of STS; nfluence. just like orion empire "hijacked" jewish people by corrupting Moses, i assume they did the same with pyramids by adding 2 others to make an orion pattern. i wonder why this question hasn't been covered in Ra material. perhaps it was and we just missed it? either way, we have to remember that STS presence is ancient and very powerful.

Quote:...Consequently, there was an inborn tendency towards aggression which had only been encouraged by the second wave of genetic manipulation. This set the stage for entities we shall grandly call the space pirates. The space pirates were, in these entities’ way of describing them, from the fifth density, and they had many minions from the fourth density, but these densities being in the negative sense a very pure path along the path of service to self.

It was discovered that if these entities used those with a hunger for power to encourage and hone their appetite for power and domination, these entities in turn would do their best, through the processes of aggression and war, to conquer and control that which was seen as desirable, whether it be geography, position, money or power. And these entities found, perhaps due to the limitations of your human imagination, perhaps due to the limitations of imagination of fourth-density minions, that their greatest tool was the very blunt instrument of war and consequently, when the forces that learned their trade within the culture that this instrument calls Atlantis, whenever these entities show up their plan is always to encourage division, strife and, if possible at all, the largest war available.

For this in turn [subverts] the energies of youth and maturity towards the entrainment of conscious thought processes until entities moved into that space within their minds where they believe and accept as true the necessity of war, the rightness of the native land’s authority figures, and the real and genuine desire to make the world a better place through rearranging the geography, the people (inaudible) power in a way which keeps those in power in even more power and simply enslaves the attitudes of the minds of all of those who follow them into furnishing the physical vehicles that march off to the war, and by their dying, their suffering, and their injustice thereby spread the suffering, the pain, and those other negative emotions ever higher, evermore violently, ever at a greater level.

The goal of these space pirates is simply to achieve a (inaudible) so that third-density cycles come and third-density cycles go and there is either a very small harvest or no harvest at all, most of the harvest, therefore, being that which this instrument might call spent energy or entropy, except that it has to do with the burden of sorrow, grief, suffering and pain of those who have not made the harvest.

This began to cycle in Atlantis and has moved through its complete cycle at this time. In all three cycles, then, there has been almost no harvest and as your peoples approach the end of this present cycle of time, which is the final opportunity for harvest within this particular planetary third density, the energies of Atlantis remain. There had been incarnations of groups of entities which first did the bidding of these space pirates in Atlantis. Not yet once, but as the gazing eye looks at history this group can be found again and again. Within those of Babylonia, within those of Rome, within those of Germany, within those of Germany once again, and now within that which is the United States.

These energies have grouped, gathered and arisen as a natural event, since graduation is at hand and these entities are attempting to graduate in service to self. Consequently, once again millions and millions of earth natives who are otherwise very close to being harvested have been entrained in their minds and in their thinking by the discussion of subjects that lead the mind to war and to the just reasons for it, thereby once again placing these millions of entities in the uncomfortable space of being dimly aware that their true freedom is being taken from them, but truly having no real capacity to figure out what is going on and why there is no rest or peace for them...
Never seen that quote in the Ra material or any of the Law of One channelings/archives. Is it from there or somewhere else? I must have missed it, cause it would have stood out for me.

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - flow - 07-22-2020

yep, it's Q'uo quote. Feb 6, 2003.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2003/2003_0206.aspx

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - Black Dragon - 07-22-2020

(07-22-2020, 04:42 AM)flow Wrote: yep, it's Q'uo quote. Feb 6, 2003.

Thanks for the link. It's funny because I've used the terminology before discussing such things here and there with people. I've said things like "My theory is that the god of the old testament is nothing more than some douchebag space pirate", which is more or less true.

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - flofrog - 07-22-2020

(07-22-2020, 01:12 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:

Thanks for the link. It's funny because I've used the terminology before discussing such things here and there with people. I've said things like "My theory is that the god of the old testament is nothing more than some douchebag space pirate", which is more or less true.

Lol, I like your vocal style Black Dragon

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - Patrick - 07-22-2020

(07-18-2020, 01:21 PM)Spaced Wrote: ...

Edit: Ra also only claims to have erected the great pyramid, not the others

This ^^^^^^^

You have your answer right there. Smile

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - flow - 07-23-2020

"space pirates" is the term used by Carla which Confederation decided to use referring to negative polarity higher densities entities/SMCs

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - Raukura Waihaha - 07-23-2020

Thankyou Smile

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - Green_One - 07-24-2020

The descendants of the Sons Of Belial more than likely built the other two pyramids..... They were the warring opposition to the children of the Law of One in Atlantis... They and the Law of One followers took their beef to Egypt before the final remnants of Atlantis sank and every where else they went (soul group wise)..... Edgar Cayce's readings on the Sons of Belial go totally inline with the statement posted from Q'uo here.... Cayce also mentions that those from that Belial Soul group were the ones responsible for the Pharisees and Suducces' negative behavior that created opposition against the work of Jesus in Rome...

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - Navaratna - 08-09-2020

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navagraha

RE: why did Ra build the pyramids to align with the Orion Star Belt? - MrWho - 02-18-2021

This has been debunked. The original authors of this theory were not entirely truthful.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory#Critique

Quote:Among these are critiques from two astronomers, Ed Krupp of Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles and Tony Fairall of the University of Cape Town, South Africa. Using planetarium equipment, Krupp and Fairall independently investigated the angle between the alignment of Orion's Belt and north during the era cited by Hancock, Bauval, et al. (which differs from the angle seen today or in the third millennium BC, because of the precession of the equinoxes). They found that the angle was somewhat different from the "perfect match" thought to exist by Bauval and Hancock in the Orion correlation theory. They estimate 47–50 degrees per the planetarium measurements, compared to the 38-degree angle formed by the pyramids.[13]

Krupp pointed out that the slightly bent line formed by the three pyramids was deviated towards the north, whereas the slight "kink" in the line of Orion's Belt was deformed to the south, and to match them up one or the other of them had to be turned upside-down.[14] Indeed, this is what was done in the original book by Bauval and Gilbert (The Orion Mystery),[15] which compares images of the pyramids and Orion without revealing that the pyramids’ map had been inverted.[16]