Bring4th
What does Ra mean with the other mind, mass mind and infinite mind? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What does Ra mean with the other mind, mass mind and infinite mind? (/showthread.php?tid=18456)

What does Ra mean with the other mind, mass mind and infinite mind? - dexter101 - 08-01-2020

5.2 Questioner: We have decided to accept, if offered, the honor/duty of learning/teaching the healing process. I would ask as to the first step which we should accomplish in becoming effective healers.

Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.

We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work.

The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step.
These are the first four steps of learning mental discipline. The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind.

The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary to both understand the bodily polarities and to accept them, repeating in a chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind bethinking the consciousness.

The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished.

It is then the task to extend this understanding to the bodies of the other-selves whom you will meet. The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male is female; each biological female is male. This is a simple example. However, in almost every case wherein you are attempting the understanding of the body of self or other-self, you will again find that the most subtle discernment is necessary in order to fully grasp the polarity complexes involved.

At this time we would suggest closing the description until the next time of work so that we may devote time to the third area commensurate with its importance.
We can answer a query if it is a short one before we leave this instrument.

I have absolutely no idea what he means with that and I can't find anything about it. I can understand it a bit but I have no idea what geometry and geography have to do with that.

RE: What does Ra mean with the other mind, mass mind and infinite mind? - servant- - 08-01-2020

in my understanding
the mind = you
other mind = other individual
the mass mind = people's collective consciousness on this planet
infinite mind = larger understanding of universal concepts and understandings

you can find more information for example google searching: massmind site:www.llresearch.org

RE: What does Ra mean with the other mind, mass mind and infinite mind? - Infinite - 08-01-2020

Other mind seems to me the mind of other people; mass mind the planetary/racial/akashic mind and the infinite mind the cosmic consciousness/intelligent infinity.

RE: What does Ra mean with the other mind, mass mind and infinite mind? - Sacred Fool - 08-01-2020

(08-01-2020, 02:22 AM)dexter101 Wrote: I can understand it  a bit but I have no idea what geometry and geography have to do with that.

Good question.

I may come off as a cranky old fart when I say this, but when you begin your inquiry asking about step five instead of step one--apparently thinking nothing of leaping over the supporting material to stand atop the apex--I'm reminded of countless others who have traveled here before you who went the same way (with various other topics) and never found much satisfaction, so far as I could see.  In other words, it's probably easier to grapple with the same concept at the earlier stage when matters are more simple.  To wit:

Quote:
Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

Begin by cracking open the door of your own mental space.  In other words, learn to be observant, poised and composed rather than distracted and antsy.

Next, observe the details of how your mind organizes its mentation (and, thus, your attention and your conception of your experience).  For instance, the material points to the constant play of opposing impulses or forces.  I.e., the mind organizes information/experience in relation to opposing features: up-down, good-bad, etc. instead of some alternative relationship.  Perhaps right now you're thinking, yeah one part of that is right, but another part is wrong?  It's no big deal, the point is just to understand the process from the inside, if you will, to see how your mind informs you of your experience. 

And what you will find, because of this manner of understanding (via opposites) will be highly fragmented.  The ups may be stored over here while a bunch of the downs are located two flights below.  So, the instruction is to internally unify the sense of opposites so that your mental instrument becomes far more poised and balanced within itself.  Eventually, it is implied that through this process you will find a far greater sense of completeness within that thing called you.

To finally move towards your question, you may find that there are repeating patterns in this game--on the personal level, the person-to-person level, the social level--where ways of grasping and organizing information/experience are repeated at these various levels.  My guess is that Ra was thinking of these repeating patterns of thought processing on various levels as being like a geometric pattern, say, where smaller triangles add up to form larger triangles or where aspects of the morphology of one area are recapitulated over in a different area.  I think they were just trying to be picturesque....in a potentially confusing sort of way.  I certainly thought the same thing ("huh?") when I first read that passage.  That particular choice of "decoration" can have the effect of obscuring the relative simplicity of the general intended message, in my view.  But, you know, for a group of far out space aliens, they do an okay job with respect to clarity much of the time.  I don't claim for myself any higher standard of performance, to be honest.

RE: What does Ra mean with the other mind, mass mind and infinite mind? - AnthroHeart - 08-02-2020

(08-01-2020, 11:04 PM)peregrine Wrote: Begin by cracking open the door of your own mental space.  In other words, learn to be observant, poised and composed rather than distracted and antsy.

What do you think about some spiritual people saying you need to be impeccable?

RE: What does Ra mean with the other mind, mass mind and infinite mind? - Sacred Fool - 08-02-2020

(08-02-2020, 05:37 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: What do you think about some spiritual people saying you need to be impeccable?

My first response to that is that I am surely not so, I am most fallible.  Second, my feeling is that one grows through fallibility when one's actions and other catalyst are honestly viewed and balanced out.  In that sense, yes, I feel that impeccably reviewing catalyst (not hiding one's biases from self and making clear choices going forward) is a very important element of spiritual growth.  I expect, generally speaking, that if my actions were more in alignment with my words above that I would be a much happier dude.

What's your sense of that exhortation to be impeccable?

RE: What does Ra mean with the other mind, mass mind and infinite mind? - AnthroHeart - 08-02-2020

I see it as trying to be without distortion.

But like our distortions make us who we are.

I love my shadows. I love the shadows in my lover.

Not just that, but I love the light too.

RE: What does Ra mean with the other mind, mass mind and infinite mind? - dexter101 - 08-03-2020

(08-01-2020, 08:26 AM)Infinite Wrote: Other mind seems to me the mind of other people; mass mind the planetary/racial/akashic mind and the infinite mind the cosmic consciousness/intelligent infinity.

but what does he mean with the geometric and geographical relations?

RE: What does Ra mean with the other mind, mass mind and infinite mind? - unity100 - 08-03-2020

(08-01-2020, 06:31 AM)servant- Wrote: in my understanding
the mind = you

you can find more information for example google searching: massmind site:www.llresearch.org

Pretty accurate except infinite mind being the mind which encompasses all the subset minds listed earlier.

(08-03-2020, 11:01 AM)dexter101 Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 08:26 AM)Infinite Wrote: Other mind seems to me the mind of other people; mass mind the planetary/racial/akashic mind and the infinite mind the cosmic consciousness/intelligent infinity.

but what does he mean with the geometric and geographical relations?

Similar to the other concepts explained; the relations, positions of the subset minds in between each other and the greater minds of which they are members of.

RE: What does Ra mean with the other mind, mass mind and infinite mind? - Asolsutsesvyl - 08-03-2020

(08-03-2020, 02:29 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 06:31 AM)servant- Wrote: in my understanding
the mind = you

Pretty accurate except infinite mind being the mind which encompasses all the subset minds listed earlier.

It's also worth noting that several mass minds are involved on this planet. There's one (and/or possibly several) plainly of people of Earth, and there's those "from elsewhere" which (whether positive or negative) interact with that and/or with each other.

Insofar as there's an increase in wanderers, and in the growth and exploration of "multidimensional mind", and in psychically interconnected smaller communities, there's an increase in the types and numbers of "mass mind" active on the planet.

RE: What does Ra mean with the other mind, mass mind and infinite mind? - unity100 - 08-03-2020

The wanderers or entities coming from other places in physical incarnate form could not have much effect in this planet's subconscious by the virtue of their presence. That could happen only if they are enough in numbers, or what is offered by them is accepted and put into general use by this society's mind.

RE: What does Ra mean with the other mind, mass mind and infinite mind? - Infinite - 08-04-2020

(08-03-2020, 11:01 AM)dexter101 Wrote: but what does he mean with the geometric and geographical relations?

Quote:Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

It seems to me that Ra meant that all these portions of the various types of mind are organized / exist in a well structured and hierarchical way. That is, at well-defined levels. These geometrical and geographic relationships seem to me to be some kind of analysis of how the individual mind is linked to these other types of mind. But this is one of the most complex parts of Ra's material. Their terminology is often confusing.