Bring4th
I Love you all - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I Love you all (/showthread.php?tid=18516)

I Love you all - Ovindu - 08-26-2020

Dear beautiful souls,
I know the world is going through a rough time now. It is because we are purging our collective karma. Many of us are also going through rough times as individuals - it is all in divine order. I want you to know that we are one and I love you all.

If you have something to talk about, that no one around you understands - please PM me. I wish to support people who are experiencing catalyst now. Please understand that it is all in divine order and all in well. Sometimes, you might feel drained, maybe from what is happening in the world. Maybe from personal issues. It is because you need to protect your energy.

The best thing to do is to switch off their world and switch on your world. What do I mean by this? Switch off their world means, to switch off the news, the TV, politics. Sometimes social media makes people feel drained. It is because they use it for materialistic purposes.

How to switch on your world? It is to go within yourself. This time in humanity is the best time to meditate and really learn the core of oneself. To switch on your world, you have to read high vibration material, Like Audio of a Yogi, by Paramhansa Yogananda. To listen to high vibrational music, like Bryan Division's music, and watch high vibrational content, like Infinite Waters and Ascend To Infinity.

I hope that you will find love in your heart. If you have anything to talk about - please PM me.
Remember that the universe loves you, Heart Heart
Ovindu

RE: I Love you all - Ovindu - 08-26-2020

I accidently used the word 'audio' instead of 'autobiography'. I won't change it because it is funny

RE: I Love you all - Jow - 08-26-2020

About social media, I deleted my FB account yesterday. Lately, it has been giving me anxiety and a negative vibe, It had to go.
Lotsa love to you too Ovindu

RE: I Love you all - Ovindu - 08-26-2020

(08-26-2020, 10:24 AM)Jow Wrote: About social media, I deleted my FB account yesterday. Lately, it has been giving me anxiety and a negative vibe, It had to go.
Lotsa love to you too Ovindu

You really should read Autobiography of a Yogi, paramhansa yogananda Blush

RE: I Love you all - pat19989 - 08-06-2021

Hi everybody!

I love you all ! each of you ! and i'm not the only one ! (well i guess technically i am because we are all one, the only one, the infinite one) but you also have other mind/body/spirit complexes that love you ! no matter if you feel it or not, you do !

I love you !

RE: I Love you all - Ming the Merciful - 08-07-2021

(08-26-2020, 07:41 AM)Ovindu Wrote: Dear beautiful souls,
                            I know the world is going through a rough time now. It is because we are purging our collective karma. Many of us are also going through rough times as individuals - it is all in divine order. I want you to know that we are one and I love you all.

If you have something to talk about, that no one around you understands - please PM me. I wish to support people who are experiencing catalyst now. Please understand that it is all in divine order and all in well. Sometimes, you might feel drained, maybe from what is happening in the world. Maybe from personal issues. It is because you need to protect your energy.

The best thing to do is to switch off their world and switch on your world. What do I mean by this? Switch off their world means, to switch off the news, the TV, politics. Sometimes social media makes people feel drained. It is because they use it for materialistic purposes.

How to switch on your world? It is to go within yourself. This time in humanity is the best time to meditate and really learn the core of oneself. To switch on your world, you have to read high vibration material, Like Audio of a Yogi, by Paramhansa Yogananda. To listen to high vibrational music, like Bryan Division's music, and watch high vibrational content, like Infinite Waters and Ascend To Infinity.

I hope that you will find love in your heart. If you have anything to talk about - please PM me.
Remember that the universe loves you, Heart  Heart
                                                     Ovindu

A good Thread. What people should realize, is that if you can remain in a positive attitude, (in all things), then the outside world is not a problem. The world is going through, (a long-awaited), Metamorphosis, and we may have to make a sacrifice for a short time. When we come out the other end, the rewards will be beyond our comprehension, because it is something we all want. If your motives are pure and non-judgemental as to what is happening, and reman as the "Observer" and not the participant, then that will also have Karmic Reflections.

RE: I Love you all - Patrick - 08-07-2021

I believe it is possible to participate without being pulled in the maelstrom. Although, that is much harder to do than just observing. Smile

RE: I Love you all - Ming the Merciful - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 03:01 PM)Patrick Wrote: I believe it is possible to participate without being pulled in the maelstrom. Although, that is much harder to do than just observing. Smile

It all depends where you want to draw the line? Obviously in this lifetime you have recognized your Spiritual potential, or you wouldn't be investigating such things as the "Law of One", or similar beliefs? The Path of non-violence and non-participation, and rejecting anything that is morally wrong. At the current time we are living in immoral times. It is better to remain the "Silent Majority", in service by "No Action". We must lead by example and not be a follower. Somebody alone in peace generates a presence far beyond where they are living, and that can only generate positive attitudes.

RE: I Love you all - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 05:48 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 03:01 PM)Patrick Wrote: I believe it is possible to participate without being pulled in the maelstrom. Although, that is much harder to do than just observing. Smile

It all depends where you want to draw the line? Obviously in this lifetime you have recognized your Spiritual potential, or you wouldn't be investigating such things as the "Law of One", or similar beliefs? The Path of non-violence and non-participation, and rejecting anything that is morally wrong. At the current time we are living in immoral times. It is better to remain the "Silent Majority", in service by "No Action". We must lead by example and not be a follower. Somebody alone in peace generates a presence far beyond where they are living, and that can only generate positive attitudes.
While I have a tendancy to agree with you I just do not completely see it this way. I think (think) there are some that are to be in silence most of the time and others to be in action for a balanced portion of time. Being in silence is good for that one as he heals the collective of humanity while the other is working with the incarnated people so to speak. Both paths are beneficial for the whole of humanity.
Some of the humans that suffer need healing through touch, the spoken word or physical presence. The collective needs the healing in thought forms, the refreshing peace and calm and the rational. So I think both are healing. What do you think? I would not trade my life in being of physical service to humans, plant and animal. It is what I have come to do and I love it. I grow each time I can witness the exchange between who I consider me and the other. (even if it seems a little abrasive, I am learning more and more about myself and "You" in which I happen to love also but on the deepest level bc I see you as the One).

RE: I Love you all - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-07-2021

Oh, and Ming, between the two, we are the cornerstone of the foundation of what it means to offer service in the positive polarity.
And for those who are calling us (positive seekers) out, we are flawed and we do not deny the reality of our flaws but rather embrace the flaws because this gives birth to humility.

RE: I Love you all - jafar - 08-07-2021

Very good statements can be found within this thread.
That is 'good' from STO perspective..

It is very much possible to participate without getting 'too involved'.
I think the better statement is to participate without getting 'attached'.

Example: This dude participate in COD without getting attached, whatever happened he just LOL, he participate for the LOL actually, not the result.

Thus a way to do that is to realize that "the limited I" is a temporal construct and it's already dying.

After that also realize that everything else are also temporal construct and are dying.
Thus because it's all dying anyway, what happened doesn't really matter.
Let what need to happen, happened.
Accept everything as it happened.

This is why 'judging' a.k.a criticizing a.k.a finding out 'flaws' is in contrary to accepting.
When one is not 'judging' one will not find any 'flaws'.
Everything is 'perfect' whatever it is.

Yet when one is 'judging' then certainly it will find flaws.
Thus it's only a matter of perception.

Let's see the flaw of jafar, ah I found one, he didn't have any profile picture.
For those who set the standards that avatar must have a picture then certainly it's a flaw.

Do I see that as a 'flaw'? No I don't, I accept jafar as it is, no profile picture.
But let's say the admin of this universe sets a standard that 'all avatar must have a profile picture' and those who do not meet such standard will be killed / disabled.

If I'm getting 'too attached' with jafar and this universe I will be 'angry'. because I do not accept the admin's attitude and regulation. But if I accept jafar as it is, this universe as it is, thus the admin as it is I will not be angry, and understood this that perhaps this is the time that jafar will meet his death.

Thus there are no 'flaws' at all in anything.
Do I need to 'forgive' the admin?
Not at all, as there are no 'flaws' or 'wrong doings' to forgive in the first place.
The admin is helping me by showing the coming of the inevitable event, the death of a temporal identity construct.

Much Love to you all.

RE: I Love you all - RitaJC - 08-08-2021

Love you all and everyone!

RE: I Love you all - flofrog - 08-22-2021

Lol I love you all too
It gives me infinite joy too so I am grateful.. Wink

Jafar I have a zen story about detachment for you lol

A monk arrives at the entrance of a palace. She is a known holy woman, so she is brought to the king, who asks the monk what she wants.
“ I would like to sleep in this hotel for the night, “ says the monk.

The king is rather taken aback at this unexpected lack of respect.
“ This is not a hotel, it is my palace ! “ he says haughtily.
The monk asks, “ Who owned this place before you ?”

The king folds his arms across his chest. “ My father. I am heir to the throne, “ he declares.

“ Is he here right now ? “

“ He is not. He is dead. What is the meaning of this ? “ says the king.
“ And before your father, who was the owner ?”

“ HIS father, “ the king shouts.
The monk nods. “ Ah,” she says, “ so people who come to this place, stay here for a while, and then continue their journey. Sounds like a hotel to me.”