Bring4th
Last time on Earth? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Last time on Earth? (/showthread.php?tid=1862)

Last time on Earth? - Ankh - 11-26-2010

When I work with myself through different kinds of feelings, thoughts and emotions it getting more and more clear to me how we all are one. Then the concept of my home and my sisters and brothers is getting confusing here.

But the main issue that I have is that I still feel some blockage before I dive in that feeling/emotion of being one with humans and Earth.

My concern is: what if I enjoy it so much (parts of it I have allready been experiencing and enjoing very much) that I realise completely in my whole essence and consciousness how funny, delightful and enjoing it is to be human on Earth? What if I find it so wonderful that I decide to stay here?

Allready it is so that I am leting go of all previous values of humans being lower beings which is what we learn in our society while growing up. That spirit is above all this creation on Earth and that humans have to work hard to get there by "enlightning" process. Now I see that all are being a fusion of everything without any values that humans put into it, meaning that there is no such things that are "higher" and "lower". And it brings me a great joy, like of an innocent child.

Anyway, what if I find it so joyful that I decide to do it again (that is incarnate, if allowed offcourse)? Before I found out about that whole thing with Wanderers and words of Ra, I have been sensing strong perception of this being my last time incarnated here, and that it's time for me to go home now.

I know it's stupid of me to not dive in that emotion of being human and coalesce with Earth, and I feel like an adult here asking for permition to eat an icecream, but the blockage is there and is real and I am worried to let go so completly that the concept of my home and my brothers and sisters will evaporate. And then I decide to stay here...

RE: Last time on Earth? - Namaste - 11-26-2010

In short brother, whatever happens will be perfect for your evolution.

These are the last days of third density Earth for all, before she flowers into fourth density Terra. Enjoy each day, and live one day at a time.

Hold no fears about the future - live with love in the now and all will fall in the most harmonious and positive manner.

RE: Last time on Earth? - Ankh - 11-26-2010

(11-26-2010, 09:39 AM)Namaste Wrote: In short brother, whatever happens will be perfect for your evolution.

What a wise words, brother. Thank you! Didn't think of that...

RE: Last time on Earth? - seejay21 - 11-26-2010

I think we will discover that we are home, and never left.

RE: Last time on Earth? - AnthroHeart - 11-26-2010

I agree with the enjoyment to the point of wanting to remain. I constantly find the humor of the Universe, and its ability to surprise me every day. Namaste has it right, when we open up to the possibilities, that even 3D can be a beautiful thing. And it is. How much more wonderful the next densities must be. Not only do we explore our own wonders, but the infintely subtle beauty of Creation.

If you feel good, you're right on.

RE: Last time on Earth? - Aaron - 11-26-2010

The densities higher than third take unfathomable amounts of time (as we perceive time) to move through. You may have been away from your home density for almost 75,000 years at this point! That seems like forever to us. But in fourth density, a single incarnation is 90,000 years according to Ra. Wow! And even if you stay with this planet through fourth density (which I suspect a whole lot of us will do), it might still seem like the blink of an eye to the even higher densities.

Any entity in time/space is unbounded by time. Does that mean that after your experience here, you can simply move through time all the way back to where/when you wandered from, keeping all that you've learned? Possibly!

I say don't worry about losing your cosmic friends and family. Ra's love for us is so powerful that it affects us through billions of years. Love is the most powerful force in the universe. And if the bonds with the beings in your home density are forged in love, then I don't think even a whole universe could keep you apart.

RE: Last time on Earth? - AnthroHeart - 11-26-2010

I'm not sure if our perspective on time will switch in 4D. The passing of 90,000 years may seem different in 4D space as opposed to 3D.

BTW, is Ra in 6th dimensional space/time or was it time/space?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the new family of a social memory complex when it comes around.

RE: Last time on Earth? - Brittany - 11-26-2010

I am thinking that as long as you made a decision that made you happy, what is there to worry about? Graduating densitites and choosing planets is described as a choice. No one is going to force you to go home if you're not ready or force you to stay here. You soul just decides what is best. That is my best understanding of it, anyway.

I, personally, am extremely homesick. I think it's awesome that you're able to enjoy the moment so much...sounds like you're truly living the Law of One. :-)

RE: Last time on Earth? - Ankh - 11-27-2010

(11-26-2010, 08:43 PM)ahktu Wrote: I am thinking that as long as you made a decision that made you happy, what is there to worry about? Graduating densitites and choosing planets is described as a choice. No one is going to force you to go home if you're not ready or force you to stay here. You soul just decides what is best. That is my best understanding of it, anyway.

I, personally, am extremely homesick. I think it's awesome that you're able to enjoy the moment so much...sounds like you're truly living the Law of One. :-)

But I am very homesick and miss my brothers and sisters, and my home... Merely that word - home... mmm...

After I examined all the possibilities it was clear that in that situation there are two choices, either to kill the body and go home or try to be human entirely. It's insufferable otherwise. At least for me. The only thing that kept me living were responsibilities to others here. But I couldn't live like this anymore and since I am here and find no other choices I needed to change that situation. I began to coalesce with my humanity, people around me and Earth and Her energies. And it felt deeply delightful... So I am anxious now of going too deep, further, which is probably stupid... But it feels like if I proceed I might loose myself... Allready the coalescence with this world makes the concept of my home blurry. What comes to me is - home is everywhere because all is one. And I thinking - ye ye I know, but...? I still have a homeplanet that is special... or? I know in my essence that there are no boundaries and all is one, but this is confusing in this 3D world of paradoxies... And gets me worried...

Aaron - why would we stay through 4D? We wouldn't longer be needed here after the transition is complete as I understand it?

RE: Last time on Earth? - Aaron - 11-27-2010

(11-27-2010, 06:07 PM)Ankh Wrote:
(11-26-2010, 08:43 PM)ahktu Wrote: I am thinking that as long as you made a decision that made you happy, what is there to worry about? Graduating densitites and choosing planets is described as a choice. No one is going to force you to go home if you're not ready or force you to stay here. You soul just decides what is best. That is my best understanding of it, anyway.

But I am very homesick and miss my brothers and sisters, and my home... Merely that word - home... mmm...

After I examined all the possibilities it was clear that in that situation there are two choices, either to kill the body and go home or try to be human entirely. It's insufferable otherwise. At least for me. The only thing that kept me living were responsibilities to others here. But I couldn't live like this anymore and since I am here and find no other choices I needed to change that situation. I began to coalesce with my humanity, people around me and Earth and Her energies. And it felt deeply delightful... So I am anxious now of going too deep, further, which is probably stupid... But it feels like if I proceed I might loose myself... Allready the coalescence with this world makes the concept of my home blurry. What comes to me is - home is everywhere because all is one. And I thinking - ye ye I know, but...? I still have a homeplanet that is special... or? I know in my essence that there are no boundaries and all is one, but this is confusing in this 3D world of paradoxies... And gets me worried...

Aaron - why would we stay through 4D? We wouldn't longer be needed here after the transition is complete as I understand it?

Would you want to go about all the work of preparation it takes to make this planetary flower bloom, the tending and the watering and the pruning... only to take off for parts unknown once it finally blossoms? You have an infinite amount of time... why not sit for awhile and observe that which was worked so hard for?

That being said, I don't know if its typical for wanderers to stay after a planetary transition. We just can't know for sure with the viewpoint we currently have. But Ra does say something like "It's best to leave the early fourth density society to its own devices before introducing outside visitors to its planetary sphere. This is due to the necessity of the entities to learn the basics of heir new state of consciousness." (Paraphrasing horribly from memory, but the basic idea is there.) If we as spirits know this, then we might make the arguably wiser decision of returning to the mothership once this little tugboat is disentagled from the seaweed.

in regards to your above block of text, what are you afraid of losing by merging with the energies of humankind? I think that there is only experience to gain. Your identity won't be lost. It'll still be there in your soul stream. Smile

RE: Last time on Earth? - Ankh - 11-28-2010

(11-27-2010, 06:43 PM)Aaron Wrote: in regards to your above block of text, what are you afraid of losing by merging with the energies of humankind? I think that there is only experience to gain. Your identity won't be lost. It'll still be there in your soul stream. Smile

I think that it was just my human personality hiting the breaks. Personality is a fragile thing and things need to change slowly... Or you can go nuts Wink

Regarding 4D - we will be able to watch Earth after we returned home, as Ra can watch us now?