Bring4th
Ascension Shouldn't Matter - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Ascension Shouldn't Matter (/showthread.php?tid=18672)

Ascension Shouldn't Matter - Dtris - 11-13-2020

I was thinking of this today. Being someone who is aware of the messages of the upcoming Ascension, it has influenced certain thought patterns. I don't know how common it is, but I sometimes think that current events don't matter, since the ascension is occurring and this planet will become 4th density positive. When that happens there is a type of apathy that kicks in which I think can inhibit polarization.

If you have made the choice, and are aware of the transition, I think it is best to act as if the transition won't happen. That way there is no apathy that will sap your motivation for trying to be a light in the world and make positive changes.

What do you all think? Have you had similar experiences?

RE: Ascension Shouldn't Matter - Black Dragon - 11-13-2020

I agree with everything you are saying-except we don't need to pretend or act like it isn't happening. The question is, what's making the transition happen? Consciousness. Who's consciousness-well obviously that's us. This isn't something that is happening to us, or outside us. Yes, there are external manifestations, but I see the most important part of the process as something that's inside. A person's inner work will be a person's inner work, regardless of any external "ascension" or transition to a higher density-so no, you don't have to pretend it's not happening, because whether it's happening or not has no bearing on how we should act-our mission is the same.

On the other hand, like I said, this isn't happening TO us, we are part of the creative process of making it happen. Sitting on our asses and waiting for it to happen TO us is totally not productive-so let's get up, be ourselves, live our lives, and deal with our s***. Planetary ascensions and all that jazz=just another SNAFU day in the life of a wanderer, in my opinion.

RE: Ascension Shouldn't Matter - Daze - 11-13-2020

I haven't found much point in contemplating about this kind of thing, personally. If one can manage to frame it as a positive motivator to continue doing that inner work, continue seeking to understand and accept themselves entirely, then it could be beneficial. I see also a rather large yet sly pitfall wherein concerns about ascension, harvest, enlightenment, what-have-you, becomes its own goal; one which we then set against ourselves as a means of determining our self worth and validity rather than simply checking if we are indeed moving towards this particular landmark that shall someday be passed by.

However, I imagine such issues are quite well all on their own and merit further contemplation rather than simply pushing it aside. The important bit is in the pattern and origin of these thoughts, which will continue to arise in a myriad of forms if not dealt with accordingly.

RE: Ascension Shouldn't Matter - unity100 - 11-14-2020

(11-13-2020, 06:55 PM)Dtris Wrote: I was thinking of this today. Being someone who is aware of the messages of the upcoming Ascension

Note that per Ra there is no such 'upcoming event'. Explicitly, there is no 'ascension'.

Quote:it has influenced certain thought patterns.

Precisely. It passivizes the person, disconnects it from the existing times and reality, and makes him/her a passive person who waits.

Quote:I don't know how common it is, but I sometimes think that current events don't matter, since the ascension is occurring and this planet will become 4th density positive. When that happens there is a type of apathy that kicks in which I think can inhibit polarization.

Yeah, precisely that.

Quote:If you have made the choice, and are aware of the transition, I think it is best to act as if the transition won't happen. That way there is no apathy that will sap your motivation for trying to be a light in the world and make positive changes.

What do you all think? Have you had similar experiences?

Best route is always the same route: Walking in the direction where your inner drive takes you towards.

RE: Ascension Shouldn't Matter - Dtris - 11-16-2020

(11-13-2020, 10:06 PM)Daze Wrote: I haven't found much point in contemplating about this kind of thing, personally.  If one can manage to frame it as a positive motivator to continue doing that inner work, continue seeking to understand and accept themselves entirely, then it could be beneficial.  I see also a rather large yet sly pitfall wherein concerns about ascension, harvest, enlightenment, what-have-you, becomes its own goal; one which we then set against ourselves as a means of determining our self worth and validity rather than simply checking if we are indeed moving towards this particular landmark that shall someday be passed by.

However, I imagine such issues are quite well all on their own and merit further contemplation rather than simply pushing it aside.  The important bit is in the pattern and origin of these thoughts, which will continue to arise in a myriad of forms if not dealt with accordingly.

It is all in how it is perceived. I just think it is easy to fall into a trap of apathy if you believe ascension/harvest/rapture whatever, is imminent.

I don't necessarily see treating reaching the next grade as a bad goal. You are correct that goals like this should not tie to self worth or validity. A common pitfall as you say as are all kinds of goals, such as weight loss, performance in sports, or dating, or work. The point of goals should be to reach them so you can see the next mountain to climb, there is always more. The trouble arises if people think of it as the end.

RE: Ascension Shouldn't Matter - Dtris - 11-16-2020

(11-13-2020, 09:15 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: I agree with everything you are saying-except we don't need to pretend or act like it isn't happening. The question is, what's making the transition happen? Consciousness. Who's consciousness-well obviously that's us. This isn't something that is happening to us, or outside us. Yes, there are external manifestations, but I see the most important part of the process as something that's inside. A person's inner work will be a person's inner work, regardless of any external "ascension" or transition to a higher density-so no, you don't have to pretend it's not happening, because whether it's happening or not has no bearing on how we should act-our mission is the same.

On the other hand, like I said, this isn't happening TO us, we are part of the creative process of making it happen. Sitting on our asses and waiting for it to happen TO us is totally not productive-so let's get up, be ourselves, live our lives, and deal with our s***. Planetary ascensions and all that jazz=just another SNAFU day in the life of a wanderer, in my opinion.

I think we are on the same page just taking a slightly different perspective. I guess I was mainly trying to point out that the mental concept of their being no ascension/transition would be more beneficial for some people. I can also see where you concept of being the driver for the transition would be equally if not more helpful.

RE: Ascension Shouldn't Matter - Glow - 11-16-2020

I guess I don't quite think of it as a goal, or a it doesn't matter.

I am grateful it will occur for all of us who choose to polarize, and greatful those in the sinkwhole will hopefully restart their cycle in a less set in stone distortion wise 3D experience.

They may have a beautiful harmonious venus type 3D elsewhere. I don't know but I can hope they get some peace in at least the beginning of the next 3D cycle because it has been a lot to handle this much bellicosity. Hard to get out of a sinkhole that has developed over 3 mini cycles just getting more and more stuck practicing the same distortions.

Time for a less distorted restart  within the next 600 years-ish.

All being one, my other selves that will stay in 3D I just hope for a clearer choice next cycle.

Typing that I know there is potential for some to read that as arrogant.

Arrogant like I assume I am polarized enough to go. I don't feel that way, prideful or cocky I just am not at all worried so it isn't arrogance just trust in grace and forgiveness. I diligently work at my shadow more than any other work I do and it'll all work out slowly dropping distortions that separate from unity one by one.

Also potentially over 600 years left. No time to stop doing the work, no time for apathy, lots of time left to wander and help self and all selves move closer towards home.

RE: Ascension Shouldn't Matter - AnthroHeart - 05-11-2022

I just felt the energies shift, and coming into greater resonance.

RE: Ascension Shouldn't Matter - tadeus - 05-12-2022

Sit back and see what is happening. At this moment everything is possible.

The transition can be felt, but everything is done by Orion to turn this into an negative 4th density.

Besides - is there any description of Q'uo / Ra how a negative 4th density normally looks like?

RE: Ascension Shouldn't Matter - omcasey - 05-12-2022

I would add that there is no separation between graduation ( ascension ) and world events. it is all one, it is all at once.