Bring4th
Hello and a short story - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hello and a short story (/showthread.php?tid=187)

Hello and a short story - Addax - 03-12-2009

First off, hello everyone. I just found this place and I think it's great.
So for my story. Even when I was young I rememember telling myself that I was different. I was a happy kid but quiet. I lived in a rural area and spent most of my time in the woods or with our animals. People always seemed hostile and dangerous to me. Even my parents , I knew were not like me. I do have a sister who may be a wanderer and we were good friends growing up but since then she has strayed from the path to pursue more earthly goals.She will be back.
Anyway,early childhood was alright I was facinated with anything about ufos or aliens.I also absorbed any info on ghost, bigfoot or anything paranormal. I still do.When I was around twelve things started to go down hill. Now I was expected to act in a different way and start playing these social games. I failed misserably. My grades slipped and my depression surfaced. No one understood, and I got into trouble a lot.In junior high I began to play along somewhat and met some friends.At fourteen I started to drink and smoke pot.I used it to become like everyone else and fit in.This continued until I was eighteen and I had a chemicaly induced mystical experience, it changed my life.It was like a veil had been lifted.After this I realized the futility of drinking and drugs and I began to have "big" dreams, some fully lucid.
One such dream involved a ufo shooting a lazer into my forehead and telling me "You are from Venus."I had no idea what that meant.I often dream of ufos and psychedelic scenes in the sky also wild earth changes,like the crust of the earth heaving up and splitting apart.I have also had two seperate ufo encounters in broad daylight, very close.I figured I must be insane.
I became isolated from my "friends" and began studying eastern religions.I started to meditate and contemplate my existense.I was very depressed even suicidal at times, I felt completely alone and confused.I could not hold a job, I found it all pointless.For years I struggled with myself.Why am I here? What is all this?
Only in the last few years have I seen the light and only in the last few months have I actually woken up.Recently I have had some experiences that have shown my true self and I have received information about who I am and why I am here.I still thought that maybe I just made it up,until I ran across the Law of One material.It confirmed that I am not crazy.Parts of the Ra material are exactly the same info as I have received.
I am now awake and doing the work to be a conduit of Love and Light for us all.Together we can raise the vibes and make a great world.
Its nice to know there are others out there, I dont feel so alone now.
Thank you.

RE: Hello and a short story - MisterRabbit - 03-12-2009

Hey, I had a chemically induced mystical experience too, and it really does change you. You are not alone. Hope to see you around the forums.

RE: Hello and a short story - B61zz13 - 03-18-2009

As Timothy Leary would say," you are in a network of love". We welcome you with open arms.

RE: Hello and a short story - Ali Quadir - 03-19-2009

A "chemical" experience was a part of my path too.
It happens. Welcome Smile

RE: Hello and a short story - airwaves - 03-24-2009

The snozberries taste like snozberries LOL. Glad to have you.

(that is from super troopers btw)

RE: Hello and a short story - Kristine - 03-25-2009

(03-12-2009, 03:13 PM)Addax Wrote: First off, hello everyone. I just found this place and I think it's great.
So for my story. Even when I was young I rememember telling myself that I was different. I was a happy kid but quiet. I lived in a rural area and spent most of my time in the woods or with our animals. People always seemed hostile and dangerous to me. Even my parents , I knew were not like me. I do have a sister who may be a wanderer and we were good friends growing up but since then she has strayed from the path to pursue more earthly goals.She will be back.
Anyway,early childhood was alright I was facinated with anything about ufos or aliens.I also absorbed any info on ghost, bigfoot or anything paranormal. I still do.When I was around twelve things started to go down hill. Now I was expected to act in a different way and start playing these social games. I failed misserably. My grades slipped and my depression surfaced. No one understood, and I got into trouble a lot.In junior high I began to play along somewhat and met some friends.At fourteen I started to drink and smoke pot.I used it to become like everyone else and fit in.This continued until I was eighteen and I had a chemicaly induced mystical experience, it changed my life.It was like a veil had been lifted.After this I realized the futility of drinking and drugs and I began to have "big" dreams, some fully lucid.
One such dream involved a ufo shooting a lazer into my forehead and telling me "You are from Venus."I had no idea what that meant.I often dream of ufos and psychedelic scenes in the sky also wild earth changes,like the crust of the earth heaving up and splitting apart.I have also had two seperate ufo encounters in broad daylight, very close.I figured I must be insane.
I became isolated from my "friends" and began studying eastern religions.I started to meditate and contemplate my existense.I was very depressed even suicidal at times, I felt completely alone and confused.I could not hold a job, I found it all pointless.For years I struggled with myself.Why am I here? What is all this?
Only in the last few years have I seen the light and only in the last few months have I actually woken up.Recently I have had some experiences that have shown my true self and I have received information about who I am and why I am here.I still thought that maybe I just made it up,until I ran across the Law of One material.It confirmed that I am not crazy.Parts of the Ra material are exactly the same info as I have received.
I am now awake and doing the work to be a conduit of Love and Light for us all.Together we can raise the vibes and make a great world.
Its nice to know there are others out there, I dont feel so alone now.
Thank you.

Hi Addax,

I am new and hello, no you are not alone, our lives sure give us challenges.
I can also relate to being a conduit of love/light. That seems to be what my life is about.

Kristine

RE: Hello and a short story - Pier-Marie - 04-02-2009

Hi, Addax, I've had many experiences similar to you -feeling the world is hostile, depressed, dreams of ufos, feeling my family was not my real family, thinking I am from Venus, studing eastern religion and meditation. I only recently learned about the Ra and the Wanderers. I know I am one of these people for sure. I just wanted to share with you what I found that helped me, it may or not be good for you, you can check it out for yourself. a wonderful meditation called Quan Yin Meditation taught by a nice woman spirtitual teacher named Supreme Master Ching Hai. Look into it if it rings true for you. It worked for me as to connect with my inner divine self and the creator, and I feel more confort being in this world. www.godsdirectcontact.org www.suprememastertv.com