Bring4th
Mastering of Outer Catalyst - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Mastering of Outer Catalyst (/showthread.php?tid=18722)

Mastering of Outer Catalyst - Infinite - 11-24-2020

I'm trying to understand what Ra meant here:

Quote:The more advanced the entity, the more tenuous the connection between the sub-Logos and the perceived catalyst until, finally, all catalyst is chosen, generated, and manufactured by the self, for the self.(54.17)

54.18 QUESTIONER Which entities incarnate at this time on this planet would be of that category, manufacturing all of their catalyst?

RA I am Ra. We find your query indeterminate but can respond that the number of those which have mastered outer catalyst completely is quite small.

Most of those harvestable at this space/time nexus have partial control over the outer illusion and are using the outer catalyst to work upon some bias which is not yet in balance.

What I wonder is whether this would be something like planning 100% of the experiences before incarnation, or in some way "manipulating" reality every second while in incarnation. What do you think?

RE: Mastering of Outer Catalyst - AnthroHeart - 11-24-2020

I take it to mean that nothing "outside" of you phases you any longer.
You are at peace no matter what is going on around you.

RE: Mastering of Outer Catalyst - Infinite Unity - 11-24-2020

All things are One, they have one progenitor. So the crux of generating catalyst is always the same, the understanding of it is what differs. Nothing ever changes but how we perceive them. There is One vibration, being perceived as endless(many).

RE: Mastering of Outer Catalyst - flofrog - 11-24-2020

(11-24-2020, 09:32 AM)Infinite Wrote: I'm trying to understand what Ra meant here:

Quote:The more advanced the entity, the more tenuous the connection between the sub-Logos and the perceived catalyst until, finally, all catalyst is chosen, generated, and manufactured by the self, for the self.(54.17)

54.18 QUESTIONER Which entities incarnate at this time on this planet would be of that category, manufacturing all of their catalyst?

RA I am Ra. We find your query indeterminate but can respond that the number of those which have mastered outer catalyst completely is quite small.

Most of those harvestable at this space/time nexus have partial control over the outer illusion and are using the outer catalyst to work upon some bias which is not yet in balance.

What I wonder is whether this would be something like planning 100% of the experiences before incarnation, or in some way "manipulating" reality every second while in incarnation. What do you think?

Infinite,
Just curious... but thinking of Michael  Newton’s books where it shows incarnations soon become planned by the entity, with the spiritual guide’s help, then the mastering  of catalyst by advanced entity  would  happen while incarnating, sort of accelerating the plan ?

RE: Mastering of Outer Catalyst - Louisabell - 11-25-2020

(11-24-2020, 09:32 AM)Infinite Wrote: I'm trying to understand what Ra meant here:

Interesting question. I wonder if it has anything to do with the unmanifested self?

Ra Wrote:33.15 Questioner: Can you list any sub-headings under the self that would— or ways that the self is acted on catalytically to produce experience?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, the self unmanifested. Secondly, the self in relation to the societal self created by self and other-self. Thirdly, the interaction between self and the gadgets, toys, and amusements of the self, other-self invention. Fourthly, the self relationship with those attributes which you may call war and rumors of war.

33.16 Questioner: I was thinking possibly the catalyst of physical pain. How does this… Does this go under this heading?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct, it going under the heading of the unmanifested self; that is, the self which does not need other-self in order to manifest or act.

RE: Mastering of Outer Catalyst - Infinite - 11-25-2020

Just an addendum. Here Ra talks about the balanced or almost balanced entity and how it acts in relation to catalysis:

Quote:The catalyst of experience works in order for the learn/teachings of this density to occur. However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching. The end result is that the catalyst is no longer needed. Thus this density is no longer needed.
(42.2)

Quote:To the truly balanced entity no situation would be emotionally charged. With this understood, we may say the following:

The repression of emotions depolarizes the entity insofar as it then chooses not to use the catalytic action of the space/time present in a spontaneous manner, thus dimming the energy centers. There is, however, some polarization towards positive if the cause of this repression is consideration for other-selves.

The entity which has worked long enough with the catalyst to be able to feel the catalyst but not find it necessary to express reactions is not yet balanced but suffers no depolarization due to the transparency of its experiential continuum. Thus the gradual increase in the ability to observe one’s reactions and to know the self will bring the self ever closer to a true balance. Patience is requested and suggested, for the catalyst is intense upon your plane, and its use must be appreciated over a period of consistent learn/teaching.
(42.9)

Quote:We have spoken to this point. Therefore, we shall briefly iterate that to the balanced entity no situation has an emotional charge but is simply a situation like any other in which the entity may or may not observe an opportunity to be of service. The closer an entity comes to this attitude, the closer an entity is to balance.
(42.10)

I conclude that, based on 42.2, a harvestable entity is one that no longer uses the third density catalyst for learning. 3D no longer influences it. However, as Ra says in 54.18, even though it is harvestable, an entity has not mastered the external catalysis yet. So I suppose that "mastering external catalysis" is something beyond not being influenced by catalysis. Because even if balanced, catalysis will still reach the entity, although no reaction other than love occurs. It seems to me that creating the catalysis can be a kind of manipulation of reality. Something like creating all the experiences.

(11-24-2020, 12:27 PM)flofrog Wrote: Infinite,
Just curious... but thinking of Michael  Newton’s books where it shows incarnations soon become planned by the entity, with the spiritual guide’s help, then the mastering  of catalyst by advanced entity  would  happen while incarnating, sort of accelerating the plan ?

I haven't read Michael Newton's books yet, but I understand that the planning of the incarnation has to do with the lessons of love, that is, the purpose of these lessons is to acquire the harvestability. But I think it's possible that the entity can plan the penetration of the blue and indigo rays. Ra says something about it here:

Quote:The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy, for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self.

Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard, one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication; of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy; and, if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate, or hallowed, nature of everyday creations and activities.
(48.7)

So, about a possible acceleration of the plan by the domain of external catalysis, that seems to me a plus.