Bring4th
[split] The 4d Transition and Technological Tools - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: [split] The 4d Transition and Technological Tools (/showthread.php?tid=18724)

[split] The 4d Transition and Technological Tools - curio_city - 11-23-2020

(11-19-2020, 07:59 AM)Patrick Wrote: The issue with communism is that the Elites always ensured that it was trialed bound to a dictatorship. Thus ensuring to create a strong negative feeling towards it in the populations of this planet.

But communism is not the solution anyway. The solution is to let go of the concept of money completely. We are ready to do reverse accounting instead. À la resource based economy style but with all the complexity handled by artificial intelligence.

I don't see AI as having much of any place in an enlightened society striving for 4th density vibrations. What do you think about that?

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Patrick - 11-23-2020

(11-23-2020, 05:57 PM)curio_city Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 07:59 AM)Patrick Wrote: The issue with communism is that the Elites always ensured that it was trialed bound to a dictatorship. Thus ensuring to create a strong negative feeling towards it in the populations of this planet.

But communism is not the solution anyway. The solution is to let go of the concept of money completely. We are ready to do reverse accounting instead. À la resource based economy style but with all the complexity handled by artificial intelligence.

I don't see AI as having much of any place in an enlightened society striving for 4th density vibrations. What do you think about that?

I am not talking about a conscious machine, rather a system that has just enough "intelligence" to handle the complexities related to running an RBE.  In order for an RBE to be successful, it has to predict what usage there will be by society of any and all resources. Otherwise, something someone needs/wants won't be available exactly when it is needed/required.

Also, for us to reach 4th density, technology is very much involved in the process.  But it's just a transition.  Once we all start connecting with each others via the social memory complex, the need for technology will fall away.

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - AnthroHeart - 11-23-2020

(11-23-2020, 06:51 PM)Patrick Wrote:

I am not talking about a conscious machine, rather a system that has just enough "intelligence" to handle the complexities related to running an RBE.  In order for an RBE to be successful, it has to predict what usage there will be by society of any and all resources.  Otherwise, something someone needs/wants won't be available exactly when it is needed/required.

Also, for us to reach 4th density, technology is very much involved in the process.  But it's just a transition.  Once we all start connecting with each others via the social memory complex, the need for technology will fall away.

You're probably referring to a Servitor. It's programmed intelligent energy:

https://enlightenedstates.com/2017/04/07/servitor-just-powerful-spiritual-tool/

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - curio_city - 11-24-2020

(11-23-2020, 06:51 PM)Patrick Wrote:

I am not talking about a conscious machine, rather a system that has just enough "intelligence" to handle the complexities related to running an RBE.  In order for an RBE to be successful, it has to predict what usage there will be by society of any and all resources.  Otherwise, something someone needs/wants won't be available exactly when it is needed/required.

I wonder what the increase in a reliance on technology does, in general, to a mixed-polarity society. It's nice in theory to have so many things accounted for automatically so that we can focus on our own awakening, but technological advances on this planet seem to offer mostly sleep. Is RBE of this magnitude, coupled with the technology to support it, realistic for us in a positive way?

RE: Trump rally in Tulsa causing an earthquake and demonstrating a case study - Patrick - 11-24-2020

Yes I think so. I think it is inevitable and just a matter of time. Negativity will first have to slowly fall away. But since this planet is shifting to 4D positive, that is also inevitable and just a matter of time.