Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MrWho - 02-19-2021

I will visit the grave of one who died of covid. And wish I could hug them. And also that their family could as well. While true their spirit moves on. Separation has occurred. Even if only temporarily.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 02-19-2021

(02-19-2021, 01:22 PM)MrWho Wrote: I understand the compassion for the virus itself. Consider that 1 square inch of your skin has over 50,000 bacteria that live and thrive there. They would all perish to the covid virus. (If you die)

Would letting one 2nd density organism thrive to kill many times more than itself be a true service to the infinite creator?

I'm not advocating for the virus as I said.

I was speaking generally about a much bigger picture. In that bigger picture I see human responsibility, and yes, I do respect all life forms. But as I said, I was not saying humans shouldn't protect themselves from that which may harm them.

Things such as spittoons, and making it illegal to spit on the sidewalks because of TB, I think had more than just the spread of disease as an issue. I think it was also about a clean environment and respect for others. Spitting is disgusting to me, and I wouldn't want to walk on little piles of spit on the sidewalk.

Quote:23.14 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me of the reasons for the disease? I think I already know, but I think it might be good for the book to state this at this time.

Ra: I am Ra. This is, as we have mentioned before, not particularly informative with regard to the Law of One. However, the land you know of as Egypt at that time was highly barbarous in its living conditions, as you would call them. The river which you call Nile was allowed to flood and to recede, thus providing the fertile grounds for the breeding of diseases which may be carried by insects. Also, the preparation of foodstuffs allowed diseases to form. Also, there was difficulty in many cases with sources of water and water which was taken caused disease due to the organisms therein.

It seems to me Ra is talking about humans being responsible in their environments with cleanliness and order. So it isn't just that we are victims of disease.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MrWho - 02-19-2021

I sense immense compassion, and a distinct lack of wisdom. This entire thread.

It was not wisdom that compelled me to post in this thread it was compassion.

The irony of my own lack of wisdom has not been lost upon myself.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 02-19-2021

I found this article very informative and thought I would share.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/lipid-nanoparticles-in-covid-19-vaccines-the-new-mercury-to-antivaxxers/

I wanted to know where the idea that the vaccine causes infertility came from.  It is addressed in there.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 02-19-2021

Bill Gates is now everywhere promoting his "knowledge." Suddenly the guy is an expert on everything. Now he's saying we shouldn't eat meat. What a sick fellow he is.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - heartovthesun - 02-19-2021

It's insanity. Like real life Bond villian level stuff

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 02-19-2021

(02-19-2021, 03:34 PM)Patrick Wrote: I found this article very informative and thought I would share.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/lipid-nanoparticles-in-covid-19-vaccines-the-new-mercury-to-antivaxxers/

I wanted to know where the idea that the vaccine causes infertility came from.  It is addressed in there.

This is from the article:
"There are, of course, problems to be overcome with mRNA vaccines. One is that RNA is unstable in aqueous solution, which is why the RNAs used are modified to make them more stable and also why the vaccines need to be stored at such ultralow temperatures, a characteristic that complicated the rollout because many sites didn’t have -80°C freezers to store the vaccines and such freezers cost thousands of dollars. (The -80°C freezer in my lab cost close to $10,000.) The other problem is getting the mRNA into the cells. That’s where the lipid nanoparticles come in."

I find it worrisome that this aspect is not emphasized more in the mRNA vaccine related articles; even here the information is only partial. These RNA-strands are extremely delicate and notoriously unstable, which is why it needs the deeply frozen -80°C to be usable; as is mentioned here. However, there are studies (by the EU medicine regulating agency) which tell that the integrity of the mRNA is in most cases compromised already after the manufacturing process. Every second matters and decreases the integrity of the RNA. When added the fact that regular medical personnel (who may or may not hold information about the nature of these vaccines) are handling the vaccinations, one can only assume that there must be situations from a very wide margin. Sometimes the shots are given right after thawing, sometimes hours or even days after. When the RNA integrity is compromised it means that some of the strands have broken down into smaller fragments. Some of them are inactive due to lacking initiatory sequences but some of them can be quite active yet holding incomplete mutant mRNA strands potentially creating any sort of mutant proteins. No one can know what these could manifest, except maybe that the worst case scenario turns them into prions. It is impossible to conduct a private study large enough, unless this experimental vaccine is given to billions of people at the same time. Yes, YOU are the experiment, and it's not even about covid. This is why the old scientist in me has also (in tandem to my spiritual self) refused to take part in this inhuman experiment.

That being said, my 'spiritual self' (which is closer to my true self nowadays) is with Aqua on this one. He/she has said it better in his previous messages than I ever could have. Still, I wanted to share that 'materialist scientific' view, because some seem to value those more rather than the mind centered concept of disease which holds much deeper truth in my opinion.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 02-19-2021

I get the reasoning behind the question of what happens with the broken down strands. Here is an article that made it clearer for me.

https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2021/01/11/rna-vaccines-and-their-lipids

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 02-20-2021

(02-19-2021, 11:26 PM)Patrick Wrote: I get the reasoning behind the question of what happens with the broken down strands.  Here is an article that made it clearer for me.

https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2021/01/11/rna-vaccines-and-their-lipids

This is all fine and dandy scientific sales pitch material which takes into account only the things that have been 'verified' (this makes me laugh these days) by experiments. There's always unknowns left, of course, and they never get publicised, nor focused, because those mean losing future grants; it is imperative that the outlook is always forward, outreaching. The huge problem about scientific experiments (which explain many odd results in my past on hindsight) is that scientists assume absolute objectivity. Even by sciences own materialistic standards the results from experiments rarely close in significant objectivity. This is usually 'remedied' by increasing 'the n' aka the number of parallel/repeated experiments, or just with plain ignorance. However, usually in the prototyping stage everything is done in smaller scale where 'the subjective effect' from one person has larger effect on the final results. This bias of a certain result is then carried further in the chain of experiments until they either remain in the final product or fail at some point as the bias is discarded for whatever reason. For scientists doing these experiments nothing is Mind, when everything is Mind. When they say they close in absolute objectivity, they are near absolute subjectivity, because everything is subjective. This fundamental bias could be used productively (known as magic) but it will never be accepted by those entrenched in materialistic doctrine of scientism (who control almost all of what gets published). So, because of this fundamental flaw in the scientific machine, expect no real understanding from them of deeper meanings of how even their precious material world works. They are merely grasping in the dark going for the thing producing most prestige to those holding the strings. The publications are collections of sanitized results which work until they don't, and media articles and interviews of scientists and professors are sales pitches. It is a world where blind leads the blind.

At least one can believe that the vaccine helps them and their closed one's, so then it perhaps may do just that. That is a very materialistic outlook, however, and when all things are considered (e.g. the things said above) extremely illusory.

This is only my opinion, so take it as such.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 02-20-2021

removed

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 02-20-2021

(02-19-2021, 10:58 AM)Patrick Wrote: On the good news side of things. Canada has started receiving doses again.  We can expect to have vaccinated all those who wants it before September.

This should ensure we do not get a third wave of enforced closures/distantiation again this autumn.  It's been more than a year that I have been allowed to see my parents.  I think I am ready for this thing to be put behind us.  I'm probably not the only one.

You are not even allowed to see your parents? That is awful.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 02-20-2021

Agua is right, there is no scientific consensus, in fact government's demand their medical personnel and scientists follow their mandated orthodoxy otherwise they loose their licenses and careers. No debate is tolerated. That alone fundamentally goes against scientific principals. Science is the new religious politic, instead of just being a process like it's supposed to be.

A quote from a CBC article this week (I'm not linking to the article, the CBC has become trash and frequently does hit pieces like this one, they are not impartial) :

Quote:Spokespeople for the College of Physicians and Surgeons of B.C. and the B.C. College of Nurses and Midwives .... added that doctors and nurses are expected to provide advice that is in line with public health orders .....

.... that may lead to discipline or other regulatory action....

.... the college helped develop a position statement from the Federation of Medical Regulatory Authorities of Canada, which clarifies what's expected of doctors when they speak publicly.

"Physicians hold a unique position of trust with the public. They must not make comments or provide advice that encourage the public to act contrary to public health orders and recommendations," the statement says.

Now before you agree with that, did you realize that doctors are supposed to have the ability to independently practice medicine as they deem fit for their patients? Think about it.

So in the above articles case, the doctors in question are denouncing the lockdowns, something which some health ministers and the WHO admit there is no scientific evidence reason to enact, yet the science community who object are muzzled from participating in or supporting lawfully democratic protest actions. And now you have politicians and industry types (like Angela Merkel) claiming that only 100% vaccination rates (which mean multiple shots every year) will officially end the pandemic status, which is currently in dispute in the science community as well. So you have to ask yourselves, who is running this, and where does it end? All the foreshadowing is there, it's not about science, it's about control. Ironically in Israel you need to carry around papers (vaccination passports....papers please!) to function in society....totally insane. We have learned nothing.

(02-20-2021, 04:33 AM)Agua Wrote: What I find interesting is, that there seems to be no interest whatsoever to view the virus situation from a spiritual perspective and applying spiritual principles.

Diana for example has even posted the relevant Ra quotes.
I shared a few experiences from my work regarding that subject.

I would have expected at least a discussion about that.

But to my surprise, each time that perspective comes up, somebody changes subject and the impuls to view it spiritually vanishes.

Especially surprising on a board that usually examines and debates every little thing from a spiritual perspective.

While I completely understand that it is a long process to let spiritually penetrate every aspect of life and dissolve the superficial contradictions to a materialistic view, especially if it’s such a fear loaded subject, I don’t understand why not even an attempt is being made.

I mean, what spiritual theories worth, if they have no relevance to practical life?

Does anybody else have that impression?

There is a lot of confusion surrounding this virus I think. Confusion that have caused many people fear and guilt. It is not just here I have seen and have heard that but in different platforms. There is a scenario that is flittering about that if we do not get vaccinated we may cause others to die and our governments have shamed many into believing this is an absolute truth. While the statistics show that the survival rate is nearing 99%. Truthfully, from the beginning, I have had to fight the desire to put a mask on "after" I did loads of research not about CoV-19 but about Corona Viruses period and how they have been with mankind kind for thousands of years and are a cousin to the common cold.
In other words, I have had to face my own fears of death but I have also had to face my own want and desire for liberty. Not just for me, but for us all.
But anyway...
It is harder to trust the intuitive promptings of the self and place hope in something else. Especially the very thing that has indoctrinated many of us, science. Which is just barely catching up with Ancient Wisdom.
I also feel there are many things at play here in the way of catalyst here. Collectively and subjectively. Our need for certain controls, fear, paranoia, shame, separation and anxiety. What would happen if our governments were to tell us, now that everyone is vaccinated you still will be locked down, you still may not go visit Granny in the nursing home or you still may not have a social life; that you are now on your own with little human contact. Will we still feel as if we have done what was best? And to what end? What if we were to turn to our own intuition never listening to a televised report? What if we could turn to taking care of our bodies with natural vitamins and minerals, eating right, sleeping right, and taking care of our spiritual needs therfore getting our minds right, and our hearts right? I think Eckhart Tolle says, (and many others I presume) we should die each day....or to each moment.
What if we are being asked to clear those collective lower rays but do it so that it affects the individual first and then of course it moves to affect the whole.
There is no doubt to me this is a karma hiccup that has culminated into one huge event for mankind just like black death except now...we all know about all the deaths is it supposedly causing.
The memory of certain plagues that ravage mankind is within us, each of us. Many of us have reincarnated because we were killed by illnesses that plagued mankind and we have witnessed most of the people of the population dying, our loved ones suffering and dying. This is still with us in memory.
Well, I will not be taking the vaccination because I am comfortable. I have done a lot of spiritual work because of CoV-19 and I finally was able to get into a comfortable spot. I do not care if others line up for the vaccination as we do what we must do to feel that safety. It truly does not bother me what others do. I want them to be free to make choices even if I do not agree or won't be following suit.

(02-20-2021, 05:27 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 10:58 AM)Patrick Wrote: On the good news side of things. Canada has started receiving doses again.  We can expect to have vaccinated all those who wants it before September.

This should ensure we do not get a third wave of enforced closures/distantiation again this autumn.  It's been more than a year that I have been allowed to see my parents.  I think I am ready for this thing to be put behind us.  I'm probably not the only one.

In Quebec you can't even leave the house after 8pm, unless you have a dog to walk, let alone visit family. Where I am I technically can't visit anyone (or they see me), but I can shop at Walmart to my heart's content. It's an upside down world full of insane people driven by propaganda and fear, not by any sound principals. It used to be flatten the curve for 2 weeks, now no one is allowed to get sick at all, or get screened with any viral chunks in their system (but thank goodness the flu and pneumonia have been somehow completly eradicated...go figure it's a miracle!). I could go on about how the stats are being manipulated (this coming from health practitioners), how the media are claiming overfilled hospitals that are really empty (but meanwhile other hospitals being artificially stacked with the majority of patients) or how they justify more lockdown measures in areas because there's a 100% increase in cases (so 1 person increasing to 2). It's not a conspiracy theory, people are witnessing the govt and media lying to them in real time, some health workers are blowing the whistle and getting fired, and incompetence/inhumane policy is destroying the old age and special needs homes. There are literally crimes against humanity being actualised by mismanagement, and history will not view this kindly.

I'm not go to debate any of this, I am seeing it play out first hand, and so are many others. And of course we are being tar and feathered, because the establishment is never kind to those who question their actions, and many will be happy to police us on their behalf.

Ok I'm out, too worked up lol.

(02-20-2021, 06:12 AM)zedro Wrote:

In Quebec you can't even leave the house after 8pm, unless you have a dog to walk, let alone visit family. Where I am I technically can't visit anyone (or they see me), but I can shop at Walmart to my heart's content. It's an upside down world full of insane people driven by propaganda and fear, not by any sound principals. It used to be flatten the curve for 2 weeks, now no one is allowed to get sick at all, or get screened with any viral chunks in their system (but thank goodness the flu and pneumonia have been somehow completly eradicated...go figure it's a miracle!). I could go on about how the stats are being manipulated (this coming from health practitioners), how the media are claiming overfilled hospitals that are really empty (but meanwhile other hospitals being artificially stacked with the majority of patients) or how they justify more lockdown measures in areas because there's a 100% increase in cases (so 1 person increasing to 2). It's not a conspiracy theory, people are witnessing the govt and media lying to them in real time, some health workers are blowing the whistle and getting fired, and incompetence/inhumane policy is destroying the old age and special needs homes. There are literally crimes against humanity being actualised by mismanagement, and history will not view this kindly.

I'm not go to debate any of this, I am seeing it play out first hand, and so are many others. And of course we are being tar and feathered, because the establishment is never kind to those who question their actions, and many will be happy to police us on their behalf.

Ok I'm out, too worked up lol.
LOL
Quote:Ok I'm out, too worked up lol.
It really makes a human being angry when it witnesses injustices being done before one's eyes. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be worked up (imagine how much care you contain by the feeling of wanting to help but cannot...you may want to look at the aspect of helplessness too btw) Heart . I also find myself in your position. I am in the USA and the state in which I reside in is fully opened and when there was a mask mandate I was asked to leave some stores due to my refusal to wear a mask. I did not wear a mask because of the my liberty to say and to signal to myself, "what is being done to my human brothers and sisters is disgusting, I am not sick and I am not afraid to be sick". Was I afraid of hospitals? you bet. If I had come down with a common cold during the summer I would have avoided the hospitals because they were paid money to report CoV patients and were incentavized further to report CoV deaths. Public Hospitals especially. I was forced to face my own mortality truthfully. Which worked out in my benefit. I even contracted CoV from my doctor's office and it was like having a mild flu.
Fear is the destroyer of dreams and freedom. Denial of fear is the lurker that destroys dreams and freedom under the radar, behind one's back.
I am glad you care so much. So much that you become "worked up". Passion is not a bad thing as long as we know how to direct it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 02-20-2021

(02-20-2021, 03:57 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 11:26 PM)Patrick Wrote: I get the reasoning behind the question of what happens with the broken down strands.  Here is an article that made it clearer for me.

This is all fine and dandy scientific sales pitch material which takes into account only the things that have been 'verified' (this makes me laugh these days) by experiments...

What is the alternative then ?  You are basically saying that biology science is in part based on faith?  If so, I agree.  There are so many drugs approved for use where it is stated that the underlying mechanism of action is unknown.

I would prefer we had pyramid healing, crystal healing and plant based wonder medications.  But sadly that is not the road our collective societies took.  We chose the mechanical view of the body and based all our "tech" on that.  This is what we have to work with at this time.

When it comes to faith based decisions.  If I have a choice in between what a stranger says on youtube and perusing data for myself.  I prefer the latter.

The end result might all be the same.  It's all based on faith.  I just have more faith in the scientific process it seems.  Experiments can be replicated by others as well, which makes it harder to maintain a bias in the data.

So what are those against vaccination proposing ?  What is the better solution ?

We cannot approach anyone who does not already live at the same address as we do.  So we can only have social contacts with family members living under the same roof (including the holiday period, no exceptions).  We also have a curfew from 20h00 to 05h00.  We are allowed to go to stores, wearing masks, to buy things.  We can't sit anywhere (restaurants can only provide takeout for example).  There is a new rule coming up now where we will be allowed to take walks outside with other people if keeping a 2m distance.  This would make it possible for me to meet my parents outside at least.  But it's a 2 hour drive to then just spend a couple minutes outside at -15 celsius (5 f) where we can't even be closer than 2 meters.  I might as well continue meeting online.  The real solution is for this thing to be put behind us for good.

Agua, I find the spiritual view of things to be paramount to my personal experience.

Where do you get the idea that having faith in the scientific process is antithesis to spirituality ?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 02-20-2021

(02-20-2021, 09:25 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 03:57 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote:

This is all fine and dandy scientific sales pitch material which takes into account only the things that have been 'verified' (this makes me laugh these days) by experiments...

What is the alternative then ?  You are basically saying that biology science is in part based on faith?  If so, I agree.  There are so many drugs approved for use where it is stated that the underlying mechanism of action is unknown.

I would prefer we had pyramid healing, crystal healing and plant based wonder medications.  But sadly that is not the road our collective societies took.  We chose the mechanical view of the body and based all our "tech" on that.  This is what we have to work with at this time.

When it comes to faith based decisions.  If I have a choice in between what a stranger says on youtube and perusing data for myself.  I prefer the latter.

The end result might all be the same.  It's all based on faith.  I just have more faith in the scientific process it seems.  Experiments can be replicated by others as well, which makes it harder to maintain a bias in the data.

So what are those against vaccination proposing ?  What is the better solution ?

Ah.. I really wouldn't want to be one to make anyone lose faith in anything but having been working in the science world for almost a decade I got to see how it functions; and I'm feeling I should continue.

Biomedical science is close to a sham, because the multidimensional nature of life completely destroys all of the established 'facts' and baselines how things work. Even chemistry works just as long as it is believed to work (there's actually a lot of fascinating research on this to be found in the fringes). Many old chemical principles are so deeply rooted that one individual cannot really affect their results, however every time a new reaction or substance is found there will be a period of 'confusion' (as I call it) when the results are not established (some believe it does this, some that). The quantum effect this confusion causes that usually many different results manifest from the same set of parameters. Sometimes, there is later powerful will used to focus on a certain result which will eventually skew the results in favour of that result. Experiments done after this follow the latter path unable to replicate early results. This effect is called morphogenetic resonance by Rupert Sheldrake who's materials are truly fascinating. Now, biological world (2nd density) is a great leap in consciousness from minerals. This means that these entities react very differently to the vibrations of other consciousnesses and can have even more active role (or 'random' as they begin to experiment using their rudimentary free will: will the bacteria eat this flake of foodstuff or that, when to replicate, escape toxins etc.). Nucleic acids are an interesting border case (1.7D?) that they certainly are not 'alive' in a biological sense, but they certainly express more evolved consciousness than regular chemicals. Viruses are even more interesting, because they practically are just nucleic acid but they have some external material methods to enhance its function. Almost like some form of archaic energy center blockage caused devolution (headcanon; ignore). Anyway, nucleic acids are certainly affected actively by conscious processes. Still, every now and then something simple will work to a useful degree (e.g. synthetic insulin factories) when the collective will was able to get behind that. The biomedical world of big pharmas today is at the same time fragmented and collective, but for the wrong reasons. All the financial policies are collective to produce ever larger and larger companies as they try to consume everything they touch to produce ever more revenue. The scientific side or the service side on the other hand is fragmented beyond belief where teams, projects, inventions, and plain people are pitted against each other. This forms the predatory 'me me me' culture inside these companies as projected profit margin makes the difference, if your 'team' is funded or cut loose. The end products you see on the selves are those which produce the biggest profit margins while being accepted through the governmental approval processes. These are the only focuses. The companies will use any means necessary to find profitable 'things' and get them approved. The likely well meaning and positively polarized scientists, engineers and inventors are mere pawns or invisible cogs in the huge machine. I was one of the cogs in A machine for a while and it made me depressed beyond belief, almost to invalidity. One either embraces the hierarchy and competitive environment or gets depressed and eventually leaves with shuns and broken reputation.

You ask for an alternative but you are the alternative. This world, universe, everything is yours and you, so the first step is to have faith in yourself and stop worrying about all of the sciences, governments, vaccines etc. and start living your life. If something confuses you too much, or just doesn't make sense, leave it; we will get the information we need when we need it. Trust your higher self. You really deeply want to see your parents? Go see them. Discuss the endeavour with them and find parameters all can agree to and just do it. Surrendering yourself to this mindless control scheme is madness, if your intuition says otherwise. You always say, 'follow your intuition', but are you truly? Are you honestly following your intuition, experiencing the optimal catalyst? Probably not, I certainly am not. Accept that one cannot know all, but equally accept that one can know something. We are far from understanding, but we can begin to push against our confines and see how far we can get. Remember what really matters; why are you here for (and it's probably not related to micromanaging aspects of your life). Still, there are no wrong answers. "All is well in the end. If all is not well, it is not the end."

Love and Light truly to all especially on this forum, I hope we all find our truths. Heart

removed

@LeiwoUnion: Great post!  Thank you for sharing your perspective.  It's really interesting.  The concept of money really is an issue we will need to address before "fixing" anything else.  I am a very optimistic person and foresee that we will do away with any kind of monetary system in due course.  I also remain optimistic that science can be a great tool to erode the Elites control over everything, in due course as well.  The alternative is the negatives having a field day with fear mongering and even more control by just saying whatever they wish without need of any evidence whatsoever.

@Agua: The irony for me is that when I delve deeply into spiritual matters, the pressure on my forehead can become so intense that it really hurts.  And no energetic, meditation, yoga or crystals can do anything to remove the hurt once it sets in.  Passing time would heal it though.  But what I do is take 1g of acetaminophen and that fixes it.  Acetaminophen is so widely used and its mechanism of action is still unknown.  Whether the effect is just collectively induced placebo or actual harsh chemicals doing something inside my body, it actually works every single time and I am glad for this. It might be unfortunate, but these are the tools of the day at the moment.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ScottK - 02-20-2021

(02-20-2021, 09:25 AM)Patrick Wrote: So what are those against vaccination proposing ?  What is the better solution ?

All you have to do is look to what Bolivia and many other Latin American countries are doing right now. A cure.

Of course, a simple, inexpensive cure would end vaccinations, and the negative elite can't have that.

(02-20-2021, 01:11 PM)ScottK Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 09:25 AM)Patrick Wrote: So what are those against vaccination proposing ?  What is the better solution ?

All you have to do is look to what Bolivia and many other Latin American countries are doing right now.  A cure.

Of course, a simple, inexpensive cure would end vaccinations, and the negative elite can't have that.

Yes I am actually following that with interest.  But to me that's still a scientific solution.  It's not voodoo as far as I know.  It does not have to be mainstream consensus science to be science.  In fact, I have a personnel issue with consensus science per se.

(02-20-2021, 12:27 PM)Patrick Wrote: @Agua: The irony for me is that when I delve deeply into spiritual matters, the pressure on my forehead can become so intense that it really hurts.  And no energetic, meditation, yoga or crystals can do anything to remove the hurt once it sets in.  Passing time would heal it though.  But what I do is take 1g of acetaminophen and that fixes it.  Acetaminophen is so widely used and its mechanism of action is still unknown.  Whether the effect is just collectively induced placebo or actual harsh chemicals doing something inside my body, it actually works every single time and I am glad for this.  It might be unfortunate, but these are the tools of the day at the moment.

I would consider this to be a serious matter Patrick, and more than just a blockage (but that would be a component, I'll leave it at that).

I would also urge you stay away from pharmaceuticals like pain relievers, the function it is serving is a mask, and in your case, that may be it's true purpose. There is alot of energy spent to maintain the status quo.

(02-20-2021, 11:53 AM)Agua Wrote: ...
That is the point where your spirituality kicks in and you (and others) debate over if its out of love and/or a positive polarization and so on to get vaccinated.

I would like to point something out about this part.  You are not going to see me mix polarity or karmic effect in any forms regarding this subject.  Yes I have seen it being mentioned by others, but I disagree.

I will get the vaccine to set a good example to those around me.  I would never think that not taking it is bad or negative or anything like that.  We all must take responsibility for what happens to us.

Vaccination (or any other treatments) should be a very personnel choice that is of no consequence to others (and certainly not any spiritual consequence).

I talk in favor of vaccination simply because I truly believe it is a marvelous tool at our disposal.  I truly believe it is doing good for this planet.  It should be free and humans should have all collaborated in its creation to get the best version possible, but that seems to be too much to ask as of now.

(02-20-2021, 02:00 PM)zedro Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 12:27 PM)Patrick Wrote: @Agua: The irony for me is that when I delve deeply into spiritual matters, the pressure on my forehead can become so intense that it really hurts.  And no energetic, meditation, yoga or crystals can do anything to remove the hurt once it sets in.  Passing time would heal it though.  But what I do is take 1g of acetaminophen and that fixes it.  Acetaminophen is so widely used and its mechanism of action is still unknown.  Whether the effect is just collectively induced placebo or actual harsh chemicals doing something inside my body, it actually works every single time and I am glad for this.  It might be unfortunate, but these are the tools of the day at the moment.

I would consider this to be a serious matter Patrick, and more than just a blockage (but that would be a component, I'll leave it at that).

I would also urge you stay away from pharmaceuticals like pain relievers, the function it is serving is a mask, and in your case, that may be it's true purpose. There is alot of energy spent to maintain the status quo.

I appreciate your intent to help and your perspective.  I have been working spiritually on this for the past ten years.  Sometimes it seems to me that it is a pre-incarnative block I have put in place and so it cannot be shaken.

This quote often comes to my mind while pondering this subject.

Quote:65.19 Questioner: [chuckles] Thank you. The forgetting process was puzzling me because you said that the fourth-density activated people who were here who had been harvestable did not have the same forgetting problem. Could you tell me why the Wanderer loses his memory?

Ra: I am Ra. The reason is twofold. First, the genetic properties of the connection between the mind/body/spirit complex and the cellular structure of the body is different for third density than for third/fourth density.

Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

The new fourth-density entities which are becoming able to demonstrate various newer abilities are doing so as a result of the present experience, not as a result of memory. There are always a few exceptions, and we ask your forgiveness for constant barrages of over-generalization.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 02-20-2021

(02-20-2021, 02:00 PM)zedro Wrote: I would also urge you stay away from pharmaceuticals like pain relievers, the function it is serving is a mask, and in your case, that may be it's true purpose. There is alot of energy spent to maintain the status quo.

I keep myself healthy without any pharmaceuticals. And I am very healthy. But I have to say that every once in a while a situation crops up where taking aspirin is the lesser of two evils—headache and misery, unable to do anything vs. getting pain relief. This I do accompany with looking at what created the headache, be it worry, tension, physical issue such as subluxation in the neck and if so, why—that sort of thing.

Pain relievers do function to mask what the actual issue is. But that is not a reason to suffer. When the pain is acknowledged, and then looked at and processed, I see no reason to avoid aspirin. When talking about morbidities like diabetes for example, I think it wise to adjust diet before taking medication if it is possible for a person. My mother was put on diabetic medication and after some years she developed kidney damage because of it. For some people this may be a trade-off that works for them. In her case when she—or rather my sister whom she lives with—adjusted her diet finally, the diabetes was essentially gone and even the doctor took her off the meds.

Belief systems are key to any healing or management of illness. The placebo effect proves that over and over. So it truly must be a personal decision. I would not undermine someone's belief in allopathic medicine or any other system. This in my opinion would be to take something from them, in an effort to push my opinions and control what they do.

You know.

Quote:...the genetic properties of the connection between the mind/body/spirit complex and the cellular structure of the body is different for third density than for third/fourth density...

What if those having a strong revulsion to the mRNA vaccine (or drugs in general) are dual activated third/fourth density ?

That difference is certainly not going to be taken into account by mainstream science.  But it's not impossible that drugs might have unexpected effects on dual activated people.

Just a thought that popped up. Smile

(02-20-2021, 02:21 PM)Patrick Wrote: I appreciate your intent to help and your perspective.  I have been working spiritually on this for the past ten years.  Sometimes it seems to me that it is a pre-incarnative block I have put in place and so it cannot be shaken.

Or it's exactly what needs to be worked on. I used the word 'mask' in a duplicatus way, covering up a very certain energy center, which is related to the blockages of the lower corresponding ones.

Also blockages are vectors of entry...