Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 02:19 PM)Diana Wrote: ...The idea of developing rockets and interplanetary travel is like almost all technology these days—it is out of sync with the general level of consciousness (such as, Okay, we can just move to another planet if we f**k this one up too much; I am not saying this is Musk's attitude)...

From our point of view here, it's obvious that trying to colonize Mars is a waste of resources.

But to understand that drive, you have to look at things from the purely materialistic point of view.

Imagine there is no spiritual/paranormal aspect to reality. The only way to ensure humans survive billions of years is to spread to other planets and solar systems. For example, to survive an asteroid strike or our sun going supernova.

We can't realistically expect engineers like Elon to include time/space in their plans. Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 03-10-2021

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 02:17 PM)Patrick Wrote: It seems to be implied that the vaccine is going to somehow gimp your true self and not just the physical body you have in this current incarnation.

The concern is gimping my connection to me true self, and not being able to accomplish the incarnational goals that I have set. It is the most important thing in my existence right now. Especially if there's been such a heavy investment to be here at this time. It would be like showing up to the 'one big race' after all the grueling training only to realize my bike is completely broken because I did not do my due diligence. Perhaps the stakes are different for us, as this is a critical junction that will determine my ability for service. I wish I could offer the deeper story but I cannot, at least not yet.

Well that's my bad. Blush Sorry for having missed something that big.

Then all is well. BigSmile

I seriously don't care what happens to my current physical body in this incarnation. If the Creator wants to use it to experience a Zombie apocalypse, so be it ! I'm also glad to donate it to science.

(03-10-2021, 03:31 PM)zedro Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 02:17 PM)Patrick Wrote: It seems to be implied that the vaccine is going to somehow gimp your true self and not just the physical body you have in this current incarnation.

The concern is gimping my connection to me true self, and not being able to accomplish the incarnational goals that I have set. It is the most important thing in my existence right now. Especially if there's been such a heavy investment to be here at this time. It would be like showing up to the 'one big race' after all the grueling training only to realize my bike is completely broken because I did not do my due diligence. Perhaps the stakes are different for us, as this is a critical junction that will determine my ability for service. I wish I could offer the deeper story but I cannot, at least not yet.

Thank you. I get it now.

As for me, after finding the Ra material, I was disconcerted to realize that any skill/knowledge/wisdom I acquire during this lifetime is pretty much meaningless.  I realized that the main reason I am here is to be here.  Anything else I can accomplish is a bonus.  So I do not worry myself with all the efforts it took to wake up or whatever else and how it will all be wasted if I have to come back and start the level at the beginning again.

All that being said, I still do not believe for a second that a vaccine could affect the connection in between my current physical body and my whole self.  It just does not compute in any way, shape or form that I am able to process.

(03-10-2021, 04:09 PM)Patrick Wrote: As for me, after finding the Ra material, I was disconcerted to realize that any skill/knowledge/wisdom I acquire during this lifetime is pretty much meaningless.  

I really hope one day you'll be able to reconcile that position, because it really should be the opposite. I'm actually in disbelief that the material led you to that conclusion.

removed

(03-10-2021, 04:52 PM)Agua Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 04:26 PM)zedro Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 04:09 PM)Patrick Wrote: As for me, after finding the Ra material, I was disconcerted to realize that any skill/knowledge/wisdom I acquire during this lifetime is pretty much meaningless.  

I really hope one day you'll be able to reconcile that position, because it really should be the opposite. I'm actually in disbelief that the material led you to that conclusion.

A question just to understand your perspective better:

Would you say that at the moment, not necessarily this exact moment, but at this point in your life you are well connected with your deeper self/ divine self or whatever one might call it?

Please note, I am not trying to talk you out of the vaccine. If it feels right for you, by all means go for it.
Its just your views regarding the possibility that you say doesn’t exist is the exact opposite of my daily experience with the work I am doing.

That doesn’t mean you have to believe this vaccine is dangerous.

I think you are addressing Patrick? Because you quoted me?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Glow - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 12:46 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 11:22 AM)Glow Wrote: The idea isn’t resonant with the Law of One material.

I’m not sure how people are overlooking that.
We are here to make choices, polarize towards unity or separation. That is the point of 3D.

So suddenly people are adding to this frame work that there is a veiled choice(vaccine which most have taken many) that regardless of the intent/polarity behind our choice it seperates us from creator and “ha ha, tricked ya no more choices”

Only death can do that, death would just lead to harvest so what is being advocated here is much seedier. It just doesn’t resonate, nor with the supporting frame work of the Ra material that this platform is based on.

More apt for a beyond top secret or some religion where creator is a psychopath. Smile

Regardless I guess we will see in a few years.

I think what Agua was implying is an effect to restrict the energy exchanges between spirit and mind and spirit and body, not whether one can or cannot make a choice and this is something covered within the material as a need of healing.

I'm sure you can think of a whole lot of events that can hinder someone's expression of spirit within this density. An extremely simple example would be a car accident that leaves you into a coma. Your conscious choice was merely to take your car and go somewhere, yet you've ended up in a situation where your incarnational experience has been heavily affected. Then you can think up of nearly any form of event that do brain damage and affect your ability to experience this density at the level your mind/body was designed for.

I don’t mean to be argumentative but I do not at all see the coma as being some sort of proof the spirit isn’t expressing within this density.
Do you find this in the material?

That coma would be the perfect way for a Wanderer to be grounded in 3D and be able to serve in the astral with easy contact to guide those incarnated.

I also have no way to assume nor does the material imply one can be kept from exchanges with mind/body and spirit. The only way would be by choice and the choice to sleep.

Edited to add your comment re:brain damage

My larger self used that repeatedly(concussion, even skull fracture) to pull me out of the material(Mind/ego) and put me back on my spiritual path. Did it rail road my life, eh it forced me to focus on spiritual evolution so no I’d say it closed a door to direct me better.

We assume things are bad, but often it’s what calls us closer to the divine.

——
Generalized to thread

I do find it pretty strange though that we are creating some boogy man to fear. There is a virus it could or could not kill people - argue about that fine.

This creation of an idea though that the elite are going to remove vaccinated people’s contact with the divine is so out there.
Does it not reek to you if the Christian and Muslim people trying to convert people to save them from hell.

It’s the exact same energy,
Hell to both religions is litterally being cut off from god, same narrative just being repackaged here.

Also for the record I don’t care what anyone does ir believes at this point.

I wouldn’t even be posting on thread but we are on a Law of One forum where were taught to be weary of channeled material that promote fear yet here over and over is being posted channeled material that promotes fear.

The need to return to balance it is obvious.

Remember Ra said channeled sources promoting fear were not STO, yet this is pretty big fear narrative, right up there with the Abrahamic hell narrative.

Anyone can believe as they choose but let’s remember where we are, and what Ra said about this. No harm no faul. Let’s all not take it personally.

We already know everything, but while incarnated in 3d we are not aware of it because of the veil.  We are not here to learn anything new.  Anything we learn is just useful insofar as enabling us to function down here.  We are not here to acquire any new wisdom from teachers or books, because the entity that we are already knows all that could possibly be understood while incarnated.

For example, if you just finished a degree at the university and you die in a car accident.  Did you waste all those years learning that stuff for nothing?  NO because you were not here to learn any of that, you were just here as an experiment to see what kind of choices you would make within certain scenarios while not being able to be aware of the full consequences that those choices have on other-selves.  That and if you're a wanderer, you are also here to passively shine your love and light into the fabric of this illusion.

I wish I could explain my PoV more clearly on this.

(03-10-2021, 05:57 PM)Patrick Wrote: We already know everything, but while incarnated in 3d we are not aware of it because of the veil.

We most assuredly do not, that's why there is spiritual evolution thru out every density. Our incarnations as a MBS complex inform spirit to which we accumulate experience in each successive incarnation. You have reduced 3d life into a meaningless trial, that is farthest from the truth.

I think you misunderstand what exactly is being veiled.

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 05:57 PM)Patrick Wrote:

We already know everything, but while incarnated in 3d we are not aware of it because of the veil.  We are not here to learn anything new.  Anything we learn is just useful insofar as enabling us to function down here.  We are not here to acquire any new wisdom from teachers or books, because the entity that we are already knows all that could possibly be understood while incarnated.

I wish I could explain my PoV more clearly on this.

I think Patrick that perhaps you mean that the higher soul that we each are, knows already, so we just here experience and choose within the veil. Also when you said earlier that all you had thought or learnt before discovering the LOO appeared to you as useless, in the way that then you suddenly had a completely different perspective on what is life in 3D

I think perhaps it’s the concept that finding un-useful the past till your discovery of the LOO, that might have perplexed Zedro

Of course I might be wrong on both counts..

removed

(03-10-2021, 06:47 PM)Agua Wrote: @Glow

I find your post a bit strange, especially regarding the boogyman to fear!

Personally, I wanted to share my very personal experience, which, again for me personally is highly relevant as well as highly convincing.
Again, personally, I in fact do trust my own personal guidance much more than any interpretation anyone makes of a text in any book channeled or written by whomever.
My personal guidance is my personal spiritual authority that I definetely place above any written word in the Ra material!

[Ra, btw, does not wish to be some kind of authority, if you remember.)

So, that was MY experience.

My experience indicated that the vaccine is a very dark and harmful thing, and I felt obliged to warn this community about that.
I guess you would probably do the same.
In fact, you are doing the same, you just have a different perspective.

I have been a member here for some years, and I guess I am not know for posting fear-mongering bullshit!

If what I said does not resonate with you, ignore it, discard it, reject it.
I repeatedly stated everybody should listen to their own guidance.

I am just not aligned with your „interpretations“ of what you believe the Ra material said regarding this.
I just contradicts my daily experience working in this field.

And as for creating a boogyman to fear:

I personally would suggest to not make a boogyman to fear out of the virus!
You are somehow reversing causalities here!
After all, the vaccine wouldnt even be necessary if the wouldnt be a virus that people fear!

The virus is not an aggressor and humans are not its victims!

And, I agree, let us not forget where we are and I suggest, we offer first and foremost as much honesty to ourselves and others!

If you look at it from a,more neutral perspective:

I am trying to warn people from serious harm.
You view that as creating something to fear.
Fair enough.

You are trying to keep people from fearing a harmless vaccine that could save us all.
I view that as talking people into something that will severely harm them.ä
Fair enough, I’d say...

I do not believe you have bad intentions, quite the opposite, I believe you are convinced of what you say and you just try to help.
You could consider the possibility that I have the exact same intention...
I didn’t mean you specifically in this case but all the people globally pushing this narrative.

Of course you should follow your personal guidance but here on the Law of One forum to balance the fear offering I will yes be reminding people what Ra said about these channelings of fear.

It’s actually a really interesting link between the abrahamic religions fear of hell/seperation from god and this virus narrative, I wonder if it’s the same karmic energy being worked out.

As to me making a boogeymen because there wouldn’t be a fear if we didn’t fear the virus. We have a lot of history with vaccines. I have had lots as precautions when traveling or needing to attend school as a kid.
I don’t fear those diseases, it’s just part of life same as this.

You keep doing you, I will keep doing me.

(03-10-2021, 04:52 PM)Agua Wrote: ...
A question just to understand your perspective better:

Would you say that at the moment, not necessarily this exact moment, but at this point in your life you are well connected with your deeper self/ divine self or whatever one might call it?

Please note, I am not trying to talk you out of the vaccine. If it feels right for you, by all means go for it.
Its just your views regarding the possibility that you say doesn’t exist is the exact opposite of my daily experience with the work I am doing.

That doesn’t mean you have to believe this vaccine is dangerous.

I believe our connection with our whole self, mine included, is perfect and complete.  The awareness of this connection is another matter.  My current awareness of this connection brings me a sense of certainty/intuition and deep peace.  The form it takes for me is very light.  There is no channeling per se, not into words.  I feel my chakras, especially 3 to 7, but mostly 6 and the crown, which really feels like wearing a crown all the time.  I get obvious Ear Tones during a normal day and the numerical synchronicities are in overdrive.  Not sure what type of info you're after so query further if needed.

(03-10-2021, 06:30 PM)zedro Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 05:57 PM)Patrick Wrote: We already know everything, but while incarnated in 3d we are not aware of it because of the veil.

We most assuredly do not, that's why there is spiritual evolution thru out every density. Our incarnations as a MBS complex inform spirit to which we accumulate experience in each successive incarnation. You have reduced 3d life into a meaningless trial, that is farthest from the truth.

I think you misunderstand what exactly is being veiled.

I am not saying 3d life is meaningless.  I am just saying that the meaning is not in acquiring knowledge of any kind.  Any knowledge acquired has meaning only within your current incarnation.

I agree with you that it serves to inform spirit.  But like I said, this is all done via the choices we make while unable to see the full impact of those choices on others.

The whole self learns a great deal about itself by doing this.  It is quite meaningful.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-10-2021

I suggest that the people here who are speaking to individuals over their personal perspectives, should take it to private message. There's no need to involve the audience in a personal discussion about one's incarnation.

This thread was originally just about whether people would or would not take the wax or why. It has become a kind of mega thread, which I suppose is useful because otherwise there would be 5 different threads about conspiracies going on at the same time.

Flofrog, I won't start a thread about it, since it was just a piece of Q'uo's old channeling answer about the things that affected the Mer Ka Bah. That would be something akin to soul or mind body spirit complex.

This topic has been raised a few times, and is in fact one of the central topics being discussed here now. Whether the wax can affect your soul or spirit by affecting the body/DNA/RNA.

One thing that links thermonukes and RNA/DNA technology is that radiation causes DNA change/damage.

The words Q'uo used is in fact very specific and quite direct. "Disintegrate" the soul was the term if I recall. A wax would likely not be capable of that. Even suicide just causes a temporary setback. But "blocking" the mer ka bah might be feasible. Something akin to a permanent or semi permanent HIV like retro virus, that produces auto immune deficiency disease. This will mean for that life cycle, they won't be able to ascend to the green ray body.

I agree that these decisions do seem to have been pre planned and pre contracted. However, people are free to break or change their contracts.

Like the blind men touching an elephant's parts, I think many here have pieces of the puzzle and the full picture requires everyone to pool their perspectives together.

(03-10-2021, 07:09 PM)Agua Wrote: ...
This is what I would call a more or less disconnected state, which is normal for most people.

You will not lose this.

But you might agree that it is a huge difference to somehow believe one is connected to the True Self and actually experiencing it.
That is what I am talking about.

I am not saying the normal (what I would term more or less disconnected) state is being lost, but I am saying there will be a limit implemented to go past that.
Going past that is absolutely within reach for human beings,,,,

Normally in 3d, entities are not going to allow their incarnated self to pierce the veil to that extent.  But for those that came here for reasons other than to do standard 3d work related to The Choice, then it would make sense that they are allowed more awareness of this.

It is within reach now because of the instreaming 4d.  Time for 3d work is growing short.

So maybe the effect of the vaccine you are talking about is actually so that we can keep the veil from lifting too much in order to give us a bit more time for doing 3d work.  There is Love in the moment after all.  I'm foolish enough to find positivity even in something like that.  Still not believing the vaccine is going to do this though...  Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 05:57 PM)Glow Wrote: I also have no way to assume nor does the material imply one can be kept from exchanges with mind/body and spirit. The only way would be by choice and the choice to sleep.

Actually I think that is a big part of the material and kind of what healing and inner work revolves around, to ameliorate the patterns of energy influxes.

That is the quote I had in mind when I said it was possible that the exchange between the different portions of mind/body/spirit can not efficiently:
Quote:66.9 Questioner: Now as the healer approaches an other-self to do the healing we have a situation where the other-self has, through programming of catalyst, possibly created a condition which is viewed as a condition needing healing. What is the situation and what are the ramifications of the healer acting upon a condition of programmed catalyst to bring about healing? Am I correct in assuming that in doing this healing, the programmed catalyst is useful to the one to be healed in that the one to be healed then becomes aware of what it wished to become aware of in programming the catalyst? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Your thinking cannot be said to be completely incorrect but shows a rigidity which is not apparent in the flow of the experiential use of catalyst.

The role of the healer is to offer an opportunity for realignment or aid in realignment of either energy centers or some connection between the energies of mind and body, spirit and mind, or spirit and body. This latter is very rare.

The seeker will then have the reciprocal opportunity to accept a novel view of the self, a variant arrangement of patterns of energy influx. If the entity, at any level, desires to remain in the configuration of distortion which seems to need healing it will do so. If, upon the other hand, the seeker chooses the novel configuration, it is done through free will.

This is one great difficulty with other forms of energy transfer in that they do not carry through the process of free will as this process is not native to yellow ray.

Being open to that many things are possible is not necessarily fear, I'd say instead that only a closed mind is driven by fear.

The mind/body portion of ourselves is a creatures of this density and subjects to its many laws, I do not remember any portion of the material that hints otherwise. It is a bit like how Patrick said the soul is unaffected by any physical event like a nuclear bomb, yet the material stated that both the souls involved in those events and the planet are still in need of healing from the trauma at the time of the channeling.

Like I keep saying, I believe our experience is much more intricate than some make it out to be.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 03:54 PM)Patrick Wrote: I seriously don't care what happens to my current physical body in this incarnation.  If the Creator wants to use it to experience a Zombie apocalypse, so be it !  I'm also glad to donate it to science.

I like that, what would be a zombie apocalypse storyline if no one was willing to play the zombie.

(03-10-2021, 08:45 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: I suggest that the people here who are speaking to individuals over their personal perspectives, should take it to private message. There's no need to involve the audience in a personal discussion about one's incarnation...

But as I have mentioned a couple posts previous, my main reason for spending my energies here are not to answer the posters of this thread.  I am writing in order to share my point of view with lurkers and guest readers.  Because on the Internet right now, mostly you just have the fear-based narrative about the vaccine and the mainstream purely materialistic point of views.  So there is a call for a more balanced point of view, which I feel I am able to provide.  Those targeted will be glad to read my posts and hopefully will find some peace of mind.  I know what that feels like, because I am often on the receiving end of such endeavors on other forums and I am quite glad for the service.

Did Patrick say that about the nukes awhile ago? I can't recall any more.

But if so, that would make it twice I've highlighted Quo's channeling and how it contradicted what people here claimed the Confederation sources were saying.

The narrative, in the beginning at least, was that the threat of STS wax/virus was fearmongering.

But Q'uo literally spells out the bio weapon intent behind SARS/others. Population reduction is the answer chosen by the Confederation, not by conspiracy seekers here.

Then afterwards, the narrative shifted to "well, it's still okay even if the intent is negative, because we can heal or it won't affect us".

But again, "Q'uo" mentions how the mind body spirit can be disintegrated. What does disintegration mean? It means you lose your data and spiritual experience, being recycled back to 1st or 2nd density. The light codes, the Divine coding, that connects mind body spirit together is the DNA, even the 'junk' DNA.

Now we have a better understanding and acceptance, but it has ground to a halt because people are limited by their perspective.

(03-10-2021, 08:50 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 05:57 PM)Glow Wrote: I also have no way to assume nor does the material imply one can be kept from exchanges with mind/body and spirit. The only way would be by choice and the choice to sleep.

Actually I think that is a big part of the material and kind of what healing and inner work revolves around, to ameliorate the patterns of energy influxes.

That is the quote I had in mind when I said it was possible that the exchange between the different portions of mind/body/spirit can not efficiently:

Quote:66.9 Questioner: Now as the healer approaches an other-self to do the healing we have a situation where the other-self has, through programming of catalyst, possibly created a condition which is viewed as a condition needing healing. What is the situation and what are the ramifications of the healer acting upon a condition of programmed catalyst to bring about healing? Am I correct in assuming that in doing this healing, the programmed catalyst is useful to the one to be healed in that the one to be healed then becomes aware of what it wished to become aware of in programming the catalyst? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Your thinking cannot be said to be completely incorrect but shows a rigidity which is not apparent in the flow of the experiential use of catalyst.

The role of the healer is to offer an opportunity for realignment or aid in realignment of either energy centers or some connection between the energies of mind and body, spirit and mind, or spirit and body. This latter is very rare.

The seeker will then have the reciprocal opportunity to accept a novel view of the self, a variant arrangement of patterns of energy influx. If the entity, at any level, desires to remain in the configuration of distortion which seems to need healing it will do so. If, upon the other hand, the seeker chooses the novel configuration, it is done through free will.

This is one great difficulty with other forms of energy transfer in that they do not carry through the process of free will as this process is not native to yellow ray.

Being open to that many things are possible is not necessarily fear, I'd say instead that only a closed mind is driven by fear.

The mind/body portion of ourselves is a creatures of this density and subjects to its many laws, I do not remember any portion of the material that hints otherwise. It is a bit like how Patrick said the soul is unaffected by any physical event like a nuclear bomb, yet the material stated that both the souls involved in those events and the planet are still in need of healing from the trauma at the time of the channeling.

Like I keep saying, I believe our experience is much more intricate than some make it out to be.

"mostly you just have the fear-based narrative about the vaccine and the mainstream purely materialistic point of views. So there is a call for a more balanced point of view, which I feel I am able to provide. "

When Q'uo factually states what the narrative is behind the disease, this is close to harmonizing together as a fact based narrative, not a fear based one.

This is similar, again, to Don's research into UFOlogy, one of those extreme "conspiracy theory" fear based narratives, so to speak, that was turned into a factual narrative by talking to a channel.

I don't usually notice people making use of the Confederation's 3 methods of divination to determine the truth behind the narrative. Why is that, is tarot, numerology, and sidereal astrology too arcane to understand vs STS/STO concepts?

(03-10-2021, 09:12 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...What does disintegration mean? It means you lose your data and spiritual experience, being recycled back to 1st or 2nd density...

If that is what people believes then I can understand the fear.  But what I believe is that if, as an entity, you are disintegrated, you're awareness finds itself back to being the One Infinite Creator.  We are basically the Creator with filters.  So if you disintegrate the filters, you are then the Creator without filters.

The feeling of self never ends, it's only the point of view that changes. A mind/body/spirit complex is just a mean (or a machine) for the Creator to experience limited point a views.  Destroy that and all you did was remove all limits.

Ra does mention that a nuclear explosion can destroy entities near the center.  But there is no need for fear since this simply never happens, because it is not allowed.  There are always helpers protecting entities in such events.  This is done so that the Creator does not lose one of its complex set of filters he created for himself eons ago.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 03-10-2021

(03-10-2021, 08:50 PM)Minyatur Wrote: Being open to that many things are possible is not necessarily fear, I'd say instead that only a closed mind is driven by fear.

Yes. To both statements.

I will only add that an open mind does not attach to anything, as that closes the doors of perception. An open mind may resonate and align with things, but does not close off additional information that may affect the current point of view.

(03-10-2021, 09:22 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "mostly you just have the fear-based narrative about the vaccine and the mainstream purely materialistic point of views.  So there is a call for a more balanced point of view, which I feel I am able to provide. "

When Q'uo factually states what the narrative is behind the disease, this is close to harmonizing together as a fact based narrative, not a fear based one.

I believe that the virus was either manufactured or that its spread was helped by STS.  The fear-based narrative I am talking about is not about the virus, it is the fear-based narrative regarding vaccination.

(03-10-2021, 09:36 PM)Patrick Wrote:  The fear-based narrative I am talking about is not about the virus, it is the fear-based narrative regarding vaccination.

Ironically, calling it a fear based narrative seems to be a fear based narrative in itself. To me it's actually more rational based questioning, but that is all interpretation isn't it?

(03-10-2021, 09:22 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "mostly you just have the fear-based narrative about the vaccine and the mainstream purely materialistic point of views. So there is a call for a more balanced point of view, which I feel I am able to provide. "

This is similar, again, to Don's research into UFOlogy, one of those extreme "conspiracy theory" fear based narratives, so to speak, that was turned into a factual narrative by talking to a channel.

I don't usually notice people making use of the Confederation's 3 methods of divination to determine the truth behind the narrative. Why is that, is tarot, numerology, and sidereal astrology too arcane to understand vs STS/STO concepts?

I know you were not addressing me specifically but I personally weight Q’uo lower on my discernment scale. They offer beautiful useful material but I take what resonates as they advise as it comes through conscious channels, so is apt to easier be effected by human filters.

Also they spoke on the virus, not anything regarding the vaccine.
False equivalency.

I also really do not care how it was created. It could be human created just because it is harvest and people are ready to go so collective intent allowed it to spread. Not that all allowed it but enough is enough,

It’s not that worrisome to me.

Also the methods you mention of divination. I’m not sure why you assume others do not utilize them, but again unless precisely tuned and human distortions/ego are cleared they too can offer us incorrect information. Anything anyone is tied to can cause detuning.

This is pretty evident when you look back through time at all the people who thought they knew what was coming next. Lots of bad info.

(03-10-2021, 09:41 PM)zedro Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 09:36 PM)Patrick Wrote: The fear-based narrative I am talking about is not about the virus, it is the fear-based narrative regarding vaccination.

Ironically, calling it a fear based narrative seems to be a fear based narrative in itself...

That may be so.  But it's how I experience it personally.  When I follow the links provided and watch the videos or read the articles, I am hit like a train by the repulsion my intuition provides me.  It just reeks of negativity, fear and disinformation.

That is why I mentioned a couple times in this thread that I just cannot understand how anyone could resonate with such information.  It's completely beyond me.

(03-10-2021, 09:41 PM)zedro Wrote: ...To me it's actually more rational based questioning, but that is all interpretation isn't it?

Indeed ! Smile