Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 03-16-2021

If people are interested in how material substances, consciousness/intent (transmitting/receiving), the body/DNA, emotional/energy states/blockages, etc, all interact and affect each other, is primarily through vibration. This is why seemingly unrelated things can and do block, modify, transmit, interpret, etc, each other. So not only do you have signal, but an antennas ability to send/receive, and the transducer to interpret, storage to encode information. Mess with one of these 'mechanisms' and you change the interactions and potentials between MBS within the self and to without.

Modify/block DNA function, emotional function, intellectual/communication function....well you get dysfunction. You may be able to 'patch around it' or 'repair', or you may not. So use caution when playing with devices you don't fully understand.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 03-16-2021

(03-16-2021, 02:08 AM)zedro Wrote: If people are interested in how material substances, consciousness/intent (transmitting/receiving), the body/DNA, emotional/energy states/blockages, etc, all interact and affect each other, is primarily through vibration. This is why seemingly unrelated things can and do block, modify, transmit, interpret, etc, each other. So not only do you have signal, but an antennas ability to send/receive, and the transducer to interpret, storage to encode information. Mess with one of these 'mechanisms' and you change the interactions and potentials between MBS within the self and to without.

Modify/block DNA function, emotional function, intellectual/communication function....well you get dysfunction. You may be able to 'patch around it' or 'repair', or you may not. So use caution when playing with devices you don't fully understand.

This is an example of a mature and balanced perspective. Thank you for your contribution(s) to the topic. These are the kind of posts I appreciate. I'm not a "hardliner" for any stance or dogma. I just want to get to the truth and get a bit irked at unbalanced perspectives. I guess one could call unbalanced perspectives "autistic" perspectives, beyond the actual connotation of how people(often wrongfully) apply that word to 3d mental health. The pot and the kettle, if you will...sometimes the ones pointing fingers and labeling others as fearful might not feel 100% secure in their own choices, and that applies to people on both sides of the issue...

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - STAR-ONE - 03-16-2021

(03-15-2021, 07:49 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:45 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:31 PM)Agua Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 07:08 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: Compounds put into the physical body can do a lot of things, and that's why I'm wary of big pharma, but...I don't see how they can keep anybody in victim/aggressor mode if the cognitive, intuitive, and spiritual functions wish to operate on a higher paradigm. I'm talking just on a normal basis, not even considering adepts who have mastered "mid over body" techniques and the ability to alter and enhance their own DNA. These are the things preventing or allowing one from transcending victim/aggressor mode: emotional, cognitive, and spiritual factors, not some foreign agent put into your 3d physical body...all in an effort to keep us from what...harvesting? Choosing a 4d positive timeline? Well, in case anyone missed the memo...

Believing a simple injection(though it could indeed have health ramifications) can spiritually control somebody is actually putting oneself in victim mode, straight up.

Well, if you think that a victim/aggressor dark/light paradigm is limited to the mental-cognitive-intuitive , who am I to talk you out of it?

If you even talk of mind-over-body mastery and DNA changes, what do you think how this works?
Would you think by separating from the body or experiencing the body seperate from mind/spirit or would you think it might have to do with dissolving those limiting things in your body,too?

And have you ever wondered, why so many people that „know“ so much about spirituality still feel so bad and don’t have enjoyable lives?

You could consider that the body is not like a bike you ride, this is a very autistic view.
From that perspective you cannot heal on a physical level and this determines much more on a,mental and emotional level than you might believe!
In our bodies, in the very cells, in the brain (organically) and in the nerves, there is so much trauma energy stored.
If you just evolve on a mental level and leave these energies 7ntouched, you still get lost in those traumatic states again and again.

I never implied that the body was separate or lower, or that everything is a mind issue, and I am beginning to be aware and understand about the ways the body is involved with trauma. I may not know everything in these areas I'm still exploring, but the body just sinply being this thing disconnected from the mind and spirit was never my argument. That was an argument you made for me, in other words setting up a straw man to burn or putting "words in my mouth", figuratively speaking. I also know that you were purview to posts in which I was sincincere that I am diagnosed as high-functioning autistic, so you using the term to describe ignorance can also be seen as a petty ad-hominem attack. Your passive aggressive jabs aren't fooling anyone, and they aren't classy. This forum is on its way to evolving past that. We've seen the gross and obvious stuff but your style is very subtle and sophisticated.

What I'm saying is that by putting a substance into the body, ONE factor of the mind-body-spirit complex, nobody is able to do anything irreversible to completely control the spirit complex. That's defeatist thinking. Also, there are many posts in this thread pointing fingers an anyone who decides to take the vaccine as automatically having fear based motivations for doing so, and many posts implying a timeline split where the non vaccinated faithful will go to the good timeline and the vaccinated sheep to the bad no matter the intent behind their decision in either direction. These are obviously false.

Yes, but you can calcify the pineal gland, like with heavy metals, which are in vaccines (nanoparticles) and lose touch with spirit.

Egypt used a similar nasal job to punish slaves... It damaged the pituitary gland, by breaking the gland of blood encephalitis. The same is happening today, right in front of our faces.
The PCR jab is not a test, but rather a serious wound and reduction of human capability !
The damage what will follow with probably be irreversible. Hematoencephalitis gland that separates false nasal hollow from mondata hollow and serves as an obstacle to all forms of pollution, viruses and bacteria.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-16-2021

I have read most of this thread and likely forgotten parts of it. The off topic stuff i try not to focus on.

Agua s comments are a direct or indirect reply off of the flow of the conversation here going all the way back to page 1.

Like i described, the karmic boomerang will complete the cycle somehow someway. If one person suppresses part of the collective and the collective chooses not to see or address that, it will pop up in other ways. So agua did not like those types of comments, but addressing it caused another reaction to agua.

For those that dont know what i am talking about or think it is cryptic, i believe the csc guideline comments were split off a few posts above. You can read more there.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 03-16-2021

(03-16-2021, 02:51 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 02:08 AM)zedro Wrote: If people are interested in how material substances, consciousness/intent (transmitting/receiving), the body/DNA, emotional/energy states/blockages, etc, all interact and affect each other, is primarily through vibration. This is why seemingly unrelated things can and do block, modify, transmit, interpret, etc, each other. So not only do you have signal, but an antennas ability to send/receive, and the transducer to interpret, storage to encode information. Mess with one of these 'mechanisms' and you change the interactions and potentials between MBS within the self and to without.

This is an example of a mature and balanced perspective. Thank you for your contribution(s) to the topic. These are the kind of posts I appreciate. I'm not a "hardliner" for any stance or dogma. I just want to get to the truth and get a bit irked at unbalanced perspectives. I guess one could call unbalanced perspectives "autistic" perspectives, beyond the actual connotation of how people(often wrongfully) apply that word to 3d mental health. The pot and the kettle, if you will...sometimes the ones pointing fingers and labeling others as fearful might not feel 100% secure in their own choices...

I also think in my perspective, Agua was saying relatively the same thing but in a different way. Again, this conversation regarding the vaccination is a hot one. We should not shy away from hot topics because they feel uncomfortable but find the rightness in each.
Agua was contributing by offering information just as Zedro has and others have.
Many are concerned (fearful, if that's they way one would see it) of what we place into our bodies that is both regulated and not regulated by the FDA (in the US). There is no harm in one saying, "Watch what you put into your body!" and "here is MY personal experience"; take it and do with it as thy will.
If he hadn't commented we wouldn't be here, at this point in the discussion which I feel has helped at least me because Black Dragon you are correct, we were moving toward Unity. Allowing each to have their say and make their best informative decision. What you have said makes perfect sense and was nicely put. Sure you were very direct and maybe a little harsh in the beginning but this lead to yourself yeilding to another. I feel this is all beneficial. If nothing else it shows all of us that we can yield and there is no harm done, in fact, it is helped to both ourselves and the other.

Unity requires conflict resolution. Humanity prefers to ignore problems and hope the karmic credit debt hits in the future. Debts are being called.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 03-16-2021

(03-16-2021, 08:10 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Unity requires conflict resolution...

Yes and since that's not automatic yet for us, we have to work at it. Smile

Ra on 4d.

Ra 16.50 Wrote:...it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.

This auto script needs debugging. Your area, patrick?

https://www.patchtarot.com/blog/the-hermit

https://www.patchtarot.com/blog/five-of-wands

https://www.patchtarot.com/blog/two-of-wands

I really like this patch tarot. I can use it to veil things well.

The hermit i referred to before. It ia going into seclusion to integrate your shadow problems and emotions. This is a good thing but humans in 2020 get freaked out and think they need to do x to reduce lockdowns. Fro. My pov, you all need this hermit guy. Take a look. All the eastern mystic traditions... you all are in such an initiation. Not as fun as people thought? Heh

Two of wands is duality. Neg vs positive. In electricity we get both. Both are needed but one is more difficult.

Five of wands is a story of unitt conscious but first struggle.

https://www.patchtarot.com/blog/the-light

This is the light patrick and flow senses. The ultimate future.

(03-16-2021, 08:10 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Unity requires conflict resolution. Humanity prefers to ignore problems and hope the karmic credit debt hits in the future. Debts are being called.

True. The subtle distinction is that more and more, humanity is calling its own debts and choosing proactive ways to pay our karmic dues by radiating love rather than just suffering for suffering. Restitution is a more efficient and beautiful way of paying back karma then just making somebody suffer in return. The restitution option is more for people who are aware of what some of their karma is with the intention of resolving it. Nobody else is "calling" our debts for us. The beings that have acted as "debt collectors" for the longest time, the Yahweh and Lucifer beings who tried to sell us out/dictate us into a 4d negative catastrophe/machine kingdom timeline, no longer have any real power over our destiny. Yahweh gave us in bondage to Lucifer after his experiment to shelter us from polarity failed and they went from0-60 in cranking up the polarity...its like love bombing and sheltering a child and all of a sudden traumatize them hardcore like those mk ultra programs. We were never his to give. Lucifer tried to stack the deck and cheat us onto a negative timeline(and as much as they cheated and even peeked, there was none in which they win BigSmile ). We were never theirs to rule.

As much as they tried to stack the deck, humanity's collective consciousness overrode them every time. We chose a unity conscious timeline despite these beings, not because of them. They wanted us to go down a dark and catastrophic timeline and be used as fodder for them to pay off their own karmic debts. Humanity said no thanks buddy get the hell out of our galaxy you have been poor teachers and miserable parents to humanity. Your services are no longer wanted, best of luck in resolving your karma in some other way that doesn't involve using us and our planet as fodder. New change of direction and self-management for Earth. Humanity coming into our own power.

Now we can proactively pay the karmic debts that are fairly ours to pay, the legitimate contracts, with an emphasis as much as possible on restitution rather than "punishment". Is a contract still a contract if people don't understand it? Sometimes yes and sometimes no. Depends if the nature of the contract itself is predatory or deceptive. If a contract can be proven to have been created in bad faith for manipulation, entrapment, or other predatory motives, then it is illegitimate and can be nullified.

Right now we care calling in our real debts, but we are nullifying the entrapment contracts with these Yahweh and Lucifer beings. How this manifests in regards to the virus and vaccine, we will see.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 03-16-2021

Thank you all for long contributions and care Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 03-16-2021

group hug.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Steppingfeet - 03-16-2021

Black Dragon, I liked Post 525 because of its soaring optimism, the beauty inherent in some of its conclusions - e.g.: "Restitution is a more efficient and beautiful way of paying back karma then just making somebody suffer in return." - and the craft of your penmanship, but I must inquire: What is the source of this epic meta-narrative? It tells quite the story. Smile

And to Flo, you're a love bomb. May I adopt you and/or steal you from your family? Just let me know when so that I can prepare notes for them. Heart 

(03-16-2021, 06:38 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: Black Dragon, I liked Post 525 because of its soaring optimism, the beauty inherent in some of its conclusions - e.g.: "Restitution is a more efficient and beautiful way of paying back karma then just making somebody suffer in return." - and the craft of your penmanship, but I must inquire: What is the source of this epic meta-narrative? It tells quite the story. Smile

And to Flo, you're a love bomb. May I adopt you and/or steal you from your family? Just let me know when so that I can prepare notes for them. Heart 

The "meta-narrative" is derived from sources popularly cited and linked in regards to a lot of the discussions here recently and in the past. That would be the Hidden Hand material and other supporting/related material. Whether or not the ideas in these sources such as Yahweh and Lucifer are literal and describe actual beings, or just aspects, shadows, and archetypes of humanity(or a combination of both) isn't really as much the important part. The important part that comes from my own integrity and intuition and has been expressed by other seekers as well and even reflected in their consulting various oracles...that is the part about humanity choosing the unity conscious timeline. Whether we are really shrugging off the tyranny and mismanagement of actual higher density beings, or simply transmuting outdated archetypes and thoughtforms such as the Yahweh judgement god/Lucifer false king of tyranny archetypes.

One way or another, humanity is coming into our own sovereignty and refusing to be played as pieces on anybody else's chessboard, even if it turns out the hands moving the pieces are just aspects of our own nature. They are aspects we have just about outgrown and can consciously integrate and move forward instead of playing out the same old cycles and karmic lessons.

The statements about karma and restitution are not derived from or inspired by any external source. Why I framed some of that with the Yahweh/Lucifer narrative, is because those narratives and materials talk so much about judgment and higher density beings manipulating us and playing opfor for what they try to tell us is our own good. I'm kind of tired of those messages that frame humanity as some stupid sheep or school children that need to be managed in some behaviorist gulag of an Earth where higher density beings manipulate an antagonize us and bully us into spiritual evolution like some kind of twisted bootcamp. Bootcamps don't forge heroes, they create broken and obedient drones and/or future abusers of power/authoritarians.

It's time for Earth to be a place of restitution and healing, a beacon for the lost. No more bootcamp. No more chessboard. This planet is a crucible for transmutation and integration, not somebody's bootcamp or misery farm or chess game. Humanity doesn't need anyone to antagonize and manipulate us. We don't need the belief that we somehow require or deserve that in order to grow or pay our karma. We are capable of managing our own ascension and co-creating our reality in the unity conscious timeline.

Thanks Black Dragon for sharing sources and insights. The question was mostly born of simple, genuine curiosity - I am unfamiliar with these narratives, though infinite variations abound, of course, Ra's testimony offering one such example.

I appreciate the fluidity of interpretation that doesn't hold the story to literal outer planes action figures but instead sees them potentially as metaphors for individual and collective psychic forces. Though the universe as I understand it is a stage on which dance infinite ontologically real beings, that fluidity opens me up the essences of your story, including among them humanity's self-agency in the journey and the relinquishing of the self-imposed shackles into a new awareness of our divine nature.

One more quick question before I stop derailing this thread. In the stitchwork of sources synthesized with your integrity and intuition, who is "humanity" in this phrase: "...humanity choosing the unity conscious timeline."

Is that the entire population of almost eight billion souls?

PS: In like vibration, "sheeple" is a word I deplore, even if used by people I agree with toward those holding positions I disagree with. Rings to me of arrogance it does.

(03-16-2021, 10:00 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: Thanks Black Dragon for sharing sources and insights. The question was mostly born of simple, genuine curiosity - I am unfamiliar with these narratives, though infinite variations abound, of course, Ra's testimony offering one such example.

I appreciate the fluidity of interpretation that doesn't hold the story to literal outer planes action figures but instead sees them potentially as metaphors for individual and collective psychic forces. Though the universe as I understand it is a stage on which dance infinite ontologically real beings, that fluidity opens me up the essences of your story, including among them humanity's self-agency in the journey and the relinquishing of the self-imposed shackles into a new awareness of our divine nature.

One more quick question before I stop derailing this thread. In the stitchwork of sources synthesized with your integrity and intuition, who is "humanity" in this phrase: "...humanity choosing the unity conscious timeline."

PS: In like vibration, "sheeple" is a word I deplore, even if used by people I agree with toward those holding positions I disagree with. Rings to me of arrogance it does.

I would say that most of the entire population that is now incarnate on Earth did consciously/subconsciously choose a unity conscious timeline. That is humanity, the majority of the current population many of which will make up 4d Earth, and others which have decided to gracefully continue their 3d learning and karma restitutions in a more graceful manner while Earth continues to support a 3d population. The only ones who did not choose the unity conscious timeline are the 1-10% of our planet that is sociopaths/willfully STS. They had their reasons for being here up until this point, but as Earth's population becomes 4d positive and Earth becomes a 4d positive planet in full, they will no longer be part of the population of Earth humanity and will incarnate elsewhere, at least until mid 6d where the polarities are reunified. I would say besides them, the rest of the population, no matter how flawed, veiled, distorted, in the sinkhole they were/are contributed on some level towards choosing the positive timeline.

There is no "sheeple" in 4d positive/unity conscious timelines. There never truly were any in 3d, there were just factors convincing people to see themselves and others this way. And yes it is an overused word that's often used snobbishly.

(03-16-2021, 10:00 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: Thanks Black Dragon for sharing sources and insights. The question was mostly born of simple, genuine curiosity - I am unfamiliar with these narratives, though infinite variations abound, of course, Ra's testimony offering one such example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqXuF5-Yabo

About 23-25 min in.

(03-16-2021, 10:56 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqXuF5-Yabo

About 23-25 min in.
Watched from 24 to 35 minute mark just now. Thanks for this. What she says is strongly in alignment with my own guidance and statements about what will happen to the STS and about the people in the sinkhole/serving the negative system to various degrees will have opportunities for healing and restitution. Even they on some level have contributed to choosing the positive timeline where they would have the opportunity to heal and alleviate their karma.

(03-16-2021, 10:45 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: I would say that most of the entire population that is now incarnate on Earth did consciously/subconsciously choose a unity conscious timeline. [...] no matter how flawed, veiled, distorted, in the sinkhole they were/are contributed on some level towards choosing the positive timeline.

Interesting take. Thank you for articulating it. Much love.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 03-17-2021

This article summarizes evidence that the maxxines are not for the benefit of humanity.
https://tinyurl.com/yep6usxd

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 03-19-2021

(03-08-2021, 05:53 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: You could choose not to vaccinate, truthfully. They did completely skip the animal trials so we are their animal trials FYI.

That's false. Dont propagate false information.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9792931264

Quote:It does take more than a decade to produce a vaccination generally. I mean if those two things donot make one nervous and think twice, I am not sure if anything would do the trick.

It doesnt. Again, dont propagate false information as if it was truth. Holy cow.

(03-09-2021, 03:44 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "If they manufacture an illness, why not take the manufactured cure that is also provided."

Generally speaking, this setup is called a con, a scam, or a high level deception trick.

Even if it was so, it wouldnt matter: You would eventually die from 'manufactured' disease. Because it doesnt matter whether a disease was manufactured or natural. A disease is a disease.

Beyond that, the nonsensical, childish concept that 'there is one world elite that plans all the things' is just inapplicable: If there is one establishment that manufactures a disease and drops it in another country to harm them, the other countries dont want to get harmed, so they produce their cures. That would be the same case if Nazi Germany survived, dropped a biological weapon somewhere in the form of a disease, and every other country in the world rushed to produce cures for that.

Quote:The reason for the STS is not to create negative harvest in general. It is to keep people in the Wheel of Karma, reincarnating as recycled batteries

No such thing - Negative entities need negatively harvestable entities to increase their power. Random 3d entities being reincarnated into a 3d planet does nothing to provide any such result. Moreover, the lower the level of an entity, the more despicable/lowly that entity for the negatively harvested entities. So much that early negative 6d entities cut most contact with outside world, as Ra explains.

There is no benefit in random death and chaos in direction of negative harvest. Much better to create a religious cult, a fascist organization or similar constructs to propagate negative polarity and try increasing negatively harvestable leaders while polarizing the believers or followers negatively.

Quote:Neither socialism nor capitalism will be necessary in 4.5 density, because both are incomplete systems born of an STS civilization and world

So, socialism is born of a negative sts civilization and world, and yet people will have to share even their memories in 4d.

Thats contradiction.

Each and every positive entity listed as wanderers in Ra material had philosophical inclination towards more equality, whereas some positively polarized 3d entities like Einstein and the actual wanderer Martin Luther King were outright Socialist.

(03-09-2021, 07:16 PM)Louisabell Wrote: I wonder what would make an organisation classed as STS in third density. Are we talking about a pharmaceutical company?

Just like how a lot of conservatives, especially in modern US discourse, seem to call anything they dont like 'socialism' or 'communism', many spiritualist people seem to be doing the same by labeling anything they dont like 'STS'. That seems to be basically it.

(03-10-2021, 09:12 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Did Patrick say that about the nukes awhile ago? I can't recall any more.

But if so, that would make it twice I've highlighted Quo's channeling and how it contradicted what people here claimed the Confederation sources were saying.

The narrative, in the beginning at least, was that the threat of STS wax/virus was fearmongering.

But Q'uo literally spells out the bio weapon intent behind SARS/others. Population reduction is the answer chosen by the Confederation, not by conspiracy seekers here.

Then afterwards, the narrative shifted to "well, it's still okay even if the intent is negative, because we can heal or it won't affect us".

But again, "Q'uo" mentions how the mind body spirit can be disintegrated. What does disintegration mean? It means you lose your data and spiritual experience, being recycled back to 1st or 2nd density. The light codes, the Divine coding, that connects mind body spirit together is the DNA, even the 'junk' DNA.

It needs to be reminded that conscious channeling is not reliable as the method of channeling used for Ra material, and the conscious channelers' personal biases and subconscious has great effect on what they end up translating. So, everyone should take conscious channeling with a truckload of salt.

(03-11-2021, 08:15 AM)Patrick Wrote: I am not saying that a nuclear explosion is not allowed. I am saying that destroying the template of en entity is not allowed. Your physical body is destroyed but the helpers protects the entity.

Losing a MBS complex because of a nuclear weapon never happened. There is no need to fear this.

Sorry to disrupt that comfortable perception, but the spirits of those who died in last two nuclear explosions on this planet were saved only with specific intervention from certain confederation sources, and by permission of the council. It is not an automatic process, leaving aside that its not a spiritual law, and no kind of information was given on whether it was done for earlier nuclear wars on this planet or Maldek.

So its probably a one time situation which was done with the initiative of certain confederation entities and permission of the council. Which means that entities are pretty much free to destroy each other's existence in this universe using nuclear weapons.

Meaning that people of this planet, especially spiritual seekers, should not be childish as to expect that no matter whatever happens, someone will just come and remove the uncomfortable consequences, like preventing a nuclear war or saving those who die in a nuclear war next time.

The logos provides tools for the experience, and the rest is up to the entities, as explained in the material.

Quote:fear...

First, fear is an evolutionary tool that is created to prevent entities from doing things which they should not be doing. Like randomly throwing themselves off of a cliff. Or, consciously throwing themselves off of a cliff. Or, accidentally falling down a cliff while being careless and irresponsable. You dont intellectually and consciously know not to touch a burning stove and re-calculate your behaviors based on that knowledge every few seconds to avoid doing such dangerous things - you subconsciously avoid them by using the instinct which was created through the mechanism of fear you had.

Its not something that should be repressed - like any other emotion. Someone who has no fear is not someone who is brave. S/he is someone debilitated, psychologically disabled or foolish.

Bravery is doing the right thing or the thing that needs to be done despite fear.

That said...

People, especially spiritual seekers need to realize that the time of childhood is over, since this world is now in early 4d, and its time to stop putting faith in the fragments of beliefs in earlier religions, like the semitic religions, especially Christian religion which has a built-in 'getting saved' concept. In which all the believers need to do is to just believe, and everything will be 'just alright' because an external entity will come save them from all their troubles without them having to take any action other than believing.

As you can see, when that is put into everyday wordage, it sounds very childish and irresponsible. You dont need to do anything but just put your faith in this and that abstract belief that has no actual confirmation, and someone else will just fix your problems for you.

Spiritual evolution doesnt work that way. Nobody can advance on his/her spiritual path without taking responsibility and action in the direction s/he wants to follow. There is no exception to this, no special chosen person, race, people, religious or cultural flock or group.

The only way to go forward is to take responsibility, take action and walk forward. Not sit and believe and not have fear.

"Believing that it will just be okay" wont help the virus. "Not believing" that it exists wont help it either. Avoiding the vaccine because "it is based on fear" (whatever on earth that means) will definitely not help.

That's no different than 'not believing in fear' and wandering around a cliff's edge, believing that everything will 'just be okay' because you 'dont give in to fear' and you believe that some spiritual entity or entities will 'just' fix your problems for you, and then falling off the cliff to discover that you have broken most of your bones and have to go through an arduous process of healing.

You may fall off the cliff. You may not. But its foolish to wander around the cliff with that mindset. Its as simple as that.

In between something bad happening with, 1 in 1,5 million chance...

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7008e3.htm

...or 1 in 60 chance...

https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid

...not choosing the former is just being a fool. The former is someone's chance from dying from covid vaccine, whereas the latter is the chance of dying from covid. Give or take a few percent.

That's the summary of the vaccine situation.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 03-19-2021

(03-19-2021, 04:28 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 08:15 AM)Patrick Wrote: I am not saying that a nuclear explosion is not allowed. I am saying that destroying the template of en entity is not allowed. Your physical body is destroyed but the helpers protects the entity.

Losing a MBS complex because of a nuclear weapon never happened. There is no need to fear this.

Sorry to disrupt that comfortable perception, but the spirits of those who died in last two nuclear explosions on this planet were saved only with specific intervention from certain confederation sources, and by permission of the council. It is not an automatic process, leaving aside that its not a spiritual law, and no kind of information was given on whether it was done for earlier nuclear wars on this planet or Maldek.

So its probably a one time situation which was done with the initiative of certain confederation entities and permission of the council. Which means that entities are pretty much free to destroy each other's existence in this universe using nuclear weapons.

Meaning that people of this planet, especially spiritual seekers, should not be childish as to expect that no matter whatever happens, someone will just come and remove the uncomfortable consequences, like preventing a nuclear war or saving those who die in a nuclear war next time.

The logos provides tools for the experience, and the rest is up to the entities, as explained in the material.

Sure, it might just be a comfortable notion.  I see it as automatic, because these helpers are outside of time.  Doesn't matter if they have to get approval first.  They can't arrive late to save anyone.

But like I mentioned in my following post, it can also be seen as a kindness.  You remove all limits, bypass all learnings, take the ultimate shortcut and simply become once again fully aware of being the One Infinite Creator.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-19-2021

Thermo nukes have been disabled bt et fleeta for some time now. I guess that was not disclosed to the public.

When unity says conscious channeling is not reliable, does this come from personal experience? Do you realize intuition is the modern day one person channeling?

How is interpreting other people s channeled messages, superior than one s own channeled intuition?

Does everyone channeling need to do it as per the religion of Ra or is there a different doctrine now?

Where is this idea coming from that trance channeling is not biased? Is it some new religion s word of god now?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 03-20-2021

(03-19-2021, 04:28 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 05:53 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: You could choose not to vaccinate, truthfully. They did completely skip the animal trials so we are their animal trials FYI.

That's false. Dont propagate false information.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9792931264

Quote:It does take more than a decade to produce a vaccination generally. I mean if those two things donot make one nervous and think twice, I am not sure if anything would do the trick.

It doesnt. Again, dont propagate false information as if it was truth. Holy cow.

(03-09-2021, 03:44 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "If they manufacture an illness, why not take the manufactured cure that is also provided."

Generally speaking, this setup is called a con, a scam, or a high level deception trick.

Even if it was so, it wouldnt matter: You would eventually die from 'manufactured' disease. Because it doesnt matter whether a disease was manufactured or natural. A disease is a disease.

Beyond that, the nonsensical, childish concept that 'there is one world elite that plans all the things' is just inapplicable: If there is one establishment that manufactures a disease and drops it in another country to harm them, the other countries dont want to get harmed, so they produce their cures. That would be the same case if Nazi Germany survived, dropped a biological weapon somewhere in the form of a disease, and every other country in the world rushed to produce cures for that.

Quote:The reason for the STS is not to create negative harvest in general. It is to keep people in the Wheel of Karma, reincarnating as recycled batteries

No such thing - Negative entities need negatively harvestable entities to increase their power. Random 3d entities being reincarnated into a 3d planet does nothing to provide any such result. Moreover, the lower the level of an entity, the more despicable/lowly that entity for the negatively harvested entities. So much that early negative 6d entities cut most contact with outside world, as Ra explains.

There is no benefit in random death and chaos in direction of negative harvest. Much better to create a religious cult, a fascist organization or similar constructs to propagate negative polarity and try increasing negatively harvestable leaders while polarizing the believers or followers negatively.

Quote:Neither socialism nor capitalism will be necessary in 4.5 density, because both are incomplete systems born of an STS civilization and world

So, socialism is born of a negative sts civilization and world, and yet people will have to share even their memories in 4d.

Thats contradiction.

Each and every positive entity listed as wanderers in Ra material had philosophical inclination towards more equality, whereas some positively polarized 3d entities like Einstein and the actual wanderer Martin Luther King were outright Socialist.

(03-09-2021, 07:16 PM)Louisabell Wrote: I wonder what would make an organisation classed as STS in third density. Are we talking about a pharmaceutical company?

Just like how a lot of conservatives, especially in modern US discourse, seem to call anything they dont like 'socialism' or 'communism', many spiritualist people seem to be doing the same by labeling anything they dont like 'STS'. That seems to be basically it.

(03-10-2021, 09:12 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Did Patrick say that about the nukes awhile ago? I can't recall any more.

But if so, that would make it twice I've highlighted Quo's channeling and how it contradicted what people here claimed the Confederation sources were saying.

The narrative, in the beginning at least, was that the threat of STS wax/virus was fearmongering.

But Q'uo literally spells out the bio weapon intent behind SARS/others. Population reduction is the answer chosen by the Confederation, not by conspiracy seekers here.

Then afterwards, the narrative shifted to "well, it's still okay even if the intent is negative, because we can heal or it won't affect us".

But again, "Q'uo" mentions how the mind body spirit can be disintegrated. What does disintegration mean? It means you lose your data and spiritual experience, being recycled back to 1st or 2nd density. The light codes, the Divine coding, that connects mind body spirit together is the DNA, even the 'junk' DNA.

It needs to be reminded that conscious channeling is not reliable as the method of channeling used for Ra material, and the conscious channelers' personal biases and subconscious has great effect on what they end up translating. So, everyone should take conscious channeling with a truckload of salt.

Quote:fear...

First, fear is an evolutionary tool that is created to prevent entities from doing things which they should not be doing. Like randomly throwing themselves off of a cliff. Or, consciously throwing themselves off of a cliff. Or, accidentally falling down a cliff while being careless and irresponsable. You dont intellectually and consciously know not to touch a burning stove and re-calculate your behaviors based on that knowledge every few seconds to avoid doing such dangerous things - you subconsciously avoid them by using the instinct which was created through the mechanism of fear you had.

Its not something that should be repressed - like any other emotion. Someone who has no fear is not someone who is brave. S/he is someone debilitated, psychologically disabled or foolish.

Bravery is doing the right thing or the thing that needs to be done despite fear.

That said...

People, especially spiritual seekers need to realize that the time of childhood is over, since this world is now in early 4d, and its time to stop putting faith in the fragments of beliefs in earlier religions, like the semitic religions, especially Christian religion which has a built-in 'getting saved' concept. In which all the believers need to do is to just believe, and everything will be 'just alright' because an external entity will come save them from all their troubles without them having to take any action other than believing.

As you can see, when that is put into everyday wordage, it sounds very childish and irresponsible. You dont need to do anything but just put your faith in this and that abstract belief that has no actual confirmation, and someone else will just fix your problems for you.

Spiritual evolution doesnt work that way. Nobody can advance on his/her spiritual path without taking responsibility and action in the direction s/he wants to follow. There is no exception to this, no special chosen person, race, people, religious or cultural flock or group.

The only way to go forward is to take responsibility, take action and walk forward. Not sit and believe and not have fear.

"Believing that it will just be okay" wont help the virus. "Not believing" that it exists wont help it either. Avoiding the vaccine because "it is based on fear" (whatever on earth that means) will definitely not help.

That's no different than 'not believing in fear' and wandering around a cliff's edge, believing that everything will 'just be okay' because you 'dont give in to fear' and you believe that some spiritual entity or entities will 'just' fix your problems for you, and then falling off the cliff to discover that you have broken most of your bones and have to go through an arduous process of healing.

You may fall off the cliff. You may not. But its foolish to wander around the cliff with that mindset. Its as simple as that.

In between something bad happening with, 1 in 1,5 million chance...

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7008e3.htm

...or 1 in 60 chance...

https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid

...not choosing the former is just being a fool. The former is someone's chance from dying from covid vaccine, whereas the latter is the chance of dying from covid. Give or take a few percent.

That's the summary of the vaccine situation.

[quote]People, especially spiritual seekers need to realize that the time of childhood is over, since this world is now in early 4d, and its time to stop putting faith in the fragments of beliefs in earlier religions, like the semitic religions, especially Christian religion which has a built-in 'getting saved' concept. In which all the believers need to do is to just believe, and everything will be 'just alright' because an external entity will come save them from all their troubles without them having to take any action other than believing./quote]

Well, now that you have said something about growing up as spiritual seekers and still behaving as children is over; I feel that the entire world has listened to your very realistic words and is now blossoming with Life! The only thing left to do is to scream it from the roof tops and you are all set.
There are no time limits to seeking and now is the time to practice that compassionate 4th density light in which you are speaking of. People are on their own spiraling line of light according to their own intelligence, knowledge, their own biases, their own dysfunctions and distortions. There is nothing another can do to make another seeker progress faster and iterating it doesn't make it happen faster either.
The world has not moved to 4th density but rather the "earth" is 4th density positive vibration. If it were in 4th density we would all be dead as she would be in 3rd density potentiation.
Regarding STS: We are here to discover our own truth. There truly are no mistakes; misunderstandings, yes. We are limited in various ways (language, true knowledge, etc..) therefore, people will get confused or remain confused about what a true STS individual would look like as far as personality and mental makeup. And for those of us that have a decent grasp will keep talking those points until enough area within this topic has been covered. Even you, I doubt really knows what a true 3rd, 4th or 5th density STS looks like in it's personality traits and habits or the framework of it's mind, because you are a positive seeker and only have the vastness of knowledge that your imagination contains regarding this topic.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - sillypumpkins - 03-20-2021

(03-17-2021, 12:00 PM)David_1 Wrote:    This article summarizes evidence that the maxxines are not for the benefit of humanity.

david this article seems to me to be total nonsense?

what the hell is this?

[Image: fauci-covid-nazi-768x768-1.jpg]

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-20-2021

So far only 1 person has gone 100 for mandatory wax, based on collective decisions.

That i cannot support. Everything else will be revealed soon now

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 03-20-2021

(03-20-2021, 12:21 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 12:00 PM)David_1 Wrote:    This article summarizes evidence that the maxxines are not for the benefit of humanity.

david this article seems to me to be total nonsense?

what the hell is this?

[Image: fauci-covid-nazi-768x768-1.jpg]

Did you know fauci has royalties off some waxines? A conflict of interest normally

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-20-2021

I think I voted "No" on this, but I might change my vote to "I will if I have to" I am hoping I do not have to. How many red flags do people need? For f***'s sake, the CEO of Pfizer got denied access to Israel and had to cancel an event there because HE WASN'T VACCINATED. Let that sink in.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 03-20-2021

(03-20-2021, 12:28 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I think I voted "No" on this, but I might change my vote to "I will if I have to" I am hoping I do not have to. How many red flags do people need? For f***'s sake, the CEO of Pfizer got denied access to Israel and had to cancel an event there because HE WASN'T VACCINATED. Let that sink in.

What I find amusing is how we are given little Easter eggs or hints everywhere, when really people in power can simply fake it like he could (some fake shots were done right on video in front of us for all to see). The CEO was also on the record saying that their product would not keep you from getting or spreading, yet that is also banned speech on major platforms. It's both hilarious and infuriating at the same time. But this is the split reality/consciousness we live in, this is what was meant by '2 earths' in many peoples channelings/premonitions, it's just some took it (or still take it) literally.

I notice that almost everything presented in mass media is meant to divide now, that logical flaws are presented on purpose, in culture, politics, science, everything. Villains are made into heros and heros into villains. It's really quite spectacular.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-20-2021

If by "spectacular" you mean disgusting.

But yeah, I know. It's ridiculous.

I can't stand the planet being this way. Even from a negative perspective, the feckless weasels running things right now are hardly worthy of their power and just making a mess of things. Something needs to change.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 03-20-2021

Indeed zedro the division is quite spectacular to watch. I wonder if there is not a major portion of watchers just observing it and thinking along the same lines... there is a feeling of fatigue about the division being expressed on many platforms..