Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 01-13-2021

(01-13-2021, 01:56 PM)Patrick Wrote: In my opinion, we sadly cannot get a good picture for ourselves by reading the material provided either by those in favor or not in favor of vaccines.  The homework has to be done from scratch by going at the source for all of it.  Which of course is not practical because most of the info is paywalled (which is the sort of thing I wish we would collectively focus on fixing).

I very much agree with that.

I like the concept itself of the vaccine. I am a big user of homeopathy which uses that concept.

I will take the vaccine not so much for my own health but because I don't much like the idea I could infect unknowingly someone. Even though it is an ugly virus, as I have seen unfortunately on three friends, I am not living in fear of it because either you will catch it or you won't, so fear is useless, just being careful for others, wearing a little mask and its dandy.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 01-13-2021

If the vaccine works, why do they have this?

[Image: vaccine_info.jpg]

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 01-13-2021

Because it takes a little while before the protection reaches its full potential.  Here in my city, there are 7 persons which received the vaccine a week ago and that tested positive yesterday.  It is also not clear if you can still be infected enough to transmit the virus while still having a good enough protection for yourself.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Alexis - 01-14-2021

I used to be afraid, but now I am curious as how this timeline will play out.
How do you want it to play out? If you are feeding into fear based/enslavement ideas, the universe is going to co-create that reality.

I don't identify with anti-vax, but also not planning to get this vaccine.
I want to be responsible for my health, not place the responsibility on someone else.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 01-14-2021

Not going to take the vaccine, but doing work on transmuting it into euphoria to help awaken people.

(01-13-2021, 07:35 PM)Patrick Wrote: Because it takes a little while before the protection reaches its full potential.  Here in my city, there are 7 persons which received the vaccine a week ago and that tested positive yesterday.  It is also not clear if you can still be infected enough to transmit the virus while still having a good enough protection for yourself.

Ok, why don't they say that after a month after getting the vaccine, you don't have to wear masks anymore?
Why not give a timeframe? They assume forever or something.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 01-14-2021

(01-14-2021, 12:33 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 07:35 PM)Patrick Wrote: Because it takes a little while before the protection reaches its full potential.  Here in my city, there are 7 persons which received the vaccine a week ago and that tested positive yesterday.  It is also not clear if you can still be infected enough to transmit the virus while still having a good enough protection for yourself.

Ok, why don't they say that after a month after getting the vaccine, you don't have to wear masks anymore?

They speak to the population as if we were children.  They don't want to confuse people with future directives in advance.  So they only say that for now: "please don't stop doing these other things".  Of course once a threshold of vaccinated people is reached, probably around the end of spring here in Quebec, you'll see them starting to ease on those directives.

(01-14-2021, 12:44 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 12:33 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:

They speak to the population as if we were children.  They don't want to confuse people with future directives in advance.  So they only say that for now: "please don't stop doing these other things".  Of course once a threshold of vaccinated people is reached, probably around the end of spring here in Quebec, you'll see them starting to ease on those directives.

I'm not going to hold my breath.

(01-14-2021, 12:54 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: ...I'm not going to hold my breath.

Good thing too !  Breathing properly is important. Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 01-14-2021

removed

I would strongly oppose mandatory vaccination.

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 01-14-2021

Can't trust big pharma, can't trust the alt-right narrative either, so I'm undecided because it all just looks like bad choices with no good choices(so the usual SNAFU of Earth life but magnified a lot). There's a disease that sucks and a vaccine that can potentially suck as bad or worse. There's nobody to fully trust to get the facts straight, and a lot of opinions. Can't trust in any ET intervention either, because to all of them we are just cattle or an interesting ant farm experiment, even the ones that claim to be STO.. So what, really, are our options besides just s***?

You certainly hold a grim view about our ET friends.

The way I see it, we have a couple more months to go with all this drama and then we can go back to working on the old drama. Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 01-14-2021

I don't understand how the side effects of the vaccine can be any worse than the virus itself, especially if your body hadn't built any antibodies before getting sick.

The most side effects from the vaccine which I've read were things like dizziness/muscle pain/fatigue and in very minor cases allergic reactions. Which again, were nowhere near what the virus itself does.

I'd be more than glad to hear other's knowledge regarding this, perhaps I'm quite misinformed.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 01-14-2021

(01-14-2021, 04:39 PM)ada Wrote: I don't understand how the side effects of the vaccine can be any worse than the virus itself, especially if your body hadn't built any antibodies before getting sick.

I'm not trying to promote any side of things, but to answer your question, a virus is naturally occurring (assuming the virus hasn't been tampered with such as having been weaponized). A vaccine is a processed mixture of things (perhaps stabilizers, preservatives, etc.) and therefore is not naturally occurring, so the body will deal differently with it than it would with something straight from nature.

In addition, and I don't know if the patent process is involved with the COVID vaccine, in order for pharmaceutical companies to patent they must add something to a naturally occurring substance. You can't patent a plant, but you can patent a plant derivative with other proprietary ingredients added.

How about polio or tetanus or hepatitis, measles, how would your body deal with it naturally without a vaccine?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 01-14-2021

(01-14-2021, 05:49 PM)ada Wrote: How about polio or tetanus or hepatitis, measles, how would your body deal with it naturally without a vaccine?

I’m not arguing the merits of a vaccine, just answering the question of what is the difference between a vaccine and a virus in terms of possible side effects. It isn’t just a matter of the immune system when unnatural substances are introduced into the body.

We are a large population of species occupying a planet whose ecosystems are compromised because of us. Things are not in balance. I suppose it makes sense to try and contain the damage artificially. Of course science can be a wonderful thing. And I would not want to go backwards.

Hopefully we move forward toward a world in which all life is respected and we regain balance with the whole planet.

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 01-14-2021

(01-14-2021, 06:34 PM)Agua Wrote: Among the side-effects that some scientists or medical professionals (not sure about the exact english term) fear are:
Auto-immune diseases
Narcolepsy
Negative effects on the pineal gland

I dont know, if these claims are true.
However, what I know is that in Germany things are really bad at the moment as far as i formation goes.
Critical views are beimg oppressed to a large degree with methods that teally comcern me.

So that makes me a bit sceptical about the official information.

Apart from that, I already contracted the virus 9 months ago, most likely i am immune now, if not I dont mind getting it one more time.

Just what I was afraid of. Maybe they really do want to kill us and make us sick and lame. Just like usual in this life, no good choice, just two evils. Don't take it and me and my family could get f***** by the virus. Take and and we could get f***** by the vaccine. So where is the good in all of this? So many innocent people have already suffered from this virus, and many more will-and potentially many more from the vaccine, which is supposed to help? Where is the good in the creator, and where is the good in the worthless ET "guardians" that let this happen? Sometimes to me this universe looks like a loveless machine and I wish I could rip apart the chicken wire and gears and piss on them until they rust to dust. I know that's messed up, but it is what it is and it is how I sometimes feel when I see all the pointless suffering and cruelty and nothing standing in its way.

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - moyal - 01-14-2021

(01-14-2021, 04:39 PM)ada Wrote: I don't understand how the side effects of the vaccine can be any worse than the virus itself, especially if your body hadn't built any antibodies before getting sick.

The most side effects from the vaccine which I've read were things like dizziness/muscle pain/fatigue and in very minor cases allergic reactions. Which again, were nowhere near what the virus itself does.

I'd be more than glad to hear other's knowledge regarding this, perhaps I'm quite misinformed.

The latest Cassiopaea Session has this:

Quote:[...]
(L) Alright. Gaby was saying something about the Covid business...

(Gaby) So it seems to have changed a bit. There seems to be The Return of Covid. There were a few cases like those reported back in March, people with masses in the lungs, a sort of interstitial pneumonia, but they're happening to young people now. So I was wondering if this is the result of the new vaccination program? Even though it hasn’t started officially, there have been thousands already vaccinated; something like 40 thousand during the experimental phase.

(L) So, you're saying that there are some really bad cases of Covid, and you're wondering if that's due to those who have been vaccinated?

A: Most likely. But do not forget what is being done to the population in terms of terror and predisposed belief. Further, wearing masks creates a perfect breeding ground for mutations and intensification of the illness.

Q: (L) So people are being programmed to believe that they're gonna die. Also, their bodies are being poisoned by their own effluvia from wearing masks and by being turned into walking talking garbage dumps by re-breathing their own waste... It's like rats breed in garbage dumps, and viruses breed in physical-body garbage dumps. If you don’t take the trash out of your body properly, you become a contaminated dump ripe for all kinds of pathogens to move in and take over.

(Joe) There are several vaccines. Two of them are messenger RNA vaccines that have never been used on humans before. We know more or less what they do. I was just wondering if those mRNA vaccines are particularly dangerous for people as compared to the standard type?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Dangerous in terms of increasing the chances that people will get sick, or have some kind of... What's the danger from that kind of vaccine?

A: Messing around with DNA is iffy at best. Because of genetic recombination, each individual is unique. The purveyors of vaccines such as this have not well considered that some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.

Q: (Joe) So is that the best bet then for a real plague? A real pandemic might come from the vaccine for Covid...

(L) A real, horrible pandemic might come from this vaccine interacting with the DNA of specific individuals. There may be a small percentage of them, but all it takes is one.

(Gaby) Or could it be more like... Ya know, it's the spike protein that is produced that is like HIV and also endogenous retroviruses that are already resident in our DNA that could be activated and behave like a Black Death. Or could it be something more like we'll be seeing a lot more cancer, for example?

A: Think something more like Black Death.

Q: (Gaby) Though certainly, we’ve already seen that COVID can amplify and accelerate already existing conditions. In another direction, we've been discussing on the forum about things we could take to protect us in case we have to be vaccinated. Will other people being vaccinated be a source of potential Black Death even if you don't get vaccinated?

(Joe) That was the idea. This mRNA vaccine causes your body to produce the spike protein from this coronavirus. Is it possible that within your body, that protein could be combined with some other more benign virus?

(Gaby) From what I understand, components of the spike protein are homologous to some of our endogenous retroviruses. They've found in our endogenous retroviruses even stuff that's similar to Ebola.

(L) In other words, sticking messenger RNA in a vaccine is a really, REALLY bad idea.

(Chu) And we wouldn't even need a cometary event to cause mass death on the planet?

Q: (Joe) This is a spike protein from an outside pathogen that your body doesn't make. Obviously your body defends against it.

(L) But your body could be retooled to make it in mass quantities and make it particularly virulent.

(Joe) Or to make some hybrid with some other virus in your body.

-> https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/session-31-december-2020.49951/

(01-14-2021, 05:49 PM)ada Wrote: How about polio or tetanus or hepatitis, measles, how would your body deal with it naturally without a vaccine?

Watch this. He explains why polio was healed (better sanitation, lower population density) and not with the vaccine.

Moyal, I'm sorry to say that your quoted material felt very heavy to me. You really resonate positively with that sort of thing?

I just feel that we are protected by our ET friends. That we are protected by love. That without their help the virus would be much worst. I harbour great hope within my heart. This catalyst is indeed great but we can come out of it a better world if we wanted to. It's not just an opportunity for the Elites, it is also an opportunity to change our system for the better.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Glow - 01-14-2021

(01-14-2021, 08:07 PM)moyal Wrote:

The latest Cassiopaea Session has this:

Quote:[...]
(L) Alright. Gaby was saying something about the Covid business...

(Gaby) So it seems to have changed a bit. There seems to be The Return of Covid. There were a few cases like those reported back in March, people with masses in the lungs, a sort of interstitial pneumonia, but they're happening to young people now. So I was wondering if this is the result of the new vaccination program? Even though it hasn’t started officially, there have been thousands already vaccinated; something like 40 thousand during the experimental phase.

(L) So, you're saying that there are some really bad cases of Covid, and you're wondering if that's due to those who have been vaccinated?

A: Most likely. But do not forget what is being done to the population in terms of terror and predisposed belief. Further, wearing masks creates a perfect breeding ground for mutations and intensification of the illness.

Q: (L) So people are being programmed to believe that they're gonna die. Also, their bodies are being poisoned by their own effluvia from wearing masks and by being turned into walking talking garbage dumps by re-breathing their own waste... It's like rats breed in garbage dumps, and viruses breed in physical-body garbage dumps. If you don’t take the trash out of your body properly, you become a contaminated dump ripe for all kinds of pathogens to move in and take over.

(Joe) There are several vaccines. Two of them are messenger RNA vaccines that have never been used on humans before. We know more or less what they do. I was just wondering if those mRNA vaccines are particularly dangerous for people as compared to the standard type?

Q: (Joe) Dangerous in terms of increasing the chances that people will get sick, or have some kind of... What's the danger from that kind of vaccine?

A: Messing around with DNA is iffy at best. Because of genetic recombination, each individual is unique. The purveyors of vaccines such as this have not well considered that some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.

Q: (Joe) So is that the best bet then for a real plague? A real pandemic might come from the vaccine for Covid...

(L) A real, horrible pandemic might come from this vaccine interacting with the DNA of specific individuals. There may be a small percentage of them, but all it takes is one.

(Gaby) Or could it be more like... Ya know, it's the spike protein that is produced that is like HIV and also endogenous retroviruses that are already resident in our DNA that could be activated and behave like a Black Death. Or could it be something more like we'll be seeing a lot more cancer, for example?

A: Think something more like Black Death.

Q: (Gaby) Though certainly, we’ve already seen that COVID can amplify and accelerate already existing conditions. In another direction, we've been discussing on the forum about things we could take to protect us in case we have to be vaccinated. Will other people being vaccinated be a source of potential Black Death even if you don't get vaccinated?

(Joe) That was the idea. This mRNA vaccine causes your body to produce the spike protein from this coronavirus. Is it possible that within your body, that protein could be combined with some other more benign virus?

(Gaby) From what I understand, components of the spike protein are homologous to some of our endogenous retroviruses. They've found in our endogenous retroviruses even stuff that's similar to Ebola.

(L) In other words, sticking messenger RNA in a vaccine is a really, REALLY bad idea.

(Chu) And we wouldn't even need a cometary event to cause mass death on the planet?

Q: (Joe) This is a spike protein from an outside pathogen that your body doesn't make. Obviously your body defends against it.

(L) But your body could be retooled to make it in mass quantities and make it particularly virulent.

(Joe) Or to make some hybrid with some other virus in your body.

-> https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/session-31-december-2020.49951/
Just so you understand MRNA is created BY DNA.

It doesn’t work the other way around, and anyone who say it does obviously has zero understanding of science. MRNA cannot change DNA.

MRNA is used so actual virus DNA doesn’t have to be introduced.

The protien the virus produces is introduced and triggers the immune system to react vs actual introduction of virus DNA

Every time I read anything from the cass material, it's like the questioner is asking a question with doubt or fearful idea, they just go ahead and feed into that doubt. Sorry for sidetracking.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 01-15-2021

I avoid the cass material. I've got enough doom and gloom dealing with my own shadow. I do not view that source as a positive and forthright source of information.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - meadow-foreigner - 01-15-2021

Don't be naïve. Control and coercion is the motto of the STS hierarchy. What better way to implement this than a forced, imposed social measure? What better way to manipulate directly one's behavior than from the inside? Has history not told you anything? Ever heard of the Greek and Troy war?

However, and this is the amusing part, regardless of either human and/or 4D interventions to exert and/or implement forced control upon the 3D masses:

There's this basic premise of The Creation: to experience and know itself at the fullest level.

Whatever interposes in this path to The Creation will inevitably and inexorably be cast aside. It doesn't matter the technology used, there will always be a counter-movement from The Creation itself — not to mention the STO forces — to either nullify or to use the STS manipulations to the benefit of The Creation as a Whole; after all, All Is One.

In other words: be wise, but also be careful; and this implies being aware of what's going on, not just passively trusting in the process without the adequate effort and contribution to this transition process.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 01-15-2021

I'm actually willing to ask the opposing questions.

Who are these supposedly "Elite", are they people just like you and me?
How and what exactly are they trying to implement? Do we currently have such technological means to hide it in a vaccine? Who is actually working on the vaccine? Are they normal people like you and me?
Why are they trying to control us, or to what do they want to control us in to? What exactly do they want to gain that isn't already in their hands?
Where are they? Are there representatives from the same "controlling agenda group"? Are they stationed in every country and scheme together? How?

It's possible to over-complicate these things with our own imagination and metaphysical knowledge, but most humans at the top of the hierarchy are quite consciously unaware and indulged with material power. They don't even get along.

What do I supposedly understand from the metaphysical that connects to our physical?
Well first and foremost, earth is in a process, meaning, the people are still in a process. Therefore such metaphysical STS hierarchy cannot exist.
Earth is protected and quarantined, meaning no outside sources can actively manipulate the populace thought to a large degree.
Earth is already vibrating in 4th density STO, that means love, that means service, that means truth, that means acceptance.
I understand and I value what we as spiritual seeks do when times are norm, but what is happening right now is not the norm. So it is now that we should focus on trust and not doubt, on love and not fear, on good people and not the "elite".