Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 04-09-2021

(04-09-2021, 01:22 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 08:52 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...I wil lrepeat this. Death is too good for them. They will be made to learn their lessons in one life...

This does not seem to align with forgiveness. In the sense that it is not a point of view that will bring someone closer to acceptance and forgiveness.

I have another way, or at least, I see it as another way. It is an approach from a different angle. That way is to embrace and cultivate detachment from the human maelstrom. The way to do that is to not be attached to outcomes. It isn't easy because humanity is taught to BE involved, to be attached to the outcomes of just about everything, and in this day and Internet age, to be ramped up emotionally 24/7.

Be in the wave, not the particle.

When I say detached, I do not mean not to care. Paradoxically, as one becomes less attached to outcomes, one is more clear of the muddied waters of (transient) emotional content, and caring is more clear, more pure, and more accessible. This sort of caring is caring only and not coupled with a desired result, though it may come with sincere hope that the event, person, animal, future be well and without pain and suffering. There is something cleansing about letting go of outcomes, and is of course, related to the idea of acceptance. However, my way of seeing this has less emotional charge I think. "Not being attached to outcomes" is a specific and simple (though not easy) idea, while "acceptance" may for some carry a connotation of being a victim and giving in to something, and "forgiveness" can be a complicated affair.

This not only bypasses trying to forgive, which can be clouded by and twisted up with subconscious links to past events or wounds, which are not directly related to the current issue at hand (or even accessible to the conscious mind), but it actually engenders forgiveness, because once the emotional content isn't the biggest feature (which by its nature wants understanding, retribution, some sort of validation or result), then light may actually shine on another instead of self, and this allows for a wiser and unclouded perspective (in other words, detached, or as Ra puts it, disassociated).

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-09-2021

(04-09-2021, 07:21 PM)Diana Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 01:22 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 08:52 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...I wil lrepeat this. Death is too good for them. They will be made to learn their lessons in one life...

This does not seem to align with forgiveness. In the sense that it is not a point of view that will bring someone closer to acceptance and forgiveness.

I have another way, or at least, I see it as another way. It is an approach from a different angle. That way is to embrace and cultivate detachment from the human maelstrom. The way to do that is to not be attached to outcomes. It isn't easy because humanity is taught to BE involved, to be attached to the outcomes of just about everything, and in this day and Internet age, to be ramped up emotionally 24/7.

Be in the wave, not the particle.

When I say detached, I do not mean not to care. Paradoxically, as one becomes less attached to outcomes, one is more clear of the muddied waters of (transient) emotional content, and caring is more clear, more pure, and more accessible. This sort of caring is caring only and not coupled with a desired result, though it may come with sincere hope that the event, person, animal, future be well and without pain and suffering. There is something cleansing about letting go of outcomes, and is of course, related to the idea of acceptance. However, my way of seeing this has less emotional charge I think. "Not being attached to outcomes" is a specific and simple (though not easy) idea, while "acceptance" may for some carry a connotation of being a victim and giving in to something, and "forgiveness" can be a complicated affair.

This not only bypasses trying to forgive, which can be clouded by and twisted up with subconscious links to past events or wounds, which are not directly related to the current issue at hand (or even accessible to the conscious mind), but it actually engenders forgiveness, because once the emotional content isn't the biggest feature (which by its nature wants understanding, retribution, some sort of validation or result), then light may actually shine on another instead of self, and this allows for a wiser and unclouded perspective (in other words, detached, or as Ra puts it, disassociated).

I don't see this as another way. I see it as the way! Smile

It is what I practice in my personal life too (I no longer need to forgive... except maybe while driving cars Angel ). It is not what I talk about here simply because I see it to be a somewhat advanced concept.

But yeah, maybe I am mistaken and members here would actually find it easier to go directly to practicing this without dealing with the intervening material.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-10-2021

"It is what I practice in my personal life too (I no longer need to forgive... except maybe while driving cars Angel ). It is not what I talk about here simply because I see it to be a somewhat advanced concept."

This is a rather condescending attitude. I am not arguing that you are wrong or right, but from the pov of neutral readers, you saying you need to "step yourself down" and tell them to forgive, when you are higher than that and no longer need to forgive, while also condescending to them that you aren't open about how it actually works from your pov because the people at lower vibrations wouldn't understand it... you get the hint, Patrick, I hope.

Are you spreading a false message by telling people that "all forgiveness" will solve things... when you yourself do not practice that because you have moved beyond it?

If I told someone to save every cent and not speculate in the stock market, but in reality I had went ALL IN on the stock market, how would that appear to you, dear Patrick? And my response would then be, "oh it is different for me, I am not poor like you, I have hundreds of thousands, and more millions, so it doesn't matter if I lose 50k. You don't even have 50k to lose, so you can't reach my level yet".

Is that the kind of attitude you should be taking here on Earth, Patrick?

"If it's not a proposal, then what is it? If you are incarnated here like the rest of us, then you do not have access to the absolute Truth either surely?"

That's a good question. You should contemplate this and get a download from your Divine higher/future self on that.

"Are you saying that you believe karma can only be resolved by being balanced out ?

My opinion is that karma cannot be balanced at all. Attempting that will only make it swing from entities to entities. The ONLY thing that can truly resolve karma is forgiveness.

(Yesterday, 10:48 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote:
So a method must exist to allow this. You already have accesd to past life regression and psychics. The next step is lazarus resurrection. Whether a soul considers it a blessing to always remember their past actions is a blessing or hell, is not up to me.

The method to perfectly resolve karma does exist... it's forgiveness.

From my point of view, this model of reality you are presenting is more distorted than it needs to be. But that's just my opinion. The rules of our game are hard enough to figure out as it is and this does not help me understand the meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything any better.

I much prefer the model that Ra and those of the Confederation have shared with us."

This subject I addressed in the top comment above mine. Right above.

I distill it down to a simple re iterated question, Patrick.

Are you practicing this "forgiveness" that you preaching? What does the Confederation say about advocating for things you have not experienced or are not doing?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 08:34 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "It is what I practice in my personal life too (I no longer need to forgive... except maybe while driving cars Angel ). It is not what I talk about here simply because I see it to be a somewhat advanced concept."

This is a rather condescending attitude. I am not arguing that you are wrong or right, but from the pov of neutral readers, you saying you need to "step yourself down" and tell them to forgive, when you are higher than that and no longer need to forgive, while also condescending to them that you aren't open about how it actually works from your pov because the people at lower vibrations wouldn't understand it... you get the hint, Patrick, I hope.

Are you spreading a false message by telling people that "all forgiveness" will solve things... when you yourself do not practice that because you have moved beyond it?

I see why you would think that. It's not a question of needing to "step yourself down", it's a question of not skipping any pre-requisites (I am just another bozo after all). But yes, it can sound condescending and that is why I normally refrain from skipping preliminary work.

Just like trying to work in the higher chakras before having minimally balanced the lower ones is going to cause issues.

So when I am discussing with people whom has consciously chosen not to forgive the Elites and keep a grudge instead and wants to see them suffer the consequences of their actions. Then of course I am going to discuss forgiveness (and not discuss that forgiveness is not even required).

If the intent to forgive is not even there then there is preliminary work that is required. Wouldn't you agree ?

(04-10-2021, 08:41 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...
Are you practicing this "forgiveness" that you preaching? What does the Confederation say about advocating for things you have not experienced or are not doing?

I am practicing forgiveness quite a lot. Meanwhile, I do cultivate an attitude where forgiveness is not even required, but I often fail spectacularly at this. So forgiveness is definitely part of my experience.

I am somewhat saddened that this misunderstanding has muddled the beauty of the message of forgiveness I was sharing.  :-/

But that is the nature of catalysts and my other-selves will of course exquisitely mirror back any imperfection.  And that is perfectly ok like that. Smile

So to rephrase what you said before. Instead of everyone should forgive, woukd it not be better to see that catalyst from your higher self as YOU NEED to forgive all here?

This inverts from the world changing to accepting your internal change. Then 9thers will see your example and realize the truth but not from words.

So please look up the story of the latter day saint potato famine story. I think examples like that does the work you mentioned as service here more powerful than when you use words to communicate a complicated 4th density emotion like martyr-forgiveness.

(04-10-2021, 09:18 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:41 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...

I am practicing forgiveness quite a lot. Meanwhile, I do cultivate an attitude where forgiveness is not even required, but I often fail spectacularly at this. So forgiveness is definitely part of my experience.

I am somewhat saddened that this misunderstanding has muddled the beauty of the message of forgiveness I was sharing.  :-/

But that is the nature of catalysts and my other-selves will of course exquisitely mirror back any imperfection.  And that is perfectly ok like that. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 08:41 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Are you practicing this "forgiveness" that you preaching? What does the Confederation say about advocating for things you have not experienced or are not doing?

Good general question. And I would like to address it with no intention of directing at any individuals.

I do think that some people tend to preach things they often don't do themselves. I have a friend who knows a lot about nutrition and nootropics, and he won't hesitate to monologue about it while he, himself, is very sketchy about applying what he knows to his own life. It's rather amusing in a way, mostly because he is a lovable person.

I also think that the point you bring up about having not experienced certain things is a valid one. If I understand your meaning, the following crude example comes to mind: people saying that homeless people should just get jobs. The person who says such a thing has obviously not experienced homelessness, nor do they have the capacity (or compassion) to imagine it. The tipping point as I see it would be compassion, in lieu of having actually had the experience themselves and therefore having real empathy. Beyond that, as a person evolves away from self-centeredness (seeing the world only through the self and what the self is consciously aware of), attachment to the human drama, and toward disassociation of the human experience, judgments of other-selves falls away (that is not to say one ceases to discern). This has been my ongoing experience anyway. Though this process is not one that goes from black to white. One doesn't usually change overnight. It is usually more gradual, and the lightning-struck tower comes to mind, in which is illustrated the nature of change through the process of illumination:

[Image: bringthtarotjpg.jpg]

Of particular interest to note in the following quote is that originally there was only light, illumination, without the destruction of the tower. Humanity has built edifices of culture, society, mores, rules, laws, what is acceptable, what is fashionable and so on. This thread itself is an example of this process and what is acceptable, globally or nationally expected, and the various group paradigms in conflict with each other regarding the pandemic.

Quote:78.11 ▶ Questioner: Could you elaborate please on the nature and quality of the matrix and the potentiator?

Ra: I am Ra.
The Matrix of the Spirit is what you may call the Night of the Soul or Primeval Darkness. Again we have that which is not capable of movement or work. The potential power of this extremely receptive matrix is such that the potentiator may be seen as Lightning. In your archetypical system called the tarot this has been refined into the concept complex of the Lightning Struck Tower. However, the original potentiator was light in its sudden and fiery form; that is, the lightning itself.

So, through a series, ad infinitum, of illuminations, we inch forward and evolve. Though illumination can come in the form of a flash of insight, these flashes in my experience are not powerful enough to have a lasting and abrupt change in consciousness, though it's not impossible. It seems to me to be more cumulative in nature.

Quote:80.13 ▶ Questioner: Then is this, from the point of view or with respect to the fifteenth archetype, somewhat of an excursion into the Matrix of the Spirit in this process? Does that make any sense?

Ra: I am Ra. The excursion of which you speak and the process of disassociation is most usually linked with that archetype you call Hope which we would prefer to call Faith. This archetype is the Catalyst of the Spirit and, because of the illuminations of the Potentiator of the Spirit, will begin to cause these changes in the adept’s viewpoint.

A visually accurate example would be 911. The twin towers coming down galvanized the US with horror, fear, and vulnerability. Because of the shock, it was easy to whip up nationalism. But this did not last—it wore off to certain extent. And in a positive and deeper sense, the underlying issues of freedom and division in the world between countries, continents, and people were illuminated, along with questions regarding control such as is done by religions and governments (the towers humanity has been built). But things are never simple here in this veiled reality, so there is no simple path to an easy truth through the labyrinth of human experience. The ideas of separation and division are again being highlighted with the pandemic.

In conclusion, if you don't mind my poetical and long-winded metaphor Tongue, as we all stumble along our chosen or not-yet-chosen paths, we are like rough marble pieces—bumpy and coarse with sharp uneven surfaces, rubbing up against each other and rolling around in a bumpy world. In doing so, our uneven surfaces, sharp edges, and rough, random shapes get worn down and smoothed to a more coherent shape. At some point we begin to see this, and simultaneously make conscious choices in that shape. So as we as marble pieces get chipped away, we shape ourselves as well, and the rough marble begins to take a purposeful form, the end result of which is a beautiful, detailed, and unique statue.

At first, the work is random, catalyst just comes and we react; then as we begin to take form, the work becomes more purposeful; and finally, the work reaches that point where the heavy lifting has been done, and because the work is so much lighter now, we can look around through less-burdened eyes—eyes that can more clearly see other-selves, detachedly, because our rough edges are not something others can now chip at—we have become smooth through our own efforts and effectively dealing with catalyst here in this reality. We realize this process of chipping away and what is revealed through it; we understand that underneath the human husks of rough marble are beautiful beings tasked with either creating themselves or being tossed about randomly.

This is how I see, in a whimsical way, the idea of disassociation, whereby we have shed the rough, rocky exterior, no longer immersed—albeit at one time efficaciously—in the human drama (the rubbing up against each other and the world and learning to deal effectively with catalyst), which is reflected in the following quote from Ra:

Quote:80.11  Questioner: Could I say, then, that implicit in the process of becoming adept is the possible partial polarization towards service to self because simply the adept becomes disassociated with many of his kind or like in the particular density which he inhabits?

Ra: I am Ra. This is likely to occur. The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.

(04-10-2021, 10:15 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: So to rephrase what you said before. Instead of everyone should forgive, woukd it not be better to see that catalyst from your higher self as YOU NEED to forgive all here?

This inverts from the world changing to accepting your internal change. Then 9thers will see your example and realize the truth but not from words.

So please look up the story of the latter day saint potato famine story. I think examples like that does the work you mentioned as service here more powerful than when you use words to communicate a complicated 4th density emotion like martyr-forgiveness.

Yes I do believe my meaning is much easier to grasp for those whom I interact with in person. As you say, words are poor examples of realization of the truth. Working on forgiveness is working on internal changes and it benefits from working on forgiving the self as well if not foremost.

But the discussion I am trying to bring to the table is more in relation to vaccination, conspirations, the Elites and forgiveness and how it all relates in a person's life.

So I'll ask this again. For those whom have consciously chosen not to forgive the Elites and keep a grudge instead and wants to see them suffer the consequences of their actions.

How does that attitude relate with Confederation teachings? This is what I would be interested in understanding better. Also stuff like how is this attitude going to really help this planet or anyone on it?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-10-2021

There's a difference between pointing out those who seek to harm and to attempt to warn others, and holding a grudge against them. Simply pointing out problems (with or without counteracting solutions) does not necessarily indicate a failing.

(04-10-2021, 01:23 PM)zedro Wrote: There's a difference between pointing out those who seek to harm and to attempt to warn others, and holding a grudge against them. Simply pointing out problems (with or without counteracting solutions) does not necessarily indicate a failing.

Yes of course.

It is a perspective such as this one here: "...I wil lrepeat this. Death is too good for them. They will be made to learn their lessons in one life..." that I am talking about.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 04-10-2021

The midst of this transformation we are going through is stressful. For some its the uncertainty, others its because they have intuitions or knowledge of probabilities and they are waiting which will be confirmed. For a lot of people its some of both. The whole deal can really be disconcerting and draining. Such a tense moment can leave all of our energy a bit eratic if we don't ground, I know that a lot from experience.

My thoughts on forgiveness and karma...

I agree with the power of forgiveness and each self being responsible for their own side of whatever forgiveness is theirs to take part in. Forgiveness requires a knowing, a realization, an enlightenment. I you have that(as you do Patrick) it is your prerogative to forgive. You can forgive whole heartedly with your free will and open heart because you are aware of your lessons. Sadly, others who have not learned their lessons, still have their half of the karma to bare. You can do your half but cannot forgive away their half of the karma for them, if that makes sense(which it should from the standpoint of free will).

That is their job, and the opportunity to do it comes when lessons are learned. Conflict-->lessons-->forgiveness. Can't skip the lessons to get to the forgiveness. If you can truly get to the forgiveness, it means you've learned a certain amount of your lessons. Not super complicated. Doesn't mean whoever your forgiving has learned their lessons yet.

"Death is too good for them" is a subjective phrase in a way, not saying I even totally disagree. Perhaps a more objective way to put it, is it would serve no purpose in learning, integration, or closure of any karma or lessons for these people just to drop dead. The high level knowingly STS, yes, their time has come to leave Earth. They will no longer find it hospitable here at all. Their minions will be given the time to learn whether they like it or not, it seems. They've made this a hard-knock school for everybody else now it will be that for them while everyone else who has learned will start to see the payoff soon. I see no problem with that. That is as it should be.

No "easy/lazy" apocalypse this time I guess. Good. I'd have it no other way. Everyone's going to have to stick it out and work through it this time. Instead of burying trauma with more trauma it's time to finally resolve it. With that idea and concept, I'm 100% on board. We don't get to do the samurai seppuku thing again we've got to work with what we got and integrate our failures rather than try to erase them. I don't want to "escape" Earth at all. I realized that's the exact opposite of what I really want. I want to be here and do the work. I don't want to see another mass destruction that just kills a bunch of innocents and resets the whole thing with no lessons learned. I want that opportunity for my self and others to be here, to learn, and to serve.

(04-10-2021, 04:03 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: ...They've made this a hard-knock school for everybody else now it will be that for them while everyone else who has learned will start to see the payoff soon. I see no problem with that. That is as it should be...

Thank you for that perspective. It makes sense from that point of view.

So then it's not really wanting to see them suffer their karma per se, but rather to make sure they continue having opportunities to learn about better ways of dealing with their own karma ?

I was not seeing this from my point of view simply because I believe STS loves acquiring karma and are absolutely not interested in learning the ways of forgiveness and so won't benefit from extra time/opportunities.

From my point of view then, the best we can do after having forgiven them is to no longer worry about them or their shenanigans. You basically become disinterested in them and their conspirations. So I thought that those still interested were then not interested in forgiving the Elites.

(04-10-2021, 04:21 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 04:03 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: ...They've made this a hard-knock school for everybody else now it will be that for them while everyone else who has learned will start to see the payoff soon. I see no problem with that. That is as it should be...

Thank you for that perspective. It makes sense from that point of view.

So then it's not really wanting to see them suffer their karma per se, but rather to make sure they continue having opportunities to learn about better ways of dealing with their own karma ?

I was not seeing this from my point of view simply because I believe STS loves acquiring karma and are absolutely not interested in learning the ways of forgiveness and so won't benefit from extra time/opportunities.

From my point of view then, the best we can do after having forgiven them is to no longer worry about them or their shenanigans. You basically become disinterested in them and their conspirations. So I thought that those still interested were then not interested in forgiving the Elites.

Sometimes the interest in their activities and methods ins to stay protected and to use blue-ray co-creation to undermine their STS objectives as best we can and contribute to more love on Earth. It's not to sit there and just hate on them but to co-create in ways we are not helpless to them.

(04-10-2021, 04:21 PM)Patrick Wrote: So then it's not really wanting to see them suffer their karma per se...

This line reminds how people generally misinterpret what karma is, it's not payback, or comeuppance, there is nothing to suffer or celebrate, but while the definition changes depending on the contextual point of view, it is ultimately the negotiation between all interacting components (higher selves) of the creator, to balance the totality of the system (or Logos). This is why Ra suggested that understanding the functional system of karma is virtually impossible, even if it is understood what the karmic implications are.

In the end, I think it all falls down to the question of what to do about the Elites and their plans.

I get that people may want to help in disseminating what their plans are. But it seems that the population after being exposed to this then wants to fight them.

So I wonder how we can reconciliate that need to disseminate and the fact that it's personal inner work that really disables the Elites' plans? How can the message be made mainstream and at the same time not inspire people to violence?

Non participation and non conforming to start. Rebellion can take many forms. But too many are still participating and reinforcing the current corrupt paradigms, and so the suffering continues, even as people fail to recongnize it as such.

"Fighting them" can mean many things depending on perspective. To the negative perspective spreading love and wisdom and failing to conform is seen as fighting them. They consider love hostile and destructive, to them it is "the destroyer of worlds" lol.

Fighting them would be co-creating a reality that is not so desirable to them. It doesn't mean sitting around clenching your fists and throwing hate at them. It doesn't mean invoking or summoning demons against other demons. It doesn't mean grabbing an AK with a 75 round drum mag and going Rambo. Those type of actions are both futile and depolarizing.

Fighting them is a kind of guerilla warfare that is less about actual warfare then co-creation of realities and timelines.

Going to be a tough decision for some

Some Quebec health-care workers will now need to show proof of vaccination
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-health-workers-proof-vaccine-1.5983015

Yeah I guess I am fighting them as well. I am fighting them by making their game obsolete and ineffectual on me and inspiring others so that it becomes ineffectual on them as well.

So in relation to making their game ineffectual, the other aspect I would like to bring to the table is the pattern the negatives uses to sap the light from lightworkers.

They send messages about changes that are coming "soon" but never happens and so people lose their trust in the messengers. Until there are not many messengers left to speak about the things that really makes their game ineffectual. We saw this in 2010-2012 and that pattern is repeating again now.

I am including information on Covid, vaccination and conspirations in this. The ability to discern those patterns of theirs really help someone remain grounded and connected to all other-selves and the whole of society.

One obvious pattern is the usage of time. When specific time frames are given to stuff like mass arrests, system resets, harvest or whatever else then this is great evidence that the ultimate source of the message is not from a positive player.

The other often used pattern is dualistic or binary thinking. Since everything is really a spectrum, when you hear "taking vaccines is always bad" and "never taking vaccines is always good" well then that is another great evidence that the ultimate source of the message is not from a positive player.

There is always space for miracles or exceptions to manifests. Space left either in time or in concepts. So positive sources will make space in their messages.

I saw firsthand how devastated some people were after 2012 when nothing spectacular happened, some even left spirituality aside completely. Which means they were successfully extinguished by the negatives.

This time is not going to be any different. Nothing spectacular is going to happen with vaccination and Covid will simply start going away from our experience at some point and "normality" will return.

I just wish for people to realize that something spectacular did happen, not what they were told, but it's in the little things that miracles happens. The wave of 2012 really changed a great many people, but those changes were internal.

It's our perspective on the world that changes in those big waves. This big Covid wave is not different. It's our perspective that will change for the better. This is really powerful if not really spectacular per se.

Societal changes will begin to happen for the better because of the population's switch in perspective.

Anyway, we will discuss all this with fondness in a couple years. I am going to be vaccinated in a couple weeks and all will be well. In a couple years I am still going to be around here sharing and reading all the wonderful stuff we exchange togethers.

",For those whom have consciously chosen not to forgive the Elites and keep a grudge instead and wants to see them suffer the consequences of their actions."

Does not canada still have a crime system with lawyers?

The human laws have consequences. When will they not have consequences? I do not know.

But my point was that killing serial killers, child traffickers, and lizard breeders, is not fixing any of the long term karma. Cause they just reincarnate and get recycled.

What the dark did is to keep killing humans until the soul fragmented and thenit forgot everything. Why are wanderers even needed here? Cause the earth spiris had lost their cohesion due to multiple life times of trauma.

The rral dark dont even incarnate. To avoid this.

The dark ones gets a kick from influencing others to acquire karma. If we all forgive our own karma then they'll be the only ones still playing. They will have no power left over any of us.

I can hardly see a better way to win the game.

(04-10-2021, 09:11 PM)zedro Wrote: Going to be a tough decision for some

Some Quebec health-care workers will now need to show proof of vaccination
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-health-workers-proof-vaccine-1.5983015

Yes unfortunately and this is probably just the beginning of this sort of thing. The whole mandatory vaccination thing is going to be quite the planetary catalyst.

(04-10-2021, 10:33 PM)Patrick Wrote: The dark ones gets a kick from influencing others to acquire karma. If we all forgive our own karma then they'll be the only ones still playing. They will have no power left over any of us.

I can hardly see a better way to win the game.

You are right, at least in part. There's always nuances though. Things are rarely so black and white in a free will universe.

Patrick, both Yeshua and iamraw's direct descent here did far more to influence and rebalance human karma, so why are you able to succeed where they have not succeeded?

"The whole mandatory vaccination thing is going to be quite the planetary catalyst."

So the dark having more power is in your eyes, "they will have no power left over any of us"? Seems like a paradox.

I see it as a way of exposing the system, and forcing more and more people into a decision to resist. Because the reason they are doing this is the adoption rate in Quebec medical circles is embarrassingly low because so many see the issues.

Quebec is in a hard core catalyst mode right now, the police have just arrested a bunch of alternative media journalists for covering the protests, and were on camera saying "hey aren't you a jew?" and "aren't you the Jewish media?". They are exposing themselves because they believe they are untouchable and lack self awareness, they are exposing their own corruption for the world to see. Same with the police shutting churches down, jailing pastors, enforcing 8pm curfews while it's still light out, when even the health minister says there is no scientific reasoning. Madatory government furnished masks for school children being recalled for toxicity (graphene!) are provoking their own protests, besides the lockdown themed ones. The wheels are coming off, and more and more are witnessing the rediculous authoritarianism. This is Quebec's karmic reality, the historical record with authority and cultural enforcement/division is not great.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-11-2021

I guess humanity has gone insane. This must have been what atlantis looked like before the divine tsunami hit.

Perhaps this is a good thing, because it is reliving the karma that was not balanced at the time.

It is also a good thing, because I got tired of humans telling me that I was the insane one. Now we are more even.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-11-2021

"I also think that the point you bring up about having not experienced certain things is a valid one. If I understand your meaning, the following crude example comes to mind: people saying that homeless people should just get jobs. The person who says such a thing has obviously not experienced homelessness, nor do they have the capacity (or compassion) to imagine it. The tipping point as I see it would be compassion, in lieu of having actually had the experience themselves and therefore having real empathy. Beyond that, as a person evolves away from self-centeredness (seeing the world only through the self and what the self is consciously aware of), attachment to the human drama, and toward disassociation of the human experience, judgments of other-selves falls away (that is not to say one ceases to discern). This has been my ongoing experience anyway. Though this process is not one that goes from black to white. One doesn't usually change overnight. It is usually more gradual, and the lightning-struck tower comes to mind, in which is illustrated the nature of change through the process of illumination:"

I was listening to the audio of the Q'uo early Hatonn stuff, and they talked about this issue a few times.

I don't think I can find the specific transcript however.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1972/1972_0300.aspx

It was somewhere around 1972. or 4

Essentially it boils down to: You cannot give to others what you do not have, and you cannot teach that which you do not understand or know.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-11-2021

(04-10-2021, 11:29 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Patrick, both Yeshua and iamraw's direct descent here did far more to influence and rebalance human karma, so why are you able to succeed where they have not succeeded?

"The whole mandatory vaccination thing is going to be quite the planetary catalyst."

So the dark having more power is in your eyes, "they will have no power left over any of us"? Seems like a paradox.

There is no question of success. The attempt is enough. I am just repeating their words. People are calling for this help. But yet again likes to ignore the solution given. So I'm just repeating the same old ignored teachings.

If we all forgave each others, there would be no mandatory vaccination. There would be no corrupt government. There would probably be no Covid and so no vaccine.

Forgiveness is one of the greatest magic that can be evoked to change the external world. But it cannot be done without the internal work having been done.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - STAR-ONE - 04-11-2021

Doesn't true forgiveness take place between lifetimes ?

The Hidden Hand said this was a game in a simulation and that we all become best friends again between incarnations.

It's a somewhat strange concept but understandable if you think about it carefully. Two choices of orientation possible and these two paths will end up meeting at some point, everyone must experience karma to advance in their spiritual journey, the STO must show wisdom and compassion to forgive the sts, the STS as for him must learn that he will sooner or later be recalled by the source / creator, reunited in the whole and with the whole and that must terrify him but all that is part of the "game".

STS pay the heaviest price for karma...