Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 04-18-2021

The lockdown were always a farce with no data backing them up. It was a way to manipulate the economy and drive specific political ideologies. Florida escaped because they have a pretty good Governor, California paid the cost.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-19-2021

Well the feds pay the cost, the states do not. Endless taxation as slavery

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 04-20-2021

(04-19-2021, 07:57 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Well the feds pay the cost, the states do not. Endless taxation as slavery

Very true, taxpayer will foot the bill for the failing states.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 04-20-2021

All over Facebook I see people, even on the "light" side say they are just waiting for the mass exodus.
I would prefer that not happen.
But I do realize that some are using this on a soul level as their chance to depart, due to not
being able to handle the increasing vibrations.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-20-2021

I have heard a lot more wax deaths than I did of Corona 2020 deaths. While people got sick of something (bio weapon heh), yes, the number of actual deaths and other problems, were not nearly close to what we have today 2021 from the wax problems.

[Image: fauci.jpg]

[Image: vax_group.jpg]

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-20-2021

A place like Facebook is really not a good place to keep such important info. I hope people were also sharing it via other open platforms.

(04-20-2021, 08:16 AM)Patrick Wrote: A place like Facebook is really not a good place to keep such important info. I hope people were also sharing it via other open platforms.

They're in the Akashic Records, and all over the web.
With tech coming out, we'll be able to read the Akash.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 04-20-2021

Quote from Jim Stone at http://82.221.129.208/.up0.html

"I am skeptical but this should definitely be mentioned if it appears women are noticing this - It is now well known that the corona vax causes women to have very strange periods as an obvious side effect of the sterilization process, where the hormones are so disrupted that even post-menopausal women are having one enormous period also. What is now coming to light is that in work places where there are women that have had the corona vax, the women who are not vaccinated are now also noticing problems with their periods.

This is going to have to develop a bit more before I believe it entirely but I am very suspicious it could be true, and if it is true then the elite have probably already hit the goal of using the vax to wipe out the population. If you are in an isolated pocket where no one has had the vax and you don't have to associate with anyone that has had it, keep this in mind, and don't put yourself at risk.

Once again, this is not confirmed but it has been stated in several places now that un-vaccinated women who work with other women who have been vaccinated are having messed up periods also. This could just be paranoia or happenstance, but what if it is real? And this obviously also, if true, would mean that vaccinated men would put un-vaccinated women at risk. If there really is something that is causing the vaccinated to shed a sterilization agent to the not vaccinated, we have a far more serious problem than anyone ever imagined."

(04-20-2021, 08:48 AM)David_1 Wrote: ...if it is true then the elite have probably already hit the goal of using the vax to wipe out the population...

Not that I align with this being true, but am I the only one thinking that this would be counterproductive for the Elites? If you stop 3d incarnations, you effectively kickstart 4d positive-only incarnations. Thus making the transition to positive 4d space/time a done deal.

If you look at the Georgia Guidestones, they put it in stone they want humanity under 500 million.

(04-20-2021, 09:05 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote: If you look at the Georgia Guidestones, they put it in stone they want humanity under 500 million.

Well then, let's all take the vaccine, short-circuit their plans and win the game right away. Smile

There is no need for a wax. Avatars will cure all problems using magick, technology ,and God Source.

(04-20-2021, 09:34 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: There is no need for a wax. Avatars will cure all problems using magick, technology ,and God Source.

That is why I have no issues taking the shot. Wink

Looks like I might actually get the AstraZeneca instead of an mRNA based one. That is left to fate, since I am not the one choosing which one I'll get.

You always have a choice.

https://www.patchtarot.com/blog/child-patch-tarot
https://www.shadowscapes.com/Tarot/cards.php?suit=0&card=0

True, but I'm leaving it to fate.

If it was fate that determined events, why did those choose to accept the Earth's call for help from sorrow? Would it not have been better to allow fate to run its course and not offer a helping hand?

For me, I don't travel so have no real reason to take it.
I already don't wear masks in stores since they removed the mandate,
and most of the time am the only one in the store that does this.

The CDC is going to get sued by several universities: https://www.bitchute.com/video/YTRnEbyBZsTC/

Several universities are going to lose their twitter and facebook pages.

Who told humanity that viruses caused disease?

Wuhan was the site of 5g experimental radiation testing on the public. The Princess cruises, again, were utilizing 5g networks and radiation broadcasting. Hospitals, again, sometimes had 5g networks and a lot of 4g as well.

Who told humanity that their diseases came from X?

(04-20-2021, 10:28 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: If it was fate that determined events, why did those choose to accept the Earth's call for help from sorrow?...

We are just here to demonstrate that when you leave everything up to Faith, everything gets better for everyone. That is IF you have set your intent for this to happen of course. You set your intent and you let go of how it's going to manifest.

(04-20-2021, 10:28 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...Would it not have been better to allow fate to run its course and not offer a helping hand?

I would say that allowing fate to run its course is what brought us here. We would not be here otherwise. Humanity has set their intent to awaken and as a consequence of that we ended up here now.

Maybe they got tired of repeating the same patterns and destroying all the planets they touch? So this time they asked for help? I don't really know, but I'm here.

Still, we had to volunteer to be here.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - sillypumpkins - 04-20-2021

well.... that second dose knocked me on my butt. woke up early in the morning with a 101 degree (F) fever, chills, headache, and fatigue..... drinkin some juice now BigSmile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 04-20-2021

(04-20-2021, 10:31 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Wuhan was the site of 5g experimental radiation testing on the public. The Princess cruises, again, were utilizing 5g networks and radiation broadcasting.

This is a very interesting detail that many people are ignoring. Also, the way Vitamin D, HCQ, Ivermectin are being censored...even the antibody treatments (opposed to the vax promotion). Writing on the wall.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-20-2021

(04-20-2021, 09:01 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 08:48 AM)David_1 Wrote: ...if it is true then the elite have probably already hit the goal of using the vax to wipe out the population...

Not that I align with this being true, but am I the only one thinking that this would be counterproductive for the Elites? If you stop 3d incarnations, you effectively kickstart 4d positive-only incarnations. Thus making the transition to positive 4d space/time a done deal.

It is a done deal, but there maybe be more bodies than available 4d souls, so you would end up with depopulation anyways. "Everyone wins".

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 04-20-2021

(04-20-2021, 10:31 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Who told humanity that viruses/microorganisms caused disease?

Louis Pasteur and Robert Koch. Interestingly, the modern type vaccination concept also was created from their findings. When William Henry Welch was trained in German bacteriology and inspired by Pasteur's vaccine doctrine, he brought these ideas to the U S of A, and the rest is history. Add in the steal of European medical tech after the world wars..

(04-20-2021, 02:41 PM)confusedseeker Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 10:31 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Wuhan was the site of 5g experimental radiation testing on the public. The Princess cruises, again, were utilizing 5g networks and radiation broadcasting.

This is a very interesting detail that many people are ignoring.  Also, the way Vitamin D, HCQ, Ivermectin are being censored...even the antibody treatments (opposed to the vax promotion). Writing on the wall.

It is a very ham handed way to do things. Compare this to the efficiency of the control net even 30 years ago. Their strategist has been "taken out of the game" so to speak.

(04-20-2021, 03:43 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 10:31 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Who told humanity that viruses/microorganisms caused disease?

Louis Pasteur and Robert Koch. Interestingly, the modern type vaccination concept also was created from their findings. When William Henry Welch was trained in German bacteriology and inspired by Pasteur's vaccine doctrine, he brought these ideas to the U S of A, and the rest is history. Add in the steal of European medical tech after the world wars..

I don't include microorganisms, that is not part of my quote. Iamraw already talked about micro organisms and the "root" of the diseases, which were energy imbalances and the money system.

The Spanish Flu and whether people died back there were from the waxination, as well as how Pasteur's method is not what is being used now or in the past, are the hints.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 04-20-2021

So if this is all something bad and it involves 5g, that's indicative of some sort of networking. plug people into some matrix network they control or something. Seen it, done it, beat it. If that's what this is, don't worry too much about it. It's already over and they already lost. There's a huge flaw in their design, while we are on the subject of "contamination". That's all I'll say on it.

Right now what people are seeing is the death throes of the hydra, without any central control network. So each part of the hydra is basically thrashing around and inflicting a lot of self harm. Does not mean it is over, they are still fighting for their life, since apparently they missed the boat or don't want to log off Earth Positive Timeline.

So they are taking all the plans and centuries old contingencies, and just hitting "fire" on all of them, hoping something works.

A lot of damage is being done. The dark state has lost a lot of assets. More than they ever have. That does not mean everything is paradise. It just means one should be wary of a wounded animal because they might still get ya if you come closer thinking it is over.

The 'networking' or radiation signal, is a kind of mind control. Until people can actually decondition themselves and full control themselves, through sealing off the lower chakra portals not under their control, this can still get them.

In chess, if I have 2 queens, 2 rooks, and 2 knights, and they have just a king and 8 pawns, they basically have lost. The black side has lost. However, if I play badly and let their pawns promote themselves, or get into a perpetual stalemate, then I wouldn't win. It would just be a tie.

What I told the Godhead is this

Y: Humanity needs and deserves a final battle. Some way they could contribute. It will be easier for them to handle it if they were part of the liberation effort and not just watching from the sidelines as the military or somebody else Confederation alien whatevers, did the job for them. Humanity needs to learn how to clean up its room and take out the trash.

P.S. Also T REd is useful, don't let him die. While he probably wanted to die and go out like Pinochet, like Lelouch in Code Geass, don't let that happen. We need something more interesting and newer than Lincoln 2.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 04-20-2021

(04-20-2021, 05:20 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Right now what people are seeing is the death throes of the hydra, without any central control network. So each part of the hydra is basically thrashing around and inflicting a lot of self harm. Does not mean it is over, they are still fighting for their life, since apparently they missed the boat or don't want to log off Earth Positive Timeline.

So they are taking all the plans and centuries old contingencies, and just hitting "fire" on all of them, hoping something works.

A lot of damage is being done. The dark state has lost a lot of assets. More than they ever have. That does not mean everything is paradise. It just means one should be wary of a wounded animal because they might still get ya if you come closer thinking it is over.

Yeah that's all too true. They are not organized now like they were before about 2018ish. I think some big dude got taken out by something they didn't see coming and now all the little astral entities that stir people up to generate loosh are randomly lashing desperately out at everyone and everything in every petty situation, trying to divide and stir crap up. They don't have the organization to easily stir up and organize large scale war, but they can make individuals, families, and communities miserable for sure.

It is mostly their physical chain of command that has been taken out. And without the sexual magick and energy draining methods to replenish the negative's lack of a heart chakra energy reactor via the life force of humans, they have no energy payment for the magick rituals. Thus the higher density negative spirits no longer have a reason to obey and would rather just feast on the black adepts.

This is why they cannot actually get their programs to work and it back fires. The fact that people can literally seeing it happening, non activated 3d humans, is proof enough. In 2015, I could be screaming out in my wilderness, and nobody would hear me at all.

For a good example, refer to the Titanic. Although I don't know which iamraw chronicle would be best. Something about sexual magick energy transfer and how the negatives get their energy without the heart chakra, would be a good start.

White magic is fed by hope (hopium, hence thus the reason for that), positive emotions like compassion and love, and prayers for good timelines and salvation. They can all be "fed" to higher densities to work greater workings. Divine miracles.

That does not mean white magic is good, but at least it is not blood magick.

The reason why the Galactics don't like talking about what feeds the positive magicks, is that it makes them sound a lot like the Borg. You know, Harvest, feed us love, To Serve Humanity, it tends to trigger stuff in humans because humans have this trauma that has been forgotten. Triggering negative emotions tends to disrupt their contact and instruments, interfering with their mission. It also makes it harder to do actual physical work. Without faith, miracles cannot happen, and without faith, healing cannot happen. That's not always true, but that's generally what the human experience has been.