Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 04-20-2021

(04-20-2021, 04:57 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: I don't include microorganisms, that is not part of my quote. Iamraw already talked about micro organisms and the "root" of the diseases, which were energy imbalances and the money system.

The Spanish Flu and whether people died back there were from the waxination, as well as how Pasteur's method is not what is being used now or in the past, are the hints.

Hmm. I always found it curious that most human viruses could pass as a form of an exosome; actually, in my eyes they are the same. These are manifested when some form of imbalance in the mind complex (influenzas -> buying into mass hysteria and blind belief in statistics) transfers into the physical vehicle. A typical disease forms when the physical vehicle becomes imbalanced and impaired. The way I see it, (especially) the influenza vaccines have always been against our natural cellular functionality, thus wont be very helpful at all on the physical level. The one thing I quite don't yet grasp is how does a synthetic 'virus' or enveloped rogue genetic material get seeded. Is this what the physiological electromagnetic radiation used for, 'to send the message' which then replicates physically? In any case, this is a classic EGG/CHICKEN 'paradox'.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-20-2021

(04-20-2021, 05:55 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 04:57 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: I don't include microorganisms, that is not part of my quote. Iamraw already talked about micro organisms and the "root" of the diseases, which were energy imbalances and the money system.

The Spanish Flu and whether people died back there were from the waxination, as well as how Pasteur's method is not what is being used now or in the past, are the hints.

Hmm. I always found it curious that most human viruses could pass as a form of an exosome; actually, in my eyes they are the same. These are manifested when some form of imbalance in the mind complex (influenzas -> buying into mass hysteria and blind belief in statistics) transfers into the physical vehicle. A typical disease forms when the physical vehicle becomes imbalanced and impaired. The way I see it, (especially) the influenza vaccines have always been against our natural cellular functionality, thus wont be very helpful at all on the physical level. The one thing I quite don't yet grasp is how does a synthetic 'virus' or enveloped rogue genetic material get seeded. Is this what the physiological electromagnetic radiation used for, 'to send the message' which then replicates physically? In any case, this is a classic EGG/CHICKEN 'paradox'.

You have isolated the key of the issue, which concerns what viruses are or what they actually do.

"Rogue genetic material" indeed.

Let me see if youtube still has this original researhc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJEflgMhTbs

This should be it. The executive summary is that viruses are nano scale devices or machines, created by the body to increase electrical conductivity. This can be seen in batteries that use viruses as a sort of what's it called.. capacitor or charger.

https://www.wired.com/story/the-next-generation-of-batteries-could-be-built-by-viruses/

The reason why the cells are creating viruses is because it helps the cell conduct electricity, and electricity can improve the life force of the cells or vice a versa.

However, these cells are creating viruses specifically for their own problems and the body's. If you inject someone else with a virus your body created or came from dead animal/fetus tissues, grown on them like some necromancer did in Atlantis era, then that is "rogue genetic material" and can be an "AI signal" not a biological signal.

It is sorta like why blood can't be transfused without limitations.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 04-21-2021

Patrick, things are going crazy in Canada.
Do you live in Ontario?
Check this out for some insight into what's going on.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - STAR-ONE - 04-22-2021

(04-20-2021, 06:00 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 05:55 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote:

You have isolated the key of the issue, which concerns what viruses are or what they actually do.

"Rogue genetic material" indeed.

Let me see if youtube still has this original researhc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJEflgMhTbs

This should be it. The executive summary is that viruses are nano scale devices or machines, created by the body to increase electrical conductivity. This can be seen in batteries that use viruses as a sort of what's it called.. capacitor or charger.

https://www.wired.com/story/the-next-generation-of-batteries-could-be-built-by-viruses/

The reason why the cells are creating viruses is because it helps the cell conduct electricity, and electricity can improve the life force of the cells or vice a versa.

However, these cells are creating viruses specifically for their own problems and the body's. If you inject someone else with a virus your body created or came from dead animal/fetus tissues, grown on them like some necromancer did in Atlantis era, then that is "rogue genetic material" and can be an "AI signal" not a biological signal.

It is sorta like why blood can't be transfused without limitations.

Here then and what does this malicious signal need to be activated, a microwave radiation antenna.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-22-2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OraRcXKG4s Elizabeth April has a better way to deal with this issue. In a sense, don't worry about the signal. Just output a counter signal.

And yes, for those getting waxed, I can feel something around them or from them, that causes my body to create immune responses.

The "game" is never as simple or transparent as humanity is told. It is always complicated and layered, with rules that people have not even read, let alone understood. If the heart deficient authorities are telling us that we need to protect each other by taking a wax.... it is not that the opposite is true, it is that the entire context is inaccurate.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Anders - 04-22-2021

There is no option for me that fits my choice. I may take a vaccine if that's required for travel. Maybe. Otherwise I will totally refuse to take any vaccine, even if they make it mandatory. COVID = Cramming Our Vaccine Into Dumbasses.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-22-2021

(04-22-2021, 09:24 AM)Anders Wrote: There is no option for me that fits my choice. I may take a vaccine if that's required for travel. Maybe. Otherwise I will totally refuse to take any vaccine, even if they make it mandatory. COVID = Cramming Our Vaccine Into Dumbasses.

IMHO, that could fit in the 3rd option. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Anders - 04-22-2021

(04-22-2021, 09:27 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 09:24 AM)Anders Wrote: There is no option for me that fits my choice. I may take a vaccine if that's required for travel. Maybe. Otherwise I will totally refuse to take any vaccine, even if they make it mandatory. COVID = Cramming Our Vaccine Into Dumbasses.

IMHO, that could fit in the 3rd option. Smile

An additional option would work:

4) I don't know.

Option 3 is about being forced by external pressure. I may refuse to obey such pressure.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 04-24-2021

Here's a great talk by a lady I respect about the V.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-25-2021

Same.

Got my 2nd dose without telling my family because they think the vaccine is worse than Covid. They begged me not to get my 2nd shot.

It's like I don't even know who they are anymore. I chose to listen to science and they're listening to some random lady on Facebook or Fox news. It's really frustrating. Especially because my own Mother is in a very high risk group for dying of Covid. (over 20% chance for dialysis patients)-instillfear

Very interesting 3rd den repeat here. Notice their self chosen name on reddit.

This js on the waxinated sub reddit.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-25-2021

Its funny how people say "I listen to Science!" yet science doesn't actually tell them anything. They can't distinguish between 'science' and politic/social policy, it's almost like they treat 'Science!' as 'Religion'. BigSmile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 04-25-2021

Many times it's $cience.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Anders - 04-25-2021

(04-25-2021, 09:14 PM)zedro Wrote: Its funny how people say "I listen to Science!" yet science doesn't actually tell them anything. They can't distinguish between 'science' and politic/social policy, it's almost like they treat 'Science!' as 'Religion'. BigSmile

Exactly, science has become very much like religion and scientists today's 'high priests'. Fortunately cracks are starting to appear in the whitewashed facade of the scientific ivory tower, such as what the editor in chief of the Lancet, one of the most prestigious medical journals in the world wrote:

Quote:“The case against science,” wrote Richard Horton, editor of the medical journal the Lancet, “is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue.” - https://physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/PT.5.8119/full/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Anders - 04-26-2021

Quote:"Superior orders, also known as the Nuremberg defense or just following orders, is a plea in a court of law that a person, whether a member of the military, law enforcement, a firefighting force, or the civilian population, should not be considered guilty of committing actions that were ordered by a superior officer or official.[1][2]" - Wikipedia

1946: "I just followed orders."
2021: "I just followed science."

Here is a longer version of what the editor in chief of the Lancet wrote:

Quote:"The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness." - https://www.thelancet.com/pdfs/journals/lancet/PIIS0140-6736%2815%2960696-1.pdf

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 04-26-2021

It would be useful for people to have a look at the photos on the below link.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/countries-are-racing-to-send-medical-supplies-vaccine-components-to-india-as-covid-19-storm-cripples-nation?fbclid=IwAR3uQr3ZQcATdZOETJSccL0g6EC7VKS1rkP3WsLN3uaD5GMN45fTjy3Sb2E

Quote:Delhi's Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal extended a lockdown in the capital that was due to end on Monday for a week to try and stem the transmission of the virus which is killing one person every four minutes.

"A lockdown was the last weapon we had to deal with the coronavirus but with cases rising so quickly we had to use this weapon," he said.

India's total tally of infections stands at 16.96 million and deaths 192,311 after 2,767 more died overnight, health ministry data showed.

In the last month alone, daily cases have gone up eight times and deaths by 10 times. Health experts say the death count is probably far higher.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 04-26-2021

Pendulum swings back harder than ever entering 4d. If anyone has done anything intentionally nefarious with the vaccine, they will be the ones hurting most in the end. Their network will be imploded from within. "Science" is far from trustworthy, but there is a big gap between ignorance and malice. This planet has supported malice by some weird agreement far too long. It's time for the ignorant to have a proper environment to learn and the willfully malicious to pay the price.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 04-26-2021

Providers are beginning to run out of people who want to be euthanized.
13 second video at:
http://tinyurl.com/axj73b9b

The vaccine will only sterilize 60 to 70 percent of the population.
1.5 minute video at:
http://tinyurl.com/5wznjpwr

(04-26-2021, 06:11 AM)David_1 Wrote: Providers are beginning to run out of people who want to be euthanized.
13 second video at:
http://tinyurl.com/axj73b9b

The vaccine will only sterilize 60 to 70 percent of the population.
1.5 minute video at:
http://tinyurl.com/5wznjpwr

Yikes! That was hilarious if it wasn't so scary. I looked up the word euthanize: verb put (an animal) to death humanely.

I do believe that the vaccines are fairly safe and will not euthanize people, but the professor actually talked about sterilization of 60 to 70 percent. That's fricken' freaky! Haha. [Developing nations will get the 'Bill Gates' version of the vaccine, just kidding, I hope.]

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 04-26-2021

(04-25-2021, 11:33 PM)Anders Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 09:14 PM)zedro Wrote: Its funny how people say "I listen to Science!" yet science doesn't actually tell them anything. They can't distinguish between 'science' and politic/social policy, it's almost like they treat 'Science!' as 'Religion'. BigSmile

Exactly, science has become very much like religion and scientists today's 'high priests'. Fortunately cracks are starting to appear in the whitewashed facade of the scientific ivory tower, such as what the editor in chief of the Lancet, one of the most prestigious medical journals in the world wrote:

Quote:“The case against science,” wrote Richard Horton, editor of the medical journal the Lancet, “is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue.” - https://physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/PT.5.8119/full/

The issue isn't science per se. The issue is consensus science. Science could be our salvation if we collectively wanted to.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2719747/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 04-26-2021

Here from a 1981 book by Bilderberger Jacques Attalli is an example of their mindset:

“The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population…Of course, we will not be able to execute people or build camps.  We get rid of them by making them believe it is for their own good…We will find or cause something, a pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus affecting the old or the elderly, it doesn’t matter, the weak and the fearful will succumb to it.  The stupid will believe in it and ask to be treated.  We will have taken care of having panned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution.  The selection of idiots will therefore be done by itself: they will go to the slaughterhouse alone.”

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 04-26-2021

Someone posted this hopeful message on the Magenta Pixie telegram group.
Our work in transmuting the vaccines seems to be working.

I think that it isn't really about the jabs here. I have heard a lot of people (adults who have adult children) saying that they have lived their lives to the fullest and are very contented. They say they are ready to leave when they are called. No attachment to anything. It's kind of a neutral, 'thy will be done' kinda attitude that I witness. It's in the close circles I have seen.
There are a few exceptions as usual. This being my personal experience.

One of the jabs (we have 2) seem to have a very high energetic protection all around. It felt like one of the highest forms of compassion I have ever experienced. Visually, it took the form of a shimmering teal veil made of semi-physical bright light, wrapped around the contents. It exuded intense peace. It was as though it was saying - whatever's in it can't harm you, it's all taken care of - feeling.

All this seems like such a contrast to what everyone in the West is experiencing. Maybe, there's a reason for it all? Each country has its own role to play?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-26-2021

(04-26-2021, 02:26 AM)Relax Wrote: It would be useful for people to have a look at the photos on the below link.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/countries-are-racing-to-send-medical-supplies-vaccine-components-to-india-as-covid-19-storm-cripples-nation?fbclid=IwAR3uQr3ZQcATdZOETJSccL0g6EC7VKS1rkP3WsLN3uaD5GMN45fTjy3Sb2E

Quote:Delhi's Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal extended a lockdown in the capital that was due to end on Monday for a week to try and stem the transmission of the virus which is killing one person every four minutes.

"A lockdown was the last weapon we had to deal with the coronavirus but with cases rising so quickly we had to use this weapon," he said.

India's total tally of infections stands at 16.96 million and deaths 192,311 after 2,767 more died overnight, health ministry data showed.

In the last month alone, daily cases have gone up eight times and deaths by 10 times. Health experts say the death count is probably far higher.

It's a fear tactic designed to break one of Earth's most stable vibration regions, India, Heirs of Lemurian philosophy and non violence.

Much as what Cuomo and other mass murderering "fake leaders" did in the US, to ramp up death tallies for political and economic reasons.

The fact that humanity chooses to continue being fooled by this, is what makes their catalyst harder to come.

" It was as though it was saying - whatever's in it can't harm you, it's all taken care of - feeling.

All this seems like such a contrast to what everyone in the West is experiencing. Maybe, there's a reason for it all? Each country has its own role to play?"

The Alliance for the US at least, has replaced the wax with placebos and other Stardust like nano tech. They might have tried to stop it all, but is being blocked due to karma fate, vibration differences. Reason why Ever Given was stalled. It blocked the transport of some of these wax.

(04-26-2021, 07:46 AM)Patrick Wrote: The issue isn't science per se. The issue is consensus science. Science could be our salvation if we collectively wanted to.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2719747/

Yes, I'm a huge fan of science. The problem as the editor of the Lancet wrote is that science has turned to darkness. Another example is that I recently heard that the cosmology model used in science today is the most falsified theory in history. So why do they still cling to it? Because the scientists themselves, and even academia and institutions etc are trapped and have to defend their false theories or their credibility would collapse.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 04-26-2021

"Science could be our salvation if we collectively wanted to."

No, this is the problem, this is the religion of science, this is the premise/hope that is blinding people. Love is the only viable salvation, science is just a process, one tool for certain discoveries, it cannot tell us how to act.

Do you believe in Science? Do you believe in Music? That's how silly I view that question or declaration. When someone says the 'believe' in it, it's from a religious perspective, something that defines objective reality to them without question, and informs them how to act through the 'leaders' of the field. That exactly is the purpose/mechanism behind religion, and what has fooled humanity forever.

You want the 4th? Science as it's viewed today (a technocracy) is a premise you need to let go of, and view it for what it actually should be, simply an act/process of discovery of the 'natural world', and not something that tells us how to live and act.

(04-26-2021, 02:29 PM)zedro Wrote: "Science could be our salvation if we collectively wanted to."

No, this is the problem, this is the religion of science, this is the premise/hope that is blinding people. Love is the only viable salvation, science is just a process, one tool for certain discoveries, it cannot tell us how to act.

Do you believe in Science? Do you believe in Music? That's how silly I view that question or declaration. When someone says the 'believe' in it, it's from a religious perspective, something that defines objective reality to them without question, and informs them how to act through the 'leaders' of the field. That exactly is the purpose/mechanism behind religion, and what has fooled humanity forever.

You want the 4th? Science as it's viewed today (a technocracy) is a premise you need to let go of, and view it for what it actually should be, simply an act/process of discovery of the 'natural world', and not something that tells us how to live and act.

We are mostly in agreement, but it seems some preconceptions are preventing you from seeing it.

Within the scientific circles, there is no actual consensus on what science actually is. So I think any such discussions needs first to established what science means. To me that word only speaks of a process and that process actually has many different versions. The version that I subscribe to is Karl Popper's version of the scientific process: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Popper

Quote:...scientists can never prove a theory to be true, Popper insisted, because the next test might contradict all that preceded it. Observations can only disprove a theory, or falsify it...

The scientific method is just a tool that can inform on how nature behaves. It's not even useful in informing on the nature of reality.

So there is nothing for me to disbelieve. It's like asking me if I believe in mathematics or if I believe in hammers, forks or swords.

Where the scientific process can be our salvation is by following Popper's version we could make it impossible for STS to play their games with us. Their lies could not stand. What STS did to prevent this from thwarting their plans was to pitch spirituality against the scientific process and to use their most useful tool, the concept of money, to instigate the bane of science that we call consensus science by making it too costly to do science properly.

A true technocracy would quickly lead to a spiritual technocracy where materialism, which happens to have been disproven for many years now, is a thing of the past. We could study empirically all the concepts of the Law of One and come up with methods for adepts that are always reproducible, failsafe, completely understood and well documented. That IS what 4D actually is. It's the density of understanding.

There is nothing wrong with that. But personally I prefer to help this planet evolve in the way the people chose. I am not here to change their choice. I am here to infuse positivity in all the world's endeavor and ensure the ultimate positive outcome of whatever method was chosen.

I am here to love the world. So I am here to love science too. There is Love in the moment. There is Love in the scientific process too.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeafieGreens - 04-26-2021

(04-26-2021, 02:29 PM)zedro Wrote: "Science could be our salvation if we collectively wanted to."

Semantics.

You call it quantum physics — I call it magic.

Don’t let the limitations of language and semantics create false separation.

(04-26-2021, 03:55 PM)Patrick Wrote: We are mostly in agreement, but it seems some preconceptions are preventing you from seeing it.

Within the scientific circles, there is no actual consensus on what science actually is. So I think any such discussions needs first to established what science means.

Except that is not how it is sold, or perceived by the general public. People do expect a consensus and it's delivered thru the institutional control mechanisms, that's why we have terms like "climate change denier" "anti-vaxer/masker" and "anti-science", because institutions are picking what they want to fulfill an agenda, and claiming it to be consensus. This is why professionals directly related to institutional powers that regulate covid are basically told/controlled to stay on a consensus message, and this is enforced thru professional accreditation, reputation, social and broadcast media, etc.

So I'm not disputing your view of science, I'm disputing your view on how the general population views science, and how it's being used as another tool like religion was, because it's being treated like a religion, with heretics and blasphemers on the firing line.

If people actually did just view it as a methodology, our current situation would be much different.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 04-26-2021

"There is Love in the scientific process too."

I don't really see much compassion in the scientific process.

A lot of it was human and animal experimentation, Mengele style. The US simply took the results and used it.

In other religions, "love" is at least there as a concept. When people talk about Science backing them, they no longer have to even consider basic compassion as an idea, as it is not part of the scientific process. Cold objective facts and power is what people pay attention to. A world of Tech Tyrants, with no heart.

http://www.danielgreenfield.org/2021/04/facebook-has-private-army-its-founders.html

This is only one example. Much of humanity's peak 3rd chakra density civilizations, have begun to realize this is a problem. Peak 3rd, don't even focus on the heart, and they are now seeing that the lack of one has created problems resulting in totalitarian limits.

"Don’t let the limitations of language and semantics create false separation."

What false separation?

3rd density has to separate into 4th negative, 4th positive, and repetition of 3rd density cycle. That's literally a 3 way separation.

"There is Love in the scientific process too."

Well they are mutually independent because one is an action/system invented by man, so not an indication of polarity. You could say "There is Love in (insert any action) too.", it simply offers no context because the opposite/absence of love would also be true to the general statement. The point being, science is not a manifestation 'of love' just because it can be manifested 'from love', it can be quite the opposite, and like everything here, has a dual purpose function that serves any polarity, and the closer it gets into religious orthodoxy mode, the more prone it is to being used as a tool of control by the negative polarity. So how we view and treat these concepts is very important in practice, as that view informs our consciousness which manifests itself into more freedom, or more control.

It won't come as a surprise to anyone here that STS makes a travesty of everything, including spirituality and science. We should not judge these things based on how STS wants to portray them. We are more awake than that. If we want to bring the mainstream on board, we should embrace their beliefs in science while encouraging them the view it properly for what it is and dispel the ludicrous portrayal that STS painted.

At least the younger population are piercing their play. I am very optimistic of our youth. They are going to make us proud beyond our wildest dream!