Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 01-15-2021

The choice is yours.

https://tinyurl.com/y5jyxltp

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 01-15-2021

Indeed so. Smile

Anyway, from one of the articles: https://www.rt.com/news/511332-israel-vaccination-coronavirus-pfizer/

"The Jewish state is currently undertaking a massive vaccination campaign, which already saw over one million people or almost 12 percent of the population"

"The number of those who got Covid-19 despite being vaccinated was at around 240 people"

"Around one in a thousand people have reported mild side effects after the injection, including weakness, dizziness and fever as well as pain, swelling and redness in the spot where the shot was given. Only a few dozen of them required medical attention, the Health Ministry said."

"Since vaccinations kicked off on December 20, at least four people in Israel died shortly after getting the jab"

If this is indeed true, then what I can tell is that there are extreme single cases which are used to cause massive widespread fear and panic. And I think this has to do with information being so widely and quickly spread via internet.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - meadow-foreigner - 01-15-2021

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: I'm actually willing to ask the opposing questions.

That's fine. However, do you want answers that appeal to you or whatever answers there might be? This is because when you stand behind a closed belief system (such as poetically expressed by Pink Floyd's The Wall albums) you don't really open up to new ideas besides the ones that already reinforce your current biases.

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: Who are these supposedly "Elite", are they people just like you and me?

This "Elite" can be summarized as the Earth-farm current owners/managers/breeders. They are comprised of beings who wish to control, exert dominion over, subjugate other beings much like in a Ponzi scheme, though instead of financial funds, the currency is the livestock (mostly human's) emotions and lives.

There is the 3D-level hierarchy and the 4D, alien-level hierarchy. The 3D is comprised of mostly humans and/or probes or thought-forms that come from 4D, such as explained by Ra.

Quote:12.18 Questioner: Are there any Confederation or Orion entities living upon the Earth and operating visibly among us in our society at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no entities of either group walking among you at this time. However, the crusaders of Orion use two types of entities to do their bidding, shall we say. The first type is the thought-form; the second, a kind of robot.

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: How and what exactly are they trying to implement?

Maximum control and manipulation in order to fulfill their self-centered agenda.

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: Do we currently have such technological means to hide it in a vaccine?

You wouldn't even imagine the current technological development of human beings. So, yes.
Since, of course, they are assisted by STS aliens (the so-called Orion Crusaders, in Ra terms) on 4D, which has certain temporal "advantages" in comparison to a native 3D standpoint, they are pretty much reasonably well served in terms of tech. However, and this is the cause of the human Elite downfall, because of their ridiculously short lifespan in comparison to 4D beings, they have no grand temporal vision, so they are easily manipulated by aliens who give them crumbles and junk in exchange for cooperation to a fate that will ultimately destroy humankind; unless things change.

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: Who is actually working on the vaccine?

Multiple sources, both STS and STO oriented. However, the big plays and advances are mostly STS centered. After all, they haven't been working throughout millennia on this planet for nothing.

It's a funny thing, though, to see the STS structure slowly collapsing due to internal divergences, most often caused by greed and the so-called wishful (or narrow) thinking. And it's not like they weren't warned.

Another amusing thing is seeing humans and aliens thinking each part got the upper hand on the counterpart.
It's like WWII between Nazi Germany and USSR: each of the parts making a treaty with the counterpart yet with the latent intent to double-cross their counterpart. Humans are at disadvantage on this matter, though, as the 4D aliens can jump back and forth in time and influence both directly and indirectly the outcome of certain events and timelines.

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: Are they normal people like you and me?

Well, it depends on how you define normal. The human so-called "elite" have a carefully planned genetic breeding in order to maximize their lineage, or bloodline, abilities, and/or potential.

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: Why are they trying to control us, or to what do they want to control us in to?

Because the Harvest is going to be a big cosmic event in which there will actually be a transition on a global scale to 4D. Why do you think Revelations, or Apocalypse, was written? Although corrupted throughout the ages, it has a part of the truth contained within. There are numerous books, series, movies, shows, and many more media pieces written based on this event.

They want humankind to be mindless slaves as much as drones are subservient to queens in insect colonies. As a contingency plan, they are preparing some type of take-over contingent in case there is resistance. Why do you think there are countless references to apocalyptic stuff, mutant human beings (such as X-Men), aliens (such as Superman or even Goku, which share a common root-story), time travel (such as in Marvel Universe, for instance with Loki and Thanos)? The list goes on. It is a form to slowly get the masses used to phenomena that supersede the 3D reality.

The Orion Crusaders are like Spanish Conquistadores. They had spent a great and long deal of care and planning in their efforts to overcome and dominate Earth. This has happened since the Edenic fall and humankind's modulation of their genetic potential.

The thing is, human beings have so wonderfully designed body-machines — besides Earth's marvelous designed nature — that a total wipe-out would be a waste. This is why more subtle, covert control tactics and methods are underway.

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: What exactly do they want to gain that isn't already in their hands?

As above, so below. Human beings may eat fruits and meat to nurture their bodies. The same principle applies to 4D beings, just on a larger scale. Sum that with the material resources Earth possesses, such as gold, and you see why they're interested in this planet.
In the way things currently are, human beings aren't so willingly servile as they should be, so in order to maximize the success rate of a takeover, there is this slow, almost spider-like weaving work. Because of this, these control methods are thought to be implemented. It's amusing to see backfire after backfire occurring, though.

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: Where are they?

Well, everywhere. Earth is their claimed planet, after all. It's like their turf.

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: Are there representatives from the same "controlling agenda group"?

Of course. In all types of media, in technology, and in every other gadget human beings use. The factions that form the STS conglomerate aren't homogeneous though, and they have multiple interests that sometimes conflict. After all, they are their own weakness.

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: Are they stationed in every country and scheme together? How?

Absolutely. They either have direct access or indirect access to every country on Earth, and they often use political events and other distractions to turn away the attention of the masses to the implementation of their agenda. However, as it was mentioned before, they aren't totally cohesive, and, naturally, their interests diverge primarily due to greed and lack of trust, as they're like a scalded cat that had to survive in the past without completely trusting one another, and now they reap the fruits of their previously sown seeds: mistrust, a narrow view of things and a colossal hubris.

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: It's possible to over-complicate these things with our own imagination and metaphysical knowledge, but most humans at the top of the hierarchy are quite consciously unaware and indulged with material power. They don't even get along.

The opposite may also be true: it's possible to over-simplify these things with our own imagination and metaphysical knowledge.

However, I wouldn't judge the humans at the top of the hierarchy as you did. That would be too underestimating. They haven't got there — or stayed there — for mere luck. They possess a great deal of cunning and skill, and they really excel at their specialties; although their people have been misled and keep being lost due to their desire for knowledge (on their own terms though, which narrows down their thinking so as to not collaborate with an open heart with other human beings, which they perceive as expendable livestock for their endeavors).

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: What do I supposedly understand from the metaphysical that connects to our physical?
Well first and foremost, earth is in a process, meaning, the people are still in a process. Therefore such metaphysical STS hierarchy cannot exist.

Well, that is one way to look at it. You're free to think this world is a fairy tail, a honeycomb brimming with delicious and really attractive honey. Isn't that the optimal slave-cage? Isn't that form of slavery the most efficient: one which the shackled ones aren't even aware of their chains?

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: Earth is protected and quarantined, meaning no outside sources can actively manipulate the populace thought to a large degree.

Guess from whom Earth is being protected? That's right — from every STO alien race out there. Humanity is "the bad guys" in the vicinity of the solar system, by the way. Why do you think people got quarantined here on Earth lately? Due to a virus. That's what humanity currently limit itself to be: a virus. Humanity consumes and destroys life, such as the STS centered mentality does; and this Earth quarantine only exists to protect humans from infecting other planets with their nefarious self-centered existence.

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: Earth is already vibrating in 4th density STO, that means love, that means service, that means truth, that means acceptance.

That's really something, isn't it? Yet, human beings are still massively at 3D frequency consciousness, because of their short-sighted conscience. Which means, by the way, that the STS dudes are doing a good job at keeping people oblivious to what's really happening.

See things as they are: there is very, very, very little TRUE truth, love, and acceptance on Earth right now. The very little that there is, is still self-centered and comes mostly from a place of service to self.

(01-15-2021, 08:54 AM)ada Wrote: I understand and I value what we as spiritual seeks do when times are norm, but what is happening right now is not the norm. So it is now that we should focus on trust and not doubt, on love and not fear, on good people and not the "elite".

You may focus on your good crops and ignore the weeds. That's fine. They'll still take your garden.

You don't neglect serious business like this. You fight with your whole being against it if you wish to be of service to others.

And this kind of line of thinking is not a slave-cage?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 01-15-2021

(01-15-2021, 10:51 AM)ada Wrote: And this kind of line of thinking is not a slave-cage?

The main theme of this experience is free will and confusion. From that you can understand why imagination runs wild when attempting to figure out something that has been perceived as hidden to the self. The people's shadows create their own demons and monsters and project them outside themselves. Then, a lot you will read are mere dark fantasies of those people.

This again does not mean there are not people with a hidden agenda that is dark, just that it is easy to see them and their power as greater than it is, which in turn empowers them through your power of focus. If you become lost in this type of fear, it will just become a huge stumbling block to your spiritual development. Deal with the worse as it comes, if it does not come then don't drown yourself in worry and fear.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 01-15-2021

Ra 50.5 Wrote:...There is no entity without help, either through self-awareness of the unity of creation or through guardians of the self which protect the less sophisticated mind/body/spirit from any permanent separation from unity while the lessons of your density continue.

Quote:95.24 Questioner: From that statement I interpret the following meaning: That if the Experience of the Mind has sufficiently chosen the right-hand path, as total purity is approached in choosing of the right-hand path, then total imperviousness from the effect of the left-hand catalyst is also approached. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exquisitely perceptive. The seeker which has purely chosen the service-to-others path shall certainly not have a variant apparent incarnational experience. There is no outward shelter in your illusion from the gusts, flurries, and blizzards of quick and cruel catalyst.

However, to the pure, all that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. The cruelest blow is seen with an ambiance of challenges offered and opportunities to come. Thusly, the great pitch of light is held high above such an one so that all interpretation may be seen to be protected by light.

Our intentions and focus are insanely powerful.  Love is the great protector.  So I chose my focus as wisely as I can.  Right now, I am focused on the current crisis actually resulting in great positive strides for humanity and so it will.  If I were to be the only one having such a focus, I would be the only one able to see it after.  But I hope not to be alone in this endeavor.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 01-15-2021

I tuned into the vaccine energetically and it made me feel fairly sick. So I did some work to transmute it, but it feels energetically like bad news.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - meadow-foreigner - 01-15-2021

(01-15-2021, 10:51 AM)ada Wrote: And this kind of line of thinking is not a slave-cage?

Maybe I haven't come across as I intended, so I'll try to rephrase in order to get my point across this time.

The truth is the truth. Even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes in it.

Now, I'm not saying that any of what I said is either true or false, it's up to you to use your own Self to digest and/or discard it as you will.

However, if your crops have weeds in them, and you firmly think they don't exist, they're still gonna damage your farm, garden, or whatever.

So what do you define as a slave-cage? Who thinks that there are weeds on the farm, or who thinks there are no weeds, even though there are? You know, in a hypothetical scenario in which there were, in fact, weeds on the farm.

By dealing with the truth as the truth is, you are better prepared to handle it. You don't handle the weeds by leaving it to chance. You handle it by, first of all, becoming aware of their existence, then taking the proper measurements to defend what you esteem, if you will.

When the topic is about a social scenario, it takes a leap of thought to think in other people's terms, in other people's lives, and also a macro-vision to understand the whole planet's scenario.

It is much easier — and comfortable — to keep the consciousness focused on a local perspective, which today is most usually a country or the mass-media spued trending topics, and this is quite convenient for some as well, for it makes division easier to be applied. Think about it carefully, if you will.

And then, there always comes this "fantasy" argument as shown below:

(01-15-2021, 11:14 AM)Minyatur Wrote: The main theme of this experience is free will and confusion. From that you can understand why imagination runs wild when attempting to figure out something that has been perceived as hidden to the self. The people's shadows create their own demons and monsters and project them outside themselves. Then, a lot you will read are mere dark fantasies of those people.

This again does not mean there are not people with a hidden agenda that is dark, just that it is easy to see them and their power as greater than it is, which in turn empowers them through your power of focus. If you become lost in this type of fear, it will just become a huge stumbling block to your spiritual development. Deal with the worse as it comes, if it does not come then don't drown yourself in worry and fear.

So basically, the post above argues, in maybe an eloquent and subtle way, that what was said back then is just some conspiracy bullshit.
That may be true, or may not be.
Regardless of such, you, me, and everyone on the face of this planet are always presented with the same old classic clash between truth and lies.

"Is it true? Or is it a lie?"

Once again, if you don't keep an open mind, you don't benefit from any knowledge whatsoever. You quickly repel it and justify your repelling by rationalizing over it. Now, we could endlessly point fingers at each other claiming that the other one is lying and nobody would benefit from this, would they?

You don't empower weeds by focusing on them. That actually does the opposite. You don't "give power" to darkness by focusing on it and uncovering them. That actually does the opposite. Darkness only prevails as long as it remains hidden. A quick dismissing of something implying it is only fantasy, lunacy, delusion, or whatever, actually disempowers you, whilst empowering the forces that act cloaked.

Certainty closes the mind. Awe opens the mind. A closed mind can only see what it wishes to see, which is the cause of its own undoing. An open mind might learn much if it remains truly open.

Now, would you prefer to know the WHOLE Truth (which shall set you free) or just that part of the truth that is comfortable to you?

Anyhow, you asked questions and I answered them. I didn't impose them on you as undeniable truths or forced you to believe them. You do as you will. Nevertheless, it does little good to ask a question with a closed mind anyway.

In all honesty, I've proposed these questions because I thought it would make the ground more firm and crystal clear. Because underlying it all are normal and confused people like you and I.

But I do thank you for sharing freely, otherwise how would we understand one another.

I'm not going to argue whether these things are true or not, but what I can say from the bottom of my heart and mind is that I do not need to be aware or to believe these things.

Because I will keep living my life on earth as it is, and the only change is whether my mind is troubled or not.

And so if thoughts do indeed create things, then I prefer my thoughts coated with honey, and I will use this honey to create a positive and safe reality.

Whether it is this one, or the next.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 01-30-2021

By now, most should know a few people who took the vaccine I guess?
any intel on how they felt or if they noticed effects - side effects?
The assistant at my GP's office told me that apparently in a senior citizens home, there had been a covid outbreak, but AFTER people got vaccinated?
The doctor supposes it might have to do with the vaccination. Perhaps they tested after the vaccine was administered and the PCR test was positive? a bit mysterious methinks.
And I know a cardiologist (he works at a hospital and the staff got administered with the vaccine) and he noticed nothing after the first shot, after the second a couple weeks later, however he had the symptoms a bit like the flu, fatigue , headaches and muscle aches.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 01-30-2021

Our daughter worked at a hospital some time ago.
She told me that EVERY employee that got the shot subsequently tested positive for the virus.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Glow - 01-30-2021

(01-30-2021, 05:58 AM)Margan Wrote: And I know a cardiologist (he works at a hospital and the staff got administered with the vaccine) and he noticed nothing after the first shot, after the second a couple weeks later, however he had the symptoms a bit like the flu, fatigue , headaches and muscle aches.

That is pretty standard for vaccines.

It’s actually nothing to do with the actual virus it is your immune system recognizing a threat and mounting an immune response. (though this threat is not actually capable of duplication of the virus so safe)

You should’ve seen me after my flu shot this year. Smile
I’m pretty sensitive vaccine wise. My immune system always over reacts but that just means it’s primed the body with antibodies so that’s good.

In the old age home unfortunately 2 things full immunity takes 2 doses, then 2 weeks to build up from there. Vaccine dependent the minimum gap between first and second dose is 21-28 days. In between all that time people are still at risk unfortunately.

Add that they are seniors who often due to lowered immune systems require a larger dose of vaccine to get the same result(4 times as strong for flu shots) and you are going to have slower immunity building for sure after the first shot regular dose.

I would assume even after the second their immune system not being as effective will both take longer to build antibodies and maybe not reach the 90% effectiveness. We don’t know but since they are so vulnerable we have to try.

https://www.insider.com/senior-flu-shot

Edited I know a lot of medical professionals that have had the shot no effects reported. I’m not sure who has had first or second because they are so playfully braggy, and excited about getting it that I in my very mild jelousy haven’t asked.

I don’t get jealous of much but I’m around so many people closely due to work I feel like a walking disease vector and having been vaccinated would ease my mind I’m not killing people by being an asymptotic carrier.

I assume that’s exactly why they are all excited too so I of course do not begrudge them getting it first. I too just don’t want to accidentally kill one of my lovely clients just by existing in their presence.

They all work in hospitals and clinics so obviously they need it first and yeah there has been absolutely nothing but excitement at getting vaccinated. They all seem a bit like kids getting an exciting present so I assume it’s been pretty stressful on the front lines for them. Well potential to have to see less people in their care die probably is exciting too.

Ok no longer jealous at all. Just looking forward to knowing I won’t accidentally kill any of my clients who often get to close because they have been clients for years, we have built up bonds and they feel both I’m a safe person and are lonley after being locked down for so long.

(01-30-2021, 08:23 AM)David_1 Wrote: Our daughter worked at a hospital some time ago.
She told me that EVERY employee that got the shot subsequently tested positive for the virus.

That really means nothing. Working in a hospital they would be frequently exposed. Plus it takes 2 weeks from the second shot to build up immunity in a healthy person

21-28 days minimum between first and second shots so we really haven’t reached the point yet in North America where anyone has full immunity unfortunately.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 01-30-2021

In fact it is a normal thing to test positive after the vaccine.. My friend who’s a nurse was positive too, and indeed had a small reaction of fatigue at the second shot. I got my first dose three days ago and kids cried with relief... lol

Ah awesome Flo! I’m glad you managed to get it!

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 01-30-2021

(01-30-2021, 10:42 AM)Glow Wrote: I don’t get jealous of much but I’m around so many people closely due to work I feel like a walking disease vector and having been vaccinated would ease my mind I’m not killing people by being an asymptotic carrier.

In my opinion, you would not be killing anyone. This from Ra, which does include a component of possible "randomness":

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. These so-called contagious diseases are those entities of second density which offer an opportunity for this type of catalyst. If this catalyst is unneeded, then these second-density creatures, as you would call them, do not have an effect. In each of these generalizations you may please note that there are anomalies so that we cannot speak to every circumstance but only to the general run or way of things as you experience them.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 01-30-2021

(01-30-2021, 08:23 AM)David_1 Wrote: Our daughter worked at a hospital some time ago.

If they didnt, that would mean that the vaccine was basically not working.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - janeeeen - 02-02-2021

I am a nurse who has taken both portions of the Pfizer vaccine. While I still have much to learn about the Law of One, it is a concept that has thoroughly resonated with me upon being introduced 3 months ago. As one who cares for others and works in the COVID ICU I felt it was my duty to others to receive the vaccine as a means of protecting our community. When weighing out the risk vs benefits based off of my research and first-hand experiences, the implications of getting the vaccine were far more beneficial in the service to others. I know that if I were to contract the virus I would most likely have an extremely mild case as I am only 25, but the concern of spreading it to another person who may not fare well is what urged me to get the vaccine. I encourage everyone to receive the vaccine when and if it is possible in an effort to uphold the Law of One in the service to others. We take risks every day whether we consciously realize it or not, and I would consider the risk of acquiring or spreading COVID worse than the risk of side effects from the vaccine. Keep in mind people are paralyzed yearly from the flu shot due to Guillian-Barre yet much less thought is put into the decision to get the flu shot. While this is a hard time for all of us as we are all in fear and are faced with negativity daily, I encourage everyone to choose love and continue to look out for your community despite our differences. Everyone be safe, we will get through this together Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 02-02-2021

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 02-02-2021

I'm curious if anyone knows how the homeless populations are being handled. Are there free clinics they can go to if they get sick? Forgive my ignorance—I don't watch the news. It's not necessarily the vaccines I'm thinking about, but the idea that people may suffer on the streets.

@ Agua—I agree that one's inner guidance is important. Also, that one tries to get past the media fear and tap into it with an open mind and heart.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 02-02-2021

I don't know if they flip flopped on their message yet, but Phizer basically said a few months ago the vaccine will not prevent you from catching or spreading, it will (allegedly) just help reduce your reaction. Which is why the powers that be are claiming the continuing of masks and other such policies.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Sabou - 02-02-2021

(02-02-2021, 06:59 AM)Agua Wrote: While my account is still open:

I think itis of UTMOST importance to listen to your intuition and guidance on that matter!!
I guess for some it will ne the right decision to get it, for others to not get it.
I trust that one only will get it, when its in alignement with ones „soul plan“.

Personally, after checking with my inner sources, there is no way I am getting it, no matter what restrictions (in terms of not being allowed to travel anymore for e ample) that wpuld possibly mean as a consequence.

I resonate with you, and it is your right to do so. We all have our inner guidance and we are inevitably going to find that it conflicts with someone else's. 

Why do you say "While my account is still open"

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 02-02-2021

I also have a feeling to not take the vaccine. I tried asking a few people around me how they felt about it and got the same answer, although we did not in any way explore any form of conspiracy theory on the subject to get to that.

I try to not be controlled by fear, so I don't really believe in a view that imposes that everyone should or shouldn't take it. Both extremes are controlled by fear and people should instead follow their intuition. There's never really a right answer to anything, everything is relative within the scope of our reality.

removed

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 02-02-2021

Thank you Agua...

just in case you do not post again, it was so lovely to see you here, safe journey again Wink

(02-02-2021, 06:41 PM)Agua Wrote: Every decision has consequences and some decisions have more severe consequences.

In the case of the thread subject, there seem to be permanent non-revertable spiritual consequences.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Glow - 02-02-2021

(02-02-2021, 06:41 PM)Agua Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 04:41 PM)Minyatur Wrote: I also have a feeling to not take the vaccine. I tried asking a few people around me how they felt about it and got the same answer, although we did not in any way explore any form of conspiracy theory on the subject to get to that.

I try to not be controlled by fear, so I don't really believe in a view that imposes that everyone should or shouldn't take it. Both extremes are controlled by fear and people should instead follow their intuition. There's never really a right answer to anything, everything is relative within the scope of our reality.

I am not i to conspiracy theories really, although I think the real conspiracies are huge enough Wink

Yes, I totally agree, decisions shouldnt be made out of fear.
One has to be careful though to not attribute everything that sounds negative to „fear mongering“.

In the case of the thread subject, there seem to be permanent non-revertable spiritual consequences.

I trust everybody makes exactly that decision that is alligmed with his or her soul plan. I agree there are no mistakes,.

I just wanted to suggest everybody listens to their guidance on that matter, since there are so many loud voices out there and its really hard to trust in most of them...

So you REALLY think a vaccine can have Negative spiritual consequences?
You think our spiritual will can be thwarted by a vaccine?

I added negative because one can only assume possitive consequence would not be a concern.

I am thankful I don’t not have that kind of distrust in creator to believe anything material can come between me and the creator.

That is 100% the kind of message that would have me both challenging the source and being concerned about my tuning.

Even atom bombs there were protections to keep those explosions from having spiritual consequences so I would be seriously suspect any source that told anyone something of matter could have “permanent non-reversible spiritual consequences”.

No harm meant. Best to you but that does not resonate with the light of free will and a logos distorted towards kindness.

(02-02-2021, 08:00 PM)Glow Wrote: So you REALLY think a vaccine can have Negative spiritual consequences?
You think our spiritual will can be thwarted by a vaccine?

We are a mind/body/spirit complex. If you screw up your body (or cloud your mind), you may not be able to achieve certain incarnational goals here (and access certain gifts) which in turn impacts the spirit. Your (mind/) body is ultimately the medium that connects you to spirit in 3rd density, this is primarily achieved through your DNA which acts as your vibrational tuning fork, your body as a coil (transmitter/receiver). There is a reason why unhealthy people have trouble connecting to source and are more affected by low vibrational entities. So while your spirit may not necessarily be directly impacted, your expression of it in your meat-suit could be, and your immediate spiritual goals could be thwarted in this time.

We have been taught that our DNA does not change or evolve and cannot be altered, and that most of it is useless (junk DNA), this is not true. Our environment and what we consume absolutely does affect our whole complex.

It may not matter for some, but there is nothing universal about these choices. And some trying to frame it as an STO vs STS choice or as conspiratorial nonsense are really doing people a disservice (not directed at anyone in particular, I haven't been playing that close attention for a reason).

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Glow - 02-02-2021

Everything is catylist and the choice is how to use it. We are in the realm of choice not dead ends.
All effects lead to new choices. Nothing except giving up your free will by believing you no longer have it can seperate you from you free will to make that choice based on catylist.

Your comment about healthy vs unhealthy. We could debate all day.
There are as many healthy physically people who cannot connect to source as unhealthy.

I could even play devil’s advocate and say healthy people are able to stay busy in distraction where loss of health can increase the likelihood of going inward to heal and move in spirit.

Closer to death often is where one makes the most spiritual strides.

If you wish to believe your ability to connect to spirit can be taken that is your free will.

I even find people’s fear of decreased ability to connect to spirit because of calcified pineal glands rather preposterous.

Calcium and flouride form crystals in their solid form, CaF2 is flourite, lots of crystals are composed in large degrees of both, separate or together. Together CaF2 fluorite figures prominently in high vibration crystals (labradorite for instance) calcification is crystalization.

Why in the world would anyone assume the pineal becoming a crystal would reduce our ability to connect to spirit. It’s common to use crystals to raise vibration when wanting to connect.

Nothing can seperate is from creator. Awareness or not catylist is just about choice.

The most important choice is not to give away your power to connect with what is already 1 with you. Nothing can do that but your own belief.

If you believe it’s true. Yes I guess it would be best avoided because you will create what you believe.