Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 05-02-2021

(05-02-2021, 09:10 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "I'm curious what your stance is. Didn't you say somewhere that you got vaccinated?"

Not recently. I was talking about my childhood waxinations.

My stance about what though? My posts at the analysis link and in the previous past of that history, should be clear in what the real disease is and how to handle it.

Yes, your posts are clear. I was confused because I didn't realize you were referring to childhood vaccines. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 05-02-2021

I call them psionic sleepers or blockers from my pov.

To avoid social media purging, i use waxine cause it is funny liie maxine or francine.

This is why people cannot understand lemuria or atlantis unless they lived it. When end times madness happens, the harvest, things get stranger and stranger.

This roller coaster does not end. It ascends.

Each individual has to make their own decisions in this test. This is not about what society or family thinks. Or mandatory health policies. Other people not taking this test cannot interfere although some have tried. It will not work. This is a divine power powered test, not some kind of human gig.

It will go on and on and on until it ascends or ends.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Aion - 05-02-2021

(05-02-2021, 08:26 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 01:00 AM)Diana Wrote: ...But there was nothing there that speaks to the idea that I would be harmful to others if I don't get vaccinated...

No I don't think you would either. What would be harmful is if not enough people are immunized either by getting vaccinated or catching the virus, then variants can continue to appear and maintain this pandemic ongoing for years.

There is a reason in favor of vaccination compared to catching the virus, it's that catching the virus does not protect very well against variants, but so far vaccines seems to procure decent protection against variants as well.

What we are observing here in Québec, is that the more people gets vaccinated, the more those that were sitting on the fence decides to do it too. This gives me the hope that enough people will be immunized without needing help from those totally against vaccination.

This way everyone's choice would be respected. Otherwise, I fear that society will wish to pressure people to get vaccinated using all kinds of strategies. But I think we won't go there.

It is really going to be different in any community. My Grandma was telling me yesterday about the tiny community she used to live in and hearing from friends and they have been pretty hardcore. One lady was basically coerced in to getting her vaccine because without it she was barred access to most public spaces (which are pretty commonly used in small towns). Then one day her friends basically 'intervened' and told her she was getting it and had set up the appointment FOR her. It was then done by the same nurse who she had seen for years, who knew her medical history and that she didn't want to do it. Within a couple days one of her legs swelled up severely and painfully, almost twice the size at the ankle and which has only started to go down.

On the flipside, I have plenty of younger friends who have already gotten their shots and haven't had any major issues. The couple cases close to me with adverse affects have all been in older folk.

However, I think that people have the right to make the choice. You don't really have that if you are forced in to it by your 'community'.

Some still remember the forced sterilization and eugenics done in the usa. Forced wax is pretty similar.

Esp given the wax is not a medical wax but an experimental gene altering treatment under nearly zero liab in us.

The world was supposed to have fixed this in the nuremburg trials. Mengeles experimentation on involuntary humans was and is a war crime. It shows how easy humanity is in proclaiming high ethics but very bad at following base guidelines.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ausgezeichtnetspieler - 05-02-2021

(05-02-2021, 02:23 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Some still remember the forced sterilization and eugenics done in the usa. Forced wax is pretty similar.

Esp given the wax is not a medical wax but an experimental gene altering treatment under nearly zero liab in us.

The world was supposed to have fixed this in the nuremburg trials. Mengeles experimentation on involuntary humans was and is a war crime. It shows how easy humanity is in proclaiming high ethics but very bad at following base guidelines.

It will be interesting to see who gets arrested and charged with crimes against humanity for violation of the Nuremburg Code

A lot of interesting things will happen soon enough, far more than humanity can imagine at this stage of the game.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - AnthroHeart - 05-03-2021

Here are a lot of cited sources of why not to take the vaccine:

https://nojabforme.info/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 05-03-2021

I'm hearing the term "antivaxxer" being used a lot. This is a propaganda tool. Many of us are NOT against the vax, go ahead and take it if you want to take it, I will not stop you. I choose not to take it myself, that is all. I am NOT Anti-vaccine. If it makes you feel better about your future, TAKE IT.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-03-2021

(05-03-2021, 02:23 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Here are a lot of cited sources of why not to take the vaccine:

https://nojabforme.info/

You know when people complain that too many deaths are attributed to Covid19 because of the way the statistics are misused ?

Well that site is doing the same with any deaths happening after vaccination. I have spotted other dubious tactics as well.

If I may link to another site in the spirit of countering. Because vaccine hesitancy is not without risk either and history has something to say about it.

https://www.macleans.ca/society/health/when-the-plague-won-a-history-of-vaccine-hesitancy/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 05-03-2021

"You know when people complain that too many deaths are attributed to Covid19 because of the way the statistics are misused ?

Well that site is doing the same with any deaths happening after vaccination. I have spotted other dubious tactics as well."

And was anyone fired or held accountable for "too many deaths" attributed to Covid 19 at 35k a death and 13k a Covid death?

So when someone gets injured or in a car accident, their death is ruled as Covid 19 because this lets the hospitals make more money on an individual level and group level.

When someone dies X time after getting the shot, this is not a direct causation but it is a direct correlation. An even stronger correlation than the one humanity uses to justify virus=disease=cause of.

"Because vaccine hesitancy is not without risk either and history has something to say about it."

mRNA technology has never been used in this "his story" Patrick. People keep using the same word as if to cloud that they are talking about different things. They cannot define it or will not, same with love and other complicated terms.

What is a waxine and which Confederation source has ever said this is a good thing for the mind body spirit complex?

https://twitter.com/robinmonotti2/status/1387822081191124994?s=20

****Now the true India/Lemurian remnant bloodlines are bringing out the fire of rebellion and resistance.

The reason Indian villagers are chasing the jabbers out is that there was no Covid before the jab rollouts in other villages, & their medicine is far superior to the jabs, and MUCH safer:**********

Alternative treatments and Ayurvedic has been mentioned sometimes as healing modalities by Confederation sources.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Aion - 05-03-2021

It's worth noting there are also a few different vaccines out and about, and they're not all mRNA based. The Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are the ones based on mRNA and the Astra-Zeneca and Johnson & Johnson ones are based on traditional vaccines. Interestingly enough, it's the latter two that have drawn the most publicity recently because of the small possibility of bloodclots.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 05-03-2021

BCG vaccine should be getting approval soon. Been used for a century.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-03-2021

(05-03-2021, 05:48 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: BCG vaccine should be getting approval soon. Been used for a century.

Is that an alternative you would be willing to take ?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 05-03-2021

(05-02-2021, 04:30 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 03:24 AM)Relax Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 01:23 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 08:57 PM)Relax Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 06:59 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "It’s incredible egoism to pontificate for this many pages about theories that deny eye witness reports."

What kind of conspiracy theory is this ?

Ps edit. Even eye witnesses will have a hard time verifying a million street fatalities.

"I have a higher authority/access to higher info - but I'm not allowed to tell people"

People are wearing 2 masks because of authorities. But you find my authority offensive or triggering? That is just proof such an authority does not exist. If it did.... then people would obey. Like waxination health policies. Obey. Just obey. You dont talk back to the government police cdc who un. Obey.

Since people dont obey me, that is proof i have no 3rd density authority.

My kingdom is not of this world.

A few quick responses Ymarsarkar  - my reference to 'egoism' is a comment how in general I, you, anyone mostly, can forget there are people actually struggling in real time as we have the luxury of pondering and theorising.

Re "I have access to higher info but am not allowed to tell'.... you have said or hinted at this numerous times in your posts.

I didn't say I found it "offensive" or "triggering" - I said "a bit offputting" - so why misrepresent that? why the hyperbole?

NB: I sense your otherworldly-ness and I like it.
I'm going to take some time to respond here. This thread is getting detuned again. We went a good long span of time where opposing views were openly conversing and trading information and ideas, respectfully. The most recent detune before that was somebody on the "other side" or "anti vax" side. That time, I was the one who got a bit irate with it and spoke my mind.

This time, Relax, you are the one detuning the thread, with the cheap "Ugly American" jab. You might not even meant it to really be that insulting. It's just you doing yourself a disservice by buying into a stupid and lazy image instead of thinking deeper what's wrong with the world. You are an intelligent person. This is beneath you. I know the image of the ugly American. There actually are individuals like that. Plenty of them. And plenty of the same type of individuals everywhere, all around the world. Those ugly traits are far from uniquely American. People just like to use stereotypes and point fingers. We've all got a government. Governments suck. We've all got a mix of motivations and moral imperatives in our countries. We're all in the same boat here.

Pointing fingers and stereotyping whole nations is something that belongs on a generic 3d political debate forum. Seekers here are busy concentrating on real issues. The reason certain individuals find that extra irritating when you bring it here, well a few reasons come to mind. The divisiveness and detunement of it on a thread that was going for unity consciousness and integration and doing well. We are concentrating on real issues, like, as you've said...the countless people that are suffering...not actually physically being in that situation alongside them doesn't automatically mean we forget or ignore. I say we do more on this forum than people ranting about dumb Americans.

Another factor of it people find annoying, is its just such a low level caliber of thinking it's a stupid distraction at a critical time on Earth. Now is the time to double down on personal self-work, to discuss real issues, to stay centered and unity conscious. It's important right now. Getting distracted by detunements and low level political bickering, assinine college campus soap-boxing, hollier than thou attitudes, and stereotypes is not a good way to hold the right energies for unity consciousness.

Do you want to not be part of this forum anymore, or do you want to be a part? You come in, take some jabs at people, bicker a bit, and then disappear for a while. Isn't there something more you'd want? Take it from somebody with an earthly diagnosis of Asperger's. Do you really want to keep alienating yourself? There's a lot of times you've said things that made a whole lot of sense, and I've found funny, and helpful. Your recent contributions to this thread are not one.

I didn't say "Ugly American"... please be accurate
You said you got irate one time
so though not irate - I did react from passion and that's hard to avoid when you have just seen people gasping to breathe in the streets...

I don't buy in to anything - I've spent about 40 - 50 years forming my perception about the USA - and am in the majority of, as I said, at least 2/3rds of fellow Australians in that view especially since the obscenities of Trump's 4 years of (I'll censor myself)

you then go on to say much that I was saying myself... that we're all capable of repulsiveness...
I didn't point fingers, rant or speak in stereotypes... or "political bickering, assinine college campus soap-boxing, hollier than thou attitudes, and stereotypes"

I don't think I "come in, take some jabs at people, bicker a bit, and then disappear for a while"...
I say what I think/feel and if it didn't land anywhere it would be ignored - but it has touched a nerve it seems....

I made the mistake of posting when I knew it would be useless, unproductive, and unharmonious to the majority egregore.

It is hard to be constantly reading white male first world analysis.

(And knowing that writing that ^ itself will be badly reacted to - and denied.)

But I'm detuning again - so please let's end this here. As you were - best wishes.

Quote:Your perceptions are couched in a certain moral sincerity. I feel you are a decent person. However, I find them to be misguided, and fixated on lower paradigms like identity politics rather than true unity consciousness.

This is so patronising - infantalising of me. Identity politics are ABOUT division that already exists, "unity consciousness" is a privileged concept to people who live with the fear of being pulled over by police and ending up dead for a broken tail light. Also - please reconsider paternalistic (actually ANY) 'assessments' of me in future

Quote:What do you really know about the egregore here?

A LOT

Quote:Do you even know who you are talking to, who is on this site?

Do you? (Do we have to now compare the length of our involvements with B4th?)

[redacted]

Quote:There are people like that in corporations, in governments, etc. Not here.

Seriously? WOW

Quote:The people on a forum like this, biologically white male or otherwise, are not of the same mindset or culture at all.

0__0  Some are - some aren't.

Quote:Why even apply those terms?

They apply - especially in an unconscious way and have been observed to apply and widely discussed re women on B4th fairly recently.

Quote:It's divisive.

It's not divisive to point out divisions. The division/s exist, worldwide and aren't suddenly magically dissipated when people contribute their ideas here.

Quote:We are aware what goes on on a 3d level, with these social justice conflicts. We at this point don't have to identify with those paradigms that unenlightened people are entrenched in and embattled over. We are not obligated to identify with 3d racial identity politics and 3d systems of stupidity and division.

This is spoken exactly like a privileged person. Of course if you're not affected by "3d racial identity politics and 3d systems of stupidity and division" you have no need to "identify with" them! (duh?!) You also say: "that unenlightened people are entrenched in and embattled over" WOW - so if I'm stalked and raped by an abusive man and advocate for domestic violence support services and societal change I'm "unenlightened"?
NB: better that you don't speak for others views on B4th on this - as you haven't asked their permission. (Although - the predominant male egregore of B4th has nearly always been resistant to mention of these issues.)

Quote:Second off, how many people you talk to on here do you even assume are, biologically speaking white males? Are you sure some of the posters and members here might not be, I don't know...African, of Asian descent, Aboriginal descent, and other?

It's long been known that the predominant membership is Caucasian male on B4th - again - there have been threads written about this.

Quote:Are you really aware of how active and well respected our female members are, how well represented on the CSS and how strongly their energies contribute to the egregore?

Please refer to Stepping Feet and Austin and PARTICULARLY Jade's recent contributions to threads on B4th. This may be changing now - but was long overdue and the ratio is still skewed to male voices. Again, you can't speak to respect for women here when there are numerous misogynist and sexist posts up throughout B4th for all to see.

Quote:You would be surprised at just the handful of people I talk to in PMs here, as far as 3d racial diversity.

Over 5 years via PM I've had conversations with many women and non white members expressing deep dissatisfaction at the dominant white male egregore of B4th. THAT has been my experience.

Quote:Do you even know who you are talking to, do you even know the egregore here, or do you just speculate based on some personal annoyances you had years ago?

Yes. Yes. And - my experiences on B4th in times past aren't yours to comment on.

Quote:Do you think these people I talk to, who are not "white males", do you think they complain? Feel stifled? Feel b4 is a "white male egregore"?

Quite possibly - the ones I talk to have felt that way.

Quote:I don't know your situation and will not make a call on you personally or your identity...it's just something I see white males often being the ones to rant about white males and white maleness.
LOL I'm NOT a white male!

Quote:You are asking us to see things in a very divisive, non unity conscious manner.

NOPE. I'm pointing out what's still occurring world wide and naturally occurs here as well. There's been recent discussion of it as I mentioned. Women on the CCS is hopeful, but only a start.

Quote:To dumb down our world view in both green and blue ray and look at the world through more cynical standards like mainstream society.

NOPE. This is the opposite of my wishes.

Quote:It's not that we are ignorant to these 3d struggles and racial issues, it's that we are aware of them and transcended the need to identify with perceived "sides" or identity politics.

Sorry - but if I was a person more marginalised (say - female Aboriginal friends of mine) - you'd be completely schooled about the ignorance/naivety in that sentence ! BigSmile

Quote:That is what I mean when I say that this mindset is something you'd see on a college campus, rather than a genuine community of greater seeking.

Don't speak down to me like this. I'm 59 - I don't operate via 'identity politics', I don't think like most people I know - I don't answer to you. You've responded as I expected - as most defensive men respond (albeit couched in metaphysical 'unity' spiel).

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 05-04-2021

(05-03-2021, 06:28 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 05:48 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: BCG vaccine should be getting approval soon. Been used for a century.

I would definitely consider it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 05-04-2021

removed, to make space for peace and reflection instead of more crap.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 05-04-2021

(05-04-2021, 03:42 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: Everyone, just continue to talk around the elephant in the room and have a nice discussion. Ignore it and it might go away. You know, grassroots effort when leadership fails. I tried rebutting and reporting the prejudiced and low vibration posts, but mine got deleted for being overly harsh, while the original person's racist and ageist crock of college campus bile was left up. I guess I'll just be forced to be the "bigger man", despite myself. You all see it though, right? See it for what it really is?

BD - I haven't reported your posts replying to me and don't want them to be to be removed - when I looked for them just now - they're still there.

At least once I've said 'let's leave this be'. Let's do that now (?) - these recent interactions between you and me, and Y and me, are off the topic of this thread.

I'm now leaving this thread.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 05-04-2021

(05-04-2021, 05:10 AM)Relax Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 03:42 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: Everyone, just continue to talk around the elephant in the room and have a nice discussion. Ignore it and it might go away. You know, grassroots effort when leadership fails. I tried rebutting and reporting the prejudiced and low vibration posts, but mine got deleted for being overly harsh, while the original person's racist and ageist crock of college campus bile was left up. I guess I'll just be forced to be the "bigger man", despite myself. You all see it though, right? See it for what it really is?

BD - I haven't reported your posts replying to me and don't want them to be to be removed - when I looked for them just now - they're still there.

At least once I've said 'let's leave this be'. Let's do that now (?) - these recent interactions between you and me, and Y and me, are off the topic of this thread.

I'm now leaving this thread.

I'm going to step back and center as well. This is just crap that's beneath all of us. It's beneath our ideals and who we really are. I'm not going to point fingers, just say I wish it were different. I'm sorry for anything construed as personal. To me personal is good. Orange ray is easy. It's this societal bullshit that gets in the way of us loving one another without prejudice and I hate it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Aion - 05-04-2021

Y'know we only have so many tools as humans for bridging our hearts together, and words are one of most powerful available for us. I think it's important for everyone to consider carefully and deeply the impactful power of their words.

(05-04-2021, 02:36 AM)confusedseeker Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 06:28 PM)Patrick Wrote:

I would definitely consider it.

I've never heard of that approach before, I guess the idea is that the BCG offers a sort of generalized protection?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 05-04-2021

This was the most 3D (and 2D?) ID 'conversation' I've witnessed on this forum. It provides interesting contrast and a chance for some contemplation.

Relax, what if one of your (for example) marginalized friends would say that their current experiences here were buought up by past experiences? Or that they have discussed the meaning of these experiences with their innate guidance system and begin to show acceptance, compassion and forgiveness even towards the dreaded white male? Now that would be empowerment. These are queries grown out of interest.

(05-04-2021, 05:30 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: This was the most 3D (and 2D?) ID 'conversation' I've witnessed on this forum. It provides interesting contrast and a chance for some contemplation.

Relax, what if one of your (for example) marginalized friends would say that their current experiences here were buought up by past experiences? Or that they have discussed the meaning of these experiences with their innate guidance system and begin to show acceptance, compassion and forgiveness even towards the dreaded white male? Now that would be empowerment. These are queries grown out of interest.

I would kindly ask if you wish to discuss this further that you do so in PM (or a new or relevant thread), I think this thread has spent enough time off the rails. Angel

These kinds of interactions are certainly rich with catalyst, but we also have to respect the OP.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 05-04-2021

(05-04-2021, 05:34 AM)Aion Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 05:30 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: This was the most 3D (and 2D?) ID 'conversation' I've witnessed on this forum. It provides interesting contrast and a chance for some contemplation.

I would kindly ask if you wish to discuss this further that you do so in PM (or a new or relevant thread), I think this thread has spent enough time off the rails. Angel

These kinds of interactions are certainly rich with catalyst, but we also have to respect the OP.

I agree, and I apologize. Slight confusion got the better of me.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 05-04-2021

One of the hallmarks of totalitarian governments is the criminalization of dissent.
Any questioning of “emergency measures” is labeled as “extremism.”

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 05-04-2021

Yes Aion, that would be useful

"I would kindly ask if you wish to discuss this further that you do so in PM (or a new or relevant thread), I think this thread has spent enough time off the rails."

The Law of One was not given to humanity via a trinity group, for people to argue over. It's a manual to do the work, a set of instructions. Practice what is preached. It is pretty simple. This is an open book test after all.

Quote:The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator has only one important statement. That statement, my friends, as you know, is “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”
We will exercise each channel if we are able to. The reception of our beam is a somewhat more advanced feat than some of the more broad vibration channels opened by other members for more introductory and intermediate work.
Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.
-Session 1 https://www.lawofone.info/s/1

Quote:Questioner: It seems members of the Confederation have a specific purpose. Is this true with you, and if so, what is your purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. We communicate now. We, too, have our place. We are not those of the Love or of the Light. We are those who are of the Law of One. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized, the complexities are simplified, and the paradoxes have their solution. We are one. That is our nature and our purpose.
We are old upon your planet and have served with varying degrees of success in transmitting the Law of One, of Unity, of Singleness to your peoples. We have walked your earth. We have seen the faces of your peoples. This is not so with many of the entities of the Confederation. We found it was not efficacious. However, we then felt the great responsibility of staying in the capacity of removing the distortions and powers that had been given to the Law of One. We will continue in this until your, shall we say, cycle is appropriately ended. If not this one, then the next. We are not a part of time and, thus, are able to be with you in any of your times.

I too have seen the solutions to paradoxes and complexities simplified. That is not my nature but through the experience of walking this Earth and seeing the faces of humanity. I will continue this work until the cycle is appropriately ended, although that story might extend millions or billions of years into the future in linear time. It had better be interesting and fun, like Japanese stuff, or else I will be disappointed and bored.

Quote:Questioner: Why is there no protection at the floor or bottom of the banishing ritual, and should there be?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.
The development of the psychic greeting is possible only through the energy centers starting from a station which you might call within the violet ray moving through the adept’s energy center and therefrom towards the target of opportunity. Depending upon the vibratory nature and purpose of greeting, be it positive or negative, the entity will be energized or blocked in the desired way.
We of Ra approach this instrument in narrow-band contact through violet ray. Others might pierce down through this ray to any energy center. We, for instance, make great use of this instrument’s blue-ray energy center as we are attempting to communicate our distortion/understandings of the Law of One.
The entity of Orion pierces the same violet ray and moves to two places to attempt most of its non-physical opportunities. It activates the green-ray energy center while further blocking indigo-ray energy center. This combination causes confusion in the instrument and subsequent over-activity in unwise proportions in physical complex workings. It simply seeks out the distortions pre-incarnatively programmed and developed in incarnative state.
The energies of life itself, being the One Infinite Creator, flow from the south pole of the body seen in its magnetic form. Thus only the Creator may, through the feet, enter the energy shell of the body to any effect. The effects of the adept are those from the upper direction and thus the building of the wall of light is quite propitious.

Quote:72.13 Questioner: We have included “Shin” in the banishing ritual, “Yod Heh Vau Heh” to make it “Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh.” Is this helpful?

Ra: I am Ra. This is helpful especially to the instrument whose distortions vibrate greatly in congruency with this sound vibration complex.

Quote:72.8 Questioner: The negatively oriented entities who contact us and others on this planet are limited by the first distortion. They have obviously been limited by the banishing ritual just performed. Could you describe, with respect to free will, how they limit themselves in order to work within the first distortion and how the banishing ritual itself works?

Ra: I am Ra. This query has several portions. Firstly, those of negative polarity do not operate with respect to free will unless it is necessary. They call themselves and will infringe whenever they feel it possible.
Secondly, they are limited by the great Law of Confusion in that, for the most part, they are unable to enter this planetary sphere of influence and are able to use the windows of time/space distortion only insofar as there is some calling to balance the positive calling. Once they are here, their desire is conquest.

Quote:73.2 Questioner: Has the banishing ritual that we have performed been helpful for this contact?

Ra: I am Ra. The ritual described has gained with each working in making efficacious the purity of contact needed not only for the Ra contact but for any working of the adept.

74.14 Questioner: In selecting a protective ritual we finally agreed upon the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram. I assume that these sound vibratory complexes are the type you speak for the alerting of those on the inner planes. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

75.3 Questioner: Do you mean that it would be valuable to perform the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram in the room that she will be occupying in the hospital?

Quote:76.4 Questioner: Has our use of the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram been of any value and what is its effect?

Ra: I am Ra. This group’s use of the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram has been increasingly efficacious. Its effect is purification, cleansing, and protection of the place of working.
The efficacy of this ritual is only beginning to be, shall we say, at the lower limits of the truly magical. In doing the working those aspiring to adepthood have done the equivalent of beginning the schoolwork, many grades ahead. For the intelligent student this is not to be discouraged; rather to be encouraged is the homework, the reading, the writing, the arithmetic, as you might metaphorically call the elementary steps towards the study of being. It is the being that informs the working, not the working that informs the being. Therefore, we may leave you to the work you have begun.

76.5 Questioner: Would it be beneficial for us to perform [the] banishing ritual more in this room?

Ra: I am Ra. It is beneficial to regularly work in this place.

Take note, that I am not using a text edited by humans, to proclaim a universal policy. These are just iamraw's answers to a specific question, which does not mean it applies to everyone or anything in time und space.

Quote:45.3 Questioner: Can you tell me if a large percentage of the Wanderers here now are those of Ra?

Ra: I am Ra. I can.

45.4 Questioner: Are they?

Ra: I am Ra. A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex. Another large portion consists of those who aided those in South America; another portion, those aiding Atlantis. All sixth density and all brother and sister groups due to the unified feeling that as we had been aided by shapes such as the pyramid, so we could aid your peoples.

It's about time we got this sixth grade party started.

For those wondering what these mega threads are about, in essence and fate, they are just sort of "Calls to service". Those reading these threads about conspiracies, counter conspiracies, etc... know this, these are a kind of Quest and job board for your SMC/Avatar to choose from. This is the entire Earth calling for help. Unlike normal humans who feel they are powerless in these End Times, do not presume that everyone has this fate and chose to incarnate to experience the same fate of helplessness.

If you understand, then get to it. If you don't understand, ignore it. If you don't understand but want to understand, please stand by.

Quote:45.11 Questioner: Can you tell me the purpose or philosophy behind the fourth-, fifth-, and sixth-density positive [bang outside] and negative social memory complexes? [Loud rapping at the door.]

Ra: I am Ra. [Bang outside.] The basic purpose [loud rapping] of a social memory complex is that of evolution. Beyond a certain point the evolution of spirit is quite dependent upon the understanding of self and other-self as Creator. This constitutes the basis for social complexes. When brought to maturity, they become social memory complexes. The fourth density and sixth density find these quite necessary. The fifth positive uses social memory [more rapping] in attaining wisdom, though this is done individually. In fifth negative much is done without aid of others. This is [doorbell in background] the last query as this instrument needs to be [doorbell in background] protected from depletion. Are there brief queries before [doorbell in background] we close?

Quote:1.10 Questioner: Another question. Is it possible to create any acceleration of understanding [in] other entities [or are] all efforts… efforts by the individual on himself accelerating his understanding? In other words, if an individual tries to act as a catalyst in general to increase the awareness of planetary consciousness, is he doing nothing but acting upon himself or is it possible [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall answer your question in two parts, both of which are important equally.
Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us. We do not consider that a separation exists between the consciousness-raising efforts of the distortion which you project as a personality and the distortion which you project as an other-personality. Thus, to learn is the same as to teach unless you are not teaching what you are learning, in which case you have done you/they little or no good. This understanding should be pondered by your mind/body/spirit complex, as it is a distortion which plays a part in your experiences at this nexus.

Quote:84.4 Questioner: The instrument asked the following question: Ra has implied that the instrument is on a path of martyrdom, but since all die are we not all martyr to something? When, if ever, does martyrdom partake of wisdom?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a thoughtful query. Let us use as exemplar the one known as Jehoshua. This entity incarnated with the plan of martyrdom. There is no wisdom in this plan but rather understanding and compassion extended to its fullest perfection. The one known as Jehoshua would have been less than fully understanding of its course had it chosen to follow its will at any space/time during its teachings. Several times, as you call this measure, this entity had the possibility of moving towards the martyr’s place which was, for that martyr, Jerusalem. Yet in meditation this entity stated, time and again, “It is not yet the hour.” The entity could also have, when the hour came, walked another path. Its incarnation would then have been prolonged but the path for which it incarnated somewhat confused. Thusly, one may observe the greatest amount of understanding, of which this entity was indeed capable, taking place as the entity in meditation felt and knew that the hour had come for that to be fulfilled which was its incarnation.
It is indeed so that all mind/body/spirit complexes shall die to the third-density illusion; that is, that each yellow-ray physical-complex body shall cease to be viable. It is a misnomer to, for this reason alone, call each mind/body/spirit complex a martyr, for this term is reserved for those who lay down their lives for the service they may provide to others. We may encourage meditation upon the functions of the will.

Those who die in this war of light and darkness, what humanity calls 2020 and 2021 and on, are martyrs in my eyes. I treat them as such. This specifically does not include those getting their karmic boomerangs however. That's just justice.

Humanity is not in control. Devils are not in control. Angels are not in control of events on Earth.

Quote:92.3 Questioner: We have been attempting to figure out how to provide the instrument with the swirling water, which we hope to do very soon. Is there any other thing that we can do to improve this situation?

Ra: I am Ra. Continue in peace and harmony. Already the support group does much. There is the need for the instrument to choose the manner of its beingness. It has the distortion, as we have noted, towards the martyrdom. This can be evaluated and choices made only by the entity.

92.4 Questioner: What is the present situation with the fifth-density negative visitor we have [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. It is with this group.

92.5 Questioner: What prompted its return?

Ra: I am Ra. The promptings were duple. There was the recovery of much negative polarity upon the part of your friend of fifth density and at the same approximate nexus a temporary lessening of the positive harmony of this group.

Quote:92.9 Questioner: I would like to attempt an analogy of the first archetype, in that when a baby is first born and enters this density of experience, I am assuming then that the Matrix is new and undistorted, veiled from the Potentiator and ready for that which is to be experienced: the incarnation. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

92.10 Questioner: I will read several statements here and ask for Ra’s comment on the statement. First: Until an entity becomes consciously aware of the evolutionary process the Logos or intelligent energy creates the potentials for an entity to gain the experience necessary for polarization. Would Ra comment on that?

Ra: I am Ra. This is so.

92.11 Questioner: Then, this occurs because the Potentiator of the Mind is directly connected, through the roots of the tree of mind, to the archetypical mind and to the Logos which created it and because the veil between the Matrix and Potentiator of the Mind allows for the development of the will. Would Ra comment?

Ra: I am Ra. Some untangling may be needed. As the mind/body/spirit complex which has not yet reached the point of the conscious awareness of the process of evolution prepares for incarnation it has programmed for it a less than complete, that is to say a partially randomized, system of learnings. The amount of randomness of potential catalyst is proportional to the newness of the mind/body/spirit complex to third density. This, then, becomes a portion of that which you may call a potential for incarnational experience. This is indeed carried within that portion of the mind which is of the deep mind, the architecture of which may be envisioned as being represented by that concept complex known as the Potentiator.
It is not in the archetypical mind of an entity that the potential for incarnational experience resides but in the mind/body/spirit complex’s insertion, shall we say, into the energy web of the physical vehicle and the chosen planetary environment. However, to more deeply articulate this portion of the mind/body/spirit complex’s beingness, this archetype, the Potentiator of the Mind, may be evoked with profit to the student of its own evolution.
-a comment on the insertion, this is much akin to the First Breath used to calculate astrological charts in Vedic sidereal astrology. This is the fate/predestined quest system.

Much of what humanity is choosing is due to the specific lessons (of the heart) and the nature of the choice required to access those realms. Thus martyrs will pop up, from those who choose the wax or not the wax, those who choose war or peace.

I wonder for those still focused on materialistic world views of nations and politics, do any of you truly understand the power you are witnessing being exercised in 2020 and 2021?

Because if you are still in need of "more", then I will provide "more".

EDIT Additions:

Addendums on martyrdom.

Quote:44.1 Questioner: The instrument had some question as to her vitality. We were having a hard time appraising it. Is it possible for you to comment on this?

Ra: I am Ra. We scan this instrument and find that we may be of service without infringement due to this instrument’s decision to abide by the most careful appraisal possible rather than the most desired.
We have been surprised that we have been able to maintain contact on a regular basis during this most intense period of negatively influenced interference. Sexual energy transfers have at some workings given this instrument additional vital resources upon which to draw. However, this is not so at this working and, therefore, the will of the instrument drives its bodily complex. This instrument has no judgment about this service. The faculty of will, while recognized as most central and valuable, could in this application cause serious distortion in bodily complex of the instrument. May we note that martyrdom is not necessarily helpful. We ask this instrument to examine these thoughts, judge, and discriminate the possible truth of them, and if they be deemed true we suggest this instrument release the power of judgment to the support group whose interests are balanced far more than this instrument’s. Allow decisions to be made without expectation or attachment to the outcome. Our hopes, may we say, for long-term contact through this instrument depend upon its maturing ability to be of service to other-selves by accepting their help and thus remaining a viable instrument.
May we thank the questioner for allowing us to speak to this point, for we were aware of the distortions incumbent upon one whose will to serve is not regulated by knowledge of limitations of bodily complex distortion.

More on the plight of humans attempting to activate their chakras via jobs like political leadership roles.

Quote:35.1 Questioner: [I would] like to say that we consider this a great privilege to be doing this work and hope that we are going to question [in a] direction that will be of value to the readers of this material. This session, I thought that possibly inspecting the effect on the rays of different well-known figures in our history might be help in understanding how the catalyst of the illusion creates spiritual growth. I was making a list here and the first I thought we might possibly hit the high points on as to the effect of catalyst of the individual’s working life would be the one we know as Franklin D. Roosevelt. Could you say something about that entity?

Ra: I am Ra. It is to be noted that in discussing those who are well-known among your peoples there is the possibility that information may be seen to be specific to one entity whereas in actuality the great design of experience is much the same for each entity. It is with this in mind that we would discuss the experiential forces which offered catalyst to an individual.
It is further to be noted that in the case of those entities lately incarnate upon your plane much distortion may have taken place in regard to misinformation and misinterpretation of an entity’s thoughts or behaviors.
We shall now proceed to, shall we say, speak of the basic parameters of the one known as Franklin. When any entity comes into third-density incarnation, each of its energy centers is potentiated but must be activated by the self using experience.
The one known as Franklin developed very quickly up through red, orange, yellow, and green and began to work in the blue-ray energy center at a tender age, as you would say. This rapid growth was due, firstly, to previous achievements in the activation of these rays; secondly, to the relative comfort and leisure of its early existence; thirdly, due to the strong desire upon the part of the entity to progress. This entity mated with an entity whose blue-ray vibrations were of a strength more than equal to its own thus acquiring catalyst for further growth in that area that was to persist throughout the incarnation.
This entity had some difficulty with continued green-ray activity due to the excessive energy which was put into the activities regarding other-selves in the distortion towards acquiring power. This was to have its toll upon the physical vehicle, as you may call it. The limitation of the non-movement of a portion of the physical vehicle opened once again, for this entity, the opportunity for concentration upon the more, shall we say, universal or idealistic aspects of power; that is, the non-abusive use of power. Thus at the outset of a bellicose action this entity had lost some positive polarity due to excessive use of the orange- and yellow-ray energies at the expense of green- and blue-ray energies, then had regained the polarity due to the catalytic effects of a painful limitation upon the physical complex.
This entity was not of a bellicose nature but rather during the conflict continued to vibrate in green ray working with the blue-ray energies. The entity who was the one known as Franklin’s teacher also functioned greatly during this period as blue-ray activator, not only for its mate but also in a more universal expression. This entity polarized continuously in a positive fashion in the universal sense while, in a less universal sense, developing a pattern of what may be called karma; this karma having to do with inharmonious relationship distortions with the mate/teacher.

35.2 Questioner: Two things I would like to clear up. Then Franklin’s teacher was his wife? Is this correct?

35.3 Questioner: Secondly, did Franklin place the limitation on his physical body himself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The basic guidelines for the lessons and purposes of incarnation had been carefully set forth before incarnation by the mind/body/spirit complex totality. If the one known as Franklin had avoided the excessive enjoyment of or attachment to the competitiveness which may be seen to be inherent in the processes of its occupation, this entity would not have had the limitation.
However, the desire to serve and to grow was strong in this programming and when the opportunities began to cease due to these distortions towards love of power the entity’s limiting factor was activated.
-that opening of bellicose action would be the betrayal for military efficacy, of Admiral Kimmel and allowing Pearl Harbor to be vulnerable while displacing blame to the admiral that was not given appropriate intel.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-04-2021

I received my first dose of AstraZeneca. So far all is well.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 05-04-2021

(05-04-2021, 12:43 PM)Patrick Wrote: I received my first dose of AstraZeneca. So far all is well.

Is that your talking, or is it the vaccine promoting itself?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-04-2021

(05-04-2021, 12:48 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 12:43 PM)Patrick Wrote: I received my first dose of AstraZeneca. So far all is well.

Is that your talking, or is it the vaccine promoting itself?

It will be hard for you guys to find out ! BigSmile

But this one is not mRNA, so maybe it does not come with the free lifetime 5G connection. I'll have to continue paying for internet access it seems...

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 05-04-2021

Best wishes to everyone by the way for this new day. I kind of find you all pretty courageous. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 05-04-2021

"It will be hard for you guys to find out !"

I will know pretty immediately.