Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 05-08-2021

(05-08-2021, 10:40 AM)Graemett Wrote: I'm sorry for pushing back so hard, it just seems very odd how much is made out of a simple medical procedure...
I don't feel qualified to speak about what anyone should or shouldn't do, especially on this forum.

The doctors warning about the waxes were linked but you can find more here.

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18366

You are not pushing hard at all. If you want to know, ask and i will answer within what i can.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Graemett - 05-08-2021

The pdf shared in that thread isn't working for me for some reason.

What is your take on this quote? I haven't gotten sick at all the past year, is that something to do with my recovery from orange ray drop-down?

34.7 Questioner: Do what we call contagious diseases play any part in this process with respect to the unmanifested self?

Ra: I am Ra. These so-called contagious diseases are those entities of second density which offer an opportunity for this type of catalyst. If this catalyst is unneeded, then these second-density creatures, as you would call them, do not have an effect. In each of these generalizations you may please note that there are anomalies so that we cannot speak to every circumstance but only to the general run or way of things as you experience them.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 05-08-2021

I would like to point out, that in following our own discernment and inner voice as to whether or not to get vaccinated for Covid-19, we also use the same discernment with anything anyone says about it here. Even when reading the Ra Material, or Q'uo channelings, we are never asked by them to just follow blindly anything they say as though it's the ultimate truth of the whole universe.

So if someone here has an opinion, so be it—it's an opinion, or a "knowing" for them from their perspective. And it is an offering, as Ymaraskar mentioned, and an offering is not a mandate or a command.

So bearing that in mind, a wide range of opinions are offered here, and as far as I can tell, they all are offered with the idea that sharing them is for everyone's good. So I personally think there is compassion—at least in part—behind most everything posted here.

In conclusion, hey, let's lighten up. I know it's a serious subject. But no one is forcing the vaccines yet, so we are still free to make up our own minds (and hearts) about it. Let's remember what Ra says, not because Ra is God but because we are all drawn here because of Ra in the first place and we all found such resonance in what they said:

Quote:12.28 ▶ Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? What density do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom from which it had incarnated to aid the destruction.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeafieGreens - 05-08-2021

This discussion is really intriguing to me.

Quote:In conclusion, hey, let's lighten up.

Diana injecting humor into the thread is quite literally a lightworker in action.

Also, I've been sending Patrick light and healing intention that his body only takes in the good and burns out any negative influences from the vaccine, so this experiment of having Patrick be the bring4th test subject may have flawed results.

STO lightwork in action right here on bring4th!

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-08-2021

(05-08-2021, 10:07 AM)Graemett Wrote: Patrick makes a good point that, If we are controlled by STS folks, it wouldn't be through a vaccine, it would be subliminal mind control through media to behave a certain way...

Yes and it is what we are observing. The very fabric of our societies has a lot of negative teachings embedded in it already and web sites like bring4th are those places where people can come to find some positive inspiration.

The current disinformation campaign against vaccination can be traced back to their negative source. It is a very small number of people that are behind it. They have an obvious agenda of keeping the population sick and vulnerable to this and future viruses.

Since people are waking up, it's no longer enough to have the mainstream medias do the job. So many spiritual circles and many CT circles have let themselves become seduced by STS teachings of dichotomy.

They are trying to extinguish the voice of reason. Trying to understand how things are behaving inside our little sandbox (science) is pretty much the only protection we have against the lies and manipulation of the negatives. It makes it much harder for them to have their way with us.

So of course, that is what they are attacking. I could remain silent and let those seeds flourish on these forums, but I choose not to. I'll be a bit of a pita about it from now on I am afraid.

(05-08-2021, 10:12 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 12:43 PM)Patrick Wrote: I received my first dose of AstraZeneca. So far all is well.

Now i realize why i questioned you about your standard operating procedure here before. It helps setup a baseline. I took your offer of volunteering for this medical experimental wax seriously. So iam watching you and seeing if there are any differences.

So far i note 2.

I like experiments. I am not afraid of the results certainly not when someone else volunteers to be the test subject.

Astralz is likely not that popular in the us of a compared 2 shot lfizer or modern 1 shot.

The energy signature definitely feels different.

I was expecting this remark to come out. Smile

But I'll counter it by referring to all the previous posts I have made in this thread. I was saying the same things about the disinformation on vaccination then as well. It's nothing new.

I have started Lion's Mane as well in the past few days by the way. Wink

(05-08-2021, 10:12 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "Because if I remain silent and let this disinformation and fear be spread around on these forums then I am failing my mission of helping bring4th be a lighthouse of love and light to this world. These forums are not a good place to spread this disinformation that STS is pushing."

What happened to your open heart stance before? Do you remember all the talk and attitudes you took on thia subject?

Now you have adopted unity101 or glow or relaxed energy stats.

I still feel my heart glowing. It's my blue-ray that is lighting up more.

(05-08-2021, 10:12 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: What happened to patrick s open heart happy go lucky attitude?  Whay happened to your heart chakra vibration?

I never got the baseline of others here before wax. Nor enough dates to form a result database. But for you patrick, we do have one. From even before 2021.

I can understand your efforts to steer this discussion away from the arguments and ideas presented and towards discussing Patrick instead. It's much easier to handle in this way.

But as you know, I prefer discussing the arguments presented instead of discussing people.

(05-08-2021, 10:18 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 10:07 AM)Graemett Wrote: .
If for whatever reason what Ymarsakar is saying is true, then more than half of the global human population will be affected by this vaccine.
On top of this how do we know you have higher purity of information? Are you not still veiled in third density?

If you are asking me, my answer is that this is 4th density. If it was 3rd density for me in 2008 9r 2001, you would not be hearing this at all.

Any positive entity standing unveiled in 4D would not give us specific information while also telling us that it is the absolute Truth. That is a negative concept, to believe that our personal Truth is absolute.

(05-08-2021, 10:18 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: The test is not about purer information. It is to assess your soul s ability to make decisions onlimited info. It is trsting your decision abilities. It is open book but time is not unlimited.

Indeed, 3D is about The Choice. And The Choice is made via all the little choices that we made over a great many incarnations.

The Choice cannot be coerced and reduced to a single fear-based choice. Like taking or not taking a medication. That again is a negative concept.

(05-08-2021, 10:18 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: How you know anything here will be via spiritual work and connecting to yourself. Ask yourself questions and attempt to listen to the heart. I orefer experimental direct data as the heart can be confusing. Emotions are not data however albeit it is a datum.

Whatever absolute knowing you can reach for yourself, you will find it impossible to share as is with others. Words are distortions.

(05-08-2021, 10:18 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Patrick has volunteered to be our tank and test subject. They can rescind this permission. But again, i
If you are interested in this ymarsakar thing, send a pm or i can give you a list of witnesses to talk to here.

Yes, as all can see, I am still willing to take on the flak.

Yet I would prefer the flak be directed towards the ideas and arguments presented.

(05-08-2021, 10:42 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: So long as patrick continues to volunteer as a tank so to speak, this is more than enough permission. This was an offer to everyone here to watch his progress as he undergoes his choice. That is his service to give or not.

The exact same reaction has been recorded from those individuals, whether partially or entirely.

If you reject the truth of my comments, that is your choice. It does affect the service offered by patrick.
It is an inverted mirror.

Ymar, are you claiming that your comments are the absolute Truth?

If so, I wonder if you are aware how such a thing does not align with Confederation teachings?

I cannot know exactly where I stand regarding my polarity. But I do know that my intent is to serve positively. There is no doubt on that. I can only hope then that my behavior follows this. That I will be granted the compassionate-wisdom required to shed love and light in profusion on this world. Including dispelling fear and disinformation from these forums.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 05-08-2021

I think the "not knowing" notion was quite relevant to the topic. If everyone could admit to that they ultimately cannot 100% know for sure and that they may be biased in their opinion, then things would probably ease up a little bit.

I think a discussion going on in circles for so long where both sides still have their initial completely categoric stances which lack nuances, makes apparent that the views expressed are not quite balanced. Both sides ultimately are trying to shutdown the opposing perspective, while merely feeding it to grow. From an external perspective, it may look like trying to convince your own self of what you want to believe.

(05-08-2021, 03:46 PM)Minyatur Wrote: I think the "not knowing" notion was quite relevant to the topic. If everyone could admit to that they ultimately cannot 100% know for sure and that they may be biased in their opinion, then things would probably ease up a little bit.

I think a discussion going on in circles for so long where both sides still have their initial completely categoric stances which lack nuances, makes apparent that the views expressed are not quite balanced. Both sides ultimately are trying to shutdown the opposing perspective, while merely feeding it to grow. From an external perspective, it may look like trying to convince your own self of what you want to believe.

I am not sure that the discussion is executing exactly the same loop this time around.

As you are saying, this time the focus is more directly challenging this notion that we can share absolute Truth with each others while veiled. According to Confederation teachings, which these forums are all about, this is not only impossible, but Ra even told us directly that such a belief is antithesis with harvestability.

So I am starting to believe that addressing this is the thing that might end up bringing back more harmony in the end.

In other words, while everyone can believe whatever they want, the only belief that seems at the crux of a true shutdown in the opposing perspective is this single belief that one may really know and share absolute truth. Hence why we need to go all the way on this one.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 05-08-2021

(05-08-2021, 04:23 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 03:46 PM)Minyatur Wrote: I think the "not knowing" notion was quite relevant to the topic. If everyone could admit to that they ultimately cannot 100% know for sure and that they may be biased in their opinion, then things would probably ease up a little bit.

I am not sure that the discussion is executing exactly the same loop this time around.

As you are saying, this time the focus is more directly challenging this notion that we can share absolute Truth with each others while veiled. According to Confederation teachings, which these forums are all about, this is not only impossible, but Ra even told us directly that such a belief is antithesis with harvestability.

So I am starting to believe that addressing this is the thing that might end up bringing back more harmony in the end.

In other words, while everyone can believe whatever they want, the only belief that seems at the crux of a true shutdown in the opposing perspective is this single belief that one may really know and share absolute truth. Hence why we need to go all the way on this one.

Well I do think admitting to not being omniscient can indeed bring about harmony. From there you can give yourself credit to that if you were right, then what you have done is probably useful. But at the same time, you can wonder what if I was wrong? What would be the consequence of it? Admitting to not knowing also means being able to be open to the opposing perspective in actually considering it, if you're just convinced you are right then you are trying to learn for others, which as Ra says is just making yourself both teach/learner and learn/teacher and to not be balanced with our third density.

You are right though that there is probably a usefulness to it all that I was not perceiving.

(05-08-2021, 04:50 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 04:23 PM)Patrick Wrote:

Well I do think admitting to not being omniscient can indeed bring about harmony. From there you can give yourself credit to that if you were right, then what you have done is probably useful. But at the same time, you can wonder what if I was wrong? What would be the consequence of it? Admitting to not knowing also means being able to be open to the opposing perspective in actually considering it, if you're just convinced you are right then you are trying to learn for others, which as Ra says is just making yourself both teach/learner and learn/teacher and to not be balanced with our third density.

You are right though that there is probably a usefulness to it all that I was not perceiving.

If I am wrong about my only real belief, then I'll accept all the consequences.

Absolute truthism is the only core belief I am not willing to move on. The rest is built on top of that.

Anyone coming to bring4th and pushing absolute truthism will only create disharmony and distortions.

Absolute truthism is simply incompatible with what these forums stand for.

SO I am not telling others what to believe. They can believe in absolute truthism if they so wish. But it should be understood that these forums are not a good place to operate under this belief.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - dreamoftheiris - 05-08-2021

I'm likely not going to take this vaccine due to some research that is predicting the rise of very virulent and aggressive strains of the virus which will cause this pandemic to be even worse as a result of vaccination during a pandemmic.

https://37b32f5a-6ed9-4d6d-b3e1-5ec648ad9ed9.filesusr.com/ugd/28d8fe_8ce1177dd32f4115b42e7f39a4f26bd9.pdf

https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/

As well as some research that has found these vaccines do not induce killer cells (something vital for a more robust immune response) which could be potentially devastating.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210412/Could-N-protein-based-COVID-19-vaccines-hinder-SARS-CoV-2s-NK-cell-inhibition.aspx

(05-08-2021, 03:24 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 10:42 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: So long as patrick continues to volunteer as a tank so to speak, this is more than enough permission. This was an offer to everyone here to watch his progress as he undergoes his choice. That is his service to give or not.

The exact same reaction has been recorded from those individuals, whether partially or entirely.

If you reject the truth of my comments, that is your choice. It does affect the service offered by patrick.
It is an inverted mirror.

Ymar, are you claiming that your comments are the absolute Truth?

If so, I wonder if you are aware how such a thing does not align with Confederation teachings?

I cannot know exactly where I stand regarding my polarity. But I do know that my intent is to serve positively. There is no doubt on that. I can only hope then that my behavior follows this. That I will be granted the compassionate-wisdom required to shed love and light in profusion on this world. Including dispelling fear and disinformation from these forums.

I have no idea what your question even means let alone how to start addressing you.

I can say as my personal testimony, that i no longer see nor sense nor feel your heart chakra.

As we agreed to before, you are going to show us what happens after takingnwax and i will write down if i notice you changed.

(05-08-2021, 10:55 AM)Graemett Wrote: The pdf shared in that thread isn't working for me for some reason.

What is your take on this quote? I haven't gotten sick at all the past year, is that something to do with my recovery from orange ray drop-down?

34.7 Questioner: Do what we call contagious diseases play any part in this process with respect to the unmanifested self?

Ra: I am Ra. These so-called contagious diseases are those entities of second density which offer an opportunity for this type of catalyst. If this catalyst is unneeded, then these second-density creatures, as you would call them, do not have an effect. In each of these generalizations you may please note that there are anomalies so that we cannot speak to every circumstance but only to the general run or way of things as you experience them.

A lot of people do use that quote especially in this early thread but i dug deeper and found another one where don dug deeper and found out disease was due to energy imbalances from the money system. My take would be to find that quote and look at both in context.

I have not analyzed your health so no way i can comment about your lack of sickness.

(05-04-2021, 02:23 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 02:21 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "It will be hard for you guys to find out !"

I will know pretty immediately.

Ah yes, I forgot about your failsafe information confirmation technic. Smile

So... am I me ?

This is the patrick that likes to joke around and is fine talking about himself. We used to joke around a lot

Now this new 3.3 density patrick writes like a computer programmer that does not want focus on the same subject. This would be fascinating if it was not freaky.

Now somehow hijacking my thread and this thread, is now subordinated to the quest to kick out absolute truth from the forums? What in the world is going on here.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 05-08-2021

Ymar, that quote might be the one you had in mind ?

Quote:23.15 Questioner: I was really questioning more about the more basic cause of the disease rather than the mechanism of its transmission. I was going back to the root or thought which created the possibility of this disease. Could you shortly tell me if I am correct in assuming that the general reduction of thought over the long time on planet Earth with respect to an understanding of the Law of One created a condition in which this— what we call disease could develop? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and perceptive. You, as questioner, begin now to penetrate the outer teachings.
The root cause in this particular society was not so much a bellicose action although there were, shall we say, tendencies, but rather the formation of a money system and a very active trading and development of those tendencies towards greed and power; thus, the enslaving of entities by other entities and the misapprehension of the Creator within each entity.

In that paragraph Don was asking about the time of Akhenaton in Egypt.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 05-08-2021

All of this is getting weird. I really have nothing to say here for now(except that the sun might need a bigger heat sink o-O). Just going to casually glance at the spectacle, say nope, and keep my eyes forward and trudge this fuckin' path of inner work.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 05-08-2021

(05-08-2021, 08:14 PM)flofrog Wrote: Ymar, that quote might be the one you had in mind ?

Quote:23.15 Questioner: I was really questioning more about the more basic cause of the disease rather than the mechanism of its transmission. I was going back to the root or thought which created the possibility of this disease. Could you shortly tell me if I am correct in assuming that the general reduction of thought over the long time on planet Earth with respect to an understanding of the Law of One created a condition in which this— what we call disease could develop? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and perceptive. You, as questioner, begin now to penetrate the outer teachings.
The root cause in this particular society was not so much a bellicose action although there were, shall we say, tendencies, but rather the formation of a money system and a very active trading and development of those tendencies towards greed and power; thus, the enslaving of entities by other entities and the misapprehension of the Creator within each entity.

In that paragraph  Don was asking about the time of Akhenaton in Egypt.
Who's money system, besides being lower tech, was basically the same exploitative structure we have today. If there was an effect then, our current system would produce the same or greater effect now. I think that is what's being implied.

Flo, yes thx.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeafieGreens - 05-08-2021

As far as I can tell, Patrick hasn’t turned into a slathering zombie, yet. But there is still time.

This thread is becoming a “road to hell is paved with good intentions” thread.

So the perceived duality going on here is this:

Reality A: Patrick is fine and will have little to no side effects from the shot and also the added relief that he won’t spread the virus.

Reality B: Patrick has martyred himself and will turn into a zombie.

What about door 3:
Patrick’s higher self approves of his purity of intention regardless of the results and he will reap the benefits according to his karma.

No matter what happens we all still have free will and the vaccine test is still one each has to ultimately decide themselves no matter what is discussed in the forums.

Still sending you light to navigate all of this, Patrick.

All is well.

(05-08-2021, 10:00 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: All of this is getting weird. I really have nothing to say here for now(except that the sun might need a bigger heat sink o-O). Just going to casually glance at the spectacle, say nope, and keep my eyes forward and trudge this fuckin' path of inner work.

Yeah I think it might be best if I just follow you there my friend.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 05-09-2021

We are all silent protagonists in our own story, and loud side characters in others' stories. Which one you are today?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 05-09-2021

"Who's money system, besides being lower tech, was basically the same exploitative structure we have today. If there was an effect then, our current system would produce the same or greater effect now. I think that is what's being implied."

I looked very hard for Confederation talk about "medicine" that involved shots, injections, chemicals, and Western "medicine" (that is poison essentially). That particular line of questioning got Don some very good answers, deeper than just the parasites or bacteria that might "lead to" disease. Don kept digging and ended up with the "real reason" so to speak.

And there was no recommendation or even comment that this "real reason" could be alleviated or resolved by shots/injections/waxxines. There is much that can be unmystified by looking at what the Confederation does not talk about or refuses to talk about, because things that violate the "right not to know" is exactly what people who exercise the right to know, desires. This is the gold standard information, the pyrite level solar power. The valuable stuff is PROTECTED by several layers of protections, which must be breached or "penetrated" or bypassed or crypto solved.

So the idea that a "disease" can be solved with these shots/injections, is unfounded on Confederation sources. Which is part of the entire reason this thread exists mega wise.

The Pre Wax Patrick focused on balancing the money system, which would in actuality resolve disease for the most part, as disease is just a result of dharmic/karma imbalances and other energy imbalances. Even without the Poison Cartels selling drugs as healing aids. The Post Wax Patrick, says waxinations will solve this "disease", which is essentially just an allergic reaction to Ascension/Harvest energy state changes. The idea that this world wide disease and other issues bordering on END TIMES prophecies, are somehow not related to Harvest, would require believing that ENERGY IMBALANCES in the society or mind body spirit complex, has NOTHING to do with the harvest...

There is pretty much nothing on Earth that I cannot get to the bottom of, with enough drilling time. Gurren Lagann, Rasengan.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-09-2021

(05-09-2021, 07:18 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: ...The Pre Wax Patrick focused on balancing the money system, which would in actuality resolve disease for the most part, as disease is just a result of dharmic/karma imbalances and other energy imbalances. Even without the Poison Cartels selling drugs as healing aids. The Post Wax Patrick, says waxinations will solve this "disease"...

I guess I did not change all that much then. I'm still advocating for both of these. Smile

Ultimately, there is no balancing the money system though, it will need to be replaced eventually.

And yes I believe vaccination can solve this pandemic. It can't fix the root cause of course. But vaccination can give this world more time to work on the root cause. Just like taking Acetaminophen can "fix" your headache, but it can't fix the root cause. So it gives you relief so you can work on the root cause if you so wish.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 05-09-2021

What would this root cause be, exactly? I'm sorry, but to me this vaccine seems like pissing your pants in the winter, because you feel cold.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ymarsakar - 05-09-2021

3rd density human scientists don't even know what Covid is. They have never isolated the viral DNA sequences.

They have a "waxine" for something they have not DNA sequenced. So what is in the mRNA? Just designed by humans that have our "best interest at heart" right?

The slaves wish to be slaves, and that's not something the Confederation can counter mand because it would violate free will. If people wish to be slaves of this system, that is what the universe gives them. But 2020 is a sign that humanity is ready for something else. They are getting sick of the ruling "elites".

The average person out in the street, is a lot more awake and resistant to the Service to Self control system than even the spiritual community now is. Let alone the Love Light Law of One researchers.

These "average peeps" are arming up, stocking up, for a zombie apocalypse. This ain't no joke to them or some intellectual "research" project from ET aliens. There are constant "high vibration" protest parties in Europe. America is readying itself for WW3 or maybe that was the fake Ukraine vs Russia cycle again.

So the fundamental issue being exposed here in 2020 by the Corona/Sun/Ascension/Harvest process is that some humans no longer want to be slaves. And this Free will choice bisects all clans, families, nations, forums like this one, and so forth. There is no organization that is not bisected by this. No religion. No family even.

Just like a civil war, everyone is divided against each other, because they need to choose which side of the fence they want to be on. The Harvest necessitates this choice and being unable to make it, causes disasters that "resets" the population to nearly zero, and we then get stuck in a loosch farm once again. That's how it has been here before, so what changed?

Well something changed. Not that humanity understands or is aware of it.

Even though this is essentially a Multiple Choice exame with open book (Law of One is in books, A Course in Miracles is a book), why is it so hard?

Because the test changes the questions and answers per person, per day even ; )

Ain't it fun and challenging that way. Those that want to take the "that's spreading fear and STS information" response ... here's a hint. You all have NO IDEA what STS even is. But if you want to join the STS timeline, I can allow it if you wish. Try me.

(05-09-2021, 07:51 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: What would this root cause be, exactly? I'm sorry, but to me this vaccine seems like pissing your pants in the winter, because you feel cold.

When a personal catalyst is not properly processed by the mind, it goes down to act on the body instead. So on a societal level, if an important catalyst is ignored, it manifests as an external agent instead.

The instreaming 4D is bringing up to the surface those things that needs our attention. As a society, we have mostly been ignoring it and so something external manifested globally to bring attention to what needs to be worked on.

I said at the beginning of this pandemic that it was a great opportunity for this world to implement many changes for the better, starting with putting in place the foundations of a next level resource sharing system.

It looks like this might have happened a little. Because my country is very seriously thinking of putting in place a UBI and they acknowledged that it is this pandemic that made them realize how this would be a good idea. Of course a UBI is just a stopgap measure, but we must start somewhere on that road of getting rid of the concept of money.

(05-09-2021, 07:54 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: 3rd density human scientists don't even know what Covid is. They have never isolated the viral DNA sequences.

They have a "waxine" for something they have not DNA sequenced. So what is in the mRNA? Just designed by humans that have our "best interest at heart" right?

We do have that. It's only the STS disinformation sources that would have you believe this.

One example here: https://www.pnas.org/content/117/17/9241

(05-09-2021, 07:54 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: The slaves wish to be slaves, and that's not something the Confederation can counter mand because it would violate free will. If people wish to be slaves of this system, that is what the universe gives them. But 2020 is a sign that humanity is ready for something else. They are getting sick of the ruling "elites".

The average person out in the street, is a lot more awake and resistant to the Service to Self control system than even the spiritual community now is. Let alone the Love Light Law of One researchers.

Yeah I don't know if people wish to be slaves, but I do believe that they are coming into the realization that they are.

(05-09-2021, 07:54 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: These "average peeps" are arming up, stocking up, for a zombie apocalypse. This ain't no joke to them or some intellectual "research" project from ET aliens. There are constant "high vibration" protest parties in Europe. America is readying itself for WW3 or maybe that was the fake Ukraine vs Russia cycle again.

So the fundamental issue being exposed here in 2020 by the Corona/Sun/Ascension/Harvest process is that some humans no longer want to be slaves. And this Free will choice bisects all clans, families, nations, forums like this one, and so forth. There is no organization that is not bisected by this. No religion. No family even.

Yes so that is the thing right? When we realize that we are slaves, what do we do about it?

In the past the answer was always to revolt against the slavers. Once that's done, a new Elite rises nearly right away and we're all still slaves under a new paradigm. Nothing fixed !

This time around, can we peacefully remove our shackles and tell our slavers: "You have no power over me" ?

I believe we can.

(05-09-2021, 07:54 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Just like a civil war, everyone is divided against each other, because they need to choose which side of the fence they want to be on. The Harvest necessitates this choice and being unable to make it, causes disasters that "resets" the population to nearly zero, and we then get stuck in a loosch farm once again. That's how it has been here before, so what changed?

No my friend. The harvest necessitates that we release the choosing of sides.

Choosing one of the sides that STS is currently offering us is just playing in their hands. There are other choices that are not highlighted because STS does not want people to see these. Instead they focus our attention on the choosing of sides in these conflicts that they instigate.

They even went so far has to successfully enlist many spiritual circles and most CT circles to help them in their efforts.

I am actually surprised at how successful they have been within the spiritual circles in particular. We are supposed to see them coming from miles away. But nope! We are not much more awake than the general population it seems.

(05-09-2021, 07:54 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Well something changed. Not that humanity understands or is aware of it.

Even though this is essentially a Multiple Choice exame with open book (Law of One is in books, A Course in Miracles is a book), why is it so hard?

Because the test changes the questions and answers per person, per day even ; )

The exam of 3D seems clear to me. Yet for me it's nearly the complete opposite from what it seems to be for you.

I guess we are not using the same internal translator when reading these books.

(05-09-2021, 07:54 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Ain't it fun and challenging that way. Those that want to take the "that's spreading fear and STS information" response ... here's a hint. You all have NO IDEA what STS even is. But if you want to join the STS timeline, I can allow it if you wish. Try me.

I wonder how you manages to fit such an attitude alongside Confederation teachings or any spiritual teachings even.

To me, that almost sound like a threat.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Black Dragon - 05-09-2021

The level of global anxiety is intense right now. We here are not above it, if anything, I'd say more susceptible, taking more of the brunt. Nerves are getting frayed. There's this really nasty dark inverted Saturnian/Piscean energy going around. It might be these HeylEl or whatever. It's bombarding Earth and we are getting hijacked by it. It's overly severe and scornful. It's like a grandmaster who uses way too much "stick", kills his pupil, and goes "f*** it he was a sinful impure weakling anyway". It's an energy that likes to rub salt in wounds, hold people to impossible standards, kick people when down, and make things overly difficult just for the satisfaction of watching watching lowly sinful humans writhe and suffer.

This energy represents none of us, but we are all capable of taking on this over-severity in short bursts. The Dark Hierophant judge. Lately It's caused me to be more irate and impatient and put up barriers to people in my daily life, simply because they are being difficult to deal with rather than supportive, because they are also under stress. I'm the one who needs to be supportive, open my heart, forgive, tolerate, and have patience. I'm the one that needs to not hold others to impossible standards.

Let's all be wary of being sniped by a burst or stint of this crappy archetypal energy.