Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 05-12-2021

(05-12-2021, 06:54 PM)Patrick Wrote: @Agua

Regarding the experience that you shared with us again.

Do you really see a big difference in the reactions it is getting now versus weeks ago?

Because I had the impression that it was playing out very similarly.

Well, actually I posted to suggest to ask Quo.
The idea did. obviously not resonate well with most.
I assume, Quo’s answer would have been interesting at least.

ThemAyahuascamexperience I shared again in response to scahs comment.
And, if you are speaking about the reaction to that, you are right, the reaction was pretty much the same.

However, for me there is still an important difference.

I checked in sometimes to see how the thread was,developing and was under the 8mpression it was an ongoing discussion.

However, now I realize that most already have been vaccinated, so my comments do not serve any purpose anymore.

I,didn’t post to „be right“ and definetely not in order to make the vaccinated,feel bad.
My motivation was to give the undecided ones a different perspective , in order to keep people from harm, from my perspective.

Since most got the jab steady, going on with it would create harm instead of prevent harm.
So thats the big difference for me.

My life is dedicated to healing, not to harming, so at this point I decide to stop it, if you understand what I mean.

edit: btw, there are no bad feelings on my side,about how the discussion went. If so many already got the vax, I fully understand their reaction.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-12-2021

Thank you for this window in your thought process. I always find that helpful.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Angel. G - 05-13-2021

In my opinion, Fear is about to disappear... And they know this. So they create a virus and within a year also have a vaccine? Really? whatever in that needle gotta be something to stop the herd from jumping the fence... and people thinking they did their research b4 getting that injection... sorry to break it to u... but most likely, u may be the research. good luck. like Elon musk said. my immune system works just fine, pass. lol BigSmile Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-13-2021

Yes I believe fear is on its way out too. Smile

Since this is all an illusion and since the intent we hold when taking any action matters quite a lot. I truly believe that not taking the vaccine because you feel healthier by not taking it has the same charge and result as taking the vaccine because you believe it will help with your health.

Both actions are seen as the healthier action depending on the entity taking it.

So myself I am not worried about other people's choice. I think it's the right one, whatever it is.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 05-13-2021

(05-13-2021, 07:21 AM)Patrick Wrote: Yes I believe fear is on its way out too. Smile

Since this is all an illusion and since the intent we hold when taking any action matters quite a lot. I truly believe that not taking the vaccine because you feel healthier by not taking it has the same charge and result as taking the vaccine because you believe it will help with your health.

Both actions are seen as the healthier action depending on the entity taking it.

So myself I am not worried about other people's choice. I think it's the right one, whatever it is.

This is also my understanding. For some, it is, shall I say, their destiny to take it for one reason or the other. It is not possible to have any quarrel with anyone's one true path. While it is possible to 'miss the ball', so to speak, the discernment is always within oneself. It is extremely rare that someone else could see it as clearly as oneself, but it is possible, also.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Goldenlight - 05-14-2021

Why people who got the jab become magnetic ? A magnet can stick to their arm at the place they got the jab on the shoulder.
Is it real or is it a magic trick they are doing ?

https://odysee.com/@JenSpenTruth:1/VAXMAG1:2

https://odysee.com/@NO_EYES_ON_ME:2/Magnets-Sticking-to-Arms-That-Had-BS-19-Jab...WTF!!!!:0

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-14-2021

(05-14-2021, 12:14 PM)Goldenlight Wrote: Why people who got the jab become magnetic ? A magnet can stick to their arm at the place they got the jab on the shoulder.
Is it real or is it a magic trick they are doing ?

https://odysee.com/@JenSpenTruth:1/VAXMAG1:2

https://odysee.com/@NO_EYES_ON_ME:2/Magnets-Sticking-to-Arms-That-Had-BS-19-Jab...WTF!!!!:0

They put a little Band-Aid after you get the shot. So that's the residue of the glue left after removing it. The other arm does not have that, so it slides off.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 05-14-2021

Isn’t the attraction by a magnet due to the metals in the nanobots that are included in the liquid?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-14-2021

(05-14-2021, 02:00 PM)David_1 Wrote:    Isn’t the attraction by a magnet due to the metals in the nanobots that are included in the liquid?

Nah, that's too easy an explanation! BigSmile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 05-15-2021

(05-14-2021, 02:00 PM)David_1 Wrote:    Isn’t the attraction by a magnet due to the metals in the nanobots that are included in the liquid?

Eh, that would be silly. The so called nanobots are not made of ferromagnetic metals; they are usually made of organic materials, sometimes silicone based chemistry. A synthetic 'virus' or other type of drug carrying particle is a common type of 'nanobot'. These can be designed so that they, for example, seek certain tissues before releasing their contents (whatever they are), or they could attach to certain surface features of cells or other biological structures. I've literally had studies about them and I'm qualified to design these types of functional nanoparticles, although never did it professionally as my duties lied elsewhere (stem cell engineering). The scifi type of nanobot is ET tech and is not in wider circulation for human use as far as I know.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Goldenlight - 05-15-2021

-----------------------------------------

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-15-2021

(05-15-2021, 06:21 AM)Goldenlight Wrote:
(05-14-2021, 12:18 PM)Patrick Wrote: They put a little Band-Aid after you get the shot. So that's the residue of the glue left after removing it. The other arm does not have that, so it slides off.

I watched more closely several video after your comment. I don't think this can be due to the residue of the glue. It's visible the magnet is "attracted" and "sucked" toward a precise spot on the shoulder, exactly the same than with a magnet an an piece of iron or other magnetic metal. And a man used a electronic testing device to find the magnetic thing under his shoulder.

I read several comments of people who tried on themselves or at work or with family members who got the jab. For some the magnetic effect is here, for others not, and many people think for those who are not magnetic, they got the placebo. I've no idea what is the truth about the placebo thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyvmzF_YjCY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZecw0tHF_8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dxb2rRSq08

I don't see the skin reaching out to the magnet. It should reach out at least a little.

Video two here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZecw0tHF_8

The magnets sticks the same on both of the poles. Common !  BigSmile

Video 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dxb2rRSq08

That's a depth sensor, it detects the bone in the middle of the arm. RollEyes

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 05-15-2021

(05-15-2021, 08:43 AM)Patrick Wrote: I don't see the skin reaching out to the magnet. It should reach out at least a little.

Video two here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZecw0tHF_8

The magnets sticks the same on both of the poles. Common !  BigSmile

Video 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dxb2rRSq08

That's a depth sensor, it detects the bone in the middle of the arm.  RollEyes

He's not even testing the same arm in each vid.

---------------------------------

-------------------------------------

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 05-15-2021

(05-15-2021, 11:29 AM)Goldenlight Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 10:40 AM)Minyatur Wrote: He's not even testing the same arm in each vid.

It's the same arm, he said at the beginning of the 2nd video the video was inverted because of the selfie mode. That's easy to check
because in the first video the writing are in the correct direction, and in the 2nd video the writings are reversed. And the compass clearly shows
a magnetic perturbation around his shoulder.

Oh yeah, I did miss that sorry.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-15-2021

(05-15-2021, 11:41 AM)Goldenlight Wrote: About the poles it's normal, take a magnet, it will attract an iron object no matter which side.

The only way I can see a magnet of this size stick is from an electro magnet, the bots would have to be creating such a field, then both poles would not stick the same. If the effect was from metals alone inside the arm, it would require an amount of metal that could not be hidden well enough in the vials to go unnoticed.

(05-15-2021, 11:41 AM)Goldenlight Wrote: That's Dewalt DW0100, it detects metals or wood.

I have a dielectric model that looks very similar and did not even think there were cheaper magnetic models. But also, it's well known that our body generates an electric field, and this sensor could very well be catching that.

--

But anyway, whatever this is, I just hope these people that did that challenge are not going to be living in fear now. That would not help with anything.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Goldenlight - 05-16-2021

From the information I got from others trusted sources, and what some healers have noticed on their injected clients, I take extremely seriously what Agua already said but almost no one listening to him. Disconnecting the soul from the body. As I see how this goes it is of no use for me to continue this conversation.

I wish everybody well on their path, we are all one, we are all loved, we all have free will, we are all free to walk along the path in the way we decide to. May the light and the love of the one infinite creator be with you all.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-16-2021

(05-16-2021, 05:04 AM)Goldenlight Wrote: ...I wish everybody well on their path, we are all one, we are all loved, we all have free will, we are all free to walk along the path in the way we decide to. May the light and the love of the one infinite creator be with you all.

In two or three years from now, we are all still going to be hanging around here talking about the beauty of the Creation about us.

Much love and light to you too.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 05-17-2021

There is a truth embargo on many areas of information.  That is one reason why some doctors were murdered when they spoke the truth about the virus.
   The following website posts information which typically has been censored by those who desire to enslave humanity.
https://timetofreeamerica.com/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - C.fynis96 - 05-17-2021

Getting my first shot tomorrow, the Pfizer vaccine. Hopefully all goes well, mostly doing it for Travel, and for Work.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 05-17-2021

Pfizer is doing pretty fine from what i know. Actually its developed by Biontech, a German company. Pfizer just manufactures and distributes it. Also Sinovac has been used on a lot of people and it seems to be doing well. The only problematic vaccine i know is Astra Zeneca which caused issues compared to all other vaccines and which had to change its name to avoid the fallout.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-17-2021

(05-17-2021, 10:44 AM)unity100 Wrote: ...Astra Zeneca which caused issues compared to all other vaccines and which had to change its name to avoid the fallout.

"Vaxzevria (previously COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca)"

Wow, I did not even know they changed their name.

The J&J seems to have a similar issue of 1 per 100000 cases of thromboembolism.

I got the AZ, but now it is not sure if my second those will be AZ, the country can no longer get it. I might get another type for my second dose.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Goldenlight - 05-17-2021

-----------------------------------

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 05-17-2021

(05-17-2021, 11:10 AM)Patrick Wrote: I got the AZ, but now it is not sure if my second those will be AZ, the country can no longer get it. I might get another type for my second dose.

Can you do the magnet challenge after your second shot?

Don't wait too long in case the vaccine zombifies you, I want honest results.

(05-17-2021, 11:43 AM)Minyatur Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 11:10 AM)Patrick Wrote: I got the AZ, but now it is not sure if my second those will be AZ, the country can no longer get it. I might get another type for my second dose.

Am I allowed to oil my skin a bit, to nullify the glue from the band-aid ?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 05-17-2021

(05-17-2021, 11:44 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 11:43 AM)Minyatur Wrote:

Am I allowed to oil my skin a bit, to nullify the glue from the band-aid ?

The two videos that were discussed were 5 and 7 days after the shot, so I guess you can wait for the next day after you've had a shower.

Not sure how fast these nanobots can corrode your will though, but a few days should not matter since you'll have had only a single dose of Pfizer.

(05-17-2021, 11:47 AM)Minyatur Wrote: The two videos that were discussed were 5 and 7 days after the shot, so I guess you can wait for the next day after you've had a shower.

Not sure how fast these nanobots can corrode your will though, but a few days should not matter since you'll have had only a single dose of Pfizer.

All righty, I'll try that the next day. I do have a small and powerful magnet.

I mostly live in my basement, so that should slow down a bit the 5G connectivity to Bill's remote. I should have time to make the test. Otherwise, well I will have lost interest in spirituality and so I won't be coming back here, so you'll know one way or another.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - C.fynis96 - 05-18-2021

Are we truly under the impression that they(?) have snuck nanobots into all these variety of vaccines?

Don't get me wrong here, I still baffle myself with the potential technology that can exist in our current era (when considering all they already had back at the time of channeling), but this just doesn't strike me as the case here.

If my injection spot becomes magnetic after the 2nd jab, I will come back to this thread and inform y'all, but still it wont suffice to me as an explanation of nanobots (or some of the other theories frankly).

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 05-18-2021

(05-18-2021, 10:56 AM)C.fynis96 Wrote: Are we truly under the impression that they(?) have snuck nanobots into all these variety of vaccines?  

Don't get me wrong here, I still baffle myself with the potential technology that can exist in our current era (when considering all they already had back at the time of channeling), but this just doesn't strike me as the case here.  

If my injection spot becomes magnetic after the 2nd jab, I will come back to this thread and inform y'all, but still it wont suffice to me as an explanation of nanobots (or some of the other theories frankly).

In my case I was joking, but some do believe that.

Personally I think it's just the negative influence within the bible that had people look for signs of the end of time in things like a mark of the beast and such. It's really an old topic that just comes out again and again, because it has instilled a fear within our western culture for a long time now.

I don't mean to say any and all conspiracy are false, but most things I read about the vaccine seem farfetched to me. But that's my opinion, time will tell who's right and who's not.