Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MrWho - 05-31-2021

Got my 2nd shot! Still kicking!

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 05-31-2021

I think that those who are both awake and aware know the purposes for which the vaccines were created, and the reason they are being so pushed by the media.
   I think those who are awake but unaware will try to learn so that they will also become aware.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 05-31-2021

To be outmost honest with you, many people who are against the vaccine 'push' or incite fear just as much if not more than how media does.
Just look at what this thread has become, it's just like the political threads. It's okay to have a side on some uncertain things, but my god, this isn't helping. It's only making those who took the vaccine worried and those who didn't to fear whether these conspiracies might be real or not.
I thought the whole point was spiritual evolution, yet physical illusory happenings are so much focused and worried. Huh
Can we remember that one quote from the Ra material suggesting that these things are unimportant? We didn't come here to save the planet of a virus or a vaccine, we can however find catalyst in this unique experience.
How do we work through this catalyst? Do we take sides and argue endlessly, promote fear or conspiracy? Or are there other ways to work through this catalyst?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 05-31-2021

Many people on this planet walk in darkness.
   It is appropriate to have mercy on those who are blind.  Blind people cannot see.
   Essentially all of the great spiritual leaders on this planet in the past spoke and encouraged people to follow the light.  It was not their intent that they remain in darkness.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 05-31-2021

I correct one of my previous posts where I said the AstraZeneca vaccine does not prevent a powerful healing experience with magic mushrooms. It was in fact the Pfizer vaccine, sorry about the confusion.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 05-31-2021

(05-31-2021, 09:10 AM)Minyatur Wrote: I correct one of my previous posts where I said the AstraZeneca vaccine does not prevent a powerful healing experience with magic mushrooms. It was in fact the Pfizer vaccine, sorry about the confusion.

I guess it is just a matter of time before it becomes obvious that vaccination does not have any bearings on spiritual experiences, including healing. I would say to give it about 3 years before this is fully put behind us. Of course by then we are probably going to be nearing another global catalyst of some kind to keep us on our toes. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 05-31-2021

(05-31-2021, 09:16 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 09:10 AM)Minyatur Wrote: I correct one of my previous posts where I said the AstraZeneca vaccine does not prevent a powerful healing experience with magic mushrooms. It was in fact the Pfizer vaccine, sorry about the confusion.

I guess it is just a matter of time before it becomes obvious that vaccination does not have any bearings on spiritual experiences, including healing. I would say to give it about 3 years before this is fully put behind us. Of course by then we are probably going to be nearing another global catalyst of some kind to keep us on our toes. Smile

The triumph of spirit cannot be stopped. Rejoice children of the light!

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 06-01-2021

The suppression of Ivermectin is incredibly suspicious. Many knew this virus was man-made more than a year ago - they were called crazy conspiracy theorist nutjobs. Interesting times ndeed.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 06-01-2021

(05-31-2021, 07:13 AM)ada Wrote: To be outmost honest with you, many people who are against the vaccine 'push' or incite fear just as much if not more than how media does.
Just look at what this thread has become, it's just like the political threads. It's okay to have a side on some uncertain things, but my god, this isn't helping. It's only making those who took the vaccine worried and those who didn't to fear whether these conspiracies might be real or not.
I thought the whole point was spiritual evolution, yet physical illusory happenings are so much focused and worried. Huh
Can we remember that one quote from the Ra material suggesting that these things are unimportant? We didn't come here to save the planet of a virus or a vaccine, we can however find catalyst in this unique experience.
How do we work through this catalyst? Do we take sides and argue endlessly, promote fear or conspiracy? Or are there other ways to work through this catalyst?
This is why discussing topics that are debatable and sometimes heated can heal. No wound is pleasant neither are our unconscious parts. I feel that we aid one another in the discovery of our unconscious parts through such discussions even when they are unpleasant.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 06-01-2021

Quote:"Whiteboard Doctor"

Can The COVID-19 Pfizer Or Moderna mRNA Vaccines Get Into Or Alter Your DNA? Let's Talk!
22.1K subscribers

We are starting a series on mRNA vaccines given this relatively new technology, huge amount of news coverage, public uncertainty, and widespread vaccination in the coming months! This series is going to be more of a "quick hit" series with shorter videos of 5-10 minutes working to explain in understandable terms what these vaccines are, why we are using them, and more! They will be shorter and simpler than some of the dense discussions we have had on these vaccines in the past.

In this video we are going to dive into a complex question, but one that many are concerned about. Could these COVID-19 mRNA vaccines alter your DNA or integrate into your DNA? We will discuss this topic clearly, but also dive into one of the complexities of this involving Long Interspersed Nuclear Elements and the potential for Reverse Transcriptase activity. Check out the video for all these details and more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB-jwIpsA-s&list=PLf5bMa9_tvRhQmeiXTGajCM6HSlSMJWHb&index=30

Quote:GET CAUGHT UP ON OUR PREVIOUS mRNA VACCINE AND COVID-19 VACCINE VIDEOS TO DATE!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf5bMa9_tvRhQmeiXTGajCM6HSlSMJWHb

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Goldenlight - 06-06-2021

A magnet make visible the metallic nano particles inside a vial --> ferrofluid

https://videopress.com/v/YJ3tW4va

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-06-2021

(06-06-2021, 11:36 AM)Goldenlight Wrote: A magnet make visible the metallic nano particles inside a vial --> ferrofluid

This one is much more impressive ! Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsC3JRccBXE

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 06-06-2021

(06-06-2021, 12:11 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 11:36 AM)Goldenlight Wrote: A magnet make visible the metallic nano particles inside a vial --> ferrofluid

I don't see the correlation between the videos.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-06-2021

(06-06-2021, 12:29 PM)Diana Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 12:11 PM)Patrick Wrote:

I don't see the correlation between the videos.

They are both doctored... Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-07-2021

I think all those pharmaceutical companies need to tell public the animal test results. and why animals test skipped.
so people can make a better decision. one person posted this image in another forum, it gives an explanation, post it here.

[Image: string2~8113~9f23.jpg]

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 06-07-2021

(06-07-2021, 03:21 PM)the Wrote: [Image: string2~8113~9f23.jpg]

This is basically propaganda and conspiracy.
---
The bottom link is a reddit post, which I can't seem to copy it's URL correctly or it just doesn't exist, either way I went to the sub reddit under that URL, 'Debate vaccines' couldn't find it there.
The image is barely readable, the graph in the inner image looks fake. I tried using the quotation search in google for the graph's article title and couldn't find it.
Tried searching for the image's cover title and haven't found anything.
And also I went to the URL website of the image that you linked(https://www.rolia.net/uiV2/string2~8113~9f23.jpg), and it's some kind of Chinese forum.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 06-07-2021

What really makes me wonder, though, is if these kind of 'articles' are purposely spread in spiritual forums and communities. And if so, then who it benefits, and how?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 06-08-2021

(06-07-2021, 11:04 PM)ada Wrote: What really makes me wonder, though, is if these kind of 'articles' are purposely spread in spiritual forums and communities. And if so, then who it benefits, and how?

Who benefits from any information?
If it does not resonate with your sensibilities than move along.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 07:23 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 11:04 PM)ada Wrote: What really makes me wonder, though, is if these kind of 'articles' are purposely spread in spiritual forums and communities. And if so, then who it benefits, and how?

Who benefits from any information?
If it does not resonate with your sensibilities than move along.

It kind of did resonate my sensibilities, which is why I looked and shared about it with you.

If my question didn't make sense at first then that's okay, I'm not sure how I wanted to phrase that anyway.

In any case I am quite up to having a discussion about the credibility of this misinformative "article" with you.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-08-2021

Who benefits from hijacking the spiritual communities? The same ones who benefits from hijacking channelers. These sources are our modern day prophets.

It's always the same thing with any types of crisis. Covid is just the crisis of the day. We have seen many others in "recent" years and it's always the same thing which Confederation sources told us about.

Quote:48.5 Questioner: I was afraid of that. My lecture yesterday was attended by only a few. If this had occurred during a UFO flap, as we call them, many more would have attended. But since Orion entities cause the flaps, primarily, what is Orion’s reward, shall I say, for visibility in that they actually create greater chances and opportunities for dissemination of information such as mine at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. This assumption is incorrect. The flaps cause many fears among your peoples, many speakings, understandings concerning plots, cover-ups, mutilations, killings, and other negative impressions. Even those supposedly positive reports which gain public awareness speak of doom. You may understand yourself as one who will be in the minority due to the understandings which you wish to share, if we may use that misnomer.

We perceive there is a further point we may posit at this time. The audience brought about by Orion-type publicity is not seeded by seniority of vibration to a great extent. The audiences receiving teach/learnings without stimulus from publicity will be more greatly oriented towards illumination. Therefore, forget you the counting.

Quote:24.14 Questioner: Then were there any prophets that we have now recorded that sprung from this era or soon after it?

Ra: I am Ra. Those of the empire were not successful in maintaining their presence for long after the approximate three zero zero zero [3,000] date in your history and were, perforce, left with the decision to physically leave the skies. The so-called prophets were often given mixed information, but the worst that the Orion group could do was to cause these prophets to speak of doom, as prophecy in those days was the occupation of those who love their fellow beings and wish only to be of service to them and to the Creator.

Quote:12.15 Questioner: Is it possible for an entity here on Earth to be so confused as to call both the Confederation and the Orion group in [an] alternating way, one, then the other, [inaudible] back to [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. It is entirely possible for the untuned channel, as you call that service, to receive both positive and negative communications. If the entity at the base of its confusion is oriented towards service to others, the entity will begin to receive messages of doom. If the entity at the base of the complex of beingness is oriented towards service to self, the crusaders, who in this case, do not find it necessary to lie, will simply begin to give the philosophy they are here to give. Many of your so-called contacts among your people have been confused and self-destructive because the channels were oriented towards service to others but, in the desire for proof, were open to the lying information of the crusaders who then were able to neutralize the effectiveness of the channel.

Quote:53.17 Questioner: Then in general I could say that if an individual has a “close encounter” with a UFO or any other type of experience that seems to be UFO-related, he must look to the heart of the encounter and the effect upon him to determine whether it was Orion or Confederation contact. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. If there is fear and doom, the contact was quite likely of a negative nature. If the result is hope, friendly feelings, and the awakening of a positive feeling of purposeful service to others, the marks of Confederation contact are evident.

And then we have examples of what positive sources speak of: "the new dawning age".

Quote:53.3 Questioner: Thank you. During my trip to Laramie certain things became apparent to me with respect to disseminating the first book of The Law of One to those who have had experiences with UFOs and other Wanderers, and I will have to ask some questions now that I may have to include in Book One to eliminate a misunderstanding that I am perceiving as a possibility in Book One. Therefore, these questions, although for the most part transient, are aimed at eliminating certain distortions of understanding with respect to the material in Book One. I hope that I am making a correct approach here. You may not be able to answer some, but that’s all right. We’ll just go on to some others then if you can’t answer the ones I ask.

First I will ask if you could tell me the affiliation of the entities that contacted Betty Andreasson.

Ra: I am Ra. This query is marginal. We will make the concession towards information with some loss of polarity due to free will being abridged. We request that questions of this nature be kept to a minimum.

The entities in this and some other vividly remembered cases are those who, feeling the need to plant Confederation imagery in such a way as not to abrogate free will, use the symbols of death, resurrection, love, and peace as a means of creating, upon the thought level, the time/space illusion of a systematic train of events which give the message of love and hope. This type of contact is chosen by careful consideration of Confederation members which are contacting an entity of like home vibration, if you will. This project then goes before the Council of Saturn and, if approved, is completed. The characteristics of this type of contact include the nonpainful nature of thoughts experienced and the message content which speaks not of doom but of the new dawning age.

It could not be any clearer than that and yet I have been assured by many that this is far from being clear to them. The reason is simple, we all see what we want to see AND we manifest what we want to see. So choose carefully.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-08-2021

(06-07-2021, 10:26 PM)ada Wrote:

---
The bottom link is a reddit post, which I can't seem to copy it's URL correctly or it just doesn't exist, either way I went to the sub reddit under that URL, 'Debate vaccines' couldn't find it there.
The image is barely readable, the graph in the inner image looks fake. I tried using the quotation search in google for the graph's article title and couldn't find it.
And also I went to the URL website of the image that you linked(https://www.rolia.net/uiV2/string2~8113~9f23.jpg), and it's some kind of Chinese forum.

you can do your own research to find out 'why animal trails are skipped'. above picture gave one answer, you can search to find other answers.
it's well known google censor the search result, so you may want to use https://duckduckgo.com/ to do researches.

and many other companies are removing all anti-vac posts. so i won't be surprised if the original one was already deleted. but there should be still many other similar articles there.

truth is inside of you, and there're many level of truth match different level of consciousness. and all are correct.  this is what I learned from 'the ascension paper', and i believe this is aligned with 'Law of One' teaching.

and when people calm down and do more researches, it's also the process connecting to their innerself. we can't see the beauty of the picture because we're too close to the picture and can't see the whole picture. this is to answer the other question, who will benefit from this message.

(06-08-2021, 09:06 AM)the Wrote:
(06-07-2021, 10:26 PM)ada Wrote:

---

you can do your own research to find out 'why animal trails are skipped'. above picture gave one answer, you can search to find other answers.
it's well known google censor the search result, so you may want to use https://duckduckgo.com/ to do researches.

and many other companies are removing all anti-vac posts. so i won't be surprised if the original one was already deleted. but there should be still many other similar articles there.

truth is inside of you, and there're many level of truth match different level of consciousness. and all are correct.  this is what I learned from 'the ascension paper', and i believe this is aligned with 'Law of One' teaching.

I don't know the specificity of animal trails, but I'm fairly sure that the current covid-19 vaccine was derived from an already existing SARS and MERS vaccines that saved many lives.

Where I live there are over 50% of the population who had the covid-19 vaccine, the daily infection rates are down to around 15-20 from the previous 5,000-10,000, total active cases down to around 200 from the previous 30,000-70,000.

And in the imaged "article" it writes:
Quote:"We could be seeing a spike in Covid deaths because of the Vaccine effects on the immune system. Meaning that when the Vaccinated are actually exposed to Covid-19, the immune system overreacts, making us likely to share the same fate as the animal trails."
If this was indeed true, then we would be seeing an exponentially higher death rate as more and more were being vaccine and exposed to Covid. But the daily death rates are down to nearly 0, most of the restrictions were lifted, including tourism in and out, so those who had the vaccine were already very likely exposed to the virus and haven't suffered that fate.

So if this is indeed untrue, then what purpose is it left to serve?
In my opinion, I think that the only thing that "article" brings about is a message of uncertainty, fear, and doom.
I would not be opposed if it were deleted along with my posts, I think this kind of misinformation is quite harmful to the mind.
And then again I also understand the effect of blocking and deleting information, regardless if it's misinformation because it causes mistrust and empowers the blocked content.

only time will tell. i am waiting for this winter, when the flu season come, will check what will happen.

this video also mentioned all C19 vaccine test animals are dead (at about 20 minutes). that's the reason in my original post ,i said pharmaceutical companies need to tell public what happened in their animal test.

https://www.facebook.com/tobias.wallentin.3/videos/2018444424975425

Just casually gonna check if 50% of a country dies next winter, no biggie', only your casual 'ascension' news, not trying to make any panic or something..  Confused sigh

(06-08-2021, 10:29 AM)the Wrote: only time will tell. i am waiting for this winter, when the flu season come, will check what will happen.

this video also mentioned all C19 vaccine test animals are dead (at about 20 minutes). that's the reason in my original post ,i said pharmaceutical companies need to tell public what happened in their animal test.

post this just for those want to do more research on the 'test animals'

(06-08-2021, 10:29 AM)the Wrote: this video also mentioned all C19 vaccine test animals are dead (at about 20 minutes). that's the reason in my original post ,i said pharmaceutical companies need to tell public what happened in their animal test.

I looked a bit into these dead animal trail claims and it's also based on misinformation from various social media accounts.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/05/20/fact-check-pfizer-moderna-j-j-tested-covid-19-vaccines-animals/5162426001/
Quote:Nearly 50% of Americans have received at least one dose of the coronavirus vaccine. As more people get vaccinated, new COVID-19 infections are falling in every state.

But on Instagram, a widely shared video makes it seem like the vaccines are dangerous. Why?

"They stopped testing the shots on animals because all of the animals died & then they directly started experimenting on Humans," wrote Jimmy Levy in the caption of a May 18 post.

Levy, a singer-songwriter and season 18 "American Idol" contestant, deleted the post after USA TODAY reached out. But other versions of the video have tens of thousands of interactions on Facebook and Instagram, according to CrowdTangle, a social media insights tool.

As evidence for the claim that manufacturers stopped testing the coronavirus vaccine on animals, Levy cited YouTube videos of a May 6 Texas Senate hearing.

Fact check:COVID-19 vaccines won't make the common cold or flu 'extremely lethal'

"I have been investigating the spiritual & psychological warfare operations on Humans worldwide for 5 years," Levy said in an email. "Many of my fans have reached out to me from all around the world about their family members getting sick or nearly dying from the vaccine, when they were completely healthy before."

While public health officials say the coronavirus vaccines do have some common side effects, there is no evidence of widespread deaths.

All three coronavirus vaccines approved for emergency use in the United States were tested on animals in pre-clinical trials. As other independent fact-checking organizations have noted, there is no evidence that large numbers of animals died from the vaccine testing. The claim plays into the false notion that coronavirus vaccines are dangerous.

https://fullfact.org/online/covid-vaccine-animal-testing/
Quote:A viral Facebook post claims that all animals involved in Covid-19 vaccine studies died months later from immune disorders, sepsis and/or cardiac failure.

This is false.

The post appears to be a screenshot of an online article which makes a number of incorrect claims. The study this particular claim is based on was about severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and published in 2012. It did not focus on Covid-19 vaccines, or even use the same technology that underpins the vaccines currently being used against Covid-19. And even in this study, the animals were euthanized—they did not die in the ways described in the post.

Did animals die in the Covid-19 vaccine trials?
As we have written before, the Covid-19 vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca) have been tested on animals.

Chris Magee, head of policy and media at UK non-profit Understanding Animal Research (UAR), told Full Fact that in the case of Covid-19 vaccines, data already existed to indicate the vaccines were safe, which enabled researchers to run animal trials alongside the early stages of human trials.

Had the animals died during this process, he said, the human trials would have been immediately halted. The fact that they were not indicates the animals did not die unexpectedly.

He also said animals used in drug trials are usually euthanized, so scientists can examine their internal organs for signs of pathology.

In the video that you linked Texas passes a law prohibiting businesses from requiring workers to be vaccinated, which I do agree should be a free individual choice, but they do not focus on the topic at hand.
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/texas-governor-to-sign-law-prohibiting-businesses-from-requiring-vaccine-passports

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Jade - 06-08-2021

I'm sincerely shocked at the state of this thread. The fearmongering is cruel and those who spread fear with negative thoughtforms are contributing negatively to the collective vibration.

There is absolutely no medicine you can ingest that will separate your mind/body/spirit complex. There is no medicine that will prevent your spiritual progress. You know what does prevent spiritual progress? Fearful thoughts and pushing those fearful thoughts onto others. We have two choices with the thoughts we send to the collective: either the negative elite are controlling us through injectable nanotechnology and every single world government is in on it, or, we had a very natural experience of a pandemic and now our scientists have created an allopathic means of mitigating this threat. As of now, the virus seems more deadly/dangerous than the vaccine, and no major smoking guns exist to push me towards believing in the purely negative agenda. So I'm going to continue to focus my energy on "waking people up" regarding real issues instead of believing I'm doing any good by distracting and catastrophizing about a medical procedure that billions have already undergone safely.

There are 2 main Ra quotes I'm going to leave here. And quickly to Agua - your smug insistence that we should ask Q'uo about this shows your ignorance on the protocol required to maintain a positive contact. Anyway, Ra already gave us the solution. The vast majority of people who have received the vaccination have done so as an act of service to others, and those who are refusing the vaccine seem to be doing so out of their own personal comfort. Signed, someone who still hasn't received the vaccine for various reasons but intends to do so in the future.

Quote:64.16 Questioner: Let us assume that a bodily distortion occurs within a particular entity who then has a choice of seeking allopathic aid or experiencing the catalyst of the distortion and not seeking correction of the distortion. Can you comment on [the] two possibilities for this entity and his analysis of each path?

Ra: I am Ra. If the entity is polarized towards service to others, analysis properly proceeds along the lines of consideration of which path offers the most opportunity for service to others.

For the negatively polarized entity the antithesis is the case.

For the unpolarized entity the considerations are random and most likely in the direction of the distortion towards comfort.
(05-12-2021, 03:51 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 03:07 PM)Agua Wrote: @scah

Regarding what Mother Ayahuasca says to this, I am glad you are interested in that, since that was my original motivation to join the thread some pages back!

I deleted those posts though for reasons of personal security.

This is what Mother Ayahuasca showed me specifically regarding the vaccine (a brief summary):

- The vaccine initiates modification in your physical and subtle bodies that will be permanent (how exactly that happens and how long this will take I wasn’t shown, I would estimate more than a few weeks and less than two years)
- Those modification will have negative effects on your physical health long term, potentially (but not necessarily in all cases) quite serious effects
- These modifications will compromise the (I would call it) connection or connectivity between your various bodies, between body/mind/spirit (this is a oversimplification) in such a serious way, that it prevents you from healing and developing spiritually past a certain (and very limited) point
- These blocks and modifications will be permanent for at least the rest of this incarnation (I don’t know if it also exceeds this incarnation)
- There is nothing Ayahuasca or the associated plant spirits could do to „repair“ or revert those blocks and modifications and there is nothing known to Ayahuasca that could revert it
- This is not an accident or side effect of the vaccine but it’s intended main effect

So this is what Mother Ayahuasca has shown me about the vaccine.
She further suggested that I share this information with those interested, so nobody „accidentally“ or „unintentionally“ chooses this path.

(For the record: at the time Ayahuasca showed me this, I was planning on getting the vax so I could fly abroad again and was planning on healing negative „side effects“ with Ayahuasca. Then I have been shown what I described above).

Does that answer your question regarding what Mother Ayahuasca has to say about this (which you call spreading fear)?
Now this is where I have to politely disagree. Saying these things are bad and do X is one thing. Asking questions is one thing. Saying this is absolutely permanent for the remainder of incarnation in every case and unhealable, there's nothing anyone can do about it, is spreading fear and disempowerment. Maybe it's proved resistant to your healing so far. The first episode for The Chosen where Nicodemus tries to heal Lil/Mary Magdalene is a good example. He failed and thought it was impossible until Jesus came along and did it. Even in 3d bodies with the odds against us, people have to have hope that they  can be healed, because THEY CAN.

So please. Share your concerns. Just don't fucking go dictating the fate of others and telling other people what they can or cannot overcome. That is not your call to make.

Quote:41.14 Questioner: Is this energy center, then, on a very small scale related to the orange energy center in man?

Ra: I am Ra. The true color is precisely the same. However, the consciousness of the second-density beginning is primitive and the use of orange ray limited to the expression of self which may be seen to be movement and survival.

In third density, at this time, those clinging to orange ray have a much more complex system of distortions through which orange ray is manifested. This is somewhat complicated. We shall endeavor to simplify.

The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

However, not having developed the yellow ray properly so that it balances the personal vibratory rates of the entity, the entity then is faced with the task of further activation and balancing of the self in relation to the self, thus the orange-ray manifestations at this space/time nexus.

(06-08-2021, 11:16 AM)ada Wrote: In the video that you linked Texas passes a law prohibiting businesses from requiring workers to be vaccinated, which I do agree should be a free individual choice, but they do not focus on the topic at hand.
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/texas-governor-to-sign-law-prohibiting-businesses-from-requiring-vaccine-passports

if you watched that video that i posted above, its link:
you will see this is Texas State Committee on State Affairs. they clearly indicated test animals are dying, and animal test halted. so here we're talking about a fact here. it's not disinformation.

fear or not fear is everyone's emotion, everyone has different perspective, so it's perfect fine to have different reaction and emotion on the same article.

someone will treat it as knowledge, some will treat it as fear. that's fine, i don't want to argue that.

in my humble opinion, if we want to do some thorough research, we need to find out the 'raw' data, instead of some summary that is filtered by media or any other party, so we can have a better idea of the whole picture. that's the reason in the very first post ,i said pharmaceutical companies should publish animal trail data, so we can see the original data, and know exactly what happened.

Just because "Texas Satate Committee" passes a law on their businesses, does not make them covid19/vaccine experts or WHO representatives.
They needed reasons to pass the law, which is quite understandable, and a few of their doctors gave them that, it's not a scientific debate or a report.

I'll repeat on what I pointed out earlier in regard to that imaged article, that is misinformation, and it spreads through social media like wildfire.

I thought about it some more, and I think that the reason why these things make it to spiritual forums and linger there longer is that spiritual forums strive to be more 'open' minded/hearted, or both. Unlike other places and websites that understand the dangers.

"Texas Satate Committee" officially exposed testing animals are dying. so this is a fact.
original post gave an explanation. that is what I am seeing here.

i don't know if that's misinformation or not, because pharmaceutical companies didn't release the complete data to public.

if people read those message, and they're afraid of it, and call it 'misinformation', that's fine, it's somebody's perspective.

it's not my perspective, to me, it is just information, and we can't verify that based on current data. so we need more data to investigation and verify it.