Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 02-02-2021

All paths are a path. Not all paths are optimal. You can miss out on this party and may have to wait for the next one. Sure that'll be a lesson to be wiser or more responsible, but it can be achieved sooner than later.

Believing that we ultimately create whatever reality we want is only true if you choose completely live in illusion. There are stakes. If there wasn't this wouldn't be much of a school.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 02-02-2021

(02-02-2021, 06:41 PM)Agua Wrote: ...there seem to be permanent non-revertable spiritual consequences...

In my opinion, this concept simply does not exist.

Deleted to further validate source

(02-02-2021, 10:30 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 06:41 PM)Agua Wrote: ...there seem to be permanent non-revertable spiritual consequences...

Experience is technically a "permanent non-revertable spiritual consequence(s)”....I think you are associating the word consequence with an implicit negative meaning. A consequence is just a temporary result. But since we are in a temporal realm right now, the consequences have relevance to direct experience and outcome. It all depends on the short term and long term qualities you choose to associate it with.

Boy this took a hard turn didn't it? But it is more related and relevant than perhaps people want (or need) to believe.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Glow - 02-02-2021

(02-02-2021, 10:43 PM)zedro Wrote:

Experience is technically a "permanent non-revertable spiritual consequence(s)”....I think you are associating the word consequence with an implicit negative meaning. A consequence is just a temporary result.

So by that definition everything in life has potential to have spiritual consequences which means it’s catalyst.

Still not “permanent non reversible” unless we are saying every catylist has permanent non reversible spiritual consequences.

And as catylist goes we can use it for our benifit or not.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Smocur - 02-03-2021

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to take the vaccine

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 02-03-2021

removed

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 02-03-2021

(02-02-2021, 10:43 PM)zedro Wrote:

Experience is technically a "permanent non-revertable spiritual consequence(s)”....I think you are associating the word consequence with an implicit negative meaning. A consequence is just a temporary result. But since we are in a temporal realm right now, the consequences have relevance to direct experience and outcome. It all depends on the short term and long term qualities you choose to associate it with.

Boy this took a hard turn didn't it? But it is more related and relevant than perhaps people want (or need) to believe.

You are right.  I understood it to mean irreversible damage to your soul.  Even a nuclear weapon cannot do that. Because the soul is the One Infinite Creator, so even if the entity is destroyed, once back to the level of full awareness of being the Creator, if it really wishes to continue the experience it was having while being the entity, it will simply will this and all will be well.

Thank you Agua, listening to my intuition is my way of life since I discovered the Law of One.

It's always the best advice.

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Glow - 02-03-2021

Hi Aqua, No war was started.
Obviously you chose those words for a reason, though they sounded quite ominous.

Agua wrote
“Every decision has consequences and some decisions have more severe consequences.
In the case of the thread subject, there seem to be permanent non-revertable spiritual consequences.“

The way it’s worded implies severe spiritual consequences to the vaccine in general.

That’s why I responded.
It could be pretty fear inducing to those already vaccinated or getting vaccinated.

Words have power to plant fear. Consulting ones own intuition for sure is good advice.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 02-03-2021

(02-02-2021, 08:00 PM)Glow Wrote: So you REALLY think a vaccine can have Negative spiritual consequences?
You think our spiritual will can be thwarted by a vaccine?

I added negative because one can only assume possitive consequence would not be a concern.

I am thankful I don’t not have that kind of distrust in creator to believe anything material can come between me and the creator.

That is 100% the kind of message that would have me both challenging the source and being concerned about my tuning.

Even atom bombs there were protections to keep those explosions from having spiritual consequences so I would be seriously suspect any source that told anyone something of matter could have “permanent non-reversible spiritual consequences”.

No harm meant. Best to you but that does not resonate with the light of free will and a logos distorted towards kindness.

If you have such a great faith in the Logos and the design of things, then why would you believe that you need the vaccine or that it should be taken by everyone?

Like Diana quoted, even the material says that these second-density other-selves only have an effect when there is a need of the catalyst. The idea that we need to mass produce something and inject it to the population to me already denotes a lack of faith in the way of things.

Between nature and companies with a focus on wealth, I rather put my faith in nature.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Glow - 02-03-2021

(02-03-2021, 10:55 AM)Minyatur Wrote: If you have such a great faith in the Logos and the design of things, then why would you believe that you need the vaccine or that it should be taken by everyone?

Like Diana quoted, even the material says that these second-density other-selves only have an effect when there is a need of the catalyst. The idea that we need to mass produce something and inject it to the population to me already denotes a lack of faith in the way of things.

Between nature and companies with a focus on wealth, I rather put my faith in nature.

(02-03-2021, 10:55 AM)Minyatur Wrote: If you have such a great faith in the Logos and the design of things,
that is not at all what I said.

I have faith nothing can spiritually separate us from creator. That is totally different.

(02-03-2021, 10:55 AM)Minyatur Wrote: then why would you believe that you need the vaccine or that it should be taken by everyone?

My personal reasons for needing it is separate and boring, but again I never said it should be taken by everyone.

The only reason I responded in that post you quoted is because I could tell what Agua was eluding to about the vaccine doing this.(changing DNA so we cannot connect to spirit)

Saying such things is no different than the fear mongering of the church saying people go to hell if they don't believe in Jesus.

Having been part of the church who left I know what those hooks can do to people and thankfully I made it out of that fear based indoctrination but there are millions who still believe they cannot connect to God themselves and are going to hell.

If the narrative that something is "going to have permanently non reversible spiritual consequences" is going to be offered here I am certainly going to offer the awareness of the later that nothing can do that.

"Creator is closer to all creatures than their jugular vein"

Fear what ever else you want but you can't lose that, creator is always one with us and a vaccine can't interrupt that.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 02-03-2021

(02-03-2021, 11:17 AM)Glow Wrote: I have faith nothing can spiritually separate us from creator. 

There is evidence in quantum physics that this is the case, but it is derived from me putting concepts together. Tongue It is this: the wave/particle duality. The wave function of any quantum entity contains all its possible outcomes, while the particle function has collapsed to one outcome; therefore, whatever outcome the particle has collapsed to is still contained in the wave. Just substitute wave for OIC and particle to human or human decision. Everything that is possible in this existence would be contained in the unmanifested source of it—the OIC. In my opinion, this would even include "that which it is not," as the possibilities are still inherent but not manifested. (Which begs the question: How is it the OIC was certain things but not other certain things?)

Another thing to consider is that the universe is not static, it is ever-changing. So I can't see any decision or change becoming a dead-end and staying locked there forever. Things may get stuck due to catalyst + inertia, but the possibility of change would exist within the situation.

(02-03-2021, 10:55 AM)Minyatur Wrote: Like Diana quoted, even the material says that these second-density other-selves only have an effect when there is a need of the catalyst. The idea that we need to mass produce something and inject it to the population to me already denotes a lack of faith in the way of things.

This is my view as well.

But I think this is easy for me to say. I am healthy. I do have an elderly mother, and at first she decided not to get the vaccination for basically the same reasons Minyatur stated. But a new birth in the family has changed her mind, as she wants to see the new baby and doesn't want to carry any viruses to her. This is my mother's decision, as it must be. I would not want to talk her into any point of view because it is her body and her body is her responsibility.

I would like to clarify that I am not concerned with faith; I only look to the natural way nature and the human body deals with viruses, and the way entities offer each other catalyst. This is not say modern medicine has nothing to offer. 

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Steppingfeet - 02-03-2021

(02-03-2021, 10:55 AM)Minyatur Wrote: If you have such a great faith in the Logos and the design of things, then why would you believe that you need the vaccine or that it should be taken by everyone?

Here's a point that I tend to be confused about when considering the type of question that you ask. Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but the question seems to posit that great faith in the Logos and the design of things would necessarily mean that we don't use the human-made tools available to us. Is that right?

If so, my rejoinder is: Who says that vaccines or really any tool of modern medicine is "outside" of or aberrant to the Logos's design? Who says that there is the "right" or higher way of the Logos, or the Creator, or the Universe, and then there is the "artificial" or wrong way of humanity?

Is not the human a sub-sub-Logos? Or an extension of the Logos? Or an expression of the Creator?

Certainly there is a whole wonderful conversation to be had around the spectrum or more vs. less distorted, more vs. less efficient, lower centers vs. higher enegy centers, materiality vs. spirituality, and STS vs STO in our world.

And on that spectrum one can locate the healing by faith, or the immunity by faith, as a potentially higher expression of beingness, or an activity more congruent with the Law of One. (Ra seems to indicate that there may be a scale of harmony or congruency with the Law of One, despite all things being the Law of One. Duality/Non-duality... a tricky subject to navigate.)

But while accessing intelligent infinity via the gateway is surely the least distorted methodology of living and healing, I don't think that negates the other tools available to us. In fact:

Quote:64.15 Firstly, you must see the possibility/probability that each and every allopathic healer is, in fact, an healer. Within your cultural nexus this training is considered the appropriate means of perfecting the healing ability.

In the most basic sense, any allopathic healer may be seen to, perhaps, be one whose desire is service to others in alleviation of bodily-complex and mental/emotional-complex distortions so that the entity to be healed may experience further catalyst over a longer period of what you call the life. This is a great service to others, when appropriate, due to the accumulation of distortions toward wisdom and love which can be created through the use of the space/time continuum of your illusion.

By "allopathic healer," Ra is speaking of conventional, modern medicine - those who prescribe medications, use the scalpel, administer chemo, run MRIs, send a camera up your butt, etc.

I have faith that miracle healing is possible through faith alone - indeed, normal in non-veiled conditions - but if I had a child suffering from an infection which antibiotics could help, I would not be a Christian Scientist, even if the antibiotic was produced by a profit-driven company.

Likewise, I have faith that verbal communication is ultimately a (strictly speaking) "unnecessary" and distorted alternative to telepathic communication, but unless and until I find a way to send mind-messages to you all, I am going to use the tools of language and writing to communicate, as I will the internet and computer to post this message.

Our opposable thumbs are, strictly speaking, unnecessary for the development of third-density consciousness. Yet, our local sub-Logos designed it such that the third-density beings in its creation would be strongly biased toward the development of outer technologies and space/time manifestations. Shall we not put into the service of humanity that which these thumbies have helped us to create?

I know that there is significant intersection on this topic with all the profit-driven greed and negative impacts of big pharma. There are systemic issues of non-service-to-others in the chemical industry. I'm sure that the executives at Moderna and Pfizer are not operating from a place of pure altruism. Moreover, there are significant questions about the efficacy of chemical substances to treat that which may be better treated through another modality, particularly as the chemical may just suppress or hide symptoms instead of uncovering the root cause. That cannot be discounted.

But many are the service-to-others oriented scientists and medical professionals in the field working in the service of humanity. Many, many, many are the lives that have been saved by vaccines. Entire diseases have been eradicated thanks to the collective outer manifestation of healing known as vaccines.

And multiple are the stories of people recanting their misplaced faith in immunity-by-belief when covid puts them in the hospital or on their death bed.

My wife is an immunocompromised person. We both attempt to live faithful lives, trusting that all is well, that whatever transpires there are no mistakes, and that all will unfold as it "should," but in no way are we going to undergo (what for us would be) the folly of exposing ourselves to an airborne virus without first teaching the immune system how to defend against it (by way of the instructional code of the vaccine).

We will communicate in advance to these second-density entities that the "catalyst is unneeded." Smile

removed

We collectively chose the mechanical way of healing instead of the energetic/spiritual way.  So at this time, when we heal ourselves we use what is available.  If instead we still knew how to use crystals to work directly on the issue, then we would use that and it would be much better.

Quote:64.15 Questioner: Thank you. Ra mentioned the ones Stuart and Douglas in a recent session. These are members of what we call our medical profession. What is the value, overall value, shall I say, of modern medical techniques in alleviating bodily distortions with respect to the purpose for these distortions and what we might call karma and other effects?

Ra: I am Ra. This query is convoluted. However, we shall make some observations in lieu of attempting one coherent answer, for that which is allopathic among your healing practices is somewhat two-sided.

Firstly, you must see the possibility/probability that each and every allopathic healer is in fact an healer. Within your cultural nexus this training is considered the appropriate means of perfecting the healing ability. In the most basic sense any allopathic healer may be seen to, perhaps, be one whose desire is service to others in alleviation of bodily complex and mental/emotional complex distortions so that the entity to be healed may experience further catalyst over a longer period of what you call the life. This is a great service to others when appropriate due to the accumulation of distortions toward wisdom and love which can be created through the use of the space/time continuum of your illusion.

In observing the allopathic concept of the body complex as the machine we may note the symptomology of a societal complex seemingly dedicated to the most intransigent desire for the distortions of distraction, anonymity, and sleep. This is the result rather than the cause of societal thinking upon your plane.

In turn this mechanical concept of the body complex has created the continuing proliferation of distortions towards what you would call ill-health due to the strong chemicals used to control and hide bodily distortions. There is a realization among many of your peoples that there are more efficacious systems of healing not excluding the allopathic but also including the many other avenues of healing.

EDIT: Gary, I only saw your post after posting this. Smile

removed

(02-03-2021, 01:43 PM)Agua Wrote: As for the genetical thing, maybe someone has the passage from Ra at hand, where they spoke of genetical alterations. But I could be wrong and it wasnt in the Ra material.

Is this what you were thinking of?:

Quote:18.14 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me how Yahweh communicated to Earth’s people?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a somewhat complex question.
The first communication was what you would call genetic. The second communication was the walking among your peoples to produce further genetic changes in consciousness. The third was a series of dialogues with chosen channels.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 02-03-2021

(02-03-2021, 12:47 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote:

Here's a point that I tend to be confused about when considering the type of question that you ask. Correct me if I'm wrong, please, but the question seems to posit that great faith in the Logos and the design of things would necessarily mean that we don't use the human-made tools available to us. Is that right?

If so, my rejoinder is: Who says that vaccines or really any tool of modern medicine is "outside" of or aberrant to the Logos's design? Who says that there is the "right" or higher way of the Logos, or the Creator, or the Universe, and then there is the "artificial" or wrong way of humanity?

Is not the human a sub-sub-Logos? Or an extension of the Logos? Or an expression of the Creator?

Certainly there is a whole wonderful conversation to be had around the spectrum or more vs. less distorted, more vs. less efficient, lower centers vs. higher enegy centers, materiality vs. spirituality, and STS vs STO in our world.

My point regarding faith was more a reply to the notion that someone who thinks that the vaccine could impact them negatively is denoting a lack of faith in the Logos. If it's really about having faith in the Logos, then I personally trust nature more than man's polarity as it is subject to the extension of free will.

It was not my aim to tell anyone what they should do.

(02-03-2021, 12:47 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: And on that spectrum one can locate the healing by faith, or the immunity by faith, as a potentially higher expression of beingness, or an activity more congruent with the Law of One. (Ra seems to indicate that there may be a scale of harmony or congruency with the Law of One, despite all things being the Law of One. Duality/Non-duality... a tricky subject to navigate.)

But while accessing intelligent infinity via the gateway is surely the least distorted methodology of living and healing, I don't think that negates the other tools available to us. In fact:

Quote:64.15 Firstly, you must see the possibility/probability that each and every allopathic healer is, in fact, an healer. Within your cultural nexus this training is considered the appropriate means of perfecting the healing ability.

In the most basic sense, any allopathic healer may be seen to, perhaps, be one whose desire is service to others in alleviation of bodily-complex and mental/emotional-complex distortions so that the entity to be healed may experience further catalyst over a longer period of what you call the life. This is a great service to others, when appropriate, due to the accumulation of distortions toward wisdom and love which can be created through the use of the space/time continuum of your illusion.

By "allopathic healer," Ra is speaking of conventional, modern medicine - those who prescribe medications, use the scalpel, administer chemo, run MRIs, send a camera up your butt, etc.

I have faith that miracle healing is possible through faith alone - indeed, normal in non-veiled conditions - but if I had a child suffering from an infection which antibiotics could help, I would not be a Christian Scientist, even if the antibiotic was produced by a profit-driven company.

Likewise, I have faith that verbal communication is ultimately a (strictly speaking) "unnecessary" and distorted alternative to telepathic communication, but unless and until I find a way to send mind-messages to you all, I am going to use the tools of language and writing to communicate, as I will the internet and computer to post this message.

Our opposable thumbs are, strictly speaking, unnecessary for the development of third-density consciousness. Yet, our local sub-Logos designed it such that the third-density beings in its creation would be strongly biased toward the development of outer technologies and space/time manifestations. Shall we not put into the service of humanity that which these thumbies have helped us to create?

I know that there is significant intersection on this topic with all the profit-driven greed and negative impacts of big pharma. There are systemic issues of non-service-to-others in the chemical industry. I'm sure that the executives at Moderna and Pfizer are not operating from a place of pure altruism. Moreover, there are significant questions about the efficacy of chemical substances to treat that which may be better treated through another modality, particularly as the chemical may just suppress or hide symptoms instead of uncovering the root cause. That cannot be discounted.

But many are the service-to-others oriented scientists and medical professionals in the field working in the service of humanity. Many, many, many are the lives that have been saved by vaccines. Entire diseases have been eradicated thanks to the collective outer manifestation of healing known as vaccines.

And multiple are the stories of people recanting their misplaced faith in immunity-by-belief when covid puts them in the hospital or on their death bed.

My wife is an immunocompromised person. We both attempt to live faithful lives, trusting that all is well, that whatever transpires there are no mistakes, and that all will unfold as it "should," but in no way are we going to undergo (what for us would be) the folly of exposing ourselves to an airborne virus without first teaching the immune system how to defend against it (by way of the instructional code of the vaccine).

We will communicate in advance to these second-density entities that the "catalyst is unneeded." Smile

I don't really have a charged view of vaccines in general, like I said I think everything is relative and one should follow their intuition.

I personally do have faith in my body's ability to adapt and heal itself. Maybe though that's the luxury of being someone with a good immune system. In the case it went bad when contracting the virus, I would still try see an opportunity for spiritual development and meditation when facing the catalyst. I believe Agua's story about having the virus, although a bit hellish, had that kind of attitude of making use the presented opportunity.

Then again, it is for everyone to know their limits and what they can or cannot have faith it. So I'm not really judging nor telling anyone what to do, I merely commented on what I thought having faith in the Logos really means.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Steppingfeet - 02-03-2021

(02-03-2021, 01:43 PM)Agua Wrote: @Steppingfeet

I am in no way against vaccines in general!
What I experienced and what I was talking about exclusively is about that specific vaccine!

Oh dear Agua, I wasn't suggesting that you (or anyone specifically) was against vaccines in general! I was just taking a deep and dry metaphysical dive by springboarding from one small piece of something said by Minyatur in response to Diana. How applicable my own ramblings are to the overall flow of the conversation may be negligible. : )

(02-03-2021, 01:43 PM)Agua Wrote: I agree with the proposal of unlimited divine potential.
We all have the potential to become avatars, in theory, we could all fully embody the divine and be completely beyond the limitations of matter.

But first thing is, for the majority it will remain a theoretical potential in this lifetime.

Ooh, I like the inclusion of "theoretical." Good way to put it.

Regarding you statement of "beyond the limitations of matter," this comes to mind: "The entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread." - 48.10

(02-03-2021, 01:43 PM)Agua Wrote: But no matter what, I am glad a discussion has started.

I dont want to convince anybody.

I just wanted to stress the importance of listening to owns guidance.
That will keep all of us aligned with the path we meed to be on.

Discussing our shared and different points of view is what this site is for! Thanks for doing this Bring4th stuff with everyone. Smile

Quote:Patrick: We collectively chose the mechanical way of healing instead of the energetic/spiritual way.  So at this time, when we heal ourselves we use what is available.  If instead we still knew how to use crystals to work directly on the issue, then we would use that and it would be much better.

Thumbs up.

(02-03-2021, 03:18 PM)Minyatur Wrote: I personally do have faith in my body's ability to adapt and heal itself. Maybe though that's the luxury of being someone with a good immune system. In the case it went bad when contracting the virus, I would still try see an opportunity for spiritual development and meditation when facing the catalyst. I believe Agua's story about having the virus, although a bit hellish, had that kind of attitude of making use the presented opportunity.

Then again, it is for everyone to know their limits and what they can or cannot have faith it. So I'm not really judging nor telling anyone what to do, I merely commented on what I thought having faith in the Logos really means.

Yeah, this clarification is close to my thinking. I agree that having a good immune system, and good health as I said earlier, likely makes this attitude easier. But I too hope that I "would still try see an opportunity for spiritual development and meditation when facing the catalyst." But that is me. And like Minyatur, I have no judgments about others' choices.

@Steppingfeet: I agree that whatever humankind comes up with in terms of technology or medicine can be a tool. I think the basic idea is that they are tools to use if wanted or needed. But—as is obvious—the tools developed by humankind are not all that is available for healing or any other endeavor.

And it all comes with complexity. For example, genetic research and manipulation may be such a great boon to us regarding genetic anomalies and mutations, predispositions to disease. But at the same time who knows what certain mad scientists are doing with this research. Tongue And, it will be interesting to see how this evolves alongside the idea of connecting to intelligent infinity and utilizing intelligent energy.

(02-03-2021, 03:30 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: Oh dear Agua, I wasn't suggesting that you (or anyone specifically) was against vaccines in general! I was just taking a deep and dry metaphysical dive by springboarding from one small piece of something said by Minyatur in response to Diana. How applicable my own ramblings are to the overall flow of the conversation may be negligible. : )

A great reminder how of easy it is to misinterpret or skate sideways by a post, which after all, is words on a screen, and without the personal contact that makes so much more clear. 

I often lack clarity in my posts, unlike some more eloquent members whom I admire. Smile

(02-03-2021, 03:30 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: Discussing our shared and different points of view is what this site is for! Thanks for doing this Bring4th stuff with everyone. Smile

Yes. And I just love it.

You know when Christianity says that only accepting Jesus as your savior can save you from Hell.  The question of what happens to those not knowing about Jesus before they died (before the modern age).  That kind of pesky question is not fun for Christianity to answer.

Well we can ask the same thing here when it comes to spiritual consequences.  What about all the people not "in the know" taking the vaccine?

In my opinion, especially when it comes to spiritual consequences, your intent is all powerful.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 02-05-2021

Well, the Creator works in mysterious ways, and I wish not to impose on any divine plans with my own biases. Perhaps the coming together of humanity’s greatest scientific, medical and logistical minds in shared mission to preserve the health of the global community in the form of a vaccine, is the healing that has been called for? I can have faith that everything will be well, and part of my faith being realized is accepting the provision of a vaccine.

Also, it’s not only big pharma engaged in the development of a COVID vaccine. At least here in Australia, a government grant was given to a large university to develop a COVID vaccine. So, there is no profit motive there. Yet, we can’t escape the reality that big companies like Pzheier are able to get the best resources and hire the brightest bio-scientists in the world, which is why they are likely to be the first to have a vaccine and mass produce it.

As for crystal healing, Ra states that it is not the crystal that does the healing itself, it is the purified channel who is filled with the love/light of One (2.3) which does work through the crystal. So it was always the One from which healing takes place. Is the One not in all things, including the technological advancements of humanity? I have no preference towards whether healing should occur through a crystal or a vaccine, and who's to say that crystal healing also can’t have deleterious side effects? I’m content to work with the reality that I’m in now, not an imagined one, and healing is healing, a glorious gift regardless of the manifested form that it takes.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 02-08-2021

(02-02-2021, 06:55 AM)janeeeen Wrote: I am a nurse who has taken both portions of the Pfizer vaccine. While I still have much to learn about the Law of One, it is a concept that has thoroughly resonated with me upon being introduced 3 months ago. As one who cares for others and works in the COVID ICU I felt it was my duty to others to receive the vaccine as a means of protecting our community. When weighing out the risk vs benefits based off of my research and first-hand experiences, the implications of getting the vaccine were far more beneficial in the service to others. I know that if I were to contract the virus I would most likely have an extremely mild case as I am only 25, but the concern of spreading it to another person who may not fare well is what urged me to get the vaccine. I encourage everyone to receive the vaccine when and if it is possible in an effort to uphold the Law of One in the service to others. We take risks every day whether we consciously realize it or not, and I would consider the risk of acquiring or spreading COVID worse than the risk of side effects from the vaccine. Keep in mind people are paralyzed yearly from the flu shot due to Guillian-Barre yet much less thought is put into the decision to get the flu shot. While this is a hard time for all of us as we are all in fear and are faced with negativity daily, I encourage everyone to choose love and continue to look out for your community despite our differences. Everyone be safe, we will get through this together Smile

There in bold, you people can observe the simple summary of positive polarity.

(12-22-2020, 06:01 PM)confusedseeker Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 05:10 PM)Glow Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 01:42 PM)throwawaynegative132 Wrote: Btw in a couple of years from now you won't be able to get a job without an cybernetic implant, including one in your brain that is capable of reading and writing. I am not even joking. I find it shocking that so few people know about this.
This ties in to my last post from the other post. Wasn't able to make a poll there so made one here.

Is this an attempt to polarize negative because this is certainly fear mongering.

eh, just be prepared. The IMF is already proposing tying your credit score to your browsing history. Be aware, be prepared.

I didnt see this before so im quoting it now:

Human technology did not reach to the point where a chip as such could be created in a size which can be injected from a needle used for humans, and if it was, it would signify a gigantic step in computer technology and it would revolutionize entire world due to more powerful computer chips we would be able to produce. But no such reality exists.

Second, nobody needs to implant anything to you to track you - the smartphone you carry can spy on everything you do already, and you carry it voluntarily. It can track your location, listen to conversations while it is 'turned off', can measure altitude even humidity, has all your search and browsing history, all your conversations. Nobody is after you to 'implant you' anything.

(02-02-2021, 08:55 PM)Glow Wrote: Everything is catylist and the choice is how to use it. We are in the realm of choice not dead ends.
All effects lead to new choices. Nothing except giving up your free will by believing you no longer have it can seperate you from you free will to make that choice based on catylist.

Nothing can seperate is from creator. Awareness or not catylist is just about choice.

The most important choice is not to give away your power to connect with what is already 1 with you. Nothing can do that but your own belief.

If you believe it’s true. Yes I guess it would be best avoided because you will create what you believe.

As zedro says all paths are not optimal. You dont throw yourself out of a cliff just because everything ends up in the same place eventually.

Each entity enters this creation to follow a route. They are on a journey on which they want to see specific things, pass through a specific route. Deviations from route make the route more difficult and longer.

Vaccine situation is not a merely personal choice. Any non vaccinated person is a breeding ground for virus mutations, which eventually mutate enough to overcome vaccine protection and start killing other people too. UK already bred ~2 new, more virulent and according to some measurements, more deadlier covid variants thanks to their lackluster response to the virus. Same with Brazil. US may already have many variants, since its one of the biggest cooking pots for the virus.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55659820

Which makes the bold sentence highlighted in the first quote from janeeeen above not only a simple summary of positive polarity, but also a major public health necessity.

Additionally this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/10/world/europe/coronavirus-italy-recovery.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

https://twitter.com/MichaelRosenYes/status/1324327672449781761

Being young, old, healthy, unhealthy, even having passed covid already before does not guarantee you will not end up without damage to your body. And its a lottery.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 02-08-2021

(02-08-2021, 12:26 AM)unity100 Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 06:55 AM)janeeeen Wrote: I am a nurse who has taken both portions of the Pfizer vaccine. While I still have much to learn about the Law of One, it is a concept that has thoroughly resonated with me upon being introduced 3 months ago. As one who cares for others and works in the COVID ICU I felt it was my duty to others to receive the vaccine as a means of protecting our community. When weighing out the risk vs benefits based off of my research and first-hand experiences, the implications of getting the vaccine were far more beneficial in the service to others. I know that if I were to contract the virus I would most likely have an extremely mild case as I am only 25, but the concern of spreading it to another person who may not fare well is what urged me to get the vaccine. I encourage everyone to receive the vaccine when and if it is possible in an effort to uphold the Law of One in the service to others. We take risks every day whether we consciously realize it or not, and I would consider the risk of acquiring or spreading COVID worse than the risk of side effects from the vaccine. Keep in mind people are paralyzed yearly from the flu shot due to Guillian-Barre yet much less thought is put into the decision to get the flu shot. While this is a hard time for all of us as we are all in fear and are faced with negativity daily, I encourage everyone to choose love and continue to look out for your community despite our differences. Everyone be safe, we will get through this together Smile

There in bold, you people can observe the simple summary of positive polarity.

(12-22-2020, 06:01 PM)confusedseeker Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 05:10 PM)Glow Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 01:42 PM)throwawaynegative132 Wrote: Btw in a couple of years from now you won't be able to get a job without an cybernetic implant, including one in your brain that is capable of reading and writing. I am not even joking. I find it shocking that so few people know about this.
This ties in to my last post from the other post. Wasn't able to make a poll there so made one here.

Is this an attempt to polarize negative because this is certainly fear mongering.

eh, just be prepared.  The IMF is already proposing tying your credit score to your browsing history.  Be aware, be prepared.

I didnt see this before so im quoting it now:

Human technology did not reach to the point where a chip as such could be created in a size which can be injected from a needle used for humans, and if it was, it would signify a gigantic step in computer technology and it would revolutionize entire world due to more powerful computer chips we would be able to produce. But no such reality exists.

Second, nobody needs to implant anything to you to track you - the smartphone you carry can spy on everything you do already, and you carry it voluntarily. It can track your location, listen to conversations while it is 'turned off', can measure altitude even humidity, has all your search and browsing history, all your conversations. Nobody is after you to 'implant you' anything.

(02-02-2021, 08:55 PM)Glow Wrote: Everything is catylist and the choice is how to use it. We are in the realm of choice not dead ends.
All effects lead to new choices. Nothing except giving up your free will by believing you no longer have it can seperate you from you free will to make that choice based on catylist.

Nothing can seperate is from creator. Awareness or not catylist is just about choice.

The most important choice is not to give away your power to connect with what is already 1 with you. Nothing can do that but your own belief.

If you believe it’s true. Yes I guess it would be best avoided because you will create what you believe.

As zedro says all paths are not optimal. You dont throw yourself out of a cliff just because everything ends up in the same place eventually.

Each entity enters this creation to follow a route. They are on a journey on which they want to see specific things, pass through a specific route. Deviations from route make the route more difficult and longer.

Vaccine situation is not a merely personal choice. Any non vaccinated person is a breeding ground for virus mutations, which eventually mutate enough to overcome vaccine protection and start killing other people too. UK already bred ~2 new, more virulent and according to some measurements, more deadlier covid variants thanks to their lackluster response to the virus. Same with Brazil. US may already have many variants, since its one of the biggest cooking pots for the virus.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55659820

Which makes the bold sentence highlighted in the first quote from janeeeen above not only a simple summary of positive polarity, but also a major public health necessity.

Additionally this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/10/world/europe/coronavirus-italy-recovery.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

https://twitter.com/MichaelRosenYes/status/1324327672449781761

Being young, old, healthy, unhealthy, even having passed covid already before does not guarantee you will not end up without damage to your body. And its a lottery.

You guys can take it, I'm not. If it works for you, great, I'll rely on my God given immune system and being as healthy as possible, with exercise along with vitamin D supplementation. When I think about this logically, it just doesn't work. There have been far too many lies and political inconsistencies surrounding this virus to accept a vaccine. Elderly should be vaccinated if their free will wants to, and the same for the rest of us. No one should be forced against their will, not logical, and in fact evil (not saying any of you are suggesting such a thing). Best of luck.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 02-08-2021

removed