Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 11:30 AM)Jade Wrote: ...

Quote:41.14 ...However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self....

Jade, this quote has always been crystal clear to me. But I noticed recently that, while one is in that state of reverting to orange-ray considerations, they seem unable to grasp its meaning (or at least they get a different meaning from it).

But I have seen members come here in that state in 2012, including myself, and in time we managed to open the heart once more, heal this reverting and unblock yellow-ray by managing to give love and acceptance to our current societal systems.

All the while helping make things better of course. After all we are supposed to be helping the yellow to green transition. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 01:23 PM)ada Wrote: I thought about it some more, and I think that the reason why these things make it to spiritual forums and linger there longer is that spiritual forums strive to be more 'open' minded/hearted, or both. Unlike other places and websites that understand the dangers.

providing another perspective. After people's consciousness expanded, it's less likely to be manipulated by government nor media. so they can see/feel the truth others can't see, or to say, they have more 5th density/wisdom energy than others.

that's the reason in this forum, many people oppose vaccine, and provide reasons from spiritual perspective.

I think the spiritual groups are the first ones to stand up against vaccine. that's the reason in facebook, youtube, many spiritual groups are blocked/removed. and the censorship including censor a lot of spiritual groups.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Asolsutsesvyl - 06-09-2021

(06-08-2021, 03:45 PM)the Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 01:23 PM)ada Wrote: I thought about it some more, and I think that the reason why these things make it to spiritual forums and linger there longer is that spiritual forums strive to be more 'open' minded/hearted, or both. Unlike other places and websites that understand the dangers.

providing another perspective. After people's consciousness expanded, it's less likely to be manipulated by government nor media. so they can see/feel the truth others can't see, or to say, they have more 5th density/wisdom energy than others.

that's the reason in this forum, many people oppose vaccine, and provide reasons from spiritual perspective.

I think the spiritual groups are the first ones to stand up against vaccine. that's the reason in facebook, youtube, many spiritual groups are blocked/removed. and the censorship including censor a lot of spiritual groups.

A different take on it is that many spiritual people literally reject reason and use completely irrational criteria for deciding what is more and less likely to be true, and are much more eager to generally embrace nonsense as a result. There's a long history of this, of superstitions and beliefs about negative spiritual agendas behind a wide variety of things over centuries and millennia, where most specific little old themes are rejected by most spiritual people nowadays, though more general ideas live on.

The most unreasonable people are often those who spread ideas the most widely, so that moderately unreasonable people encounter them later, and become more and more likely to embrace whatever the new great and "true" view is the more people have jumped on that bandwagon. The trend-setters thus tend to be the persons least trustworthy in reality.

Medieval witch hunts are no longer popular and no longer viewed as the genuine righteous struggle of good against evil, for example. But in the current age, movements like QAnon re-create those old lovely mentalities step by step, for new generations, so that the same old historical patterns have possibilities of re-surfacing. As for vaccine-related fears, it follows in the basic track of many-centuries old tradition of various fears of damnation and ideas of Satanic world developments tied to the Judaeo-Christian tradition, it's just another little variation on a general theme.

There's also the positive predictions that turn out to be nonsense. 2012 is recent, similar ideas came in smaller versions both before and after, always visibly failed. Roughly a century earlier, theosophists in Russia used mediumistic and other spiritual methods and the spiritual movement embraced a view of great and peaceful times ahead -- and then came World War I and the Bolshevik revolution, etc. There's a truly awful track record for groups of people who suddenly believe that their extra-expanded consciousnesses (whether it's called 5D or whatever else) allow them to automatically see the truth better than others. At the moment, however, this is ignored by those among them who know history according to the belief that "this time" it is all different, and that excuse can always be used, in each and every age.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 06-09-2021

(06-09-2021, 11:41 AM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: There's a truly awful track record for groups of people who suddenly believe that their extra-expanded consciousnesses (whether it's called 5D or whatever else) allow them to automatically see the truth better than others.

The Law of Confusion is not to be underestimated.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ScottK - 06-09-2021

If your government tells you to step off a cliff and they get experts to tell you that it's alright to step off the cliff, is refusing to step off the cliff:

a. Rejecting societal structures and reverting to orange ray

b. Sensible

..Just curious what Ra would say.

This whole debate boils down to - Do you believe the "experts" on main stream media and the government or don't you? I don't - not for a second.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-09-2021

(06-09-2021, 11:41 AM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 03:45 PM)the Wrote:

A different take on it is that many spiritual people literally reject reason and use completely irrational criteria for deciding what is more and less likely to be true, and are much more eager to generally embrace nonsense as a result. There's a long history of this, of superstitions and beliefs about negative spiritual agendas behind a wide variety of things over centuries and millennia, where most specific little old themes are rejected by most spiritual people nowadays, though more general ideas live on.

very good summary. a lot of people have this viewpoint, including a lot of people practice spiritual work, e.g. meditation etc.

That's the reason when I share the 'Ra material' teaching with others, they can listen a little bit at the beginning. but as soon as I mentioned all those UFO info, including government secretly build UFO are mentioned in the "Ra material'. almost all of them saying that's conspiracy theory, or think I am crazy :-) and refuse to read 'Ra material'.

this still happens in year 2021, 40 years after the "Ra material' get published.

again, this viewpoint is perfectly fine, it's part of the ONE. so it's 'right' in its own way.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-09-2021

(06-09-2021, 12:14 PM)ScottK Wrote: ...This whole debate boils down to - Do you believe the "experts" on main stream media and the government or don't you?  I don't - not for a second.

Like many others, I go to the source of information directly, but then one must trust that as well. Like regarding published papers for instance, they are not always well made and you need to know what to look for in order to make any assumptions about its validity for any particular use case.

So in reality this whole thing boils down to what we resonate with. It's normal that this resonance system does not reach the same alignment for everyone.

But where each puts its focus on can be telling regarding that Ra quote. Not so much a question of resonance per se for that part.

In the end, what is important is that we all have the best of intentions for humanity. I think we all share that at least.

(06-09-2021, 12:14 PM)ScottK Wrote: This whole debate boils down to - Do you believe the "experts" on main stream media and the government or don't you?

That's the thing, that's not what it boils down to. The landscape of ideas looks very different, and much more complex, than that.

From the start, within the mainstream, there was plenty of debate about how dangerous the virus really was, for vs. against "scaremongering", for vs. against locking down (favor the economy vs. saving a few more lives), etc. There's always a sharp distinction between the mainstream knowledge, on the one hand, and sensationalistic journalism and the general climate of emotional upheaval, on the other hand. Those are always two separate things.

Of course, as the whole COVID-19 global adventure progressed, there were majority and minority positions and groups among the mainstream experts and non-expert influential people.

Cutting short a summary of all that complexity -- just pointing out it exists -- then we still have the alternative side to look at.

There's an enormous range of alternative ideas. Some are basically sensible. Some are plainly not sensible at all. The idea of bio-weapon shenanigans or experiments towards them gone wrong may seem more or less likely, but it never seemed truly impossible to those who think rationally. The idea that 5G rays cause the illness, well, explaining it all if honestly looking at all the data will be quite a challenge. On the nature and contents of the vaccine, there's lots of speculation introducing varyingly wild ideas with very little evidence.

The possible wrongness of a set of mainstream views would point in a very general opposing direction, but does not automatically mean that a particular subset of alternative views are right. Also, logically, there's a very vast range of contradictory alternative explanations. Plainly, logically, most of them must be wrong, even if some of them would happen to be right -- this is recognized by all honest debaters.

So logically, it is already certain that most of the alternative views are wrong, even if some are not, since they clash so much. And evidence is very thin for the wild claims offered in discussions like this thread as alternatives for the mainstream. So your question at the start can of course be turned around: Do you believe the "experts" with alternative messages and their fans/champions or don't you?

Well, at this point, it's clear that if you're going to reject the authority of mainstream experts, it's simply silly to not also reject the authority of the alternative experts. But often people don't do that, and go by an absurd double-standard instead, accepting wilder claims on thinner evidence as soon as it comes from sources further away from the mainstream.

(Also, generally, in times of crisis, the following is always basically normal and to be expected, but is never evidence for any specific alternative view: Sensationalism in the media, lying politicians, rushed answers and changing official positions, and temporary mass hysteria in society.)

(06-09-2021, 12:30 PM)the Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 11:41 AM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: A different take on it is that many spiritual people literally reject reason and use completely irrational criteria for deciding what is more and less likely to be true, and are much more eager to generally embrace nonsense as a result. There's a long history of this, of superstitions and beliefs about negative spiritual agendas behind a wide variety of things over centuries and millennia, where most specific little old themes are rejected by most spiritual people nowadays, though more general ideas live on.

very good summary. a lot of people have this viewpoint, including a lot of people practice spiritual work, e.g. meditation etc.

That's the reason when I share the 'Ra material' teaching with others, they can listen a little bit at the beginning. but as soon as I mentioned all those UFO info, including government secretly build UFO are mentioned in the "Ra material'. almost all of them saying that's conspiracy theory, or think I am crazy :-) and refuse to read 'Ra material'.

this still happens in year 2021, 40 years after the "Ra material' get published.

again, this viewpoint is perfectly fine, it's part of the ONE. so it's 'right' in its own way.

As far as far-out-ness goes, I think the UFO part is actually very minor by skeptical standards. I mean, the basic nature of the channeling, as claimed in the channeling, and the spiritual stuff from the personal to the worlds beyond the human, goes way beyond the UFO stuff in standing out from the mainstream. (In some other spiritual teachings it's different, when in a much more conspiratorial worldview, the great conspiracy dwarfs other features of the reality we live in.)

But to people who accept one set of "alternative" beliefs but only make an exception for their area of choice, another area, e.g. UFOs, may be too much.

Personally, I'm slowly becoming more detached from all the specifics of all the spiritual materials I've been into in the past. I'm changing over the years in that way. But some rather general things remain more solid in meaning and importance to me.

(06-09-2021, 11:50 AM)Minyatur Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 11:41 AM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: There's a truly awful track record for groups of people who suddenly believe that their extra-expanded consciousnesses (whether it's called 5D or whatever else) allow them to automatically see the truth better than others.

I think it also ties into what spirituality really is, and what it "cannot" or "shouldn't" be while many try to make it that anyway. Attempts to use spiritual force to replace material means for knowing and navigating this world in the practical and material sphere, basically amount to trying to bring something down from a higher level into the physical to dominate the physical, in a way that could infringe free will in a very serious way if it actually worked reliably on a large scale.

It would be different in another kind of world where the veil problem does not exist, and then there's no need for all that confusion surrounding it all.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Sacred Fool - 06-09-2021

(06-09-2021, 02:21 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote:

I think it also ties into what spirituality really is, and what it "cannot" or "shouldn't" be while many try to make it that anyway. Attempts to use spiritual force to replace material means for knowing and navigating this world in the practical and material sphere, basically amount to trying to bring something down from a higher level into the physical to dominate the physical, in a way that could infringe free will in a very serious way if it actually worked reliably on a large scale.

It would be different in another kind of world where the veil problem does not exist, and then there's no need for all that confusion surrounding it all.

How Spirit and the various levels of intelligent awareness interact is what consciousness is all about, it seems to me.  Confusion is a part of it, but so is deep artistic exploration of Divinity as personal being.   Make of it what you will.  The opportunities to interweave physical being with Divinity are amazing.  So why focus on prior pathways of foolishness instead of creating new, more beautiful melodies using harmonies which span from carnal to divine awareness?

(06-09-2021, 02:40 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 02:21 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote:

How Spirit and the various levels of intelligent awareness interact is what consciousness is all about, it seems to me.  Confusion is a part of it, but so is deep artistic exploration of Divinity as personal being.   Make of it what you will.  The opportunities to interweave physical being with Divinity are amazing.  So why focus on prior pathways of foolishness instead of creating new, more beautiful melodies using harmonies which span from carnal to divine awareness?

Thinking only personally, it makes sense to focus on whatever patterns of exploration/expression are the most meaningful. Talking about a broader view and collective currents, patterns repeat, and the prior pathways of foolishness are exactly the same in essence as the current pathways of foolishness, throughout all of human history. The good and the bad are both timeless. Developing a rough picture of the terrain makes it easier to navigate. Then it's easier to explore whichever parts are the most personally relevant.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Sacred Fool - 06-09-2021

(06-09-2021, 02:57 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: Thinking only personally, it makes sense to focus on whatever patterns of exploration/expression are the most meaningful. Talking about a broader view and collective currents, patterns repeat, and the prior pathways of foolishness are exactly the same in essence as the current pathways of foolishness, throughout all of human history. The good and the bad are both timeless. Developing a rough picture of the terrain makes it easier to navigate. Then it's easier to explore whichever parts are the most personally relevant.

I would say that the archetypal energies upon which we ride remain a fluid constant throughout history, but the chosen pathways and lives we create are each different because they are created each by a being of complex energies making new choices at each step along the path.  Knowing the terrain, I would say, is less important than knowing your own capacity to become lucid in your waking dream and skillfully harmonize the tones of your own being...while that incarnational opportunity in this quirky place persists.  After all, the terrain is subject to change each time you close your eyes, perchance to dream.

PS: I'm not trying to argue with you, but simply playing around with the harmonies.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 06-09-2021

It is okay to have a different opinion, view or choice, to reject or question your surrounding etc.
But it becomes a problem when one such view is being bombarded via fearful messages. Such as.. "your goverment and the whole world lies to you and that vaccine you had might kill you."
I mean.. that does make sense, doesn't it?
If you don't want to take the vaccine, then don't.. that is your choice just like it is mine to take it. But you don't see me spreading fearful messages that if you don't take it you're going to suffer or what not.
If times are torubulent and uncertain, don't spread more uncertainty.. it is much better to center down and do nothing.
You didn't come here to save the world, because there's nothing to save from anything.
It is much more effective to serve one or two people by whatever service you may offer, than to try and effect as many by "exposing evil elite and their plot" or whatever. Remeber if it reaches even one, it reaches all.

for the same message, people have different interpretation, so some message is 'fear' for some people, but will be very useful for other people.

e.g. (this is not a joke).
I strongly suggest everyone stock up some emergency food, based on my analysis and all the messages I got, we may see inflated food price or food shortage very soon.

I think this message will help a lot of people in the near future, so people should know this. but some people will say this is propagate fear because neither government nor main stream media mentioned this recently.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-09-2021

(06-09-2021, 07:45 PM)the Wrote: ...I strongly suggest everyone stock up some emergency food, based on my analysis and all the messages I got, we may see inflated food price or food shortage very soon...

Well, I made the storage a part of myself. That was not really intentional Angel ,but with just water I should be good for about 90 days. Which means I can let others have the food based on their needs.

(06-09-2021, 08:07 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 07:45 PM)the Wrote: ...I strongly suggest everyone stock up some emergency food, based on my analysis and all the messages I got, we may see inflated food price or food shortage very soon...

Well, I made the storage a part of myself. That was not really intentional  Angel  ,but with just water I should be good for about 90 days. Which means I can let others have the food based on their needs.

:-) synchronicity.

I think a lot of people might realized this from different sources. when i order mine from costco.ca, i found there's one brand's emergency food were sold out within a week.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-10-2021

I am learning SWARUU articles now. in terms of 'Law of One' teaching and the 'game that we are playing now' and also 'the virus/vaccine',
what described in this article perfectly aligned with my understanding, much better than my own words.
I think some people will think this is 'fear', but some people will find this article beneficial.

complete article: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/planetary-reset-3d-matrix-federation-human-civilization-yazhi-swaruu

i copied some below.

Planetary Reset, 3D Matrix - Federation - Human Civilization (Yazhi Swaruu)

Yazhi: I don't want to put people into a victim mentality. Even if that is valid up to a certain level, higher up they are not. A problem here is the perspective with which to look at things. But then this also brings us to another problem. What or why is it valid and why and under what parameters it is not valid? And this in turn brings up the inexorable question: What is reality or what is real?

The problem here is that what I offer is my perspective. Although in itself I try with all my strenght to understand all possible perspectives. Lower level is the perspective of the virus and why it all happened. That is the Matrix level. Then there is the conspiracy level. Talk about Soros, Gates and all those, and I refuse to do that. From the point of view that I wanted to give today, the subject of the virus is implicit. It goes without saying.

Then there is the deep conspiracy level of a state or government behind the Soros and Gates. Then the stellar level, including the Federation. But it goes on and on, deeper and deeper.

For me the problem here with people, with humans inhabiting planet Earth is that they have been conditioned to separation. They perceive the idea of ​​the Ego as what they are, the body, and the letters that come with that body. I am a lawyer, I am a stylist, I am a woman, I am a child, I am a medical student, I am a housewife. They are not that, or from one level and yes they are that from another, because they are whatever they want to be and how they want to perceive themselves.

So they don't have the ability to see other people's points of view. The perspectives of others. Rather, each one firmly believes that their perspective is correct. And he defends it fiercely, as if his life depended on it, and in their minds it is precisely that. It is impossible for them to see the perspective of others, especially if it contradicts their own.

For people to sit and think to imagine other people's perspectives, all of them, no matter how contradictory they are or how different they are from their own, would expand their minds to understand the reasons for conflicts at all levels. And with this, they dissolve them. In itself that is the cure for all evil on Earth. If everyone were to think in detail incorporating in his being how other people see things, this would be integration. And it would be the increase in the perception density.

So there really is no tangible reality. Nothing is truly real. And therefore nothing is unreal. Everything is a soup of perspectives, of points of attention struggling to maintain themselves. Each one thinking they have the truth, when no one does.

The truth would be the set of all of them, of all the perspectives, and I mean all of them. It would be the Original source, "God" for some. The inability of people to see other people's perspectives is what creates all conflict. And understanding those other perspectives, the solution. However simplistic or obvious this statement is.

So nothing is happening on Earth that is true. Some say that what happens is because of this, and what happens is because of the other, and it is all only valid from those perspectives. And this is filtered to the Federation level and higher. They do not allow themselves or dare to see other people´s perspective because of attachments to their egos, their perception, attachments, attachments. They criticize and criticize. Men are afraid to understand the perspective of women and women of men, the Muslims of the Christians, the Christians of the Muslims. Whatever it is.

So there is no one "what really happens on Earth", just an amorphous soup of events seen from countless points of view where the most dominant is the one that the collective has accepted as true. And it has accepted it as true because it is comfortable, but mostly because it is what they with their perspectives regard as something that will help them survive.

Survive because everything is set from the point of view of fear. And this is what those who control the perception of people worldwide use. But those are the people themselves. They come out of people.

People as a unit tend to be very simple, fairly basic needs on a closer look. Live in an environment where everything is controlled and in order, stable, unchanging. Predictable. Where they can follow a routine where they can have entertainment, their job, necessary for them in order to have money to buy more things that give meaning to their lives and for more entertainment.

Being accepted in a community, this is very important because the human being is a being that could even die if he is not within a society where he feels accepted. This is programmed in the human psyche as a method of survival. But humans in general are simple, you make them happy with little. The vast majority do not need to seek existential explanations or seek the explanations to how everything works.

They have enough with the previously chewed and digested explanations given by "experts in the field", and with that they are satisfied because it is enough for them to feel wise and special to be able to get an explanation or scientific quote from "Scientific American", the magazine, when they meet with friends on Saturday night.

But it didn't come out of them, it was given to them and they don't question it. And all this is an experience that many souls desire, that is what the 3D world is for. I'm not saying that's what the Earth is for, because the Earth all the time, as it is with each star, person or whatever, has multi-dimensional-multi-density aspects. I'm talking about 3D, the human Matrix.

But the 3D Matrix is ​​not everything, nor is it the only Matrix. Many experts on these subjects, in "Aliens", make a serious mistake. As it is there on Earth it is outside, same ideas, same customs. Same vices. Because from there the Matrix 5D as we will call it today, is filtered and the foundations of what the terrestrial 3D Matrix is ​​are established. In 5D it's just bigger, bigger in size, extension.

And the ideas that the experts believe to be human ideas are nothing more than concepts of those "Aliens" imported to Earth through various means, starseeds, direct import, imposed ideas. But as it is there, it is out here. On Earth they have racial disagreements, useless mess between hispanics, blacks, whites, orientals, all absurd. The same thing happens in the Matrix 5D, but between ET races, even among the progressive ones, problems of perception of their own race, with concepts of superiority, of attachments to their Egos, to their ideas.

I'm going to something

So, those who live in the 5D Matrix will dictate what they think should be and what should happen to 3D Earth since they see humans as adults see children, even though they are only children themselves. And this is the first explanation of why the Federation acts like this. They are not all wise and enlightened as the New Age portrays them. They are just people.

It is true that in 5D there are more people with a broader spiritual level, but they are still people and they do not know and cannot know everything. They will only impose their perspectives by following what they believe is the right thing to do with a socially established framework for what is correct because of their very need for integration within the society in which they live.

And just like humans, who can't be bothered to sit and put themselves in other people's perspective, neither can they. Sitting comfortably in theirs. "Elevated" with their credentials within this or another "High" Council full of awards and laurels.

So from the 5D from a certain point knowing that their very lives are a game from higher densities, they like to play to be all powerful Gods that know everything when they are only playing that being basic level consciousness, attached to their own Ego. So things must be as they say they should be. And they don't see what it's like to be in 3D as a human. Because they know that every real human there is just them again anyway.

Because in their need to believe themselves Gods, they have created a mini Matrix like theirs in 5D, but small and controllable one. So called Terrestrial 3D. Where it is filled with extraterrestrials experiencing their lives as ordinary and easily confused humans. That is why you do not find the extraterrestrials from 3D. Because it´s them all. Unable to see themselves in the mirror.

So as I said above... Humans like to have a certain group of controlled experiences for the idea of ​​the expansion of their souls by the contrast that a life on Earth provides them. Short, chaotic, dramatic lives... but with great results of self-growth that ensue.

But since this 3D Matrix is ​​artificial, artificial from a 5D point of view, the system is not perfect. And more and more people begin to remember what they shouldn't. Literally messing up the very concept and purpose of having a life on 3D Earth. The "awakened" ones arrive. The unruly "starseeds" who do not agree with what they see and how life is lived there, because they have memories, whether conscious or not, of how they lived in 5D.

And this brings a chain of events. More and more people awaken. Acceleratingly. Exponentially. This demolishes the 3D Matrix from its original purpose. So those who are up in the 5D want to take care of their interests from their perspectives. Their interests from their perspectives are to maintain the place of "training" of "strong experiences" but with rewarding results. Unable to see what it is like to live within said Matrix, dramatic game, only seeing the tragedies that occur there as part of the very purpose of the existence of 3D. Always thinking that at the end of the day those people in 3D asked for it, they designed it that way.

So when so many wake up, the game is revealed. So they must try to correct the problem using mind control, and all those tricks that are well known to discredit the awakened and the starseeds. That there is no proof, that this is not scientifically validated, that this is imagination and it is not real. But even that fails. Because the starseeds and the awakened ones would die before conforming again to the accepted society. And yes, they die because they also lose the meaning of death itself. At least some.

The point comes where the Federation, who control the 3D Matrix from above, have no choice but to dissolve the entire game and start over. Because too many already realized that it is a game and that from the point of view of 3D it is horribly wrong, and this comes into direct conflict with the Federation regarding 3D as a necessary game for the expansion of souls and consciousnesses. That is why the Federation is perceived as antagonistic to the needs and interests of humans. It's just a mess of perspectives again, and the inability of both parties to understand each other.

This is cyclical. It has happened countless times before. It is recorded in virtually all ancient cultures whose writings survive to this day. They talk about 25000 year cycles, Mayan Calendar, Cali Yuga, whatever. No, it does not happen every few fixed years, but every time the number of awakened ones exceeds a limit. And that is happening today.

This is also reflected in the Old Testament with the stories of the flood, of the Tower of Babel, among others. Always separating humans, always erasing what was before. That is the famous planetary reset, about which some are already talking without knowing what it is. The Rapture too, people leaving en masse.

But it is reflected as they leave with everything and with their body and although this does happen, it is impossible for it to be always like that at the mass level. Which causes the need to create mass exits. Because the awakened ones and people refuse to cooperate with the Matrix, from the perspective of within it, although from the outside yes they agree. Those mass departures are those negative events. Like Agenda 21-30, world wars. Natural disasters. That is why they will always attack the places that are more peaceful, with a high cultural level. For example the invasion of emigrants to Europe.

This has been seen before.

The Earth is for something. To create a series of contextual frameworks in which consciousness, souls can have a specific class of experiences. But to achieve that you must maintain the illusion that the Earth is all there is, you must maintain the illusion of what we call the 3D Matrix. But if everything is too perfectly controlled by them, people will start and start to rebel.

So to contain these small rebellions of consciousness the controllers implant methods of controlled opposition. Martin Luther, New Age, Feminism, Ashtar... And that works for a while. But later that controlled opposition grows to such a degree that it becomes a problem for them, because it destabilizes the entire system, the entire Matrix. And it reaches a point where neither the Matrix nor the society nor the "Awakened" humans can continue to function and they must collapse the whole system and create a new one.

And they have done it many times before. 6 times they have destroyed the Earth civilization and the 3D Matrix before. The awakened ones think they are awake when they are only awake at the next step of control. They simply cannot see beyond the accepted parameters that they are part of the controlled opposition. Because they are still in the Matrix too, only subscribed to their New Ages, their socially accepted Ufologies. Alternative history and other things totally within the same control system. And it is impossible for them to see outside said control system.

That is why they do not validate us and they will never validate us in favor of absurd channelings that are socially accepted (therefore Matrix system of controlled opposition). Although it contradicts its own accepted science since there is neither proof nor credibility in anything channeled. Because everything is Matrix manipulation, controlled opposition. They think they are awake and they are not. They only destabilize the system to the degree that the controllers are left with no choice but to destroy the Matrix and build a new one with new ideas and parameters.

Because at the end of the day this is not, I repeat, it is NOT a planet of free will as it is painted. Only free will from the cosmological point of view because that is an inescapable truth, but at the cosmos level. On Earth everything is agitated, they must maintain an illusion of reality of how things should be or precisely because of cosmological free will that Matrix will tend to inexorably collapse as it is now.

So they must lead people to believe a series of things, laws and ideas and that is already collapsing in favor of their systems of controlled opposition. This is where you have that idea that if there is more than 51% awakened humans, a reaction is created where everything changes in their favor.

Yes, but in favor of what? In favor of false awakening, in favor of another Matrix belief system, such as New Age. Which is not real either. Which is what creates a disparity or a division within the Matrix between the "Awakened" on the one hand and the "Sleeping Matrixed" ones on the other. Destabilizing the system, destabilizing the entire Matrix.

So they have no choice but to implement extreme control measures while putting in place everything necessary to throw off, destroy, reset the Matrix. That is what you see today.

And Trump, Q anon and all of that is just a minor struggle for control at superficial levels of the Deep State that serves as another method of Controlled Opposition while they finish putting their pieces in order.

They already have the New Matrix ready. Ready cities in China, for example, for millions. They are new, gigantic, and high-tech. They are complete and there are many (I do not want to say how many but many). And they are not the only ones.

They are completely empty. They only have Chinese army guards there. Ready for its inhabitants who will be completely under the control of the Matrix, with a completely transhumanistic world. It will not be only for the "Chinese" there but it is for the people that the Cabal, the "Controllers" have chosen to continue populating the Earth, sample inhabitants from all over the world. This means that necessarily millions will die. And that's what the vaccine is for, that´s the danger here.

Robert: Thank you. Yazhí. Have you seen those civilizations disappear? Previous ones?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Loki - 06-10-2021

What is death when you live forever? Death is an useful transformation which help someone's evolution. Fear of vaccine, of death, of pain is unjustified at any other level but red ray which is the reflex for survival. If you believe the Law of One, and I assume you do if you are on this forum, you cannot clinch on this illusion above everything. You might have the reflex to fight but the spiritual awareness should be stronger than the red ray reflexes. The only civil disobedience which matters is to help others in need regardless of what happens to you. Ra says: If you want to detect the negative ideology follow the one spreading fear. Problem is arrogance and ignorance yield the same result but one from the position of aggressor the other from the position of victim.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Goldenlight - 06-12-2021

I've some report from people i know, real people in real life. The magnet thing is very real (and very surprising) for some who got the jab.
I know what is shown on internet isn't a hoax.
We seriously think (or know) there are ferrofluids in these shot. And guess what, ferrofluids can be controlled by electromagnetic waves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ngOvMmexhQ

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - moyal - 06-12-2021

(Joe) Are the videos of magnets sticking to vaccinated people's arms real?
A: Some. Some places and selected batches of vaccine.
Q: (Joe) So what are these magnets being attracted to?
A: Will be used at later time.
Q: (L) Creepy! Used for what?? [laughter]
A: Directed beam applications.
Q: (L) Well that's creepy, too. Do any of those directed beam applications involve the zombie apocalypse?
A: Close
Q: (L) Ooo, creepy! [laughter]
(Joe) Is that what they were referring to in a previous session when they said some vaccines would be used to control people?
A: Yes
Q: (Andromeda) And what percentage of these vaccine batches have this technology?
(Joe) Or how many people?
(Andromeda) Yeah, how many people?
A: 12 percent.
Q: (Joe) That's a LOT of people.
(Niall) They're all Pfizer recipients I guess.
(L) That's a lot of people, but it's still small enough number of people that they can say that it's...
(Gaby) It's mostly in North America?
Q: (L) Because Gaby has been testing her patients, and none of them have shown any evidence of being magnetic.
(Joe) She was doing it surreptitiously.
(Artemis) Yeah, she was like, "Hey, how are you feeling? Does this stick to you??" [laughter]
(L) Can I put a refrigerator magnet on your arm there? [laughter] Alright, next question.
(Joe) Are people vaccinated with some of the COVID-19 vaccines transmitting anything to non-vaccinated people?
Q: (Joe) They're transmitting COVID?
Q: (Joe) Anything else?
A: Not really.
Q: (Joe) That's one way that they can then keep the whole thing going.
(L) They vaccinate people and then more people keep getting infected since the people being vaccinated are shedding the virus.
Q: (Joe) Would it be true to say that the main goal of governments in doing this and perpetuating the pandemic is simply to control people, to herd people to a finer order of control?
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/session-29-may-2021.50565/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-12-2021

(06-12-2021, 10:22 AM)Goldenlight Wrote: I've some report from people i know, real people in real life. The magnet thing is very real (and very surprising) for some who got the jab.
I know what is shown on internet isn't a hoax.
We seriously think (or know) there are ferrofluids in these shot. And guess what, ferrofluids can be controlled by electromagnetic waves.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ngOvMmexhQ

sometimes you can't tell people the truth, you have to SHOW them...
i think with those evidence, more people will wake up. so this vaccine thing is definitely a very good catalyst :-)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 06-12-2021

(06-08-2021, 11:30 AM)Jade Wrote: We have two choices with the thoughts we send to the collective: either the negative elite are controlling us through injectable nanotechnology and every single world government is in on it, or, we had a very natural experience of a pandemic and now our scientists have created an allopathic means of mitigating this threat. 

I am not trying to stir up more conflict here, but those are not the only choices. Perhaps it looks like that for many, but there are individuals such as myself who do not fall on either side of the controversy exhibited in this thread.

For example, there is the idea of acceptance, based on the quote from Ra about the catalyst offered from contagious 2nd-density entities, which may influence a different perspective on this global situation. Another example would be that the two choices are both true in some way, or there is a dynamic mix of the two plus more elements thrown in, and so on.

We all have our opinions, reactions, and triggers for sure. I will say that the internet has become a free-for-all sea of anything-goes from legitimate information to scams to anyone's idea of how to get themselves on video. But that is the world we live in now, much to my chagrin at times for a plethora of reasons. And given that this Covid/vaccine situation is so widespread, complex, and full of catalyst, I personally think we might allow for some latitude in the processing of the catalyst.

Where does one draw the line in what is fear-mongering here? Is the fear-mongering just from conspiracy theorists (while accepting the fact that there are endless fringe dystopian sources to be had on the internet)? Earlier in this thread there was, and continues to be, talk, essentially, that if you don't get the vaccine you are not STO, and in my opinion that might not be fear-mongering but it comes close, and it is judgmental (based on opinion). Where does one draw the line in who is pushing what agenda, and is there a "right" side? I find it all pretty blurry.

And, at risk of of stirring this volatile pot even further, I have to point out (not from the viewpoint of being afraid or any other self-concern), that saying the vaccines are safe at this point is premature. They very well may be. But it was a long time before we knew that mercury was bad for us internally. History bears out that we never have the whole picture, which is not to say we never get things right. I just think it might behoove us all to be a bit more allowing of speculation, concerns, and points of view, while being cognizant of discernment.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-12-2021

(06-12-2021, 01:14 PM)Diana Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 11:30 AM)Jade Wrote: We have two choices with the thoughts we send to the collective: either the negative elite are controlling us through injectable nanotechnology and every single world government is in on it, or, we had a very natural experience of a pandemic and now our scientists have created an allopathic means of mitigating this threat. 

I am not trying to stir up more conflict here, but those are not the only choices. Perhaps it looks like that for many, but there are individuals such as myself who do not fall on either side of the controversy exhibited in this thread.

very well said. in a simple way, this vaccine thing is like a question in the exam. for grade one students, you give certain answer, it will be correct.
for grade two students, you give an answer which is totally different than grade one student's answer, it's also correct.

to me, based on current study of timeline, I 'know' one of the correct answer is accept all the viewpoints, because they're all correct in their own way .

But knowing is one thing, action is another thing. :-) I still want to say this vaccine thing is very evil, and I will do my best to expose it. because I want to go with my heart, don't want to block that energy.

I see so many manipulation this time. to me, it's very clear many of those saying 'vaccine is STO' are mind-controlled. they have no idea how mind control works, and are fiercely against attack other people that has different viewpoint.

this short video explained the mind-control, much better than my own words.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk&list=PLrgX9s9NC8TxTUA9h6vIyfvK5s6sPuTcQ&index=8&t=2s

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 06-12-2021

(06-08-2021, 03:05 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 11:30 AM)Jade Wrote: ...

Quote:41.14 ...However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self....

Jade, this quote has always been crystal clear to me. But I noticed recently that, while one is in that state of reverting to orange-ray considerations, they seem unable to grasp its meaning (or at least they get a different meaning from it).

But I have seen members come here in that state in 2012, including myself, and in time we managed to open the heart once more, heal this reverting and unblock yellow-ray by managing to give love and acceptance to our current societal systems.

All the while helping make things better of course. After all we are supposed to be helping the yellow to green transition. Smile

I don't think this quote has anything to do with what you're making of it.

Reverting to the consideration of self and rejecting governmental and societal activities is more like this forum that closes its political sub-forum, or someone that does not vote and instead is focused upon his own life. You really can't equate someone that actively shares views about our societies and their government as having reverted to the orange ray, the orange ray is unconcerned with these things and would relate to seeking the self. This type of opposition is important and part of the balancing mechanism of society, again why someone reverting to the orange ray would not participate in them. It's easy to think about real life past events to illustrate this, think of any of the multiple genocides that have happened, and it is clear that operating from the yellow ray in moving towards the green ray does not mean blindly supporting your government and instead balancing society towards being more congruent with the green ray. Someone reverting to the orange ray will be minding their own things, neither supporting nor working against the events, because that would be a societal activity.

So long as people inherently believe that the vaccine is a danger to others, then the sharing of this information implies consideration for others. Now is it possible that this is imbued with red-ray fears and maybe unfounded? Perhaps, but it has nothing to do with the above quote.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-12-2021

(06-12-2021, 03:02 PM)Minyatur Wrote: ...You really can't equate someone that actively shares views about our societies and their government as having reverted to the orange ray, the orange ray is unconcerned with these things and would relate to seeking the self...

I was seeing it more as rejecting any forms of government (like anarchism). I see this attribute a lot within those too focused on the "alternative". A more balanced approach is to not create sides (for which you then reject one). Like rejecting everything that comes from the mainstream sources or rejecting everything that comes from alternative sources. Nothing is just black or white.

A balanced participation in society means to also function within its framework while working towards making it better. Rejecting unilaterally any parts of it creates blockages in yellow-ray. Hence the reverting to orange-ray.

(06-12-2021, 03:02 PM)Minyatur Wrote: ...So long as people inherently believe that the vaccine is a danger to others, then the sharing of this information implies consideration for others. Now is it possible that this is imbued with red-ray fears and maybe unfounded? Perhaps, but it has nothing to do with the above quote.

I understand that. But they would not feel any fear from vaccination if they were not rejecting the mainstream information. They would integrate all the info and reach a balanced point of view.

So if that quote is not about rejecting society in its current state (yellow-ray) then what is it?

What do you guys see when you read this information?

Quote:Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/vaccine-benefits.html

Do you feel like completely disregarding it? If so why? Because it's posted on the CDC website?

I think it would be worthwhile to discuss the subject of sources of information and biases. Because it seems to me that this thing is not about the Truth whatsoever. It's about our biases and preconceptions. These affect greatly how we feel about sources.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 06-12-2021

Well, for myself I do not disregard it so much as I accept it as being where the North American 3D consensus currently is.. It is not where I myself am, though. I don't know if it has been said yet in this thread, I have read a lot of it but not all - but not everyone in the U.S. is allopathic. I am not allopathic. Meaning in alignment with germ theory as a fundamental basis, and the treatment of the symptoms of disease with pharmaceutical drugs and surgical intervention. This is not the road I have taken. I am in my mid-50s and have never taken myself to a conventional doctor. I have never missed a day of school or work in my life. I do not have allopathic health care insurance. So....disregard.....it is not always a suitable concept. It is just not what I have chosen. And what I have chosen - Naturopathy - in my own and many cases is innate. It can no more be set down in order to switch gears and climb onto another track, than it would be possible for the allopathic minded to do so. This is not what is going to happen. The Naturals will go their way, the Chemical-Synthetics theirs. This is really the basis of the choice at hand. 

The Covid injection is a chemical synthetic technology, the perceived benefits would apply solely to those choosing this path, either intentionally or by default.

It would damage, and even utterly destroy ( some of ) those who are growing by Natural means, along Natural timelines. 

This is not a good or bad, or right or wrong kind of choice that is before us.

It is an acknowledging who we are kind of choice.

An acting in accordance with this kind of choice.

That is starting to make sense now.

I have tried so many healing protocols and nothing other than allopathic ever worked for me. Energy healing does not work, natural remedies do not work, homeopathic stuff nope and my ex mother in law is a naturopath and worked with me for years and nada for my tension headaches. But a couple Tylenols does the trick.

My mom likes naturopathy a lot and even though nothing works for her either but she continues trying. And that stuff is so expensive. I can't help thinking she is getting ripped off.

So then what? Some of us has incarnated into bodies that are incompatible with true healing? And then we are left with using harsh chemicals to have any effects?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 06-12-2021

(06-12-2021, 04:48 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(06-12-2021, 03:02 PM)Minyatur Wrote: ...So long as people inherently believe that the vaccine is a danger to others, then the sharing of this information implies consideration for others. Now is it possible that this is imbued with red-ray fears and maybe unfounded? Perhaps, but it has nothing to do with the above quote.

I understand that. But they would not feel any fear from vaccination if they were not rejecting the mainstream information. They would integrate all the info and reach a balanced point of view.

So if that quote is not about rejecting society in its current state (yellow-ray) then what is it?

Well, you can consider that it is also the mainstream media's fault for losing credibility over time. They've made it clear to people that they should not take anything said there for granted and have thsmelves built distrust in people.

The quote is about rejecting societal activities to seek the self once more. So to not vote, to not debate events within society, to not do community things, etc. Someone that will seek the self once more, sounds more along the lines of someone that goes in retreat away from society, does not follow political debates, does not watch the news to instead be focused upon their own family life, party, play video games or read books. They are focused on their self and seek their joys and passions, they are unconcerned with society at large.

The quote does not say 'rejecting government and society', it says 'rejecting governmental and societal activities'.