Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 06-12-2021

(06-12-2021, 03:02 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 03:05 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 11:30 AM)Jade Wrote: ...

Quote:41.14 ...However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self....

Jade, this quote has always been crystal clear to me. But I noticed recently that, while one is in that state of reverting to orange-ray considerations, they seem unable to grasp its meaning (or at least they get a different meaning from it).

But I have seen members come here in that state in 2012, including myself, and in time we managed to open the heart once more, heal this reverting and unblock yellow-ray by managing to give love and acceptance to our current societal systems.

All the while helping make things better of course. After all we are supposed to be helping the yellow to green transition. Smile

I don't think this quote has anything to do with what you're making of it.

Reverting to the consideration of self and rejecting governmental and societal activities is more like this forum that closes its political sub-forum, or someone that does not vote and instead is focused upon his own life. You really can't equate someone that actively shares views about our societies and their government as having reverted to the orange ray, the orange ray is unconcerned with these things and would relate to seeking the self. This type of opposition is important and part of the balancing mechanism of society, again why someone reverting to the orange ray would not participate in them. It's easy to think about real life past events to illustrate this, think of any of the multiple genocides that have happened, and it is clear that operating from the yellow ray in moving towards the green ray does not mean blindly supporting your government and instead balancing society towards being more congruent with the green ray. Someone reverting to the orange ray will be minding their own things, neither supporting nor working against the events, because that would be a societal activity.

So long as people inherently believe that the vaccine is a danger to others, then the sharing of this information implies consideration for others. Now is it possible that this is imbued with red-ray fears and maybe unfounded? Perhaps, but it has nothing to do with the above quote.

I bolded the part above I wanted to respond to below.

I don't see activity in the rays as being dependent on content, inwhich you can say that someone reverting to orange ray wouldn't be concerned with politics at all. An entity reverting to orange-ray could be very concerned with politics, but always in reference to the self (i.e. what does a political policy change mean for me personally? or how can I protect myself from the political game? or how does the current political thought differ from my own personal opinions?, etc.)  I see true yellow-ray thinking as that which removes the "self" as the focal point, it can see the political structure for what it is and is willing to work along side it in order to achieve that which best serves the community (or not). In my interpretation, third-ray thought is predominately abstract as it must work with amorphous concepts such as "community" and "morality", but it must be done in conjunction with others in order for such thought-forms to be effectual on the group consciousness (i.e. influencing and instilling culture).

As third-ray moves beyond the second-ray, considerations of personal bias must fall away, I can therefore see why Ra would say the following: The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego (15.12). There's plenty of ego going around in politics, which is probably why so many of the population's needs are going unmet. We as a people are not fully utilizing STO third-ray effectively.

So, I interpret the above quote which Jade referenced (41.14) as though people are reaching out and wanting to love everyone unconditionally, they want to live in peace and harmony, but seeing the confused and mixed-polarity third-ray societal structures, have decided that the current society is unworkable, unsalvageable and beyond repair, and therefore there is a rejection of working with the systems as they are and there is a reversion back to the personal defenses found in orange-ray.

However, I am referencing subtle and complex movements, and you can absolutely not say where anyone is at from what "side" of the argument they fall on. Also many people have "rejected" the society as it were, but instead of being stuck in a defensive state against it, they have set up their own intentional communities. People have set up co-op farms, nature-based homeschooling, etc. They create their own groups which they feel fulfil their own needs and desires, and I also think this kind of activity has a lot of potential for a group of people to balance orange, yellow, then moving into green-ray in a dependable way together.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 06-13-2021

(06-12-2021, 09:05 PM)omcasey Wrote: Well, for myself I do not disregard it so much as I accept it as being where the North American 3D consensus currently is.. It is not where I myself am, though. I don't know if it has been said yet in this thread, I have read a lot of it but not all - but not everyone in the U.S. is allopathic. I am not allopathic. Meaning in alignment with germ theory as a fundamental basis, and the treatment of the symptoms of disease with pharmaceutical drugs and surgical intervention. This is not the road I have taken. I am in my mid-50s and have never taken myself to a conventional doctor. I have never missed a day of school or work in my life. I do not have allopathic health care insurance. So....disregard.....it is not always a suitable concept. It is just not what I have chosen. And what I have chosen - Naturopathy - in my own and many cases is innate. It can no more be set down in order to switch gears and climb onto another track, than it would be possible for the allopathic minded to do so. This is not what is going to happen. The Naturals will go their way, the Chemical-Synthetics theirs. This is really the basis of the choice at hand. 

The Covid injection is a chemical synthetic technology, the perceived benefits would apply solely to those choosing this path, either intentionally or by default.

It would damage, and even utterly destroy ( some of ) those who are growing by Natural means, along Natural timelines. 

This is not a good or bad, or right or wrong kind of choice that is before us.

It is an acknowledging who we are kind of choice.

An acting in accordance with this kind of choice.

Quote:Patrick

That is starting to make sense now.

I have tried so many healing protocols and nothing other than allopathic ever worked for me. Energy healing does not work, natural remedies do not work, homeopathic stuff nope and my ex mother in law is a naturopath and worked with me for years and nada for my tension headaches. But a couple Tylenols does the trick. 

My mom likes naturopathy a lot and even though nothing works for her either but she continues trying. And that stuff is so expensive. I can't help thinking she is getting ripped off. 

So then what? Some of us has incarnated into bodies that are incompatible with true healing? And then we are left with using harsh chemicals to have any effects?

It is challenging these days to find a good definition of ( what I mean by ) Naturopathy..

Fundamental to what I myself mean by this is an INSIDE-out view of reality and the self, in our world it is sometimes referred to as 'terrain theory', which, counter to 'germ theory' would postulate that reality, health, and even lack of health / dis-ease occurs from the inside out. If your system is wired in this way then you are Naturopathic and Naturopathic means and modalities work for you. Even if you do not necessarily cognize this view. If you have, or are still donning an outside-in ( ie: 3D physical ) view of reality, then germ theory will probably make sense to you and you will grow your thinking to be in some degree of harmony and alignment with it. Which is actually what allows it to function. It is 'agreed' to. <--this is something that, in order to work cannot be forced or coerced. The alignment must be actual, genuine. When it is not, even what is intended to help may instead be damaging and even fatal.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-13-2021

we see the conflict of different viewpoint, if we step forward and see the connection, then we expanded our consciousness.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/densities-vs-dimensions-how-we-increase-our-frequency-yazhi-swaruu-extraterrestrial-contact
Yazhi: You remember that Swaruu 9 used to say that existential densities 3D, 5D, whatever, were densities by frequency of matter. Frequency. And not Dimensions. Well, Swaruu 9 did not have my level of perception.

What I can explain to you now is that it is both. The frequency of existential density and the increase in awareness-perception that in turn causes a proportional rise in the perceived physical dimension.

This is coupled with the above mentioned problem. The fact that the people do not understand why something is true from one perspective and not from another. Creating the illusion that there are discrepancies in our material. Contradictions. But there are none.
The perception of a density-frequency goes hand in hand with the understanding of what surrounds you. The understanding about things. Knowing more. It opens your mind and eyes. You see things that have always been there but you had no ability to perceive them, or to understand them. Like a math equation doesn’t mean anything to your cat. But it’s there in front of him.

So the more you KNOW, the more you can see and the more you can understand.
(image) *pictures not supported*

A 5D cube.

It is a cube but it is of much greater complexity. As is the mind of your friends from Taygeta. That is why they perceive everything differently. That is why life is complex in 5D as you have seen. It lacks the simple element of 3D linearity.

But the more perception you have, the more you learn to perceive more.

Welcome to 6D.

This image is especially good for me to illustrate this. You can see how each color is a density. From an angle or moment they can be understood as separate. One within another.

But everything in itself moves and everything is interconnected, affecting each other all the time. That is why high densities interfere with low ones and vice versa. Because even the concept of low densities and high densities is only a limited way of understanding and explaining things.

Because in itself it is a single mass, that geometric figure. No up or down, no more and no “less than”… It is only people’s perception that changes and what determines the density that they will perceive, understand and therefore live.

Welcome to 10D. It is a constant increase of data. Of mental power to process the data. It is what you learn, it is what you are, the more you know the more you are, the more you understand.

Accumulating wealth, cars, money, houses, objects, is futile. The purpose is the expansion of consciousness. Understand more, know more. Comprehend more. This is how you grow, how you change density.

That is why those who say that they are waiting for 5D to come to them, as if it was about to fall from the sky and suddenly all their problems disappear, they have no idea how everything works. That is why it is something individual.

People must be the change. 5D is their mindset! They must BE 5D, not wait for it to happen to them. It's them, and that is internal. And that is why.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-13-2021

(06-13-2021, 12:17 AM)omcasey Wrote: It is challenging these days to find a good definition of ( what I mean by ) Naturopathy..

Fundamental to what I myself mean by this is an INSIDE-out view of reality and the self, in our world it is sometimes referred to as 'terrain theory', which, counter to 'germ theory' would postulate that reality, health, and even lack of health / dis-ease occurs from the inside out. If your system is wired in this way then you are Naturopathic and Naturopathic means and modalities work for you. Even if you do not necessarily cognize this view. If you have, or are still donning an outside-in ( ie: 3D physical ) view of reality, then germ theory will probably make sense to you and you will grow your thinking to be in some degree of harmony and alignment with it. Which is actually what allows it to function. It is 'agreed' to. <--this is something that, in order to work cannot be forced or coerced. The alignment must be actual, genuine. When it is not, even what is intended to help may instead be damaging and even fatal.

At least this explains the weird split in reality I have been observing.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 06-13-2021

(06-12-2021, 11:04 PM)Louisabell Wrote:
(06-12-2021, 03:02 PM)Minyatur Wrote: I don't think this quote has anything to do with what you're making of it.

Reverting to the consideration of self and rejecting governmental and societal activities is more like this forum that closes its political sub-forum, or someone that does not vote and instead is focused upon his own life. You really can't equate someone that actively shares views about our societies and their government as having reverted to the orange ray, the orange ray is unconcerned with these things and would relate to seeking the self. This type of opposition is important and part of the balancing mechanism of society, again why someone reverting to the orange ray would not participate in them. It's easy to think about real life past events to illustrate this, think of any of the multiple genocides that have happened, and it is clear that operating from the yellow ray in moving towards the green ray does not mean blindly supporting your government and instead balancing society towards being more congruent with the green ray. Someone reverting to the orange ray will be minding their own things, neither supporting nor working against the events, because that would be a societal activity.

So long as people inherently believe that the vaccine is a danger to others, then the sharing of this information implies consideration for others. Now is it possible that this is imbued with red-ray fears and maybe unfounded? Perhaps, but it has nothing to do with the above quote.

I bolded the part above I wanted to respond to below.

I don't see activity in the rays as being dependent on content, inwhich you can say that someone reverting to orange ray wouldn't be concerned with politics at all. An entity reverting to orange-ray could be very concerned with politics, but always in reference to the self (i.e. what does a political policy change mean for me personally? or how can I protect myself from the political game? or how does the current political thought differ from my own personal opinions?, etc.)  I see true yellow-ray thinking as that which removes the "self" as the focal point, it can see the political structure for what it is and is willing to work along side it in order to achieve that which best serves the community (or not). In my interpretation, third-ray thought is predominately abstract as it must work with amorphous concepts such as "community" and "morality", but it must be done in conjunction with others in order for such thought-forms to be effectual on the group consciousness (i.e. influencing and instilling culture).

The true color yellow density is about self-awareness and realizing the self in relation to others. So an unblocked yellow ray is not about the self not being in the equation. It is about the self not being blocked in loving all those it is in relationship to, including itself. This is not really something that can be expected from anyone for the level from which they operate at the yellow ray.

(06-12-2021, 11:04 PM)Louisabell Wrote: As third-ray moves beyond the second-ray, considerations of personal bias must fall away, I can therefore see why Ra would say the following: The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego (15.12). There's plenty of ego going around in politics, which is probably why so many of the population's needs are going unmet. We as a people are not fully utilizing STO third-ray effectively.

Except the quote you shared is exactly about someone working from the yellow ray. If we continue with what follows: Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power, manipulation, and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. While if you look at the quote regarding the orange ray it clearly states the exact opposite: This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self.

So you may consider ego in politics part of the balancing of the yellow ray, not as having reverted to the orange ray. Someone who reverts to the orange ray is not polarizing, while someone working from the yellow ray can polarize both towards the positive or negative.

(06-12-2021, 11:04 PM)Louisabell Wrote: So, I interpret the above quote which Jade referenced (41.14) as though people are reaching out and wanting to love everyone unconditionally, they want to live in peace and harmony, but seeing the confused and mixed-polarity third-ray societal structures, have decided that the current society is unworkable, unsalvageable and beyond repair, and therefore there is a rejection of working with the systems as they are and there is a reversion back to the personal defenses found in orange-ray.

However, I am referencing subtle and complex movements, and you can absolutely not say where anyone is at from what "side" of the argument they fall on. Also many people have "rejected" the society as it were, but instead of being stuck in a defensive state against it, they have set up their own intentional communities. People have set up co-op farms, nature-based homeschooling, etc. They create their own groups which they feel fulfil their own needs and desires, and I also think this kind of activity has a lot of potential for a group of people to balance orange, yellow, then moving into green-ray in a dependable way together.

I do agree a lot of that does fit the quote. What does not though, is to include someone that actively tries to influence or alter society. This is not centered in the orange ray and was what I was commenting upon. Like I said, the quote does not say to reject government and society, it says to reject governmental and societal activities. There is a big difference between the two.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - eddy852 - 06-13-2021

(06-13-2021, 12:17 AM)omcasey Wrote: It is challenging these days to find a good definition of ( what I mean by ) Naturopathy..

This is such a beautiful perspective.
I am digressing from the topic of the thread but I wonder if there are people whom benefit from both methods of healing (in another word, people who agree to both perspective) since all is one?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - dreamoftheiris - 06-13-2021

Check out the latest podcast by Brent Weinstein with the inventor of the MRNA vaccine - https://youtu.be/-_NNTVJzqtY

I will gladly NOT be taking any experimental vaccine for the foreseeable future. Even if that means I lose my job, my ability to travel or to do anything. I do not care. There is massive corruption and misinformation happening on a global scale that is sickening. It's maddening how people have been misled.

(06-13-2021, 02:13 PM)dreamoftheiris Wrote: ...I will gladly NOT be taking any experimental vaccine for the foreseeable future.  Even if that means I lose my job, my ability to travel or to do anything.  I do not care.  There is massive corruption and misinformation happening on a global scale that is sickening.  It's maddening how people have been misled.

There are billions of people testing this out for you. So all you need to do is wait and see. Smile

Also, in a couple of years this whole thing will have fizzled out, so you probably won't need any vaccine to travel either. I'm pretty sure all people not wanting these vaccines will be just fine.

@Minyatur

With your last post, I understand your point of view much better now regarding that reverting quote.

Thanks!

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 06-13-2021

(06-13-2021, 01:18 PM)eddy852 Wrote:

I am digressing from the topic of the thread but I wonder if there are people whom benefit from both methods of healing (in another word, people who agree to both perspective) since all is one?

Eddy,

It is a wonderful idea.. yet also a bit like our polarization, we can be entirely open and accepting of the entire spectrum, however, we ourself exemplify a decided point within the spectrum. This said, there are a great many, I feel, who are in a place in their growth cycle wherein they may play with a bit from here, and a bit from there ( a bit more freely ). As they choose. I would say they are in a process of choosing. We all, though, tend to lean more one way than the other. Some who polarize positive, as an example, polarize just over that 51% threshold. Some go over with a lot more gusto, to a greater percent. Those who polarize negative, have to aim at close to that 100% mark. Which may give a bit of a clue about those deeming the whole world must be injected. Yes.....they are going to fail. There are enough of us to see to it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - T-unity - 06-13-2021

To answer this question, we could look into a few different views. I can mention just some of them.

This game is a mental universe. In this game, the one with the strongest will, wins

Soul beings, while in the physical, must put an importance of looking after the body so that the soul does not use constant energy for healing it

All the wars and miseries of this world are created by the same group of people and financed by the same bank

Electricity is the only tool that the creator uses to create the physical world. Electricity arranges atoms in a simple and beautiful way, with a precision, that the physical world cannot comprehend. Every atom, within its center, has an intelligence that communicates to it. For instance, our blood cells would have no idea what to do, without that communication. Just to give you an idea - a drop of water contains roughly 6 with 13 zeros atoms 6 0000000000000

Today's man, most of the time, cannot communicate with his wife or fellow man, but he claims that he can produce something much better then anybody else for humanity, normally for a huge profit and normally that profit goes into the same bank

The politics of today, where the honest man votes for the totally dishonest man to look after his future and money, never worked and it is impossible for it to work -- for us anyway

Emmanuel, many centuries ago, warned us of the 'mark of the beast' in end times. At the same time, he gave a warning of the pharisees - today's government and church, "do not rush to accumulate material possessions, the pharisees and kings will make sure that you have none"

I read a while back that the same thing happened to the fall of Atlantis. Why would this be true? What we see today is always the same script, with somewhat different names, over and over and over again. Why change the play when the existing script works perfect

The only chance we have is if they died laughing from our stupidity, or jump through the window from boredom.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 06-14-2021

(06-13-2021, 02:13 PM)dreamoftheiris Wrote: Check out the latest podcast by Brent Weinstein with the inventor of the MRNA vaccine - https://youtu.be/-_NNTVJzqtY

I will gladly NOT be taking any experimental vaccine for the foreseeable future.  Even if that means I lose my job, my ability to travel or to do anything.  I do not care.  There is massive corruption and misinformation happening on a global scale that is sickening.  It's maddening how people have been misled.

I just saw this today as well, what a coincidence and thank you for posting. I'll just say this: the amount of censorship, political manipulation, and corruption is making it impossible for me to commit to the vaccine...even if it's totally safe, it has been totally botched on every level. The way Ivermectin data/testimony has been treated is especially perplexing. Either way I'm just going to be as healthy as possible and stick to my natural "cures" and supplements.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 06-14-2021

@Minyatur... after reading over your latest response a couple times I realised that I was mostly in agreement as far as I can see. Implicit in my response, which was probably not communicated clearly enough, was the consideration of a sliding scale between orange and yellow ray expression. I don't interpret the quote where Ra talks about the reversion to orange ray as being a complete reversion. I don't think that would be possible anyway for a third-density self-aware being. I think this is supported by the last statement in that quote as well, Thus true color orange is that which it is, without difference. However, the manifestations of this or any ray may be seen to be most various depending upon the vibratory levels and balances of the mind/body or mind/body/spirit complexes which are expressing these energies. (41.14)

As for how the self is related to in yellow-ray, I would only go so far as to say that the self-aware entity realises that others around them must also be self-aware, therefore the yellow-ray entity comes to know that their awareness is not at the center of all things (i.e. the focal point). That might be a really obvious thing, but I imagine that it would form the basis for a new type of thinking to spring forth. I don't have any other points of disagreement, but I'll add that where I live we have mandatory voting, so it might seem more apparent to me how some people can be technically engaging with the political process, but doing so begrudgingly. I don't know if that really means anything though.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-14-2021

Why don’t you look up what it means “succession planning” In gas and oil companies? Wake up https://www.facebook.com/christine.photograph/videos/1616654321857776/?d=n

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 06-14-2021

(06-14-2021, 06:17 AM)Louisabell Wrote: As for how the self is related to in yellow-ray, I would only go so far as to say that the self-aware entity realises that others around them must also be self-aware, therefore the yellow-ray entity comes to know that their awareness is not at the center of all things (i.e. the focal point). That might be a really obvious thing, but I imagine that it would form the basis for a new type of thinking to spring forth. 

I wonder. I think that kind of awareness is more green ray. On the LH path, even for those who achieve a 100% polarity, regarding yellow ray, an individual would see itself as the focal point. In the sinkhole of indifference I think one would still be the focal point. And on the RH path, the awareness they are part of group would be yellow ray, but I still think they could see themselves as the focal point. The awareness that others are as important as self would be a green ray attribute. And of course, there are many layers again in green ray of this realization. 

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 06-14-2021

(06-13-2021, 08:12 PM)omcasey Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 01:18 PM)eddy852 Wrote:

Eddy,

It is a wonderful idea.. yet also a bit like our polarization, we can be entirely open and accepting of the entire spectrum, however, we ourself exemplify a decided point within the spectrum. This said, there are a great many, I feel, who are in a place in their growth cycle wherein they may play with a bit from here, and a bit from there ( a bit more freely ). As they choose. I would say they are in a process of choosing. We all, though, tend to lean more one way than the other. Some who polarize positive, as an example, polarize just over that 51% threshold. Some go over with a lot more gusto, to a greater percent. Those who polarize negative, have to aim at close to that 100% mark. Which may give a bit of a clue about those deeming the whole world must be injected. Yes.....they are going to fail. There are enough of us to see to it.

That was quite interesting, thank you! I thought it also depends of what sort of body one inhabits. Some bodies are more dense ("chemical vehicle", haha), others more sensitive. I have had many adverse reactions to allopathic medicine, to the point of once almost dieing . The issue I have with them is precisely those multifold side effects which sometimes make me ask "is the illness worse or the cure"
It could also be that often females have those side effects becaus allopathic medicine is mostly tested on males.
Naturopathy works well for me. By the way it is not necessarily true that it is so expensive. I bought a small bottle of homeopathic medicine which lasts about 6-8 weeks and I use them daily. It cost 8,90 Euros.
I asked my herbal pharmacist on the pine needle tea and she says after checking the data she thinks it will help with the blood issues that the vaccine causes. It generally boosts the immune system and was apparently also used in treating bird flu.
They dont sell them in the pharmacy and the shop they order from did not have them in stock so she asked if there were pine trees near my house so I could get them for free. haha. I found that nice, she is not so keen on making a euro apparently.
I will get the pine needles from my friends garden and try the tea, she said put them into cold water and leave them over night. Either drink the tea cold, or if you want it warm do not overheat it since it contains vit C which is heat sensitive.
Btw the video with Dr Robert Malone, Bret Weinstein and Mr Kirsch was very interesting. Thank you Dream!
Chock full of information. Patrick, you seem to be scientifically minded - please check it out if you have time. I would be interested in your view.
Weinstein is also a scientist (phd biology)
Dr Malone is the inventor of Mrna technology so it should be not so easy to disregard his views on the matter Tongue
Some people took offense with Mr Kirsch haha, but he apologized in the comment section and said Dr Malone and himself are still good friends BigSmile

Edit: the greek restaurant owner apparently died (pulmonary embolism) after being given Biontec (Pfizer). His wife was hospitalized after the vaccine but is out now and fine.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 06-14-2021

(06-14-2021, 09:44 AM)Diana Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 06:17 AM)Louisabell Wrote: As for how the self is related to in yellow-ray, I would only go so far as to say that the self-aware entity realises that others around them must also be self-aware, therefore the yellow-ray entity comes to know that their awareness is not at the center of all things (i.e. the focal point). That might be a really obvious thing, but I imagine that it would form the basis for a new type of thinking to spring forth. 

I wonder. I think that kind of awareness is more green ray. On the LH path, even for those who achieve a 100% polarity, regarding yellow ray, an individual would see itself as the focal point. In the sinkhole of indifference I think one would still be the focal point. And on the RH path, the awareness they are part of group would be yellow ray, but I still think they could see themselves as the focal point. The awareness that others are as important as self would be a green ray attribute. And of course, there are many layers again in green ray of this realization. 

What I wrote about was meant to be more fundamental than what I think you are speaking to, and I didn't intend to make any value judgements, such as claiming whose awareness should be considered more important. It makes sense that one's own awareness is just as, if not more, important to the self, in whatever way that entails. But I am more trying to point to how one must learn to navigate a world where there exists a multitude of self-aware entities, all with their own priorities and preferences. The more that someone can integrate this into their paradigms of thinking, the more effectively they can work in third-ray. You can see it in human development when kids over the years learn of their own self-awareness, and then the self-awareness of those around them.

RE: Meat Eating v Plant-Based (video, balanced spiritual take in my opinion) - the - 06-16-2021

Russian hackers showed the data transfer of "patient"=victim information that was fetched from the nano-bots via WiFi
: WARNING!! NANOPARTICLES IN COVID "VACCINES" WILL LINK YOU WITH DARPA/GATES DNA TECHNOLOGY https://www.brighteon.com/00003b2f-5849-4d1a-a773-983d8c4e02f6

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Goldenlight - 06-18-2021

Some positive ET have given info about those jab. It's not human technology, it's a very advanced technology created by the reptilians and this is designed to damage, break something in the dna so that the Soul or higher self can't connect to the physical body.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-18-2021

And all the Covid vaccines have that effect even if they use completely different techs? That does not compute.

Also, if it was possible for STS to cut us off from ourselves like that, they would have done that a long time ago. Like in infantile vaccines for instance.

Personally, I would blacklist any source of information that spews that nonsense. I am a bit sad to have had to blacklist some channels I was following a couple years ago, but when they let themselves be hijacked by the negatives there is nothing else to do.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 06-18-2021

(06-13-2021, 02:13 PM)dreamoftheiris Wrote: Check out the latest podcast by Brent Weinstein with the inventor of the MRNA vaccine - https://youtu.be/-_NNTVJzqtY

Does anyone of those who watched the podcast remember what they said about longCovid? I am pretty sure they mentioned some medication that could help with this.... I just saw the video is no longer there :-/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 06-18-2021

(06-18-2021, 11:54 AM)Margan Wrote: Does anyone of those who watched the podcast remember what they said about longCovid? I am pretty sure they mentioned some medication  that could help with this.... I just saw the video is no longer there  :-/

They talked about Ivermectin as being a safe and viable option, as I recall. But I don't recall the details.

I'm at a loss as to why this video was removed. The 3 people were professionals—the inventor of the mRNA technology, an MD, and an engineer/entrepreneur. They had all been vaccinated.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 06-18-2021

yEah but I think re longcovid, they mentioned something else. Isn't Ivermectin the cure that works well for covid patients, keeping them out of intensive care?
Yes sadly youtube censors a lot these days. And the video was really fact based and they were careful in how they talked about this, not getting into conspiracy stuff etc.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-18-2021

Dr. Abdul Alim Mohamed drops a truth bomb! If you get the shot, stay away from me... Listen to this and don't go into agitated denial.

https://www.facebook.com/ismail.abdoola.37/videos/1441532996185706

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-18-2021

(06-18-2021, 01:20 PM)the Wrote: ...don't go into agitated denial.

No problem, just let me know when it's time to panic ! Tongue

(06-18-2021, 07:50 AM)Patrick Wrote: Also, if it was possible for STS to cut us off from ourselves like that, they would have done that a long time ago. Like in infantile vaccines for instance.
you are definitely correct Patrick, STS/DEEP STATE have been doing this for a long time. that is the reason i said before we don't need to worry too much about the side effect, but we need to be aware of it and against it. knowledge is power.

i forgot if i mentioned this in any other post or not.

based on swaruu and other information, since 1997,  the 'negative-nano particle' that blocked our spiritual development have been added to all vaccine, the chemtrail in the sky, even in drinking water.

we didn't see major problems in the past 20 yrs, that is beause human body can deal with those negative-nano particles.

but this time, STS tried to use different way to by-pass human's immune system and add those nano particles to our body, but this doesn't work that well either. this is the reason most people don't have any problem taking 1st shot, only 2st shot cause some issues.

and many people's body can even deal with 2 shorts of those negative-nano particles.
that's the reason STS is trying to let people have 3rd shot, try to break people's immune and protection system.

there're other sources mentioned not all vaccine has those nano-particles, so some people might took a shot that doesn't have those nano particle at all.

there're news some people get saline instead of vaccine by 'mistake'. i think probably those are not mistakes, there're good guys working behind the scene, protect people, prevent people from being harmed by negative nano particles.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 06-18-2021

I am sure this whole upload can be found on Odysee, Bitchute and even Altcensored.. the most important 15 minutes, when Malone ( inventor of the mRNA technology ) says with his own mouth that the current injections are gene therapy applied to vaccines is here at this link : https://www.bitchute.com/video/NtQ3iGQeifvc/.

at my current level of ignorance,
above post talked about how STS use nano particle. create a new post on how the the 'positive' ET use nano particle.

based on COBRA info, same nano technology is used by positive ET. they also spread nano particle in the air, people breathe in, and ET can control people, e.g. freeze human during the war.

another usage is to completely control people. e.g. during the ascension time, probably ET only have 20 minutes to evacuate all surface people to spaceship. and positive ET will use this nano particle to control people to go to certain spaceship, without causing any chaos.

and for those human who have higher conscious level and can't be controlled by those 'positive' nano particle, they will stay on ground to experience the 'ascension event', and ascend to 5d earth with other people on earth surface. after the event, some of those evacuated by spaceship might come back to 5d earth to start building new earth.

this is one possible ascension scenario.

nano technology is neutral, it's just very advanced technology, neither good nor bad, all depends on how people are using it.

updated 2021-06-19
based on video below, above information isn't accurate, the 'correct' term or healing is thorough 'frequency', not through new 'nano particle'.
Marina Jacobi - Restructuring Your DNA / High Tech S4 E25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1is7XxDzfM&t=1s

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 06-18-2021

(06-16-2021, 08:22 AM)the Wrote: Russian hackers showed the data transfer of "patient"=victim information that was fetched from the nano-bots via WiFi
: WARNING!! NANOPARTICLES IN COVID "VACCINES" WILL LINK YOU WITH DARPA/GATES DNA TECHNOLOGY  https://www.brighteon.com/00003b2f-5849-4d1a-a773-983d8c4e02f6

this type of stuff seems like fear mongering imo.

(06-18-2021, 04:14 PM)confusedseeker Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 08:22 AM)the Wrote: Russian hackers showed the data transfer of "patient"=victim information that was fetched from the nano-bots via WiFi
: WARNING!! NANOPARTICLES IN COVID "VACCINES" WILL LINK YOU WITH DARPA/GATES DNA TECHNOLOGY  https://www.brighteon.com/00003b2f-5849-4d1a-a773-983d8c4e02f6

this type of stuff seems like fear mongering imo.

it's ok to feel that way. different people have different opinions, some people will treat it as fear, some will treat it as knowledge, both are right.