Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-18-2021

(06-18-2021, 07:44 PM)the Wrote: ...it's ok to feel that way. different people have different opinions, some people will treat it as fear, some will treat it as knowledge, both are right.

As long as it's knowledge of fear and not fear of knowledge. Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 06-18-2021

(06-18-2021, 08:31 PM)Patrick Wrote: As long as it's knowledge of fear and not fear of knowledge. Wink

I like that. Nicely put. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ScottK - 06-19-2021

(06-18-2021, 12:08 PM)Margan Wrote: yEah but I think re longcovid, they mentioned something else. Isn't Ivermectin the cure that works well for covid patients, keeping them out of intensive care?
Yes sadly youtube censors a lot these days. And the video was really fact based and they were careful in how they talked about this, not getting into conspiracy stuff etc.

Why would they do that if there's not a conspiracy?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 06-19-2021

There is an element of what is happening globally with the injections which people should know about, and due to the censoring many do not. This element is personal to me, because when I first heard of the phenomena ( magnets sticking to people, which is just so UNbelievable when you first hear of it ) I asked my Mom to do the test. When the magnet stuck to her injection site I found it impossible to put this down until I had some semblance of an explanation. Late last night I finally arrived at what I feel is the answer. Rather than muddy the waters here I am going to link to the post I made on my own forum board. That way people who just want to go on by this, easily can, and only those who feel to look into it will go to the link. The information can be jarring, please venture further in alignment solely with your deepest feeling.

Superparamagnetic Nanoparticle Delivery of Vaccines

Magnetofection, *Sources Including PubMed

Casey

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 06-19-2021

Due to the size of the needle being so small, even if you put a metallic particle as large it would still be too small and not have enough force to actually attract and stick a magnet to your skin.
If anything then it's the surface oils on the skin that make anything stick to it..
It is quite silly to 'conduct a test', so to speak, to prove the existence of nano technology, and it's use in a vaccine by simply putting a magnet to your arm. Do you realize how unprofessional and inconcisive this is?
If you're looking for a reason to not get the jab, then don't get one. But what's the point in spreading uncertainty? What are you gaining by warning people of a possible "world wide nanotech enslavement"?
It rather seems to me, that people are latching unto anything to justify and reinforce their choice of not taking the jab, which is alright, but not so when these means are also pulling others into that same fearful thought idea.
And where did all this fuss start once again? As always.. on a social media posted video.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 06-19-2021

(06-19-2021, 03:31 PM)omcasey Wrote: There is an element of what is happening globally with the injections which people should know about, and due to the censoring many do not. This element is personal to me, because when I first heard of the phenomena ( magnets sticking to people, which is just so UNbelievable when you first hear of it ) I asked my Mom to do the test. When the magnet stuck to her injection site I found it impossible to put this down until I had some semblance of an explanation. Late last night I finally arrived at what I feel is the answer. Rather than muddy the waters here I am going to link to the post I made on my own forum board. That way people who just want to go on by this, easily can, and only those who feel to look into it will go to the link. The information can be jarring, please venture further in alignment solely with your deepest feeling.

Superparamagnetic Nanoparticle Delivery of Vaccines

Magnetofection, *Sources Including PubMed

Casey

I don't come here much anymore, or post at all, but now I must apologize my previous ignorance and dismissal regarding this phenomenon. The situation is worse than I could imagine, previously. Still, it is what it is, as it always was. Responsibility begins and ends with the self.

There is no such thing as 'fear mongering', only catalyst; one may always choose to fear or not to fear. Or, there is no such thing as 'spreading uncertainty', only catalyst; one may always choose to wallow or not to wallow. Knowledge or information is always neutral, the choice of the reaction may not be. If the reaction upon information or knowledge leads away from acceptance, forgiving, or understanding, is the information at fault? Discernment upon the intention of others is not skillful action; discernment upon the reaction of the self upon the actions of others is skillful. Judgement of any kind is judgement of the self for not accepting catalyst.

You have person A, a sensitive entity.
Person B spreads "information" that the covid vaccine makes your arm magnetic claiming it's a collaborated plan by the governments or whatnot to implement a nano microchip into the whole population, meaning the virus itself is also planned out.

Person A, being sensitive or mentally unstable, takes these thoughts and becomes very fearful, becomes untruthful of everyone around, perhaps they've already taken the vaccine and now they are terrified that they are microchipped and are being enslaved, add panic unto that and it's quite likely they might harm themselves or others.

How exactly did person B help person A? What good, what positivity have they brought to them?
What good does this uncertain(physical) information brings about to the entity to help them progress spiritually, to find balance?

This may sound harsh, but someone has to say it.
If you really want to help, then take this information and research it's thesis. Is it true? Is it proven? What do the other sources say about this? Scientists? Was there research done? Where was this first claimed/published? Was it a social media video? Is it trust worthy enough to go about and warn others of the dangers of it? Because if not, then perhaps, it could have helped them.

Edited: Sorry, I became a little emotional, this wasn't meant to any one or other person specifically on this platform. I was trying to generally say about all these related information on this thread. Confused

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - moyal - 06-19-2021

(06-19-2021, 06:44 PM)ada Wrote: ...a nano microchip ...microchipped

A "Nano microchip" is nonsense.

Difference between Nano and Microtechnology:
-> https://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-nano-and-vs-micro-2/

These are the absolute basics.

edited. Confused

(06-19-2021, 06:44 PM)ada Wrote: You have person A, a sensitive entity.
Person B spreads "information" that the covid vaccine makes your arm magnetic claiming it's a colaborated plan by the goverments or whatnot to implament a nano microchip into the whole population, meaning the virus itself is also planned out.

Person A, being sensitive or mentally unstable, takes these thoughts and becomes very fearful, becomes untrustful of everyone around, perhaps they've already taken the vaccine and now they are terrified that they are microchipped and are being enslaved, add panic unto that and it's quite likely they might harm themselves or others.

How exactly did you help person A? What good, what positivity have you brought to them?
What benefit does this uncertain physical fear brings about to an entity to help them progress spiritually? Do you really not understand the core problem in this?

This is absurd. You can't escape responsibility like that. Look how many members are saying over and over "this feels fear mongering". Yet you remain in denial, not your fault, it's not really fearful, just sharing harmful information.. Wake up.

If you really want to help, then take this information and research it's theisis. Is it true? Is it proven? What do the other sources say about this? Scientists? Was there research done? Where was this first claimed/published? Was it a social media video? Is it trust worthy to go about and tell people that they are being lied to and enslaved by taking a vaccine that might otherwise help them/others?

I wonder, if you did all those things yourself?

However, what if in the scenario you presented the information lead to the proposed downfall of the person A, but lead to an insight moment for persons B, C and D where they find their Love and calling, their mission where they start putting their volition into the betterment of the world, and in 20 years they lead the world as a peaceful 3-4D council with Love and Light as their vision and purpose; loved by all. Was this a desirable scenario; where's the line that tells something is a desirable action or not? Was it even in any way predictable? Maybe the initial intention was to help with the awakening of these three persons while also providing the catalyst and experience of paranoia upon the first person; all according to the plans? The point is that the whole argument about 'happenings' within these infinite timelines and 3D illusions is absurd in itself. Any focus out of the self is delusion, All is self. You made the decision to have a paranoid incarnation here as a person A. Similarly you made the decision of doing the same as persons B, C and D. The point of view differs, where the responsibility is narrowed to one shard of the One Infinite Creator on this level. It does not take away from the fact that you made the decisions on the other side too, times infinite in potentiation. You cannot take responsibility away from the choices of the illusory others or it will turn into infringement; this is the first responsibility you-we-all have upon ourself; the first distortion. What is left, is the reaction we choose to have with our limited point of view regarding the catalyst presented to us. Ravings about 'wrongs and rights' or 'lies and truths' are essentially fruitless distractions people use most of the time just to amuse themselves and avoid polarization. You say 'wake up' like you know what is going on, yet it is not any different than someone saying 'wake up' to people not listening this magnetics issue, or even further people not listening that the Earth must be flat.

This misinformation.. or information.. is unimportant. That is the end point, it is a physical illusiory focus that does not benefit spiritually, positively, at all.

Just like in the Ra sessions when a question was raised in regard to 'evil' plots.. entities or what not. Yes it may be happening, evil things, everywhere.. But it is unimportant.

And yes.. I have done my research into this magnetic thing.

1. My arm is not magnetic where I had the jab.

2. The origin of this claim was a video posted on social media.

3. Few experts, even those who studied magnetics say that this is not true. It makes no sense. A microchip or any metal as small as a needle does not have enough force to pull a magnet through your arm.

(06-19-2021, 07:49 PM)ada Wrote: And yes.. I have done my research into this magnetic thing.

1. My arm is not magnetic where I had the jab.

2. The origin of this claim was a video posted on social media.

3. Few experts, even those who studied magnetics say that this is not true. It makes no sense. A microchip or any metal as small as a needle does not have enough force to pull a magnet through your arm.

You sound like an expert in nanotechnology, or at least cutting edge medical technology, are you? If you are, we could have an interesting discussion as I have a master's degree in tissue and stem cell engineering and worked for eight years in a nanotechnology research group focusing on novel medical technologies, so I have some grasp in these topics from my 'previous life'.

However, what would be the point? A looping discussion for discussion's sake? You approached wisdom in your previous message, which is also the whole of the reason why I had to stop my contributions here. Too bad your approach was quickly reversed. Also, unfortunately no understanding can come from this little exchange, and sadly it could have been seen before I even touched the keyboard. No judgement, only silent acceptance of the things that are. Rhetoric is the death of seeking, and the beginning of distraction. This place is full of it.

It appears people have, rather than read the post or any of the source links I provided, including PubMed itself ( does everyone know what that is? ), simply continued the discussion based on nothing I posted in the link provided. Due to this, I will post this much of it here : you won't find anything here sourced in social media : regardless of where you yourself may have first interested with the information :

Magnetofection is a generally known technology in science, it is not a made-up thing.

PubMed, Superparagmagnetic Nanoparticle Delivery of DNA Vaccine
Magnetofection, the New Gene Transfection Technology
Covid Vaccines, Genetically Targeted Magnetic Control of the Nervous System?

Nowhere in here will you find anything about microchips.

This is technology in current development and use.

If you are not ready for the material,

I understand.

Casey

Hence why wisdom and knowledge are not they same thing.
I am not very knowledgeable, and no I am not an expert and never claimed to be. But so are everyone who spreads about this anti-vaccine information here.

Ada,

I provided the data, as well as government scientific sources. ( it just was not looked at?

Again, see above. ♥︎

(06-19-2021, 08:57 PM)omcasey Wrote: Ada,

I provided the data, as well as government scientific sources. ( it just was not looked at?

Again, see above. ♥︎

I've looked, omcasey.

And nothing really to do with covid-19 or covid vaccine, or any research about covid vaccine being magnetic.

The first link is from 2014, and talks about DNA and not mRNA.

Second link I've no clue what it's about, but nothing to do with covid-19 or the mRNA vaccine being magnetic.

And the third is also not a research or scientific debate relating to covid vaccine, it's a collection of random articles and videos some from 2015. Some recent videos of people sticking things to their bodies. And an anonymous doctor talking about the dangers of using an untested vaccine.

Ada,

Thank you for your reply.

I respect your right to pattern this data in any way you will.

I am not trying to convince you ( or anyone ) of anything. I am providing data. I am an advocate of informed consent.

I have, for the past 30 years worked in health care and am no longer a young person. I have the time and skill set to investigate and research.

This journey began for me when, following the shot, the injection site on my Mom proved to be magnetic. The actual pull of the magnetic force clearly apparent.

So for me the proof presented itself. And it didn't stop here. There are more in my immediate circle. Which makes our starting points unique to one another.

I could not be more happy to hear that you yourself are not displaying this phenomena.

I wish you well.

Casey

I do believe what you are saying that happened with your mom.

I have a small magnet here with me right now and I've run it across my arm and got nothing.

As odd as it is, if it doesn't disply in everyone who had the jab, then it's not concrete.

I'm just really trying to understand the logic behind this, even if it does make the spot magnetic.
What could it possibly mean? Is it surely a sign of a negative plot? Perhaps it's just some random unexpected phenomenon?

I mean.. these ideas regarding anti-vaccine just keep coming and coming, and when one such idea falls.. another takes place, like the previous didn't matter. Almost as if people can't afford covid-19 or the vaccine not being a conspiracy. And so I wonder, why?

Here below is an image explaining my point, somewhat..
https://i.imgur.com/URRGOkD.jpg

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-19-2021

(06-19-2021, 06:44 PM)ada Wrote: You have person A, a sensitive entity.
Person B spreads "information" that the covid vaccine makes your arm magnetic claiming it's a colaborated plan by the goverments or whatnot to implament a nano microchip into the whole population, meaning the virus itself is also planned out.

Person A, being sensitive or mentally unstable, takes these thoughts and becomes very fearful, becomes untrustful of everyone around, perhaps they've already taken the vaccine and now they are terrified that they are microchipped and are being enslaved, add panic unto that and it's quite likely they might harm themselves or others.

How exactly did you help person A? What good, what positivity have you brought to them?
What benefit does this uncertain physical fear brings about to an entity to help them progress spiritually? Do you really not understand the core problem in this?

This is absurd. You can't escape responsibility like that. Look how many members are saying over and over "this feels fear mongering". Yet you remain in denial, not your fault, it's not really fearful, just sharing harmful information.. Wake up.

If you really want to help, then take this information and research it's theisis. Is it true? Is it proven? What do the other sources say about this? Scientists? Was there research done? Where was this first claimed/published? Was it a social media video? Is it trust worthy to go about and tell people that they are being lied to and enslaved by taking a vaccine that might otherwise help them/others?

since this becomes a 'right' or 'wrong' discussion again. it reminds me the book 'the ascension papers'. https://zingdad.com/publications/books/the-ascension-papers-book-1

English is not my first language either, so learning Ra material is always very difficult for me. in my humble opinion, the book 'the ascension papers' has exactly same spiritual teaching as Ra material, and much easier to understand. and people in this forum recommended this book long time ago, that is how I heard of this book \.
that book also talks a lot about 'right' or 'wrong' and what is truth.

if that book resonates with you, feel free to read it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-19-2021

(06-19-2021, 08:48 PM)omcasey Wrote: .
It appears people have, rather than read the post or any of the source links I provided, including PubMed itself ( does everyone know what that is? ), simply continued the discussion based on nothing I posted in the link provided. Due to this, I will post this much of it here : you won't find anything here sourced in social media : regardless of where you yourself may have first interested with the information :

I understand.

Casey

this nano-bot technology (in vaccine)has been used for about 2 decades, mostly in military. and there's a lawsuit by US solders suing government and army for using this technology on them. details and a lot of information in this video. (I'm not expert in this area, just to share some video I watched here)
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18793&pid=299776#pid299776

(06-19-2021, 10:08 PM)ada Wrote: I do believe what you are saying that happened with your mom.

I have a small magnet here with me right now and I've run it across my arm and got nothing.

As odd as it is, if it doesn't disply in everyone who had the jab, then it's not concrete.

I'm just really trying to understand the logic behind this, even if it does make the spot magnetic.
What could it possibly mean? Is it surely a sign of a negative plot? Perhaps it's just some random unexpected phenomenon?

I mean.. these ideas regarding anti-vaccine just keep coming and coming, and when one such idea falls.. another takes place, like the previous didn't matter. Almost as if people can't afford covid-19 or the vaccine not being a conspiracy. And so I wonder, why?

Here below is an image explaining my point, somewhat..
https://i.postimg.cc/gjFvg1xV/a-RXOy8q-460swp.webp

Thank you, Ada.

It is challenging to know where to begin for sure.

I think with the sentence "there is so much we just don't know yet" is a sound diving off point.

It seems to me this is where the vast majority of us are diving off.. hence all questions, and potential answers coming in.

It is important, I feel, to catch it when charged concepts are attempting to follow us into a discussion, negatively charged concepts devised to set people apart from one another.

We are all just people, not 'conspiracy theorists' or 'anti-vaxers' or 'the vaccine hesitant'. If we are to grow together in an open and free exchange of energy and ideas these have to not be propagated. We are all just people. We are caring people. If we did not care for one another we would not be so giving of our time and attention on these issues. It is that we care that we come forward.

The data I am sharing is not appropriately placed with any of those things up there in quotes.

I am bringing forward data, neutral data.

I bring it forward not to prove anything as ephemeral as intent, *that is for the attorneys and legal people.

I bring it forward simply to show the technology ( Magnetofection, SPIONs ) exists.. That it is real, in current use, as well as further development.

Returning to our diving off point, we just don't know yet:

1. Which and how many of the injections the technology was applied to, *we are seeing a predominance of the magnetic phenomena occurring in mRNA recipients
2. If a percentage of those who were injected were given a placebo
3. If, and what percentage of vials on the market were inactive *not kept refrigerated *there are reported instances of this
4. How much of the technology is needed in the system for the magnetic affect
5. How the technology will behave in different systems *due to all manner of factors, such as current toxic loads
6. If an external vector is needed to activate the technology *such as wifi, or emf from an external point or device

The list is endless, relative to what we still do not know.

At this point what I know is:

1. People in my circle of friends and family are displaying the magnetic factor
2. Magnetofaction is a real science, an actual technology currently in use on our planet

I can only go forward from here.

Casey

(06-19-2021, 10:40 PM)the Wrote:

I understand.

Casey

this nano-bot technology has been used for about 2 decades, mostly in military. and there's a lawsuit by US solders suing government and army for using this technology on them. details and a lot of information in this video. (I'm not expert in this area, just to share some video I watched here)
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18793&pid=299776#pid299776

Hello, the.. 

It is a field of potential investigation I am sure, it is just not what I am presenting in the links.

I find all ideas valid. To explore as we wish.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 06-20-2021

Magnetofection is a generally known technology in science, it is not a made-up thing.

I understand.

Casey

Hi Casey. Thank you for going to the effort of posting scientific publications for evidence. Doing so takes time and effort. I did read all the sources you posted and to be upfront, it has not convinced me that magnetic technology is being used in the Covid vaccines or that it is anything to be worried about. Of course, we must all come to our own conclusions when reviewing such material. I will give a few of my honest reflections on the various sources provided.

1. PubMed, Superparagmagnetic Nanoparticle Delivery of DNA Vaccine

This linked to the abstract of the study. The full paper can be found here:
https://sci-hub.st/10.1007/978-1-4939-0410-5_12

This study looks at the application of magnetics in medicine. Magnetics and medicine are both huge areas of science, and I am not surprised that scientists have attempted to combine the two. I will note that the study only looks at how magnetism may be used to improve gene uptake, which is a step in the general inoculation process. In the abstract, they only mention in vivo in terms of the technology showing promise, a pretty nebulous claim. However after reading the full scientific paper, it is clear that the stronger claims made are from in vitro experiments, which are mostly looking at cells in petri dishes. While in vitro experiments are useful, the results obtained are well known to not be easily transferable to in vivo situations. Also, all the in vivo experiments they reference in the introduction are on animals due to this technology being in a highly experimental state. I did not look at those referenced papers, but the actual paper linked to above is just outlining the method of making these magnetic particles in the lab, without further biological investigations. This technology may never become available for human applications, or only perhaps in extreme situations where it could cure someone with a terminal disease.

2. Magnetofection, the New Gene Transfection Technology

This looks to be a presentation written up by a biotech lab which has trademarked a new technology which uses magnetics in biological applications. Again, this technology is only claimed to be effective to "transfect cells in culture", this is in vitro, therefore it is in a very early state of development and may never be adopted as a medical practice.

3. Covid Vaccines, Genetically Targeted Magnetic Control of the Nervous System?

This article links to a few videos and articles in scientific magazines (not actual research papers). To keep what this article is discussing in perspective, the author states multiple times that they are just asking questions and making conjecture. There is nothing wrong with conjecture, especially when clearly stated. The first video that is linked is claimed to be from a medical doctor speaking. I can't confirm if she is a real medical doctor because she did not give her real name, however, I can also understand if she is wanting to protect her identity as well, so I'm not ruling it out. But she too is only claiming to be making a hypothesis and is not stating any conclusive facts. Some quotes from the video which supports this:

"I will now explain why I am proposing this hypothesis ...thousands of reports ... where they have been injected in their arm has become magnetic, there are a number of emerging patterns which need to be urgently investigated, they are all emerging patterns and all, some or none of them may be of significance." 

"This is my hypothesis, this is not me stating this as fact, but I must put this hypothesis out there."

Her hypothesis seems to be built on certain leaps in logic. Firstly she states this, "It is also of note that the listed ingredients do not include any metals or magnetic particles, however this magnetic nano technology does exist and extensive studies in animals and cells in vitro have taken place over the last 5 or 15 years." So, she has no other evidence that magnetic technology is being used in the Covid vaccine other than stating that research exists in magnetism applications in medicine, as well as noting that a potential magnetized particle was used in the development of the vaccine, but there is no source material on that.

Then the crux of her hypothesis is stated as this: "I hypothesise this magnetized mRNA is crossing the blood brain barrier and is causing harm there for a number of reasons". She uses the UK based reporting system for adverse effects of the vaccine MHRA Yellow Card Data Adverse Reactions. Then she talks about the cranial nerves and how they effect various body systems and relates them to a multitude of side effects reported that occur to various parts of the body. The brain is definitely involved in nearly every process of the body, but this is not proof that any vaccine particles are crossing the blood brain barrier.  She also brings up Bells Palsey (facial paralysis) as being a potential cause of this. However, this has also been looked at in the medical community. I recall it being stated that Bells Palsey has increased three-fold since the spread of Covid, so it is believed that it is the Covid virus proteins themselves that may be causing this. The vaccine is intended to make these proteins in the body, so there may be some relationship there, but it could be argued that the effects are mitigated through receiving it through the vaccine versus catching the virus in real life. Fortunately most of these cases appear temporary. I can try to find articles on this if anyone is interested.

She then goes on to make another hypothesis: "This leads me to my hypothesis that low level radiation from EMF may be directing where this damage takes place ... small temperature differences that occur in the brain with the use of mobile phones and other mobile devices has been debated but there is agreement that there is a very small increase in temperature that takes place within the brain with the use of mobile devices." She then points to EMF studies done on animals, then states that "EMF radiation has been listed as a possible carcinogen until 2011 by the IRAC". She seems to link EMF technology with the speculated about magnetised mRNA in the vaccine without any evidence. I see this to be another leap in logic. There is also no evidence that low level EMF has any negative effects.

Near the end she states this: "How can we proceed without these issues being fully investigated". I agree that any potential harm from medical interventions should be investigated, however I see a potential problem in this thinking. In the beginning of this same video there is shown various reports from "experts" who have "debunked" this theory. She does not find these claims credible, and I am not sure why. I'm not sure how one is to be convinced that a full enough investigation has been done on such hypotheses if one also rejects scientific mainstream views.

Moving on from that video, there are many scientific articles linked to which are mainly stating that research is being done on magnetics in medicine without reference to the Covid vaccine directly. The last two videos are interviews with a stated medical doctor, however this person is a doctor of osteopathic medicine, which is considered alternative to allopathic medicine. I am not saying this to diminish the expertise they have in this area, however as the vaccine is an allopathic form of healing, it stands to reason that the person being interviewed may not be the most qualified to make these calls.

So, I am just offering my perspective here. There are many people here who have received the vaccine and these claims can effect them in significant ways, so this is the main reason I am sharing these thoughts.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 06-20-2021

Look.. The possibilities and outcomes, may be endless.. We can't know, can't understand the true nature of what's happening with this covid thing and the vaccines and what it may turn out to.
Maybe it's something that the planet or the smc wanted to experience, and everything is well. I mean.. idk

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 06-20-2021

(06-20-2021, 01:56 AM)Louisabell Wrote: ....
Moving on from that video, there are many scientific articles linked to which are mainly stating that research is being done on magnetics in medicine without reference to the Covid vaccine directly. The last two videos are interviews with a stated medical doctor, however this person is a doctor of osteopathic medicine, which is considered alternative to allopathic medicine. I am not saying this to diminish the expertise they have in this area, however as the vaccine is an allopathic form of healing, it stands to reason that the person being interviewed may not be the most qualified to make these calls.

So, I am just offering my perspective here. There are many people here who have received the vaccine and these claims can effect them in significant ways, so this is the main reason I am sharing these thoughts.

I am just picking out this small snippet about the osteopathic doctor maybe not being so qualified - I just find it sad that there is still this lingering dichotomy between "official " medicine and other more alternative approaches to the same field.
And to suggest just because this person is qualified in osteopathic medicine, might not be qualified to speak on the subject is maybe just your own opinion on other forms of healing being inferior to the "official" academic medicine?
When in fact professionals should be open to all fields and approaches - there is a saying here "he who heals is right".
I sincerely hope that in the future "official" and alternative medicine will be cooperating more, without just each one fuelling their respective prejudices and judgments that "the other one is wrong, unscientific, biased" etc.
Sorry for the digression Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 06-20-2021

I have a question, re the fear-mongering issue.
I notice that the claim "this is fear-mongering" usually is stated by those who see the vaccine as a positive thing, and regards information that warns of possible side effects, etc.
Why is that so?
If you are completely sure of this vaccine and see it as beneficial, then information stating otherwise should not bother you at all, imo.
Could it be that maybe, deep down inside, you are not entirely convinced, and that the so-called "fearful disinformation" triggers doubts that you don't want to raise?
Just asking, I am really curious about this phenomenon.
Edit: along with the general dismissal of stuff being posted on social media. I have seen it personally - we do have virologists and immunology professors, sometimes employed at universities, people with medical expertise who have differing opinions about covid and the measures than the medical staff advising our government. They are not being heard, they do not get to discuss and share their point of view in talk shows or in the news.
What happens instead is that sometimes in talkshows, the hosts and other invitees talk in a deprecating way about those virologists who are not there to defend themselves. So what is left for them to do? the only thing they can do, if they want to voice their opinion, is go on social media, make a youtube video etc. And then people say "oh it was on social media, it must be misinformation".....

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 06-20-2021

(06-20-2021, 04:57 AM)Margan Wrote:

I am just picking out this small snippet about the osteopathic doctor maybe not being so qualified - I just find it sad that there is still this lingering dichotomy between "official " medicine and other more alternative approaches to the same field.
And to suggest just because this person is qualified in osteopathic medicine, might not be qualified to speak on the subject is maybe just your own opinion on other forms of healing being inferior to the "official" academic medicine?
When in fact professionals should be open to all fields and approaches - there is a saying here "he who heals is right".
I sincerely hope that in the future "official" and alternative medicine will be cooperating more, without just each one fuelling their respective prejudices and judgments that "the other one is wrong, unscientific, biased" etc.

Hi Margan. Yes, we all have our own opinions on this topic, I was sharing my perspective. Personally I know little about osteopathic medicine or have ever been to an osteopath. However, this speaker was advertised as a medical doctor in the videos, which makes it easy to assume that she was an allopathic medical doctor. It was only after looking them up that I found out that they were in an alternative field of healing. That may or may not be significant for some people. It is to me, but everyone is of course free to choose whatever forms of healing suits them best.

Personally I would even rate the opinions of medical scientists in the field over medical doctors anyways. Allopathic healing has helped me tremendously in my life, so I appreciate it a lot.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 06-20-2021

(06-20-2021, 05:44 AM)Louisabell Wrote:
(06-20-2021, 04:57 AM)Margan Wrote:

Hi Margan. Yes, we all have our own opinions on this topic, I was sharing my perspective. Personally I know little about osteopathic medicine or have ever been to an osteopath. However, this speaker was advertised as a medical doctor in the videos, which makes it easy to assume that she was an allopathic medical doctor. It was only after looking them up that I found out that they were in an alternative field of healing. That may or may not be significant for some people. It is to me, but everyone is of course free to choose whatever forms of healing suits them best.

Personally I would even rate the opinions of medical scientists in the field over medical doctors anyways. Allopathic healing has helped me tremendously in my life, so I appreciate it a lot.

In the US where I am at most of your primary care physicians and internal medicine doctors are M.D. and D.O., Medical Doctor and Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. Osteo vs Allo Some are even just D.O. You may have been seen by Osteopathic doctors yourself and never even noticed.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-20-2021

Alternative medicine is a term often used as opposed to evidence-based medicine.

It does not mean that it does not work, it just means that no one is able to find evidence that it works. That is mostly due to personal testimonials not counting as evidence.