Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 06-28-2021

We should not forget the third group... the healthcare workers who do not have the luxury of thinking this virus is just BS. They take care of everyone whatever we believe.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 06-28-2021

Not true - they fall into those two categories as well.
There are some who refuse the jab despite working with intensive care and covid patients .... Methodist church hospital nurses (in Texas?) are suing against mandatory jabs (they are not the only ones)
->personal freedom. "My body my choice."
Other medical staff got it for the sake of being "safe" from the virus (->"security thinking - the restrictions put in place by authorities must be right" )
Patrick, healthcare workers are a heterogeneous group, just like the rest of the population. Not everyone agrees to the mainstream view of things like you seem to do  Tongue
Edit: although reducing the nurses arguments to "freedom" vs "security" is also a simplistic approach - some only took the jab due to pressure from their workplace.

Breaking news (fyi, mainstream source, Tongue , sorry for not linking it , it's in german):
They say in Israel the Delta variant is causing lots of new covid cases. Apparently 40-50 % of those afflicted were fully vaccinated.
Solution proposed - more vaccinations bc Pfizer supposedly offers 88 % protection against the new variant.
How is that possible? if it offers 88 % protection, how come 40-50% of those infected were fully vaccinated???? And afaik Israelis all were vaxxed with Pfizer.

I don't subscribe to any groupings or labels (many in the "mainstream view" believe I am crazy for example). I have my own views which can't really fit well within any well known groupings. Smile

And on that subject, that is probably the case for everyone. Which means there is no such groups as "security" or "freedom" either. I understand the natural need for people to use labels and groupings, but that is doing us a disservice in my opinion. For example, someone taking the vaccine does not mean they are doing it out of fear or because they want to feel secure. And someone not wanting vaccination does not mean they only care about freedom over security either.

Refusing to be put under any groupings or labels is the greater freedom in my opinion. This frees everyone to feel safe being who they are no matter their opinion.

Regarding healthcare workers, they are certainly heterogeneous but when it comes to dismissing the effect of the virus as being a regular flu, they don't have that particular luxury. Here in Quebec, many of the restrictions that were put in place were in answer to healthcare workers saying they were overloaded and something needed to be done.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(21)00159-0/fulltext

Quote:Findings

Between May 28 and October 1, 2020, 20,947 healthcare workers responded from 42 organizations (median response rate 20%, Interquartile range 7% to 35%). Sixty one percent reported fear of exposure or transmission, 38% reported anxiety/depression, 43% suffered work overload, and 49% had burnout. Stress scores were highest among nursing assistants, medical assistants, and social workers (small to moderate ESs, p < 0.001), inpatient vs outpatient workers (small ES, p < 0.001), women vs men (small ES, p < 0.001), and in Black and Latinx workers vs Whites (small ESs, p < 0.001). Fear of exposure was prevalent among nursing assistants and Black and Latinx workers, while housekeepers and Black and Latinx workers most often experienced enhanced meaning and purpose. In multilevel models, odds of burnout were 40% lower in those feeling valued by their organizations (odds ratio 0.60, 95% CIs [0.58, 0.63], p< 0.001).

Interpretation

Stress is higher among nursing assistants, medical assistants, social workers, inpatient workers, women and persons of color, is related to workload and mental health, and is lower when feeling valued.

Yeah I agree, ultimately we should not put people into boxes ( labels) Smile
I just mentioned this example bc it helped me understand why some people were so incredibly afraid of this virus, to the point of not daring to use a bancomat without gloves (this one woman I talked to was hysterical about possibly some Corona person having spit on the touchscreen before she used it and thus infecting her - and of course the touch screen does not work if you wear gloves - so what to do? It was a real problem for her....)
Gloves and masks -> security Smile
Healthcare hospital workers were on overload even before covid and of course it has gotten even worse lately, also due to the new hygiene and saftety procedures.
Politicians and those at the CDC, if they truly care about their populations well being could of course have used this opportunity to allocate more funds to healthcare and teaching people to strenghthen their immune system by eating healthy, fresh food, veggies and fruit, Vit C and taking walks in the sun, instead of telling them to lock themselves up at home.....
My friend (very insecure fearful person) who suffers from a mental illness and her equally fearful parents have had their own personal lockdown for months. Only the father got out once a week to do groceries. The mother did not even dare to see her sister during all that time.
What does that do to one's state of mind and immune system? I went to see her (my friend) and told her we could talk over the fence, from a distance if she was scared but she actually ventured me inside and we sat in the garden and talked. I could see she was happy and invigorated to see someone else and have some new input.....

(06-28-2021, 10:29 AM)Margan Wrote: Breaking news (fyi, mainstream source,  Tongue , sorry for not linking it , it's in german):
They say in Israel the Delta variant is causing lots of new covid cases. Apparently 40-50 % of those afflicted were fully vaccinated.
Solution proposed - more vaccinations bc Pfizer supposedly offers 88 % protection against the new variant.
How is that possible? if it offers 88 % protection, how come 40-50% of those infected were fully vaccinated???? And afaik Israelis all were vaxxed with Pfizer.

It does not provide 88% protection from infection with that mutation, but it does protect very well against having real issues from the infection.

The goal is not to eradicate transmission, I don't think this will happen, the goal is to protect from getting too sick from the infection. At that those vaccines works quite well, protecting from severe disease, even from the Delta variant. So if someone fully vaccinated catches this virus, they can pretty much treat it as a regular flu and won't need hospitalization.

Which means no lockdowns should be required in Israel to deal with the delta variant. The healthcare system won't be overloaded from this. It looks like they might ask people to wear a mask in public indoor places, but that's it.

Quote:Analysis by England’s public-health agency suggests vaccines provide significant protection against Delta after two doses, reducing the risk of symptomatic illness by about 80% and the risk of hospitalization by around 96%. That is only slightly weaker than the protection vaccines confer against Alpha, also known as B.1.1.7.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-28-2021

PCR tests are a fraud, the true number of positive covid tests are up to 90% less than those being calculated and used to take our freedoms!

https://t.me/DrainTheSwampNews/2418

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1980/1980_0518.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...You need only to work upon yourself, so that you are a clear channel, unmoved by the ridiculousness of many situations, and in great humor when others find a situation quite grim. For you see, you dwell in the midst of a great cosmic joke and a great cosmic tragedy. And the ability to see both polarities of this truth equally is a very helpful one in dealing with yourself. And when you have dealt with this polarity within yourself, laughing at your grief and solemn in your joy, you may be of balanced help to others, for you may not then be touched by their difficulties to the point where you will be unable to respond in the way the Creator within you would respond...

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 06-28-2021

Just throwing out a few random ideas:

1. PCR is exceptional at what it does, but it is, according to its creator, neither designed or adequate for detecting illness/infection.<--this is not what PCR is for.
2. Vaccines are an important part of modern civilization, but not all vaccines are the same and the current doses going around are not 'sterilizing' vaccines. 
3. Vaccination 101 : modern science knows this but the controllers threw it out the window : never mass vaccinate during a pandemic, before and/or after, yes, but not during.
4. The reason for not mass vaccinating during a pandemic is due to the likelihood of what is called "immune escape".
5. Immune escape is what causes a pathogen to mutate into different and more potentially harmful variants.
6. The mass vaccination campaign is what is causing this all to continue.
7. We did it all wrong.<--this is the problem.

Health care workers, including medical doctors sit pretty much 50-50 with the current campaign. 
This shouldn't surprise us. Our world is split.

Scientific consensus, however, knows.. All of what I am saying above is from them. 
I am simply listening to them, not media.

The media skews.

Geert Vanden Bossche <--listen now rather than later.

On Masks

This is known. It is not a surprise.

Masks are not the answer. <--See why ( literally see why
Masks are designed for use in sterile environments only. <--This shows why. ( and thank goodness for Moms, @2:15

♥︎

Surgical masks can help a little bit when you cough hard by catching a bit of the droplets. So there is a little bit of a net positive. Maybe not enough to enforce wearing one, but enough to recommend wearing one in public indoor spaces.

Well I dunno about US / Canada but here they are still being enforced. We actually have to wear the FFP2 masks, in trains and shops.
Some people sued saying politicians could not mandate which type of mask to wear, but the judges ruled that they could....
There was never a "recommendation". I think in Europe Sweden is the only country with "recommendations".
OM, you again manage to put everything together nicely and concisely! Infact I was faintly remembering, when I talked about Israel and the mutants , there being a connection with vaccines and here you put it synchronistically, with Gerd VandenBossche.
Didn't he also mention the connection between lockdowns and mutations? or was that someone else.
talking about how all those "measures" serve to prolong an epidemic.
I am often thinking about that old chinese saying which supposedly is a curse - "may you live in interesting times"

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Goldenlight - 06-28-2021

--------------------

(06-28-2021, 04:21 PM)Margan Wrote: ...talking about how all those "measures" serve to prolong an epidemic.
I am often thinking about that old chinese saying which supposedly is a curse - "may you live in interesting times"

Oh they are definitely milking this out as much as they can. Smile

(06-28-2021, 03:33 PM)Patrick Wrote: Surgical masks can help a little bit when you cough hard by catching a bit of the droplets. So there is a little bit of a net positive. Maybe not enough to enforce wearing one, but enough to recommend wearing one in public indoor spaces.

If you will look at the video where you can hear what is caught on these masks, that you are subjected to and breathing IN wearing one in non-sterile areas, the perspective might change. 

The benefit is in not focusing on one pathogen alone. There are many floating around and they get caught onto your mask. 

You breathe them in. <--damaging yourself in an avoidable way.

BIG picture......always the big picture.

Meningitis, MANY other pathogens are far more infectious and deadly that CV19

BIG Picture.

Yes that is an issue for sure. I think people are reusing their masks quite a lot.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 06-29-2021

What about the bigger picture that a lot of people are actually suffering and dying?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/05/07/brooklyn-refrigerated-trailers-morgue-covid-victims-bodies/%3famp

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-29-2021

ACCORDING TO THE CDC, THERE IS NO COVID PANDEMIC, THERE NEVER WAS A COVID PANDEMIC [2021-06-24]

https://t.me/DrainTheSwampNews/2446

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 06-30-2021

1. Are vaccine deaths now exceeding COVID deaths?
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/frontlinenews/are-vaccine-deaths-now-exceeding-covid-deaths/

2.finally a good article explained spike protein and nano particle in the vaccine.
http://finalwakeupcall.info/en/2021/06/30/all-is-an-illusion-8/
...The mRNA—or messenger RNA—is what tells the body to manufacture the spike protein.The lipid nanoparticles are like the"boxes"the mRNA is shipped in,according to Dr.Robert Malone."If you find lipid nanoparticles in an organ or tissue,that tells you the drug got to that location,"Malone explained.

[Image: 0w03u6.jpg]
According to the data in a Japanese study,lipid nanoparticles were found in the whole blood circulating throughout the body within four hours,and then settled in large concentrations in the ovaries,bone marrow and lymph nodes.Dr.Robert Malone,the inventor of mRNA said there needed to be monitoring of vaccine recipients for leukemia and lymphomas as there were concentrations of lipid nanoparticles in the bone marrow and lymph nodes.But those signals often don't show up for six months to three or nine years down the road,he said.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 06-30-2021

(06-14-2021, 09:44 AM)Diana Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 06:17 AM)Louisabell Wrote: As for how the self is related to in yellow-ray, I would only go so far as to say that the self-aware entity realises that others around them must also be self-aware, therefore the yellow-ray entity comes to know that their awareness is not at the center of all things (i.e. the focal point). That might be a really obvious thing, but I imagine that it would form the basis for a new type of thinking to spring forth. 

I wonder. I think that kind of awareness is more green ray. On the LH path, even for those who achieve a 100% polarity, regarding yellow ray, an individual would see itself as the focal point. In the sinkhole of indifference I think one would still be the focal point. And on the RH path, the awareness they are part of group would be yellow ray, but I still think they could see themselves as the focal point. The awareness that others are as important as self would be a green ray attribute. And of course, there are many layers again in green ray of this realization. 
So basically, what you are saying is that all is self and self is all.
Even the green ray entity would see the other as self but instead of itself being the only investment (in the case of the egocentric self-conscious entity), would see the value of experiencing service to others and that experience would greatly include the joy of giving.
Is there a way you could articulate what is meant by the LH Path with specificities? I see this used a lot in this forum and used in various ways and I was wondering about your usage here.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-01-2021

ID chips in some C19 vaccine

https://www.facebook.com/desiraeb11/videos/997861347690328

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 07-01-2021

(07-01-2021, 10:32 PM)the Wrote: ID chips in some C19 vaccine

It is a tiktok meant as a joke, they are veterinarians, as you can see from the cages and equipment behind them. That is a pet microchip scanner, she has the chip under her shirt.. , it literally says so in the description of the video.

https://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=e42fab68-2909-4986-be4b-3c87cc88086d&amp;ccd=IPTP0001&amp;utm_source=Pinterest&amp;utm_medium=shopping

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-01-2021

(07-01-2021, 10:48 PM)ada Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 10:32 PM)the Wrote: ID chips in some C19 vaccine

It is a tiktok meant as a joke, they are veterinarians, as you can see from the cages and equipment behind them. That is a pet microchip scanner, she has the chip under her shirt.. , it literally says so in the description of the video.

https://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=e42fab68-2909-4986-be4b-3c87cc88086d&amp;ccd=IPTP0001&amp;utm_source=Pinterest&amp;utm_medium=shopping

comments in the video

Nikki Toste

Those scanners will read any chip. Not just “dog” chips. I worked in vet med for 19 years. Those are universal scanners meaning they will read any microchip

Stephanie LaDeaux

...OF COURSE it’s a microchip [Image: 1f937_1f3fc_200d_2640.png][Image: 1f926_1f3fc_200d_2640.png] well, no one is surprise by this news that has been awake for the last year.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 07-02-2021

The creator of that tiktok 'jasmine_0708' commented that it was intended as a joke.

https://www.tiktok.com/@jasmine_0708/video/6974140084870237445

[Image: 79505.jpg]

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-02-2021

thank you for the research and information Ada.

time will tell if ID chip in vaccine is joke or not. I saw several articles of it, but this one is the only video, that's the reason I post it there.

when I am researching UFO and free-energy devices, similar things happened a lot of time, Corey Goode also mentioned this type of a strategy. a real UFO footage show up, deep state make 100 similar ones, then tell people one similar one is fake, so no one pay attention to the real UFO footage

this time is a joke, but I know there's always plan to put ID chip in the vaccine. it's like sci-fi movie, deep state put truth in the movie directly, and tell everyone it's not real. so people won't believe it is true when they saw it from other sources.

it's a good strategy to hide the truth in front of everyone.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-02-2021

spike protein
1. https://www.facebook.com/leon.vanveenhuyzen/videos/10225638908496064

2. not sure how to post video only, some twitter message is not that accurate, but the video in this twit is good, it's public document that still on those companies and FDA website.

https://twitter.com/Littleb29872980/status/1410267638425657352

3. a child C19 vaccine victim's mother said she used to pro-vaccine, now her child is disabled, and doctor has no clue how to cure those problems.
https://www.facebook.com/vaccinuricitesteprospectele/videos/1555679918157319

4.Latest CDC VAERS Data Show Reported Injuries Surpass 11,000 in Ages 12 to 17 Following COVID Vaccines
https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/latest-cdc-vaers-data-show-reported-injuries-surpass-11000-ages-12-17-following-c?utm_campaign=Daily%20Newsletter%3A%20Latest%20CDC%20VAERS%20Data%20Show%20Reported%20Injuries%20Surpass%2011%2C000%20in%20Ages%2012%20to%2017%20Following%20COVID%20Vaccines%20%28TH26J8%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Daily%20Newsletter&_kx=7K0UiW9vaXGahPt78CtRfdQjujtilsVx8xqkuigjrQw%3D.K2vXAy

a lot of people stand up against C19 vaccine after it is given to 12+ children. now it's possible it will be given to 5+ children. even more people will stand up against it.

Q: Will I voluntarily comply? - Dekalb_Blues - 07-04-2021

Q: Will I voluntarily comply?

A: 눈_눈

The elite's Voice of Authority endlessly offers its Official Narrative's meta-message:
[Image: d4a.gif]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-01-21-at-7.05.40-PM.png?w=692&ssl=1]

The common-folks' informed common-sense respectfully but firmly declines the offer:
[Image: hj,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.u2.jpg]

Just pour lagniappe, the Higher (Service-to-Others-polarized) Self chips in with its cosmogonical two-cents'-worth:
[Image: Keep-Calm-and-Dont-Panic-Medicare.jpg]

Quote:When the Waters Were Changed
Quote:Once upon a time Khidr, the teacher of Moses, called upon mankind with a warning. At a certain date, he said, all the water in the world which had not been specially hoarded, would disappear. It would then be renewed, with different water, which would drive men mad.
Only one man listened to the meaning of this advice. He collected water and went to a secure place where he stored it, and waited for the water to change its character.
On the appointed date the streams stopped running, the wells went dry, and the man who had listened, seeing this happening, went to his retreat and drank his preserved water.
When he saw, from his security, the waterfalls again beginning to flow, this man descended among the other sons of men. He found that they were thinking and talking in an entirely different way from before; yet they had no memory of what had happened, nor of having been warned. When he tried to talk to them, he realized that they thought that he was mad, and they showed hostility or compassion, not understanding.
At first, he drank none of the new water, but went back to his concealment, to draw on his supplies, every day. Finally, however, he took the decision to drink the new water because he could not bear the loneliness of living, behaving and thinking in a different way from everyone else. He drank the new water, and became like the rest. Then he forgot all about his own store of special water, and his fellows began to look upon him as a madman who had miraculously been restored to sanity.

--- from Idries Shah, Tales of the Dervishes (London: Jonathan Cape, 1967; NY: E. P. Dutton & Sons, 1970; Online ed.)

St. Germain knows whereof he speaks, mutatis mutandis. (A tip of the snappy fedora to the intrepidly wandering B4ther the)

Let's play a thoughtgame, a gedankenexperiment:

>BEGIN THOUGHT EXPERIMENT

Some useful contextual framework re. the U.S. President Trump's seeming endorsement of the variously-harmful pseudovaccines (from which one may perhaps gain a new viewpoint on certain other cognitive-dissonance-inducing statements/actions of his and his allies):

(1) The actual sitting American President, who with the American Q, the British The Real Dark Judge, and others not so much in the public eye (which thus far has looked mainly through the disinformative aperture of the Overton Window) is part of a concerted STO military/intel/other operation comprising a Transition Team spanning this world/density and others, working on (among other concerns) mankind's behalf in these, the penultimate days of the Harvest before the Shift, to maximize human durability and freedom of Choice going into and in the aftermath of this Shift. The Alliance's largely-clandestine victories to date, and its imminent crushing threat to the Service-to-Self world-organization's age-old control, is measured by, for instance, the titanic, reactionary debunking/discrediting disinformation/black-propaganda psywar campaign savagely waged in the past year via all STS-controlled media/vectors of all kinds, in an only partially-successful bid to steer the public's perceptions of the unavoidably overt aspects of their (and Service-to-Others') clandestine operations.

(2) The STS globalists' plan involved contriving an influenza-like pandemic on the world's population after the to-be-rigged 2016 U.S. Presidential election (which they assumed their agent for influencing/pandering to popular sentiment, Mme Clinton, would win).  When this rigging was thwarted by the STO Team's technology, they waited until the last year of the President’s term to implement their pseudovaccine agenda, for several reasons:  
            (a) to provide pretext/cover for their election-fraud power-recovery maneuvers;
            (b) to provide cover for their depopulatory bio/electro/chemico/other-weapon deployment;
            (c ) to exponentially spread hysterical fear, frustration, and paradoxical, irrational demand for oppressive control (to maximize STS-recruitment via widespread, seductive surrender-freedom-for-security offers, complete with bribes, public-shaming, etc.);
            (d) to deny the President the time required to create an actual vaccine with the usual safety protocols and tests legitimating it -- and divert attention from existing/upcoming successful treatments (e.g., hydroxychloroquine, Sputnik V, Ivermectin) so as to aid in the contrivance of a fearful triage-driven quasi-martial-law context in which taking their variously-weaponized "vaccines" would legally be made mandatory even though doing so would be provably unsafe. 

(3) The President had to make a pragmatic countermove:
             (a) to lessen the perceived effects of SARS-COVID-19 and all of the fear-driven control that goes with it, 
             (b) to expose the Deep State/Big Pharmaceutical symbiotism, and 
             (c ) to ensure a rushed-to-market vaccine that (due to its corner-cutting production) would have to be labelled "experimental" -- and thus legally could not be made mandatory (as it would have been if it had followed the usual civilian public-safety regulatory pathway of development/testing). 

(4) The President had to weigh two logical options:  
            (a) to reveal that the "vaccines" are the manifestation of an STS globalist/technocratic plan to depopulate the world, or  
            (b) to appear to endorse it. 
    The consequences of these options were:
            (a) if he warned everyone, the Deep-State-serving media would spare no efforts to even more savagely "debunk" and "discredit" him and his allies, and thus hype the "pandemic" and its supposed antidotes all the more convincingly to an already-fearful (because scientifically/technologically-ignorant) public.  As a result the President and colleagues then would not be able to fully expose the election fraud, or profit fully from the myriad arrests, thwartings, and other sub rosa interdictions necessary to turn things around on a wide scale, exposing the Deep State machinations, so as to assist the public in waking up;    
             (b) by "endorsing" the pseudovaccines (while yet placing the necessary and sufficient truthful info in public-domain alternative news websites/forums), the Deep State’s "vaccines" had to remain in experimental-status -- and thus not mandatory.  
     In wartime's triagic logic, sometimes one has to choose the less-terrible of two irreducibly-punishing options.  
     Given the STS globalists' strategy, the President and his allies chose the path with the fewest casualties -- namely, maintaining the facade of publicly endorsing the provably toxic (but yet not mandatory) "vaccine." The alternative would have been far more threatening to human durability.

The globalists' sometimes-apparently-"Left", sometimes-apparently-"other" subfactions in the U.S.A. have been looking for the perfect de facto "end-run" around the U.S. Constitution's de jure safeguards against the tyrannical imposition of totalitarianism since its enforcement in 1789. They have finally found it in this "humanitarianistically"-sanctioned mass-triage scenario.

Unelected and corrupt public health officials set the policies and guidelines given them by certain think-tanks, themselves agents of powerful grey eminences; many of these bureaucratic bad actors have deep personal backgrounds in the very corrupted corporations/organizations that stand to profit most from the economic logic imposed by their promulgated quasi-legal forms (most are not actual law, of course; what has been railroaded into law is merely a manifestation of State-overreach subject retrospectively to existing International War Crimes statutes). State and local public health agencies follow suit, or else their hesitant personnel are punished.
 Corporations which are in on this cruel game then enforce the guidelines on their employees, contractors, associates, and customers, following the sociopathically selfish demands of their controlling-share investors (which are typically ultra-corrupt apex corporations acting as proxies for the overarching owner-entities, using time-proven interlocking-directorate schemes to arrange what they control in a virtual cartel).
 Smaller companies and corporations are deemed "non-essential" and struggle to survive or simply fail, while bigger corporations are assigned market-share take-over sectors, consolidating power over consumers, monopolistically conditioning them to fewer and more-forced choices, later to be used to enforce the de facto social credit system as it is covertly introduced as a fait accompli of mass lockstepping. All of this follows the Davos-friendly template of the World Economic Forum's grand technocratic scheme of rationally "resetting" the stubbornly human-scaled, "irrational", and thus (to them) irredeemably simple-minded traditional human culture in every way possible, making use of the subliminal operations possible thanks to the current "4th Industrial Revolution's" artificial-intelligence-orchestratable electro-vibrational global infrastructure. This hubristically brazen scheme's logical implications include the forced easing of our species' population burden upon the planet's ecosystem. The systemic sea-change of this population/culture-sculpting would permit the ushering-in of the long-desiderated 5th Industrial Revolution; its nearly-sorceric scope of genetic and neural control of mere Homo sapiens would be fully exploited by a truly psychopathic elite seeking "ascension" to the transhuman state of a co-evolutionary, organic symbiote of inorganic intelligence.  Thus would be effected a Final Solution, so to speak, of  the Old World Problématique in this masterminding of a glorious, brilliantly-illuminated Novus Ordo Seclorum fit for these New Improved Übermenschen.
It scarcely needs pointing out that at the root of all this majestical maneuvering is merely the unregenerate, all-too-human psyche's false self, egoistically and obsessively gratifying itself by issuing tyrannical commands in the most deceptive way possible backed by the most unempathically-framed threat/affordance structures it can threaten or promise -- classically arrogant, elitist, sociopathically-coercive, helotism-enabling Service-to-Self behavior. In the event, of course, such hubris will have summoned the reciprocal Nemesis, which will permit itself to be felt by those to whom it may concern in no uncertain terms.

The final elegant fillip on this darkly sinuous (and sinister), Javanese-temple-priestess-like dance of helotistic control-attempts, moves, and counter-moves, comes when good-intentioned self-assembled "spiritual" groups of "seekers after truth" -- who may even comprise in part an authentic subset of humanity with some actual transcendental evolutionary potential -- voluntarily self-censor their shared universe of discourse to remove any of the above sort of observations from serious discussion because thought of this kind is deemed inherently self-service-promoting negatively-polarized ideation, and its purveyors tantamount to radical Orion Crusaders working to subvert the budding Wanderer-led STO social memory complex of the bright 4th-density future through the basest fear-mongering (and even war-mongering -- against "them").

A simple flashlight battery has a negative and a positive pole; what "polarity" is the battery?

This may perhaps depend, in the event, on its user's intended use encountering the limitations of our current density.

>END THOUGHT EXPERIMENT.
We resume the consensus-reality worldstate already in progress.

Hello-Cognitive-Dissonance-My-Old-Friend Dept.
Useful contextual info for preaching to the choir on the current situation, which is a wonderland-framework of designedly-tendentious, stick-&-carrot "security theater" preparatory to Bigger & Better Things:
^ from ca. 2012
The trusty old "spiritual" stance
Who owns what? Implications?
Pharma-corp exec on the record
Now-memory-holed website
Avast there, ye swabs!
Implications of hydrogel infusion
Moar interoperational synergy awaits
Ditto -- see 8:10 to 12:25 
A microcosm of the mass masquerade
Attitudinally-inconvenient inventor of amplificatory PCR technique Narrative-conveniently dies... ca. Aug. 2019
A-headin' for the last round-up, pardner
Narrative-supportive operational point of deceptively-framed "PCR test" results
"I decided I was an idea in the mind of God."
Seems sort of anticlimactic to point this out, at this point
Even a year like 2020 has a bright side (notwithstanding its Pirbright side)!
-- & on & on, variations on themes variously ordered upon a single ground bass. I am purposely skimming -- almost at random -- the mere surface of the public-domain cyberinfosphere easily accessible via the civilian Internet in the U.S. at the current time. This state of affairs can and probably will change dramatically.

"We need to know where we live in order to imagine living elsewhere. We need to imagine living elsewhere before we can live there."
--- Avery F. Gordon, Ghostly Matters: Haunting and the Sociological Imagination

[Image: hy_1MA_fav04oETTH1qEHH65zlnUkW8aajOsbzlF...ZX6FX=s0-d] Semper Fidelis!
O STO-striving ones:
Time to get real -- and if required, exemplify realism to those struggling with the unreality.
"Detach from fixed ideas and preconceptions. And face what is to be your lot."
(Sheikh Abu-Said Ibn Abi-Khair)
"Take warning from the misfortunes of others, so that others need not have to take warning from your own."
(Saadi, Rose Garden)

Be brave!

Love people, serve people, remember God. 
Do whatever you must do with people, but don't put them out of your heart.
Love may have a blooming going into the Shift, as it ought, those with great love in their hearts responding to the realization that little else matters.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 07-06-2021

Do people realize that variants come from those who have been vaccinated?
   If people are not vaccinated, the virus has no reason to mutate.
   Variants because of vaccinated people are likely to become more contagious and less lethal than the previous variants.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-06-2021

(07-06-2021, 06:51 AM)David_1 Wrote:    Do people realize that variants come from those who have been vaccinated?
   If people are not vaccinated, the virus has no reason to mutate.
   Variants because of vaccinated people are likely to become more contagious and less lethal than the previous variants.

That is quite simply false. So much so that I don't even feel the need to argue the point.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-06-2021

(07-04-2021, 11:57 PM)Dekalb_Blues Wrote:      In wartime's triagic logic, sometimes one has to choose the less-terrible of two irreducibly-punishing options.  
agree. at my current level of ignorance, we're fighting a 5D war, aka timeline war now. which means we need to 'eliminate' all negative timelines.

one negative timeline is that 'white hats'/STO use military force to destroy the deep state. deep state is almost destroyed, but many un-awakened people that trust MSM start a riot and fight against the 'white hats'.

to eliminate this negative timeline, white hats need to awake people as quick as possible. Allowing people to take vaccine at their own choice, experience and/or see the side effects/even death is one of the strategies. so that people can wake up.