Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 07-06-2021

Quote “That is quite simply false. So much so that I don't even feel the need to argue the point.”
   What?
   Have you ever studied effects of vaccines?
   Evil in this world not only hates truth, but seeks to destroy it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-06-2021

Vaccines together with antibiotics are the greatest achievements of modern medicine. All other allopathic treatments pales in comparison.

I know this since I did study the subject. Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-06-2021

(07-06-2021, 08:46 AM)David_1 Wrote: ...Evil in this world not only hates truth, but seeks to destroy it.

Exactly!

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - dreamoftheiris - 07-06-2021

I found this quote from Qu'o regarding vaccines

Quote:W: (Reading from G’s notes.) S in Japan asks, “Q’uo, I am really nervous about vaccinating my newborn child. There are two schools of thought on the issue: one that says that vaccination is not only safe but necessary; the other which feels that vaccinations are extremely harmful. I find I can’t trust 100% what either side says and there is evidence for and against both positions. How can a parent make a decision on taking or not taking an action that, once taken, is irreversible and may lead to cognitive and/or health defects, but if not taken may result in the death or disability of a child due to disease, not to mention loss of a child through prosecution and over-zealous child-welfare legislation. What are the spiritual principles involved?”

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query. In working with questions such as whether or not to vaccinate a child that is within your care, the spiritual principle involved is free will. Because the child is not capable of coming to a reasoned decision concerning such issues, as in so many things for a parent, it falls upon the parent to make such decisions for the young one.

We look in this instrument’s mind and see that this instrument has been selective in her choice of vaccinations. She has had experience with live vaccine that indicate that she is prone to having adverse reactions to such, whereas with a non-live vaccine or a dead vaccine, the possibility of receiving an adverse reaction is minimized.

However, this does not speak to your free will. It is well to be logical and do the research involved. It is well indeed to be informed in every way. And yet, as you say, in human affairs there is often no possibility of certainty. While there is no spiritual principle involved in the giving of vaccines, that being in the province of the body complex, it is important that you feel that you are doing the appropriate thing for the child.

Consequently, you must take this into your heart after you have learned all the facts that you can. Ponder the resonance of offering the child this healing modality, and we would suggest that for each type of vaccine you move through this process of consulting your rational and linear mind, your intellect, and consulting the wisdom of your heart. For often the heart knows things that it cannot say.

We do not encourage blind movements with no intellectual content, but rather a balanced approach, for you maintain the freedom of your will until you have learned all you can. And then you have pursued your own deepest feelings. We are not saying move with surface emotions or move impulsively, but there is the need to do the best that you can for your child and so it is worth it to move through this process of discernment, using all of the equipment that you have—all of your resources: your intellect, your insight, favoring neither and finding consensus.

It can be said that some things simply are not spiritual, and yet all that there is is composed of love, so how can anything not be spiritual? Spirit exists in all things—in the vaccine, in your child, in the rocks and the sky. And out of all of these gifts of spirit come responsibilities and duties that are an honor to have. And yet it cannot be said that there is no work involved in raising a child.

So, offer this matter and all matters the best of yourself. Be generous. Take the time so that the decision that you come to will be that with which you can live from now on. We thank you for this query.

The key here is individual discernment and contemplation on what is right for the individual. Some on here have stated that they feel confident in taking the vaccine That is an informed decision they have made based on their own research.

For some, they feel this isn't the case for them. And that's ok.

The problem is, and has always been, the fear surrounding this virus. The damage that it is causing and the rift between people is staggering. I do believe that is the goal of all of this and it's important that we all remember not to succumb to fear one way or the other. Either fear of the virus, fear of the vaccine, or fear of the unvaccinated.

What Qu'o was telling us in that quote above was to make an informed choice. This means actually reading research papers, looking at the science and also looking at alternative points of view. What are the ones who are being censored telling us? Do they have information that resonates more with you?

To do something because you feel pressured to do so or because "daddy government" tells you to is wrong in every way. History will not look kindly on those who are responsible for lost family / loved ones/jobs due to this vaccine.

Qu'o is also telling us to trust our inner guidance system. If your gut says no - perhaps you should listen to that.

That said, it's also important to make sure you are getting good information. Ironically enough, even though the internet is more advanced it seems our access to good information is limited.

In another session regarding technology, Qu'o mentions looking at obscure inventors of certain technologies.

Quote:D: Yes, the question is, given the self-regulating quality of the technology in question and the instrument’s inability to describe technological principles, is there any source of information that the entities using this technology might research or look into in order to enhance this self-regulating quality?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. We may say that the sources are there. However, they are scattered and unrecognized. Consequently, we would suggest to the one known as D that he combine research into light and its nature, especially research done by those who are unrecognized and obscure, with a continuation of his unremitting, unwavering, absolute devotion to the one infinite Creator and to the service of the one infinite Creator, and to maintain that focus while requesting his guidance system to enhance his ability to sense that path of resonance and synchronicity that shall aid him.

In addition to what is considered "mainstream" sources, it's important to consider more obscure, unrecognized, and "suppressed" sources of information in consideration of whether to vaccinate or not.

To get the full picture, include your guidance system. Only then, I believe, can a truly informed choice take place.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 07-06-2021

It should ALWAYS be an individual choice. No one should feel pressured or manipulated into injecting something into their body.

The problem is, many people are starting to feel pressured.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 07-06-2021

(07-06-2021, 01:21 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: It should ALWAYS be an individual choice.  No one should feel pressured or manipulated into injecting something into their body.  

*cough*
But pressuring/manipulating into not taking the vaccine is okay? Just to be clear.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 07-06-2021

Pressure is never acceptable.

Having access to the full spectrum of information and possibility available is what is most desirable ( for everyone ). This is what is being attempted, with a great amount of force to be removed from people's easy and immediate access. This is what is the most disturbing thing in all this. Not what people's individual choices are. Not the impetus behind those choices. But that the range of choice is attempting to be greatly minimized by those who on this board are known as those of the extreme negative polarity. Who get many of the positive polarity to invoke their intent. It all must stop. The highest possibility for us all lies in the recognition of this dynamic being in play. The cessation of the propagation of this is what we all of the positive polarity must focus on. Here forward. Slipping into the negative ( fighting, judgement, control, manipulation of free thought and feeling.. ) must be corrected. At all times not just with this. Everyone take a deep breath. ( just a suggestion ). A deep cleansing breath. Let's collectively recenter. I know this often helps me when coming here into this thread.

How is everyone? how are you doing? Is everyone well? ( what's happening there with you?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-06-2021

from about 1 hr place, it mentioned graphene caused the magnetic in the C19 vaccine.
https://odysee.com/@3D-to-5D-Consciousness:9/Heat-Waves-Zombie-Shots:5

So this is pretty scary. I know we aren't supposed to be let fear control us, but this is some pretty scary stuff:

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1412460388994670592

Is America really going to let this happen? Are the people that demoralized?

(07-06-2021, 01:21 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: It should ALWAYS be an individual choice.  No one should feel pressured or manipulated into injecting something into their body.  

Why would the gov't and people with power pressure people to not take the vaccine?  I've never heard of a place of employment pressuring staff to not take it. What about powerful people who remove information regarding more natural, less experimental options?

You can't just ignore power and censorship in your mental exercise, that is not reality.

My friend, how does a knock on your door by our gov't sound to you?  Is that pressure?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 07-06-2021

It's funny cause you have these borderline crazy theories about vaccine/covid-19/"governments chipping people" and people are like.. "yeah, that's just information, nothing harmful", and when it's debunked or doesn't happen, it just gets forgotten, nothing learned.
Soon as the smallest thing happens, 'the government is going try and knock on people's doors to inform them about Covid and the vaccine', people go batshit crazy.
I will say this once more, the stuff that's shared regarding "end of the world", "governments chipping people" or "vaccine causing detachment from spirit" etc. it's way harmful to the mind/body/spirit than the one's actual experience. What is the point in making belief in such crazy theories? It's so unhealthy for the mind that worrying about the body isn't even in the right balance. You worry about the body, but in the process you harm the mind, to protect..what?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 07-06-2021

(07-06-2021, 08:57 PM)confusedseeker Wrote:

Why would the gov't and people with power pressure people to not take the vaccine?  I've never heard of a place of employment pressuring staff to not take it.  What about powerful people who remove information regarding more natural, less experimental options?  

You can't just ignore power and censorship in your mental exercise, that is not reality.

My friend, how does a knock on your door by our gov't sound to you?  Is that pressure?

I really want to know how big the kickbacks these politicians are getting from Pfizer, Moderna, et al. They are selling vaccines like it is their job.

(07-06-2021, 10:12 PM)ada Wrote: It's funny cause you have these borderline crazy theories about vaccine/covid-19/"governments chipping people" and people are like.. "yeah, that's just information, nothing harmful", and when it's debunked or doesn't happen, it just gets forgotten, nothing learned.
Soon as the smallest thing happens, 'the government is going try and knock on people's doors to inform them about Covid and the vaccine', people go batshit crazy.
I will say this once more, the stuff that's shared regarding "end of the world", "governments chipping people" or "vaccine causing detachment from spirit" etc. it's way harmful to the mind/body/spirit than the one's actual experience. What is the point in making belief in such crazy theories? It's so unhealthy for the mind that worrying about the body isn't even in the right balance. You worry about the body, but in the process you harm the mind, to protect..what?

Have you heard of controlled opposition? That's what the "microchip in the vaccine" stuff is. Look it up. They push lunatic stuff (Q anon was one of these things, controlled opp), so that when the REAL policy of them COMING TO YOUR DOOR comes around or the REAL alarm of spike proteins spreading throughout the body, people like yourself say "oh haha that's nothing like the microchip, it's just a knock, it's just a small side effect." Have you heard the phrase, "give them in an inch, and they'll take a foot"? Well, they aren't going to give the foot back, they are going to keep taking more.

Why aren't you asking the correct questions here? Why aren't you asking why? Why would they need to knock on doors? EVERYONE knows about the vaccine, and EVERYONE knows you can get them pretty easily now. There's not need for any of this. What is the goal here? It's to divide further. I will not have hate or disdain for my fellow countrymen, but I will question how many are actually awake.

I - along with so many others - just want to be left alone regarding this vaccine. Just leave me alone and let me live as healthy as I can. My parents chose to take the vaccine, and I let them; I'm choosing not to take it, and they are letting me. The End.

(07-06-2021, 10:14 PM)Dtris Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 08:57 PM)confusedseeker Wrote:

Why would the gov't and people with power pressure people to not take the vaccine?  I've never heard of a place of employment pressuring staff to not take it.  What about powerful people who remove information regarding more natural, less experimental options?  

I really want to know how big the kickbacks these politicians are getting from Pfizer, Moderna, et al. They are selling vaccines like it is their job.

I want to know how asleep you have to be to not see it by now. The statement made today would seem to imply that they have a database of who has taken it or not, and their addresses.....hmm

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 07-07-2021

(07-06-2021, 10:14 PM)Dtris Wrote: I really want to know how big the kickbacks these politicians are getting from Pfizer, Moderna, et al. They are selling vaccines like it is their job.

Well inacorruptedsense it is their job, lol, since "big pharma" (and the "weapons industry") are the biggest lobbyists in governments, so it is easy to connect the dots - as always "follow the money."
Big pharma is also heavily invested in news media and newspapers, thru advertising. Pharma companies spends around 30 % of their budget for advertising (it might be even more nowadays, this is what a friend told me who worked for them back in the day...). Ever wonder why the news mostly reports in favor of mainstream medicine?
Angel

Our health minister in Germany has been a pharma lobbyist until 2010 Angel And guess who is now pressuring for 12 year old teenagers to take the shot, even if their parents don't want them to......
There was an interesting documentary about how lobbyism destroys democracy.
Well but then, we have known since that Princeton University study 2014 that the US is no longer a democracy, but an oligarchy:
https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27074746
And I am pretty sure, that if a similar study were conducted for the EU, it would yield same results.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 07-07-2021

OmCasey, you asked how everyone was doing (in this thread and also re this subject)
I can say I am kinda torn - on the one side, there are those who say - work on yourself, we will change the world from inside out, don't focus in the distractions aka "diverging theories", politics  about what is happening etc.
(sometimes I am reminded of the Indian yogis, who focused only on their meditation and enlightenment trainings, who did not read the newspaper nor go voting, haha BigSmile  - just sitting in their Himalayan caves)
On the other side I see the importance of the information that you and other posters are sharing and that is being censored on TV. It is important to see and hear both sides in order to be able to make an "informed decision", as they say.
And I am happy that the discussion is mostly respectful and fact-based, with neither side accusing the other and calling each other names...

I would love to reconcile both sides as I see the divide in society all around me.
In a way I am more positive re this whole vaccination scheme than i was say a year before.... bc I have a deep sense that those who would love to harm us thru new dangerous technologies (mRna etc) will not succeed.
I have this deep feeling that we are all protected and that the plans of those elites will not bear fruit.
Sometimes I am able to see it all from a distance as the theatre that it is...

Anyway, thank you all for participating in this thread! I feel it is very important Smile
And maybe it serves us all as a lesson in letting go.... we share whatever we feel is appropriate at the moment, and then we let it go. Knowing that it is not in our power to influence what another makes of our opinions and informations anyways.
May the insights garnered from this work to the best of all involved!

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-07-2021

(07-06-2021, 10:12 PM)ada Wrote: ...What is the point in making belief in such crazy theories? It's so unhealthy for the mind that worrying about the body isn't even in the right balance. You worry about the body, but in the process you harm the mind, to protect..what?

I would say that, as with all catalysts, there is something to learn in this.

A bit like many here learned after 2012 when the world did not end, the system did not crash and they realized they had to continue living their "modern" lives as before. Many internally wish that something (anything) big would happen, so that they no longer have to continue in their current circumstances.

If a big disruption arrives then they are ready for that (or they think they are), but they are often not ready to continue the status quo when nothing "much" happens.

So then they secretly "hope" something big would happen to get the Earth out of the status quo and move things along. But that is simply not how the nature of catalysts works. We are living in the NOW and if you are not happy here and NOW, then the "future" is not going to fix this for you.

We all have to find a way to be happy here and now. It's the only place and time we can do it.

"...where you put your energy, where you put your mind, is vitally central to your experience. If you begin with an act of faith and say, “I think life is this way and I’m going to live as if it were this way,” then you cast yourself into the midair of faith having no proof of anything but the simple feeling, the knowing, that all truly is well and that the universe does make sense. It is not meaningless, and you are not alone. You are loved, you are needed, you are full of purpose, and you simply need to let go of any preconceived notions as to how that works and simply engage in life to the best of your ability..." ~ Q'uo

So personally, I think life is this way... All is well always and vaccines are good and the virus will go away and a "new" normal will arrive for the better for all. So that is exactly what I am going to experience.

I wish to see you all in this same happy experience, but that is everyone's own choice to make.

It is a choice to be made completely and utterly on Faith alone, because this current illusion is not showing you this, you have to have Faith that it is indeed this way, whatever the illusion is showing you. And so it will... because we are each extremely powerful beings.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-07-2021

Luciferase found with black-light
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNGuH9IEREE

nano particle and DNA
Marina Jacobi 11 D The History of The ET's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kczt1bMyqI

BREAKING DISCOVERY! The ACTUAL CONTENTS Inside Pfizer Vials EXPOSED! GRAPHENE OXIDE
https://www.brighteon.com/595e0fe7-c861-4fd1-ad1e-e390e207f6d4

a big blow to those so-called 'ICU flooded, hospital flooded by C19 patients' fake news
Hamilton Health Sciences takes down field hospital that didn't see a single COVID-19 patient
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/hhs-field-hospital-closed-1.6090112?fbclid=IwAR20uUSOb0rWgPARCt7iz_DUQYfflMnY_WKUfObCb0F2pvB-TlAFvtW9c_4

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 07-09-2021

How the shot works.
(5 minutes)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/QKZca9tTSgrk/

How blood platelets work in the capillaries.
(8 minutes)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4FSnKYyvRQim/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - dreamoftheiris - 07-09-2021

Taken from Reddit -

There is 4 well thought out questions that need to be answered.

Does the mRNA payload enter the genome? There are multiple possible mechanisms for this, including LINE-1 and polymerase theta.

The spike proteins bind irreversibly to ACE receptor and may cause mitochondrial lysis through the GPCR machinery on the intracellular surface of the ACE receptor. Does this have an effect on health, is it the cause of clots in both COVID as well as vaccine?

Does a non-sterilizing immunity (i.e. COVID vaccinated people can still acquire and transmit the virus) induce the virus to become more virulent and therefore more lethal to non-immunized individuals?

Does the vaccine contain what it is claimed to contain and nothing more? (Some 3rd party sequencing tests have indicated that a large number of vaccines contain truncated and altered mRNA, you can explain truncated mRNA by virtue of its instability but it is harder to explain altered mRNA where the sequence is different than the expected sequence. Maybe benign, but to the conspiracy minded folks who do not trust Big Pharma, may not be benign).

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-10-2021

1. https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

I read it twice of this page, I think i read it correctly:
by July 7, 2021, CDC/OPENVAERS reported 9,048 C19 vaccine death plus 7,463 disabled

2. a lot of information in this video
Plandemic 2 Indoctornation, with chinese caption
https://www.bitchute.com/video/i423fjgWGBfT/

3. plandemic series, part 1 and 2
https://plandemicseries.com/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 07-10-2021

This UK politician admits on live television that the more COVID vaccines people have had, the MORE likely they are to get and transmit COVID, which implies that UNVACCINATED people are safer, and less of a community health risk!

(38 second video)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/q7G3ZTQY67Il/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-11-2021

VIDEO EXPLAINING WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IN FALL / WINTER 2021,
https://www.facebook.com/100009818836476/videos/673411466865681/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-11-2021

(07-11-2021, 01:34 PM)the Wrote: VIDEO EXPLAINING WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IN FALL / WINTER 2021,

I've already posted what will happen in that period. Wink

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7572&pid=294084#pid294084

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-12-2021

(07-11-2021, 04:24 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 01:34 PM)the Wrote: VIDEO EXPLAINING WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IN FALL / WINTER 2021,

I've already posted what will happen in that period. Wink

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7572&pid=294084#pid294084

BigSmile  now we have different predictions/timelines both written. and in the winter, we will see which timeline we choose to experience.

also, share a 3rd timeline, and they also have a totally different viewpoint on vaccine. from Gene Decoder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V8H4ZWz0s0

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 07-12-2021

Quotes from Benjamin Fulford, July 12.

"Hitlery Clinton for her part is behind the fake U.S. Biden administration that is going door to door to try to vaccinate everybody with vaccines designed to permanently enslave humanity."

"However, they have only managed to completely vaccinate 11.9% of the more than 7.8 billion people on earth, mainly in Western countries.  This means the Khazarian Mafia’s last-ditch attempt to use enslaving vaccinations to stay in power has failed."

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-12-2021

1.a lot of information/video in this page:
doctors speaking out
https://awakecanada.org/category/videos/doctors-speaking-out/

2.Powerful information revealed about COVID ft. Dr. Reiner
https://www.facebook.com/randy.hillier/videos/530142078244383/

3.SICK: First Autopsy of COVID Vaccinated Patient Found Viral RNA in Every Organ of Body
https://eraoflight.com/2021/07/12/sick-first-autopsy-of-covid-vaccinated-patient-found-viral-rna-in-every-organ-of-body/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - dreamoftheiris - 07-14-2021

Seems like a lot of the "novelty" in this coronavirus isn't so novel after all. Many patents filed way before 2020 that outline specifics about this virus.

https://odysee.com/@FwapUK:1/A-manufactured-illusion.-Dr-David-Martin-with-Reiner-Fuellmich-9_7_21_-720p:5

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 07-14-2021

You linked the same video as The, Dreamoftheiris BigSmile
But does not matter, it is really very informative.
Especially interesting to note that the "cure" aka the vaccine was patented couple days after the virus  Angel
Those pharma dudes really do work fast! BigSmile
Edit: am I the only one who feels like Alice tumbling down the rabbit hole when watching Dr Fuellmichs Corona-Ausschuss videos?
I'm thinking about filing a patent RollEyes in order to officially change the term "conspiracy theorist" into "conspiracy realist" Tongue
Btw for those who don't know it yet - the term "conspiracy theory" was coined by the CIA when after the JFK assassination people started questioning the "lone nut" theory....
Oliver Stone has a new JFK documentary coming out soon. Might be a challenging watch for those who still believe LHO was the sole perpetrator...

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-14-2021

Then again... “Virtually all Covid-19 hospitalizations and deaths in United States are now occurring among unvaccinated individuals”

We are seeing the same thing here in Québec with 95% of cases being from unvaccinated individuals.